主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-2-5 10:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【阿达玛】 2017年1月22日信息

I am “Adama”. I come briefly, unannounced, to share with you another part of this before “Divine Mother” speaks here.

我是阿达玛。我简介,突然前来与你分享之前神圣母亲在这里谈话的另一部分

I am here to tell you now, for those who do not know who I am, I am the High Priest of Telos. I await now just as all of my brothers and sisters here within the Agarthan realms, here within Telos, here within some like to call Middle Earth, we are all here now preparing for that shift in consciousness that is occurring on the surface of the planet.

我前来告诉你,对于那些不知道我是谁的,我是泰勒斯的大祭司。我等待着,就像所有在阿加森的兄弟姐妹,我们都在准备着地球表面正在发生的意识转变

Very soon we will be adding to that consciousness that shift. As the vibrations continue to increase, as the frequencies rise we can make ourselves more and more known. We have already begun this process. Many of us have moved to the surface. Unknown to most. Filtering in, infiltrating the surface society.

很快我们会加入到那个转变中。随着振动继续提升,随着频率提升,我们可以让自己被更多地知晓。我们早已开始这个进程。我们许多人已经来到表面。被大多数人未知。过滤,渗透表面社会

We are gauging, those on the surface are gauging the consciousness shift that is occurring as the frequencies continue to rise. They are reporting back to us what the process is and how it is going.

我们在测量,那些在表面的兄弟姐妹正在测量意识的转变,随着频率继续上升。他们在回报给我们进展地如何

We have begun to open the doors to our realm to all of the surface people who are ready. It takes a vibrational increase for you to match our frequencies. As you have heard before, those of us whether above or below are not coming down to your vibration, you are coming up to ours. This is the only way we can come together. This is the only way we can pull this Ascension Process together. To make it all happen.

我们已经开始为那些准备好的人打开通往我们领域的大门。这需要你们的振动提升来符合我们的频率。正如你已经听过的,我们,无论在上面还是在下面的,不会下降到你的振动,你要上升到我们的振动。这是我们走到一起的唯一方式。这是我们可以一起促进扬升进程的唯一方式。来使它发生

As “Archangel Michael”, as “Sananda” has said, as many have said we are all in this together. We are all a part of this great orchestration. We are doing our parts. You are doing your part. Very soon we will be coming together.

正如大天使麦克和萨南达说过的,正如许多人说过的,我们是在同一条船上的。我们都是这个伟大事业的一部分。我们做着自己的部分。你做着你的。很快我们会走到一起

Many of us are looking toward that day. Many of us, if you can picture a calendar and marking off the days, not literally, but that is somewhat what is occurring. For we are longing to join with you once again, our brothers and our sisters of the Light.

我们很多人期待着那一天。我们很多人,如果你可以想象一个日历,每天划掉一天,不是实际上的,但这是正在发生的。因为我们渴望再次与你联合,我们光之兄弟姐妹们

I am “Adama”. I love you all. Adonai.

我是阿达玛。我爱你们。

原文:http://sananda.website/adama-via ... -january-22nd-2017/
通灵:Susan Sammarco
翻译:Nick Chan http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_bd4aebd60102wzz7.html

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 11:54 , Processed in 0.024868 second(s), 24 queries .