主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-8 10:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-世界之间滑行

Have you found yourself sliding between worlds, from 5D to 3D and back? Have you felt saddened ordisappointed that you were triggered? Regreted that you weren’t able to hold on to love, peace, compassion and understanding?
你是否发现自己在世界之间滑行,从5D到3D,然后往返?你是否对自己被触发而感到悲伤或失望?后悔你无法保持住爱、平和、同情心和理解?
Let your regret go! What if sliding between the worlds is part of the divinely orchestrated plan? What if that is part of your soul journey, your spiritual contribution to humanity’s ascension?
放下你的悔恨!如果在世界之间滑行是神圣的精心编排的计划的一部分如何?如果这是你灵魂之旅的一部分、你对人类的杨升精神上贡献的一部分如何?
Let me explain. At present there are two different worlds operating side by side on your planet. There is a world of fear, order, control and reduction, where disempowerment is the overriding framework. There is also a world of love, wisdom, compassion and expansion where soverignty is the overriding framework.
让我解释。目前,有着两个不同的世界在地球上并排运作。有着一个恐惧、至恤、空置、缩减的世界,“拿走力量”是最主要的框架。还有着一个爱、智慧、同情心、扩张的世界,“主全”是最主要的框架
Light workers are firmly in this second world, in the 5D world or society. Until they aren’t; until someone shreds your last nerve, until you no longer can take the pressure around you, until an ancient wound explodes for healing, triggered by a seemingly inocuous event.
光的工做者坚定地处于第二个世界,5D世界或涩会。直到他们不;直到有人击碎了你最后一根神经,直到你不再能够忍受周围的压力,直到一个古老的创伤爆发来被疗愈,被一个看似无害的事件触发
When that happens, most of My Beautiful Children fall into disappointment, regret and even shame. There is no need. Those are wounded responses, they are not the truth of you and your relationship with Me. We are beyond those old programmes: I love you unconditionally. I love you every time you fall and I love every fall you experience, just as much as I love every success you experience. That is My promise of unconditional love for You.
当这发生,我大多数美丽的孩子会落入绝望、悔恨、甚至羞愧。没有必要。这些都是创伤反应,它们不是你和你与我关系的真理。我们超越那些旧的编程:我无条件地爱你。每一次你摔倒,我爱你,我爱你体验的每一次摔倒,就像我爱你体验的每一次成功。这是我对你的无条件之爱承诺
What you see as lapse or a stumble, I see as part of the Divine Expansion. Every time you get lost in the lower vibrations of pain, fear, anger, disappointment, revenge, gossip, retaliation, greed… and notice where you are, you contribute to the Divine Expansion. That moment of noticing, of awareness and shifting back to compassion, forgiveness, understanding and eventually love and peace is crucial. It doesn’t even matter how long it takes to recentre yourself: it only matters that you undertake the journey to recentre in love.
你认为的过失或跌倒,我视为神圣扩张的一部分。每一次你迷失于较低的痛苦、恐惧、愤怒、失望、复仇、八卦、贪婪振动,注意到你在哪里,你在给神圣的扩张做贡献。那个注意、意识到并转变回同情心、宽恕、理解、最终爱与平和的时刻是至关重要的。需要多久来重新居中自己并不重要:去在爱中进行重新居中的旅程才是最重要的
Every time you move from a lower emotion to a higher emotion, you strengthen the pathway from the 3D to the 5D. Every time you move from fear to love, you reinforce the portal between the 3D and 5D. Every time you move from powerless to soverign, you download codes, templates to transition between the 3D and 5D.
每一次你从一个较低的情感移动到一个更高的情感,你加强了从3D到5D的道路。每一次你从恐惧移动到爱,你加强了3D到5D之间的门户。每一次你从无力移动到主全,你下载代码、模版在3D到5D之间过渡
The pathway from the 3D to the 5D used to be a solitary journey of ascension and personal illumination. Now it is a collective path: humanity rise together. Millions of you volunteered to be the wayshowers, not by getting it right all the time, but by getting it ‘wrong’, and showing the pathway from the darkness to the light.
从3D到5D的道路曾经是一个孤独的杨升之旅和个人启蒙。现在它是一条集体的道路:人类一起提升。数以百万计的人自愿成为引路人,不是通过时刻都做对,而是通过做“错”并展示从黑暗到光的道路
You are dancing between worlds My Beautiful Children, embrace the journey, even while you look forward to the destination, because the journey is your gift to humanity and the destination is your gift to your self.
你在世界之间起舞,我美丽的孩子们,拥抱旅程,即使你期待目的地,因为旅程是你给予人类的礼物,而目的地是你给予自己的礼物

原文:https://jennifercrokaert.com/divine-mother-jumping.../
日期:2022年2月5日
来自:Jennifer Crokaert
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 21:57 , Processed in 0.050357 second(s), 24 queries .