主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-20 10:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-我不在图像中

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I'M SANANDA!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
Once again it is with great gratitude that I come here now, to pass on some more teachings.  Every moment that I'm allowed to pass on all my wisdom, all my thoughts, is an uplifting moment for this planet.  As I said here, these words spoken or read, are not loose in the wind, they are magnetized with my energy.  So everyone who listens to them with an open heart will receive all that is being said here.
再次,我伴随着巨大的感恩前来,传递一些指引。每当我被允许来传递我所有的智慧、思想,就是一个振奋人心的时刻。这些被述说或阅读的话语,没有飘散在风中,它们被我的能量磁化。所以每一个敞开心聆听它们的人会接收这里所说的一切
The way I address you to me makes no difference.  I call you sons, daughters, I call you brothers, sisters, I call you friends… for me there is no difference.  But there is still the question at the heart of each one.  You were used to seeing me as that unattainable being somewhere in the sky, in which all respect and humility should be used to get to me.  Many confuse me with God, call me God.
我称呼你的方式并不重要。我称你为儿子、女儿,我称你为兄弟、姐妹,我称你为朋友,对我来说没有区别。但在每个人的心中依旧有着疑问。你习惯性地视我为天空中高不可攀的存在,应该使用所有的尊重和谦逊来触及我。许多人把我和上帝弄混,称我为上帝
What have we been saying here for some time now?  That there is no distance, there is no barrier, there are no points to be filled, much less conditions for each of you to reach me or to reach Father/Mother God.  Within your conception, it is easier for you to think of me, because I was a human like all of you, incarnated on the planet.  My image to this day is forged in countless ways;  as an extremely beautiful being to be more easily accepted by your very reproving mind.
我们在这里述说了一段时间的东西是什么?就是没有距离、没有栏栅、没有洞需要填补、没有条件需要满足来让你触及我或触及父母神。在你的观念中,很容易想起我,因为我曾经也是人,化身于地球。今天我的样子在无数的方中被锻造成一个非常美丽的存在,以便更容易被你非常谴责性的头脑接纳
Today, if at any time it were possible at that time to have a picture taken of me, I would say that I look nothing like what you see out there.  I had the features of the people of that time and place.  The beauty that you attribute to me in your images has nothing to do with my reality at that time.  But could it be that if I were portrayed as an Asian, an African, an albino or with features that you don't accept, what would the cult of my person be like?  So it was necessary that a totally false image, totally different from the real one, of that time, was created.
如果有可能在当时给我拍张照,我会说我跟你所看到的一点都不像。我拥有那个年代之人的特征。你添加到我形象中的美丽跟我实际的样子没什么关系。如果我被描绘成一个亚洲人、非洲人、白化病人或拥有你无法接受的特征之人,崇拜我的人会如何?所以有必要创造一个完全虚假的和实际的样子完全不同的形象
So I ask you: Where is the difference?  If I were a black man, would my energy be different, wouldn't my energy be enough for you?  Certainly for some yes, it would be unacceptable, inconceivable that I had been a black.  Why?  Would my heart be different?  Wouldn't I have done everything I did to get you here today?  Why not?  What I had when incarnated as Jesus the Christ was just a garment, which lasted a few years.  Only that.  My love, my energy, has nothing to do with the clothes I wore.
所以我请问你:区别在哪?如果我是一个黑皮肤的人,我的能量会不一样吗?我的能量会不足吗?对一些人来说会,这会是不可接受的,无法想象的。为什么?我的心会不一样吗?我就不会做我带你到达今天所需要做的事情吗?为什么不会?当我化身为椰苏,“他”只是一件衣服,只持续了几年。就这样。我的爱、我的能量,与我穿的衣服无关。
So I ask you: Why so much difference, why so much discrimination?  What do you think, that during these millennia and millennia that you were incarnating here on the planet, you incarnated with the same clothes that you have today?  And don't confuse this outfit that I quote with the outfit you wear;  it is the physical shell that you have been given.  Product of genetics, of mixtures, of the miscegenation of races that took place on the planet.
所以我请问你:为什么那么多差异,为什么那么多歧视?这几千年里,你认为你一直用的是今天这件“衣服”?不要把这个衣服认为是你身上穿的衣服。而是你被给予的物理外壳。基因、物种混合的产物
So each generated body is different, because the original mixture is different;  otherwise you would all be the same, at least in appearance.  Why have I insisted on this matter?  Because he's important.  Your religions have preached that you are unique in the universe.  The arrogance and arrogance is so much that it is not admitted that there are other beings in the universe.  Father/Mother God is really quite lazy and only created the human race, the rest of the universe he didn't want to do anything else.  Did he become disillusioned, discouraged, or just lazy?
所以每个生成的身体是不同的,因为最初的混合是不同的;否则你们都会是一个样,至少外表看起来是一样的。我为什么强调这一点?因为它很重要。棕叫宣称你在宇宙中是独一无二的。傲慢和自大是如此巨大,它并不承认宇宙中有着其它的存在。父母神很懒惰,只创造了人类,对于宇宙的其它部分他就不管了。他是变得失望、沮丧还是只是懒惰?
But this is what has been passed on to you – There is no outside world.  And I can tell you that my soul came from this world out there, it is not earthly.  And then what are you going to say?  That I'm wrong, that I'm lying, that I'm not the one talking.  And then I'll just say listen to your hearts and you'll know if what I say is true or a lie.
但这是一直传递给你的东西---没有外面的世界。我可以告诉你,我的灵魂来自外面的世界,并不从属于尘世。然后你想要说什么?我是错的,我在说谎,我不是椰苏本人。那么我就会说,聆听你的心,你会知道我说的是真是假
You are about to meet races of the universe, and most interestingly, you will meet the cradle of their appearances.  You will know exactly how to identify the “mater” cells of the appearance you have today.  Because this is what happened.  I've already said it here and I'll repeat it: That little story of a single couple populating the planet is impossible, if it were true, you would all be the same.  But you are not.  So the origin of your appearances, comes from galactic beings, who populated this planet from the first human created here.
你就要与宇宙种族见面,最有趣的是,你会遇见你外表的发源地。你会知道如何识别你今天拥有的外表的“母”细胞。因为这就是所发生的。我已经说过:那个一对夫妻居住在地球上的故事是不可能的,如果是真的,你们都会是一个样的。但你们并不一样。所以你外表的起源地,来自银河存在,在地球上放置了第一个人类
And what will you do when you see a being that has the same skin color, that has the same eye shape, that is the same height as you?  Will you actually recognize that he, that his race was the forerunner of your own appearance or not?  You will continue to deceive yourself into thinking that this does not exist.  Let's make one thing clear here: I'm not talking about the soul, I'm talking about physical clothing.  At each incarnation you assume a different outfit, depending on where you choose to be born, what family you want to be born from, and genetics determines what your image, your physical outfit will be like.  But it had an origin and you will see those origins clearly ahead of you.
当你看到拥有和你一样肤色、眼睛、身高的存在,你会怎么做?你会识别出,他,他这个种族,是你外貌的祖先吗?你会继续欺骗自己这种东西是假的吗?让我们明确一个点:我不是在说灵魂,我是在说物理身体。在每一个化身,你拾起一个不同的衣服,取决于你选择诞生在哪,你想要在哪个家庭诞生,基因决定了你的样貌、物理服装是什么样的。但它有着一个起源,你会在前方清晰地看到那些起源
So how are you going to explain all this?  So how will you understand the whole story that was told?  So I say to you: Stop looking at the other for the appearance, because in some of your incarnations you may have been just like him.  And since you take the beauty issue very seriously, you could have been a lot uglier than him.  Oh, but you don't believe that?  It is a way of protecting yourself from the truth, believing the lie.
所以,你如何解释这一切?所以你如何理解被告知于你的整个故事?所以我对你说:停止看向另一个人的外表,因为在你的一些化身中,你可能就像他。因为你非常重视美貌问题,你可能比他还难看。哦,但你不相信?这是保护自己的一个方式,相信谎言
Many of you who claim to be awake today still discriminate against each other.  It is something incompatible with those who supposedly want to go to the Fifth Dimension.  How do you discriminate against the other?  Where is unconditional love, where is love totally devoid of judgment, where is it?  Learn to look at the other as yourself, because at some point in your journey, you may have been very similar to them.  And why does he bother you so much today?  Because you were taught to disaggregate, to discriminate, to feel superior or inferior, bringing this wave of imbalance between you.
许多在今天宣称自己很有意识的人依旧在歧视彼此。这与五维并不匹配。无条件的爱在哪里?不带评判的爱在哪里?学习把别人视为自己,因为在你旅程的某个点,你可能跟他很类似。为什么在今天他那么令你烦躁?因为你被教导去分别、歧视、感到优越或自卑,把这个失衡的波浪带给了你们
We have said here several times, we do not look at physical bodies, we only see the soul.  And of course this whole process of discrimination appears in the soul.  We know you don't have a pure heart, we know you still don't emanate 100% unconditional love.  But I will say something to you: by our infinite love, we also know that this is a gradual thing, that it will not be overnight that you will emanate 100% unconditional love.  But what do we need to at least see?  The intention, the attempt, the will, the search to take a step forward every day and this also appears.  And I tell you that this is what will allow you to reach the Fifth Dimension.
我们已经说过很多次,我们并不看向物理身体,我们只看到灵魂。当然这整个辨别过程呈现在灵魂之中。我们知道你并不拥有一个纯净的心,我们知道你依旧没有100%散发无条件的爱。但我会对你说:通过我们无限的爱,我们也知道这是一件渐进的事情,你不会在一夜之间就散发100%的无条件之爱。但我们至少需要看到什么?意图、尝试、意愿、搜寻去迈出第一步,这也会呈现。我告诉你,这会让你到达五维
My sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, it will not be an easy process.  Let's put it this way: you were given free will, a unique process in the entire universe.  Now you will reap the result of that which is dimension shifting within physical consciousness.  Will be easy?  No, and I can tell you, every day it will be more difficult because the tests will become more profound.  With each step you take forward comes a more difficult test to realize how effectively you have learned what unconditional love is.  And this is the feeling that you often have, that you go forward and you go back, you go forward and you go back.  This is not just a feeling, it's the truth.  You go forward and you are tested, and you don't pass the test;  return on the way, to pass the same test again.
我的儿女们,兄弟姐妹们,这不会容易。让我们这么说:你被给予了自由意志,整个宇宙中的一个独特程序。现在你会收获身体意识中维度转变的结果。它会是容易的吗?不,我可以告诉你,每一天它会变得更难,因为测试会变得更加深刻。伴随着每一个向前的步伐,更加困难的测试会到来让你意识到你多有效地学会了无条件爱是什么。这是你经常拥有的感受,你前进,你又后退。这不只是一个感受,这是真理。你前进,你受到考验,你没有通过;返回,再次接受考验
And you stay in this up and down, until you pass every test.  Now what is very important and which brings me back to what I said at the beginning: Father/Mother God is not at an unreachable point, nor is he extremely busy that he doesn't hear what you ask.  So do I, so do Maria, so do all the other Beings of Light that you know.  Each one of you who accepts us into your heart has us as Sparks within him.  So we are not outside, we are not in an image, we are inside you.  And there is no place faster, easier to access, than in this place we are.
你处于这个上升和下落之中,直到你通过每个测试。现在,很重要的以及让我回到刚开始所说的:父母神不是一个不可企及的点,他也没有很忙没有听到你的请求。我也一样,玛丽亚也一样,其他光之存在也一样。你们每一个在心中接纳我们的人我们会作为火花位于他之内。所以我们不在外面,我们不在一个图像中,我们在你之内。没有什么地方能更快、更容易拜访我们,除了你之内
So don't look for us outside.  Don't look for us in front of an image.  Look for us inside your heart, and surely, if you believe this, you will find us.
所以不要在外在寻找我们。不要在一副图像中寻找我们。在你的心中寻找我们,当然,如果你相信,你就会找到我们

日期:2022年2月15日
传导:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 09:42 , Processed in 0.032151 second(s), 24 queries .