主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-22 11:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-重启

My divine, precious children, I am here to draw your attention to the great changes that are about to occur across your beloved Gaia.
我神圣的宝贵的孩子们,我前来让你知道就要在亲爱的盖亚上发生的伟大改变
You do not need a reset; that would only ‘rearrange the deckchairs on the Titanic.’ You need a substantive change that completely alters not just the way your world functions, but the way each one of you perceive yourselves and each other. You need a profound experience of reconnection to your Divine Creator Selves.
你不需要一个重置。这是没有意义的。你需要一个实际性的改变来完全改变世界的运行方式,还有你们每个人对自己和彼此的看法。你需要深刻体验与你神圣创造者自我的重新连接
This is what you would call a Heart Opening, Ascension, Enlightenment ~ but truly the term does not matter, because it is possible to argue the meaning of each of these terms. What matters is that the ‘rubbish programming’ will be cleared out, ‘debugged’ so to speak, and a massive reboot will occur.
这就是你会称为的心之敞开、杨升、启蒙~但词语不重要,因为有可能会因这些词语的含义争论起来。重要的是“垃圾程序”会被清理,一个重大的重启会发生
Soon this gift will be yours, a gift of my love to you. It will melt the veils of separation that have shielded you from knowing your true self, your Divine Creator Self. I am returning to you what was always yours, but was hidden deep inside.
很快这个礼物会被给予你,我爱的礼物。它会溶解阻碍你知晓你真实自我、神圣创造者自我的分离面纱。我在把总是属于你的但被隐藏在内在的东西返回给你
Once that heart-melting experience occurs, you will never again be cruel to yourself, because you understand your true Self, your true nature, your Truth.
一旦这个心之融化的体验发生,你再也不会对自己残酷,因为你明白了你的真实自我、你真正的本质、你的真理
Nor will you ever hurt another, because you see the deep interconnection of All That Is. You will instantly become aware that All That Is describes the Divine Father, and All That Happens describes the Divine Mother’s creative energy force. You have both – the beingness and the doingness. When they are aligned with your true, divine nature, your infinitely loving heart, you are in your Ascended Mastery.
你也不会再去伤害别人,因为你看到了一切的互联性。你会立刻意识到一切就是神圣的父亲,发生的一切就是神圣母亲的创造性能量。你拥有两者---存在和行事。当它们与你真实、神圣的本质、你无限有爱的心对齐,你就处于你的杨升精通中
In an instant, your world will be forever changed for the better. Now that does not mean that action is not necessary: of course it is! The Divine Male and the Divine Female energies need to exist together, in harmony, in a dance, in union.
在一瞬间,你的世界会永远变得更美好。现在,这并不意味着行动就没必要了:当然有必要!神圣的男性和女性能量需要和谐共存,一起共舞
What it means is that you will have a deep knowningness of what is the right course of action for you, in every moment, in every circumstance. You will know what you came here for and how you can best share your joy, your gifts, to create a lasting legacy on Gaia. Your contribution to the Golden Age of Gaia will become clear, easy, fun.
这意味着你会深度知晓对你来说什么是正确的行为,时时刻刻中,每个情况中。你会知道你为什么前来,你如何最好地分享你的喜悦、礼物、在盖亚上创造一个持久的印记。你对盖亚黄金时代的贡献会变得清晰、轻松、有趣
So, how do you prepare for this? What do you need to do? To be? Move into the heart of you, not the emotional heart of ‘I like this, I don’t like that’, but the wise heart that beats to the sound of your Soul, your Higher Self. It has a wisdom that can be heard if you take the time to move into silence.
所以,你如何为此做好准备?你需要做些什么?成为什么?进入你的心,不是“我喜欢这个,我不喜欢那个”的情感之心,而是发出灵魂、更高自我声音的明智之心。它拥有只要你花时间寂静就能够听到的智慧
Any time spent in silence, in peace, in meditation or prayer will allow you to feel into your higher heart, to hear its gentle nudges guiding you towards the best actions, thoughts, words and even non-actions, for you, for this day.
任何寂静、祈祷、平和或冥想的时间会让你感受自己更高的心,聆听它温柔的敦促,指引你朝向最好的行为、想法、话语、甚至不去行为
One step at a time, one day at a time. Consciousness is best approached slowly, with the gentle hand of curiosity. In that way, it will open up; its nudges and prompts will become clearer and your life will take on greater ease and grace as you align with the divine flow of your life: your life will become a passage of expansion through joy rather than through challenges.
一步一个脚印。意识最好慢慢地处理,伴随着温柔的好奇心。如此,它会敞开;它的轻推和提示会变得更加清晰,你的生活会变得更加轻松和优雅,随着你与生命的神圣流动对齐:你的生活会成为一个扩张的通道,经由喜悦而不是挑战
It may not always be easy, but it will be clear to you what to do. That knowingness will make even harder actions seem doable, because they are aligned with the divine flow of your life.
这可能并不容易,但会变得清晰该如何去做。这个知晓会使得哪怕艰难的行为也看似可行,因为它们与你生命的神圣流动对齐
So, my beloved children, keep heart. Know that I am with you constantly, in every heartbeat, I Am here, within you, waiting to be discovered by you. And in every heartbeat, you grow closer to recognising Me and merging in my infinite love for you.
所以,我亲爱的孩子们,振作起来。知晓,我总是与你在一起,在每一个心跳中,我在这里,你之内,等待着被你发现。在每一个心跳中,你更加贴近认出我并在我对你的无限之爱中融化

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../the-great-reboot...
日期:2022年2月19日
传导:Jennifer Crokaert
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:05 , Processed in 0.057188 second(s), 24 queries .