12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-18 10:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-加速

The pace is accelerating Dear Ones.
速度正在加快,亲爱的
And as transformative energies penetrate increasingly more of my beautiful children, I watch the expansion with my Joyful Mother’s Heart of One.
随着转变性的能量穿透更多我美丽的孩子们,我看到我喜悦的心扩张
It is a time for exquisite Inner work.
这是精炼内在工作的时间
Imagine a fiery ball, extremely bright, intense, yet in its intensity, transformative. This energy is bountiful and penetrating and alters the energetics signature for all of my children here on beautiful Gaia. There is a lifting and cleansing and in some cases a dissolving, a profound letting go of all that does not serve the highest and greatest good of all.
想象一个火球,非常明亮,强烈,具有转变性质。这个能量是富饶的、穿透性的、会改变我所有孩子们的能量信号。有着一个提升、一个清理、在一些情况中的溶解、一个深刻地放下所有并不服务一切最高良善的东西
There are multiple brilliant colors in this light energy, colors of Truth, uplifting colors of Joy, the Empowering color of gold, and above all, the penetrating over-lighting colors of my Divine Love for you.
在这个光的能量中有着很多鲜艳的颜色,真理的颜色,振奋人心的喜悦颜色,授权的金色,最重要的,穿透性的耀眼的神圣之爱颜色
When I say these colors, this intense energy is penetrating, I refer to the heart opening that is happening on a global scale. This energy builds with focus and is contagious in its sharing and expanded exponentially and unendingly.
当我述说这些颜色,这个强烈的能量正在穿透,我指的是正在全球发生的心之敞开。这个能量伴随着专注建立,在分享和呈指数地扩张之中传递
I ask you now to turn a listening ear inward, knowing that now your roles and direction are increasingly purified. The insights and knowingness for all that you are to do on the planet now are increasingly available to you as the veil thins and things rapidly become more apparent and transparent.
我现在请求你去向内聆听,知晓,现在你的角色和方向越来越纯净。关于你要在地球上做什么的洞见和知晓现在越来越可供你获取,随着面纱变薄,事物快速变得显著和透明
Look to that inward work of listening and expect all that is specifically for you in these next exciting times ahead to be apparent and unfold at exactly the right time for each individual.
留意这个向内的聆听工作,期望在接下来激动人心的时刻专门为你存在的东西变得显著,并在对每个人来说恰当的时间展开
I would like now to speak about self-care and the utmost importance it plays in each of your unfolding journey. Now as never before balance is to be embraced and sought and allowed. Do not be complacent with the focus on tenderly ministering to your own energetic physical and mental heart.
现在我想要谈论自我关照以及它在你们每个人的旅程中有多重要。现在,比以往更重要去拥抱、寻求和允许平衡。不要因专注于温柔地照顾你自己的能量、身体、精神、心灵而感到自满
Rest assured that always immense healing restorative, supportive, magnifying energies are everywhere around you. I ask you to practice turning your attention to those energies on a regular daily basis learning to recharge and restore your energetic reserves in balance for the work ahead.
放心,巨大的疗愈、恢复、支持、放大能量总是到处都有。我请求你每天都去练习把你的注意力转向那些能量,学习充能和恢复你的能量来为前方的工作保持平衡
Do not forget or discount your team members always ready here in the Company of Heaven to assist and uplift and minister to you. This is joyful work for your partners, your team, and requires simply turning your attention, opening up, and surrendering to the bountiful energies available that bring balance, regeneration, reconnection and alignment into each moment of your now.
不要忘记或不重视,你的天堂同胞总是准备着来协助、提升、援助你。这对你的伙伴、团队来说是一个快乐的工作,只需转变你的注意力,敞开,臣服于可供你获取的能量,把平衡、再生、重新连接、对齐带给你的每个当下时刻
And finally I wish to express to you that All is as it should be.
最后,我想向你表达,一切都如它理应所是
Rest your heart in this knowledge.
在这个知晓中放宽心
Relax into the knowingness that all is unfolding and uplifting and returning to my welcoming Heart of One.
在一切都在展开、提升、返回我敞开的一之心这个知晓中放松
I offer you my deep blessings, profound love, and express to you appreciation for all that you are remembering yourselves to be. Beautiful energetic expressions filling the universal heart with such upliftment and joy.
我提供你我深度的祝福、爱,为你在忆起你的所是感到欣慰。美丽的能量表达让宇宙的心充满了振奋和喜悦
For this you are held in reverence .
为此你备受尊敬
For this you are adored.
为此你备受崇拜
For this we hold you in energetic bliss, surrounding you with our powerful intentional compassionate love.
为此我们祝福你,将你包裹在我们强大的慈爱中
Rest in this dear ones
在这之中放松,亲爱的

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../the-divine-mother...
日期:2022年2月13日
来自:Joyful Christie
译者:NickChan

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-2-21 22:02 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 16:22 , Processed in 0.054225 second(s), 25 queries .