12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-10 10:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-你来到这里的目的

My Beloved Children,
我亲爱的孩子们
I come on wings of love! I am so grateful for your dedication, for your Light, for the beautiful souls that you are. I look upon each of you with great joy and celebration, for your Light is increasing every day. It is growing, and as your Light grows, it joins in unity with others and in this way does the Light upon the Earth continue to grow and expand. This assists the Earth to transform into the brilliantly shining Earth Star that she is destined to become as her inner Light expands. This is the great purpose that you have come for and I wish to tell you now, this is, indeed, occurring.
我驾着爱的翅膀而来!我非常感谢你的奉献、光、你所是的美丽灵魂。我伴随着巨大的喜悦和赞颂看向你们每个人,因为你的光每天都在增涨。与别人的光联合,如此地球上的光不断增涨和扩张。这会协助地球转变成璀璨明亮的地球之星,随着它内在的光扩张。这是你前来的伟大目标,我想要告诉你,这正在发生
The Earth is transforming and everything is being recalibrated. I wish to speak with you about the great activity that is taking place within and around your Earth, in the atmosphere and the higher energies coming through from the cosmos. There are so many energies at play at this time and it behooves you to remember to center and ground yourselves into the Earth's core, for as you do this, you then walk the Earth fully grounded, stabilized and fully aligned and in harmony with her.
地球在转变,一切在重新校准。我希望与你述说正在地球之内和周围发生的活动,更高的能量在从宇宙中来。此刻有着很多能量在起作用,你需要去记得居中并稳固于地球的核心,当你这么做,你就会完全脚踏实、稳定地行走于地球,完全与地球对齐、处于和谐
You may simply take a moment and set the intention by making the statement, "I am deeply grounded into the crystalline core of the Earth". As you do this, you are also continuing to bring through the great cosmic Light from the cosmos that comes through the sun. You are cosmic transducers - you have the high frequency and ability to allow this energy to flow through your physical vehicle into the crystalline core of Earth and you are performing a great service at this time.
你可以花点时间,通过述说“我深度稳固于地球的水晶核心”来设置意图。当你这么做,你也在活跃从太阳而来的宇宙之光。你是宇宙传感器---你有着高频率和能力让能量流经你的物理器具进入地球的水晶核心,你在此刻进行着一个伟大的服务
The Earth is transforming into greater Light and luminosity as are her inhabitants, and as this occurs, much that is not conducive or that resonates in frequency with this Light is coming up to be seen and acknowledged by her inhabitants as they align with this great Light. This has become evident in the everyday affairs of the world that you hear about on your communication networks. More and more fear and negativity is coming forth, but each of you has a choice in how you will respond or react. Respond with love, Dear Ones.
地球在转变成更大的光,她的居民也一样,当这发生,很多没有益处或者不与这个光共振的东西会浮现来被她的居民看到和认识到,随着他们与这个伟大的光对齐。这在你每天从通讯网络中听到的世界事务中变得越来越明显。越来越多的负面和恐惧在浮现,但你们每个人在如何反应或响应之中都有着一个选择。伴随着爱响应,亲爱的
Remember that love is ALL there really is. Love is a great, powerful force, the greatest force in the universe and the cosmos. Love overcomes and transmutes all but it does require great strength of will from her inhabitants to choose this in the face of apparent chaos as it appears before you. Continue to strive to become the ambassadors of love, the emissaries of love and Light upon the Earth plane. Do not falter in your service now, Dear Ones.
记住,爱是一切。爱是一个巨大的强大的力量,宇宙中最强大的力量。爱战胜、转化一切,但需要地球的居民巨大的意志力在面对混乱的时候去选择它。继续努力去成为爱的大使,地球平面上爱和光的大使。不要在你的服务中退缩,亲爱的
Keep on keeping on! Be the Golden Light that you are, the Golden Suns walking upon this Earth, for each of you is the "second coming of Christ". Each of you who has been striving to serve the Light, to serve in purity and the highest integrity have been anchoring within you the Christ love and consciousness. Each of you is daily embodying the Holy Christ Self, your highest aspect of the Divine, as you walk upon the Earth. This is what is in the Divine Plan, Dear Ones. Honor yourselves, know that this is the purpose for which you incarnated on Earth during these times.
继续前进!成为你所是的的金光,行走于地球的金色太阳,因为你们每个人都是“基督的二次降临”。你们每个人一直在努力服务光,在纯洁和最高的正直中服务将鸡嘟之爱和意识锚定在了你之内。你们每个人每天都在体现神圣的鸡嘟自我,你最高的神圣面向。这就是神圣计划,亲爱的。荣耀自己,知晓,这就是你此刻化身的目的
I AM Divine Mother
我是神圣的母亲

原文:https://www.therainbowscribe.com/divine-mother-feb-2022
日期:2022年2月1日
来自:Marlene Swetlishoff
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:25 , Processed in 0.029528 second(s), 24 queries .