主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-2-3 10:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ashian-神圣的分离

Jennifer: Hello! I see we are back on this topic again. I can’t say that’s awfully comfortable for me.
Jennifer:你好!我看到我们又回到了这个主题。我不能说我对此感到很舒适
Ashian: Greetings, dear heart, to you and to all. We will be as gentle as we can be on this subject, because we understand that it is a delicate yet painful life experience. But it is an increasingly common occurrence, so it is worthwhile spending time on a life experience that is often overlooked in spiritual teachings but is, nonetheless, an event that almost everyone will experience in one form or another.
Ashian:你好,亲爱的所有人。在这个主题上我们会尽可能地温和,因为我们明白这是一个脆弱又痛苦的人生体验。但这在变得越来越常见,所以值得花时间来处理经常在精神教导中被忽视的一个人生体验,但不管怎样,几乎每个人都会在某种形式中体验它
Moreover, the principles that we discuss here are relevant in many aspects of life, not just when a marriage is ending.
此外,我们在这里谈论的原则在许多生活面向中是有意义的,不只是当一个婚姻结束时才有用(译注:管道前三个月在处理离婚)
J: You make a good point: it’s very common, yet I don’t see many people discussing it. Then again, I haven’t looked.
J:你说的很好:这很常见,但我没看到很多人在讨论它。不过,我也没去看
A: Let’s explore this a little more. There are well-established ceremonies and rituals across the world to mark the coming together of a couple.  Whether these events are religious or secular, they are created to honour a union occurring within a community of people. That has power and potency.  It lends legitimacy, and welcomes in new rites, roles and responsibilities between the couple themselves, as well as within their community. It is a public moment of honouring and celebration, of hope and birthing a new beginning.
A:让我们探索一下。有着历史悠久的仪式和典礼来标志一对夫妻走到了一起。无论这些事件是从属于宗教的还是不是,它们被创造来荣耀一个结合。它有着力量和效力。它提供合法性,欢迎夫妻之间的新仪式、角色和职责。这是一个公开的荣耀和庆祝、希望和诞生一个新开始的时刻
This is not so with separation, which often tends to be downplayed and kept quiet to minimise shame, regret, pain and anxiety, as well as the intrusion of others.
分离就不这样,通常都是轻描淡写,静悄悄的,来减少羞耻、后悔、痛苦和焦虑以及别人的扰乱
Yet separation is a natural and normal occurrence, and never more so than now, when so many karmic bonds are coming to an end in these ‘end times.’ That in itself is a cause for celebration; it is a success, not a failure. It is a freeing of both individuals from another chain that bound them.
但分离是一件自然的正常的事情,现在更是如此,当如此多的业力羁绊在这些“结束时间”完结。其本身就是一个值得庆祝的原因。它是一个成功,不是失败。这是从捆绑他们的另一条锁链中获得自由
J: Just to be clear: you’re not saying all marriage/union is a chain that binds, are you?
J: 我只想说:你不是在说所有的婚姻/结合都是一个捆绑的锁链,对吧?
A: Excellent clarification ~ definitely not! We are saying that relationships that come about because the souls are clearing karma arise from a contract (a chain/a bind/an agreement) to learn a lesson together to help them both evolve.
A:很好的阐明,是的!我们是在说为了清理从一个合同(锁链/捆绑/协议)中浮现的业力而走到一起的恋爱关系,以便一起学习一个课程,帮助他们两人进化
Dissolving karma is success, it is the knowing in your heart and soul that your agreement with this person has served it’s purpose; you have both graduated from this lesson!
溶解业力是成功,你的心和灵魂知道你与这个人的协议已经服务了它的目的;你们两人都从这个课程毕业了
Letting go of the social and familial shame that is often attached to separation is an important first step. For many, like it was for you, the shame of separating is the greatest hurdle to overcome. Your union is approved and applauded.  Your success in bringing that union to its highest expression ~ where your karma is complete ~ has been subverted and mislabeled as shameful, a movement from public approval to private grief. But really, the truth is that it is also a public moment of honouring and celebration, of hope, and of birthing a new beginning.
放下通常附加在分离之上的社会和家庭羞耻是重要的第一步。对许多人来说,比如你,分离的羞耻是最大的障碍。你们的结合被赞同和赞美。你成功把这个结合带向它最高的表达~你的业力完结~被颠覆和错误标签为羞耻,从大家赞美变成私人悲痛。但事实上,这也是一个荣耀、庆祝、希望、带来一个新开始的公共时刻
We wish to suggest that the pathway through this painful time is as sacred as the process of marriage, union, unity. Religious institutions have been corrupted to force unhappy marriages to last long beyond their sell-by date, in order to keep the vibration on the planet low and heavy.
我们希望提议,通过这个痛苦时刻的道路跟结婚、结合、统一的过程一样神圣。宗教已经腐败去迫使不幸福的婚姻持续超出它们的保质期,以便保持地球上的振动低迷和沉重
They have not provided you with tools to make this separation a conscious, loving act of release and surrender; honouring and celebrating what was and birthing a new beginning. If this were the case, if such tools existed, there would be space for grief to be honoured, pain to be felt and released, and gifts to be recognised.  Everyone intimately involved, from children to close family, would emerge more healed and whole.
它们并没有提供你工具去使得这个分离成为一个有意识的有爱的释放和臣服行为。荣耀并庆祝所是,诞生一个新的开始。如果是这样,如果这样的工具存在,就会有空间来荣耀悲伤,感受并释放痛苦,认识到礼物。每个人都涉及其中,从孩子到亲密的家人,会被更多疗愈和变得更加完整
So, we wish to present some ideas for you to consider when you are in the process of separation. These are not rules, they are suggestions to inspire you to find ways that work for you and your circumstances:
所以,我们希望提出一些想法让你沉思,当你处于分离的进程中。这些并不是规则,它们是建议来启发你去找到为你和你的情况奏效的方式:
Reclaim your divine right to choose;
拿回你可以做出选择的神圣权力;
Reclaim your divine right to create the sacred in every moment of life, not just the good moments;
拿回你在生活的时时刻刻中创造神圣的神圣权力,不只是美好的时光
Reclaim your divine right to sovereignty, creativity, and emotional expression.
拿回你主权、创造性、情感表达的神圣权力
Here we go…
让我们开始
Remember, it only takes one person to perform these rituals, but they can be done in a group. It is the intent that is crucial: the intent to honour and heal, to create grace and ease for everyone. You are inviting the highest expression of the Divine to manifest in your separation, which allows for miracles and magic to manifest for all parties.
记住,只需要一个人来进行这些仪式,但他们可以一起做。意图是关键:意图去荣耀和疗愈,去为每个人创造优雅和轻盈。你在邀请最高的神圣表达体现到你的分离中,这会让奇迹和魔法为双方显化
Bless the Relationship
祝福恋爱关系
This is a wonderful first step. Blessing the past and what has been shared elevates the life experiences gained to a higher vibration. It honours all that has happened as an expression of the Soul on its journey back towards full self understanding and integration within the Divine. Blessings create grace and ease, in every circumstance and in some very surprising ways, when the blessing is done with a purity of heart and mind, with an intention to honour all that has transpired.
这是奇妙的第一步。祝福过去和共享的将人生体验提升到更高振动的东西。荣耀所有发生的东西,作为灵魂在朝向完全的自我理解并整合的旅程中的一个表达。祝福会创造优雅和轻盈,在每个情况中,在一些非常惊人的方式中,当祝福伴随着心和头脑的纯洁做出,伴随着荣耀所有发生之事的意图做出
Cut the Cords
切断线
Imagine every relationship is held together with an agreement ~ an agreement that ‘you are my boyfriend/girlfriend/partner/spouse. The lived experiences of that agreement create cords, ties, patterns of behaviour, needs and aversions; by cutting the cords (after they have been blessed) you allow for all that no longer serves the higher good of all parties to dissolve.
想象每个恋爱关系是伴随着一个协议走到一起的~你是我的男友/女友/伴侣/配偶的协议。那些协议的体验创造了线、行为模式、需求和厌恶;通过切断线(在它们被祝福后)你会让不再服务于双方的一切被溶解
When relationships are based on karmic learning (which is usually re-balancing a negative misunderstanding of a positive truth) there are a lot of emotional ropes that bind you together. Imagine these cords, ropes, threads, chains being dissolved.
当恋爱关系基于业力课程(通常是重新平衡一个对积极真理的消极误解)有着很多情感的绳子将你们绑在一起。想象这些线、绳子、锁链被溶解
If you feel you are unable to do this yourself, ask a beloved angel, Ascended Master, or the Divine Mother/Father to assist you with this process. See the cords dissolve and the light flowing. This process can be a once-off, but it is more likely to be a process that will require several repetitions.
如果你感到你无法自己去做这些,请求一个亲爱的天使、杨升大师或者神圣的父母来协助你。看到线溶解,光流动。这个进程可以是一次就成功的,但很有可能是一个需要重复几次的过程
Explain to the Higher Self
向更高自我解释
In your quiet time, whether it’s prayer, meditation, walking, or anything you do to connect more deeply, ask your angels/guides/the Divine Mother/Father to create a meeting with your partner’s Higher Self. You will know when it happens; in that conversation you may explain everything that you wish to say ~ both the good and the less good ~ you can fully explain yourself (if you feel you aren’t able to do so at the human level) and ask for help in creating a separation that is as kind and loving as possible.
在安静的时刻,无论是祈祷、冥想、散步还是任何东西来进行更深刻的连接,请求你的天使/指导/神圣的父母创造一个与你伴侣的更高自我的见面。当它发生,你会知道;在那个交谈中,你可以解释你希望述说的一切~好的和不那么好的~你可以完全解释自己(如果你感到你无法在人类层面这么做)请求帮助来创造一个尽可能友善和有爱的分离
You can ask for feedback from your partner’s Higher Self. This can be one of the most powerfully transformative of rituals, if approached with an open heart and a willingness to listen and share.
你可以请求来自你伴侣更高自我的一个反馈。这可以是一个非常强大的仪式转变,如果伴随着敞开的心和聆听与分享的意愿去进行
Use Divine Energy
使用神圣的能量
The process of separating is painful, and it can lead to anger erupting to cover the pain, especially if one partner is not ready to end the relationship. Remembering to send love through the violet flame can heal much of the anger that erupts through the process of separating. Being aware enough of your own emotions so that you are not lost in fighting or pain, but are capable of invoking the violet flame, is a sign that you are in your mastery.
分离的过程是痛苦的,会导致发怒来覆盖痛苦,尤其当一方没有准备好结束恋爱关系。记得通过紫罗兰火焰发送爱可以疗愈分离进程中爆发的很多愤怒。能够充分意识到自己的情感,这样你不会迷失于吵架或痛苦,还能够调用紫罗兰火焰,是一个迹象,你处于你的精通之中
Other flames, or energies, that are useful include the green flame of healing and the pink flame of peace. That Divine energy, that Divine power to create change through alchemy, is there for you to access; as you evolve in your mastery, in knowing and claiming that you are a master, it will become clear and evident to you that these powers are yours to use, to create outcomes that align to the highest good of all.
其它的火焰或能量,也是有用的,包括绿色的疗愈火焰,粉色的平和火焰。通过炼金术创造改变的那个神圣能量、力量,可以任你获取;随着发展你的精通,知晓并宣称你是一个大师,会变得很明显,这些力量可以任你使用,去创造与一切最高良善对齐的结果
Blessings
祝福
[J: Erm….You mentioned that already!]
【J: 嗯...你已经说过了】
A: At least you read what we channel! Yes, blessing is such an expansive, extensive topic that we could discuss it forever and still not know its full power. Here we wish to focus not on blessing the past experience of the relationship, but the everyday acts and interactions of separating out two lives.
A:至少你在阅读我们所传导的东西!是的,祝福是一个广阔的话题,我们可以永远讨论它,但依旧不知道它的全部力量。我们这里并不希望专注于祝福过去的恋爱体验,而是分离成两个生活后的每日行为与交互
Bless the paperwork, bless the tears that arise, bless the fears, bless the process of finding new accommodations…. all the acts associated with the separation (indeed any act ever performed) are improved, elevated, by blessing them. Blessing brings everything into closer alignment with the highest good of all, lifting them above the ideas, aspirations and limitations of the ego.
祝福文书工作,祝福泪水,祝福恐惧,祝福寻找新住所的过程。与分离有关的行为都会通过祝福它们而被改善、提升。祝福会带一切更加与一切的最高良善对齐,提升它们超越小我的想法、渴望和局限
J: Thanks Ashian, I’m glad you’re sharing these, as they’re all techniques that were shared with me, and which I think really helped. There is one other technique that a friend shared with me which I found really helpful, and actually quite miraculous.
J: 谢谢你,我很高兴你分享了这些东西,因为它们都是你与我分享的技巧,我认为真的很有用。还有一个是一位朋友分享给我的技巧,我发现也很有用,真的很神奇
Bless the Ring
祝福戒指
As I was married, I had a ring, but I believe rings were ~ like so many aspects of life, from music and food to buildings and technology ~ spellcast. So I cleared all the negative energy from the ring, leaving only the love. Here’s the miraculous part: it went from dull to shiny instantly. It was a different colour to my engagement ring before I did the blessing (choose your own words and your Higher Self will guide you) and after the blessing, it was the exact same colour as my engagement ring.
就像我已经结婚了,我有一枚戒指,但我相信戒指~就像很多生活面向,从音乐和食物到建筑和科技~是有魔力的。所以我清理戒指中的所有负面能量,只留下爱。以下是神奇的部分:它从阴沉瞬间变成闪亮。它跟之前相比完全是两个颜色(选择你自己的祝福语,你的更高自我会指引你)
A: You are all Divine. You are here to rediscover and reclaim your divinity, your innate power. There are signs of this everywhere, and as you awaken, these signs are clearer and so abundant that you will wonder how you missed them, how you ever doubted.
A:你们都是神圣的。你是来重新发现和拿回你的神性、固有力量的。这个迹象到处都是,随着你苏醒,这些迹象会越来越清晰和丰富,你会惊讶于你怎么会错过它们,怎么会怀疑它们
Claim your divinity. Even if you think you are only pretending, that’s fine. Fake it until you make it!
宣称你的神性。即使你认为你只是在假装,没事。假装直到你做到
J: You’re a regular hack today with all the colloquialisms!
J:用俗话讲你今天就是一个骇客
A: This can be a heavy subject, but our goal is bring it into the light, to allow the divinity inherent in all of life’s moments to transform even the saddest moments, so that the sacred, transcendent aspects of life are honoured.
A:这可以是一个沉重的话题,但我们的目标是把它带到光中,让处于所有生活时刻的神性转化即使最悲伤的时刻,这样生活神圣超然的面向会被荣耀
J: Thanks Ashian, I really appreciate it.
J: 谢谢你,我真的很感谢

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2022/02/02/ashian-sacred-separation/
日期:2022年2月2日
来自:Jennifer
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-2-3 16:47 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-2-4 10:15 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-2-4 10:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 00:50 , Processed in 0.036788 second(s), 25 queries .