12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-9 12:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-引路人

Dear Hearts
亲爱的
I would like to begin by offering my divine blessing here today for All of you on my beautiful Gaia, stepping into, expanding out, joyfully picking up all that is intended for you.
今天我想要提供给所有处于美丽的盖亚之上的你们我神圣的祝福,去步入、扩张、快乐地拾起所有为你准备的东西
Much change is being revealed – Earth is awakening – Gaia is lifting into all that she intends for herself.
很多改变在被揭示---地球在苏醒---盖亚在上升到为她准备好的一切之中
The awakening process is accelerating. So too will the need for patience operating from your love centers and the ability to provide a warm welcome for the newly awakened . There is a great need for you to practice understanding. Reach for my guidance when you feel anger or despair or you question the progress or pace of another in their own divine path to awakening .
觉醒进程在加速。所以从你有爱的中心有耐心地运作并为刚苏醒的人提供一个温暖的欢迎,这样的需求也在不断增加。很有必要去练习理解。当你感到愤怒或绝望或至移他人的觉醒进展和速度,把手伸向我的指引
I continue to ask for surrender and allowing.
我继续请求你去允许、臣服
Imagine a waterfall and realize the journey the water makes on its way, far above the place where it eventually falls into all that it is, has many twists and beautiful turns. There are placid places where the water meanders, and aggressive patches where the water leaps and bounds over obstacles centered around life‘s lessons.
想象一个瀑布,意识到水的旅程,来自落下之前的上方,有着许多的曲折和美丽的拐弯。有着水漫步前行的平静水域,有着水飞跃“人生课程”障碍物的激烈水域
Every aspect of this journey is part of the eventual culmination as the water builds and races toward the waterfall, the leaping over and surrendering to experience the falling into the Divine Love of the Heart of One.
这个旅程的每个部分都是最终高潮的一部分,随着水建立势头,冲向瀑布,飞跃,臣服来体验落入一之心的神圣之爱
After the surrender, at the bottom of the waterfall, there is a pool.
在臣服之后,在瀑布的底部,有着一片水池
In the calm pool, peaceful, tranquil, welcoming, there is a time to rest and reflect on the journey, a time to plan the next leg of this flowing and expanding into all that you choose to be.
在平静的水池,平和、宁静、欢迎,有着一个休息和沉思旅程的时间,去计划这个流动的下一个阶段并扩张到你选择成为的一切
All aspects of the journey can be playful, joyful, mischievous, blossoming.
旅程的所有面向可以是有趣的、快乐的、淘气的、绽放的
Floating on your back at the bottom of the waterfall, resting in all that you have come to know that you are, look forward, center yourself beautifully from your heart, imagine every wonderful thing that you will create.
在瀑布的底部漂浮,在你已经明白你所是的一切之中休息,展望,居中于心,想象你会创造的所有美好
Eventually little seeds, little sprouts of beautiful intention for the next creative endeavor, will spark forth and you will begin to move down the next section in this wonderfully exciting waterway and flow into All that is your intended journey.
最终,下一个创造性努力的美丽小种子、小萌芽,会绽放,你会开始在这个奇妙的激动人心的水道中进入下一篇章节,流入你意图的旅程
Many of you have finished this part of your journey and are already resting expectantly in the pool. You are the Way Showers. You know the journey ahead for so many on the planet as they awaken to all that has been and all that can be.
你们许多人已经完结了旅程的这个部分,已经充满期待地在水池中休息。你就是引路人。你知道前方的旅程,随着许多人意识到一切的所是,即将的成为
For this reason I ask you today to prepare yourself for the immediate need for compassion, for love, for allowing, for holding space for these ones as they wake up in understanding.
为此,我今天请求你去为同情心、爱、允许、保持空间的需求做好准备,好让这些人在理解中苏醒
Begin to practice now how you will meet dismay, shock, disbelief. Your own journey has informed your ability to surround and wrap these emerging souls in love and guidance.
现在就开始练习你会如何遇见担忧、震惊、难以置信。你的旅程让你能够在爱和指引之中包裹这些刚苏醒的灵魂
On the practical side, at all times there will be the vital holding of love energy to be done. Other times it will be very clear that your role is a more active one- that there is supportive action you can take. Open to this service and you will know clearly when you are called to act.
在实践方面,总是需要时刻去保持有爱的能量。有时候会很明显,你的角色是更加活跃的,你需要采取支持性的行为。向这个服务敞开,你会知道什么时候,你会被呼唤
In all of this unfolding, know that each of my beautiful children has made their choice regarding the path they would like to take. You are my instruments for helping those that have chosen to bump into you specifically.
在这一切的展开之中,知晓,我每一个美丽的孩子已经做出了自己的选择,关于会踏上什么样的道路。你是我的助手去帮助那些选择特意来撞见你的人
In this journey down the stream to the eventual waterfall, you are strategically placed, my light workers, directing, guiding, blessing, holding love for all.
在这个向下流动最终到达瀑布的旅程中,你们被战略性地放置,我的光之工做者,去指引、祝福、为所有人保持爱
I ask again that you open ever more fully into this work ahead. For this you came. Know that you are surrounded by my loving arms and the company of heaven is actively involved in supporting and amplifying your efforts.
我再次请求你为前方的这个工作更加充分地敞开。你为此而来。知晓,你被我有爱的怀抱包裹着,天堂同胞在积极支持和放大你的努力
You have my blessing
你是我的祝福

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../divine-mother-for-the-way.../
日期:2022年2月3日
来自:Joyful Christie
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:22 , Processed in 0.050158 second(s), 24 queries .