主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-29 12:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼-总是有着旅程

I am your Saint Germain. I come at this opportune time, these moments of continuing to find yourselves, find yourselves in the higher vibration more and more.
我是你的圣哲曼。我在这个恰当的时刻前来,去继续更多地处于更高的振动中
You are all doing this. We watch you. We know of your higher vibrational frequencies. Not all the time, certainly, but more and more of the time you are finding yourselves communing with nature, feeling the oneness all around you, experiencing the love, knowing, remembering the I AM Presence within each. For it is this I AM Presence that will never lead you astray. It will always guide you in the way that you need to move moment, to moment, to moment.
你们都在这么做。我们观察着你。我们熟悉你更高的振动频率。不是时时刻刻,当然,但越来越多你与大自然交流,感到合一,体验爱、知晓并忆起每个人之内的我是存在。这个我是存在永远不会引你入歧途。它总是会在每个当下指引你前进
That is how you need to begin to express yourselves in a moment-to-moment basis. Don’t dwell in the past, and the memories of the past, and the programming of the past. Instead, find yourself in the moment. And not only focused on the future either. For the future shall come. The future is already here, and you are already in that future. Know that it is a process. It is a transition that you are moving through.
这是你在时时刻刻表达自己的方式。不要驻留于过去、过去的记忆、过去的程序。而是处于当下。也不要专注于未来。因为未来会到来。未来已经在这里,你已经在未来之中。知晓它是一个过程。你正在经历的一个过渡
And this transition will take you into the higher vibrational frequencies and in the higher dimension. But in order to do that, you must let go of the past. You must let go of the worries. You must let go of the fear. You must let go of the anger.
这个过渡会带你进入更高的振动频率、更高的维度。但为了能够做到,你必须放下过去。你必须放下担忧。你必须放下恐惧。你必须放下愤怒
All of this must be replaced by the knowingness of the oneness, the knowingness of the I AM Presence within you. I AM that I AM. All of you are that. And it only takes the continuing raising of vibration within you. Knowingly, consciously do it whenever you find the opportunity. Whenever that moment comes to you, find yourself there in those higher vibrations.
这一切都必须被合一的知晓、你之内我是存在的知晓替代。我是我所是。你们都是。只需不断地提升你的振动。有意识地去做,只要有机会。
Come out of the doldrums. Come out of the depression. And again, come out of the worries and the fear. For they have no place where you are going or, in many respects, where you already are. You just do not know it yet.
走出低迷。走出抑郁。再次,走出担忧和恐惧。因为它们在你前往的地方没有一席之地,或者在你现在所在之地的很多方面已经没有一席之地。你只是还不明白而已
You do not fully realize that you are already there. No, not fully ascended, but moving swiftly now through that ascension process. Because more and more of you are letting go of those older attachments, those things that would continue to hold you back within the third-dimensional illusion.
你并没有完全意识到你已经在那。不,不是完全杨升了,而是在快速通过杨升进程。因为越来越多的人在放下那个旧的依附,那些会继续将你困在三维幻象中的东西
And even just knowing that it is a third-dimensional illusion has you far ahead of the pack, you might say. For as you have heard many times, you are the Way-Showers. You are the ones that are leading the pack, leading the way, showing the way.
哪怕知道这是一个三维的幻象,你就已经领先于他人,可以这么说。因为就像你听过很多次的,你是引路人。你是引领别人的人
But in order to do that for yourselves, you must fully realize that you already are ‘the way, the truth, and the life.’ Just as Yeshua was. Just as you all are now. Know that you are the Christ consciousness growing within each and every one of you. Growing day by day, moment by moment.
但为了能够做到这一点,你必须完全意识到你已经是“道路,真理,生命”,就像约书亚所说的。知晓你是在每个人之内增长的鸡嘟意识。每天,时时刻刻都在增长
You are that Christ consciousness. You are the I AM Presence coming alive within each of you.
你就是基督意识。你就是我是存在在每个人之内上线
And the more and more that you fully realize that in a moment-to-moment basis, then you can fully say you have arrived. Not arrived at the final station, for there is no final station. There is always the trip. There is always the journey. But you are all on that journey to reach a culmination, or crescendo of type, that will help you to realize fully once and for all who you really are.
你越多地意识到这一点,你就可以完全说你到达了。不是到达终点站,因为没有终点站。总是有着旅行。但你们都处于到达一个高潮的旅程,会帮助你意识到你的真正所是
I am Saint Germain, and I leave you now in peace, in love, and oneness, and the Violet Flame continuing to purge out all the old, and to bring on the new. The new and everlasting covenant, that you all are.
我是圣哲曼,我在平和、爱、合一中离去,愿紫罗兰火焰继续清理所有旧的东西,带来新的。新的且持久的
Peace and love be with all of you.
愿平和与爱和你们同在

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../saint-germain-the-i-am.../
日期:2022年1月28日
来自:James McConnell
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:39 , Processed in 0.047645 second(s), 25 queries .