主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-12 12:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-我们的身体

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I'M SANANDA!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
Once again and I will never tire of being grateful to be able to be here passing on my teachings, everything that is important at this moment for each of you on this planet.  My mission on this planet is coming to an end.  I consider myself extremely grateful for having been able to bring this whole process with such a victory.  Don't forget: I will never abandon you.  My Spark is in the heart of each one of you, I am always where you want me to be;  I am in your heart;  I am by your side;  I'm on your mind;  I'm wherever you want.
再次,我总是很感激能够来分享我的教导,此刻对你们每个人来说重要的东西。我在地球上的使命就要结束。我非常感激能够带这整个进程走向这样的一个胜利。永远不要忘记:我永远不会抛弃你。我的火花位于你们每个人的心中,我总是处于你想要我处于的地方;我在你的心中;我在你身边;我在你的头脑中;我在你希望的任何地方
Why do I say my mission is coming to an end?  Because this planet is practically clean so it can start the path with all its inhabitants to ascension.  Today, the vast majority on your planet are still unaware of what is happening around them;  they are not aware of the change that is taking place within each one.  This is a very complex process, as internal change is always very complicated.
我为什么说我的使命就要结束?因为这个星球差不多清理干净了,这样它可以和它所有的居民一起开始杨升。今天,大多数人依旧不知道正在发生什么;他们不知道正在每个人之内发生的改变。这是一个非常复杂的过程,因为内在的改变总是非常复杂的
Changing internally requires looking at yourself head on, it requires knowing yourself, it requires recognizing your mistakes and successes, your most intimate desires;  everything that has been abandoned over time to the detriment of others, but which is there, kept, dusty and which, by a strange action, seems to have been rekindled, seems to have resurfaced.  So, facing everything that has been forgotten, erased, abandoned for the sake of the other, is not easy;  it's sad, it's deep, it's painful, and many are feeling these pains.
改变内在需要直面自己,需要了解自己,需要认识到自己的错误和成长,你最私人的渴望;不利于别人的随着时间的推移被抛弃了的渴望,依旧在那,布满了灰尘,被一个奇怪的举动,唤醒,再度浮现。所以面对被遗忘、抹除、抛弃(为了别人)的一切,并不容易。这是悲伤的、深度的、痛苦的,许多人在感到这些痛苦
Many manage to have the courage to look straight ahead and realize how rare it is;  that they shouldn't have abandoned their dreams to the detriment of anyone.  But they realize that there is still hope and time and they are starting to chase their dreams, they are putting themselves first, because they understood that this subservience to others did not bring them much joy, much happiness.
许多人鼓起勇气去向前看,意识到它是多么罕见;他们不应该放弃自己不利于他人的梦想,他们在把自己放到第一位,因为他们明白这个对他人的奉承并未带给他们很多喜悦和快乐
Internal change for each of you is not easy.  Eliminating habits that are highly harmful to the body and mind is not easy, and many interpret it as follows: "My life is crap, so at least I have this joy".  Then I ask: What joy?  The joy of escape, the joy of illusion, because at the end of that moment of so-called joy, of deluding oneself in relation to the world, the problems are still there;  they don't evaporate or disappear because you had that moment of illusion and joy, on the contrary, normally such moments of illusion and joy bring serious damage to your bodies, and the problems only increase.
内在改变对你们每个人来说并不容易。消除对身体和头脑有害的习惯并不容易,许多人把它诠释为:“我的生活糟透了,至少我拥有这个快乐”。那么我请问:什么快乐?逃避的快乐,幻象的快乐,因为在那个所谓的快乐、自我欺骗之中,问题依旧在那;它们不会蒸发或消失,恰恰相反,通常这样幻象和快乐的时刻会对你的身体带来很大的损伤,问题只会增加
So what's the point of running away for an illusory moment?  What's it worth?  And many are having this awareness.  Something that had never been thought of before, and they begin to ask themselves: “What have I done with my life?  What have I done with my body?”  Many interpret their bodies as something unimportant, something that they can hurt, contaminate, poison, unbalance, without any harm.  Without thinking that it is this body that gives them life, that gives them the opportunity to be alive today.
所以跑向一个幻象的时刻有什么意义?有什么价值?许多人在拥有这个意识。之前从未想到过的东西,他们开始问自己:“我对自己的生活做了什么?我对自己的身体做了什么?”许多人诠释自己的身体没那么重要,是可以伤害、污染、失衡而不会造成任何损害的东西。不会去想是这个身体给予了他们生命,给予了他们机会在今天生活
So realize that many of you today have this consciousness and have tried to change, have tried to look more at your bodies in a more affectionate, more loving way, realizing that when you exceed in something, the body no longer accepts it anymore, because it is also tired of so much wrong you've done to him.  But many do not realize it and continue to maintain the same habits, and I can guarantee that the result will not be good.
所以意识到今天很多人在拥有这个意识,并试图改变,试图在更加有爱的方式中照看自己的身体,意识到当你在某个方面过度,身体不再接纳它,因为它也厌倦了你对它所做的很多不好的事情。但许多人没有意识到这一点,继续在保持同样的习惯,我可以保证,结果不会漂亮
Going into the Fifth Dimension is not just awareness, it's not just thinking you are Light all the time.  Going and being in the Fifth Dimension is a total balance: mind and body.  So, what good is it for you to meditate, say beautiful things, pray 24 hours a day, and at the same time you do this, you ingest everything that generates imbalance in your body.  What's the use?  I would say that you are taking a step forward and 2 steps back, because everything that contaminates, everything that unbalances, is much bigger and more powerful than what you put up.
进入五维不只是意识,不只是时刻都认为你是光。进入五维是一个完全的平衡:头脑和身体。所以,一天24小时去冥想、说漂亮话、祈祷但同时又摄取会产生失衡的东西,这会有什么益处?我会说你在向前一步,后退两步,因为会造成污染、失衡的东西比你保持的东西更加巨大和强大
Every good decision, every moment of Light, let's put it as it corresponds to a quantum of energy;  now each big slip, each attack, can correspond to several negative energy quantums.  So the journey is not going forward, you think you are walking forward.  You are walking backwards, because with each imbalance, with each excess, the retreat is immense.
每一个良好的决定、光的时刻,相当于一个量子能量。每一个巨大的摔跤、攻击,相当于几个负面的量子能量。所以旅程不是在前进,你认为你在向前。你在倒退,因为伴随着每个失衡、过度,倒退是巨大的。
My brothers, it is not easy.  We all know it's not easy.  Giving up habits, customs, addictions is not easy;  but you can unite with your bodies.  Today it is as if you were enemies;  the mind wants something, the body wants the opposite.  So you are in an eternal quarrel, in an eternal quarrel and disharmony.  So why not join forces, why not help each other?  How to do this?  It's simple: ask your body to show you clearly how you should behave towards it.
我的弟兄们,这并不容易。我们都知道这不容易。放弃习惯、成瘾并不容易。但你可以和你的身体合作。今天你们好似敌人;头脑想要某样东西,身体想要相反的东西。所以你处于永恒的争吵、不和谐之中。所以为什么不合作,帮助彼此?如何去做?很简单:请求你的身体展示你应该如何对待它
Understand the following: it's not what you eat that unbalances the body, it's the amount of what you eat.  This body that you have today is so used to the junk you eat that it misses it too.  So it's not the case that the body forbids you to eat everything, because it would go bankrupt.  So it's up to you to come into harmony.  So make a deal with your bodies: "When it's too much for you, show me and I'll stop."  And you will be able to eat what you have always eaten but in quantities that will not unbalance your body.
明白:不是你吃的东西让你的身体失衡,而是你吃了多少。你今天拥有的身体已经习惯了你吃的“垃圾”,它也想念它。所以不是身体不让你吃任何东西,因为它会吃不消。所以取决于你要不要进入和谐。所以与你的身体合作:“当太多了,展示我,我会停下来。”你能够吃你一直在吃的,但量不会导致你的身体失衡
Of course, I'm not going to deny that the more you stay away from foods that aren't good for you, the more your body will like it, but it's not just taking it all at once that you'll get it.  Then walk side by side with the body.  Don't be each other's enemies.  “I'll eat and that's it.  You be damned!”  No, it's not like that, because you're attacking your body and you're going back a lot on that journey.  So unite.  Make a pact, an agreement.  Everything that is in excess the body will show you.  Oh, how will he do it?  Each one is each one, and the body has the means to do that.
当然,我不会否认离对你没益处的食物越远,你的身体会越好,但你无法一下子就做到。与你的身体并肩行走。不要成为彼此的敌人。“我要吃,就这样。那你就会很糟糕。”因为你在攻击你的身体,你在狠狠地倒退。所以合作。制定一个协议。过度的一切身体都会来展示你。它会怎么做?身体有自己的办法
Eat moderately, drink moderately, don't drink alcohol, because that's unfeasible.  Everything that is processed and that contains alcohol is a poison for your body, but you are not prohibited from taking it, and I guarantee you that you will reduce the amount, little by little, and that the day will come when you will not will feel the need to take it more.
适度地吃、喝,不要喝酒,因为这是不可行的。经过加工的以及包含酒精的东西对你的身体都不好,但你没有被不允许去吃,我向你保证,减少量,一点一点地,有一天你会不再想要去吃
So do gradual work.  It's not 8 or 80. It's not eating everything you want, or not eating anything.  It is an agreement with your bodies, because as your bodies become more and more crystalline, they are losing that need that they have today.  And you will decrease these habits little by little.  It's not letting, forbidding, it's eating with balance.
所以,循序渐进。这不是不吃你想吃的一切或不吃任何东西。这是与你的身体合作,因为当你的身体越来越水晶化,它就会丢掉今天拥有的渴望。你会一点一点地减少这些习惯。这不是放弃、不准,而是平衡地吃
So make this deal with the body.  Say, in a moment of inwardness, “My body we are together on this journey to ascension.  So show me every time you get past what is bad for you.”  Ready.  That simple.  And you will see and realize that the body will allow you to eat a lot in balance, in smaller amounts;  but you can eat.  And these amounts will decrease over time and the time will come when it was so easy to eliminate that habit that you will not even miss.
所以与身体合作。在一个私人的时刻说“我的身体,我们一起踏上这个杨升之旅。所以展示我每一次你通过了对你没益处的东西。”准备好。就这么简单。你会看到和意识到身体会让你吃很多平衡的少量的东西。但你可以吃。这些量会随着时间的推移减少,能够轻易放下那个习惯,你不会再去想念的时刻会到来
It's all about balance.  It's all about knowing how much you should eat.  And I repeat again: This is also part of this internal shift that you are going through.  Your bodies are changing.  In the Fifth Dimension you will not have it, I can even say that you will have very little of what you have today, because everything will be natural, everything will come from nature.  Nothing processed, nothing with preservatives, nothing with flavor-enhancing substances.  Everything will be straight from nature, because nature knows what your bodies need.  You came from Gaia and Gaia gives you exactly what you need.
一切都是关于平衡。关于知道你应该吃多少。我重复:这也是你正在经历的内在转变的一部分。你的身体在改变。在五维你不会拥有,我可以说,你会拥有很少你在今天拥有的,因为一切会是天然的,来自大自然的。没什么是加工过的,没有防腐剂等等。一切直接来自大自然,因为大自然知道你的身体需要什么。你来自盖亚,盖亚给予你你需要的
So start making that deal with your bodies.  This is also part of ascension.  Those who think that this is nonsense, that it is enough just to take care of the mind and spirit, I leave a warning: You do not go to the Fifth Dimension as souls, you go in this body that is there.  Now for you to get through with this body, it needs to be healthy, it needs to be balanced, it needs to be ready, for the Fifth Dimension.
所以开始与身体合作。这是杨升的一部分。那些认为这是无稽之谈的人,照顾好头脑和精神就已足够,我提醒你:你不是作为灵魂前往五维,你是在这个身体中前往。要做到这一点,身体需要是健康的,需要是平衡的,需要是准备好的
Try making this agreement, and you will see, little by little, how easy it will become to eat a little of everything, without overdoing it, and keeping your bodies balanced within the frequency for the Fifth Dimension.
去和身体制定协议,你会看到,一点一点地,每样东西只吃一点点会变得多简单,不要过度,保持你的身体平衡来进入五维

日期:2022年2月9日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 19:26 , Processed in 0.023660 second(s), 24 queries .