主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-27 11:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ashian-婚姻

Ashian: Well! The prodigal channel returns!
Ashian:浪子管道回来了
Jennifer: Good! So you’re not going to make a big deal about my three month disappearance!
Jennifer:很好!所以你对我消失了三个月没什么意见吧
Ashian: It would be rude not to! Seriously, we understand why you have been away, but let’s provide a sketch of your life for the past three months so that others will understand and because it’s relevant to what we are going to discuss today.
Ashian:要说有那会是没礼貌的!说真的,我们理解你为什么离开,但让我们概述一下你过去三个月的生活,这样他人可以明白,因为它与我们今天要谈论的有关
J: Yes, I agree (darn it!). Back in October, as I mentioned previously, I went through an enormous spiritual expansion and, as happened the last time I went through a previous expansion (twenty years ago), my life changed dramatically.
J:嗯,我同意。在10月份,我经历了一个巨大的精神扩张,就像上次我所经历的(二十年前),我的生活戏剧性地改变
To put it into context, it was like a near-death experience, but without death being present. Over one week, I moved into spaces of love, peace, grace and divine bliss that I didn’t know existed. I also saw my life as it currently is, and realised that it didn’t align with who I am, or with my future potential. The most difficult part was that I saw that the karma with my husband was finished.  This was the time to end our marriage.
它就像一个濒死体验,但没有死亡。一周后,我搬入了爱、平和、优雅、幸福的空间,我并不知道存在的。我也看到了我现在的生活,意识到它并不与我的所是对齐,或者与我未来的潜能对齐。最艰难的部分就是我看到我与自己丈夫的业力完结了。是时候结束我们的婚姻
I can only say that this process has been overlit with immense grace, but nonetheless, it has been extremely painful.  Even if I am ready to leave the marriage, it still hurts. I also believe it’s wise to acknowledge and feel that pain, so that it does not lie unprocessed, ready to erupt in the future when I least expect it.
我只能说这个过程充满了巨大的恩典,但尽管如此,它是非常痛苦的。即使我已经准备好离开婚姻,它依旧是伤心的。我也相信去认识到并感到这个痛苦是明智的,这样它不会未被处理地躺下,会在我最意想不到的时候在未来突然出现
So, the past three months have been spent integrating new energies, codes and downloads, as well as trying to hold this divorce in the greatest of love, compassion and peace, to make the process as graceful as possible for us all.
所以,过去三个月我一直在整合新的能量、代码、下载,以及试图把这个离婚保持在最大的爱、同情心、平和中,来让过程尽可能地优雅
A: Thank you for sharing Jennifer, I know this is uncomfortable and I appreciate you sharing your truth openly.
A:谢谢你的分享,我知道这很不好受,我感谢你的公开分享
J: I understand there’s a lot in my life experience over the past few months that aligns with where humanity is going right now.
J:我明白过去几个月我的生活体验中有着很多东西与人类正在经历的对齐
A: Yes, that is true, and it is where we shall begin today. What occurs in one is symbolic of what is happening for the many, the micro reflects the macro and vice versa: as within, so without.
A:是的,这是我们今天应当开始的地方。一个人身上所发生的是许多人身上所发生的象征,微观反映宏观,反之亦然:在内如在外
As humanity’s vibration increases, the karma that caused many couples, and indeed families, to come together, will be transcended. These are the ‘end times’, when the old will crumble; not just structures and systems, but also relationships and patterns of being.
随着人类的振动增长,导致许多夫妻、家庭走到一起的业力,会被超越。这就是“结束时刻”,旧的会瓦解,不只是结构和系统,还有人际关系和存在模式
It was always foretold that these end times would see the ‘end of the world’, not in its totality, but the end of the illusion that you have been controlled into believing, the end of the lies, the black magic, and the mind control that have help that illusion in place. It is also the end of times for all souls seeking to move forward on the spiritual path, and for all souls committed to assisting Gaia to ascend, so it makes perfect sense that the ending of all ascending souls’ karma would be programmed for this time, too.
预言总是说这些结束时刻会看到“世界的末日”,但不是世界,而是你被控制去相信的幻象的完结,谎言的完结,黑魔法的完结,保持幻象的精神控制的完结。对那些寻求在精神道路上前进的灵魂、致力于协助盖亚杨升的灵魂来说这也是结束时刻,所以很合理,所有杨升灵魂的业力会在此刻完结
Consequently, systemic shifts are occurring both globally and personally. We share this not to create fear, but to spread the understanding that even the biggest changes that will occur around you are part of the perfection of this moment in your time/space.
因此,系统转变正在全球和个人层面发生。我们分享这些不是为了创造恐惧,而是散播理解,即使会在你周遭发生的最大的改变也是你时间空间中的这个时刻完美的一部分
J: So will all marriages be ending? I know it’s a silly question, but…
J:所以所有的婚姻都会结束吗?我知道这是一个愚蠢的问题,但...
A: Not so silly, my dear one. Those relationships that are not built on a love that can be elevated to express higher dimensions ~ finer nuances of love, compassion, forgiveness, creativity, empathy and joy ~ will dissolve.  Their karma will be cleared.
A:没那么愚蠢,亲爱的。那些并不基于爱的关系~可以被提升来表达更精细的爱、同情心、宽恕、创造性、同理心和喜悦~会溶解。他们的业力被清理了
When one party reaches a certain vibrational level beyond their partner, the union will dissolve, because the other person can no longer remain within their field as the energetics are not aligned. They will have to leave in some way or another, whether it’s through a conscious parting ~ as in your case ~ or one person has an affair, moves out of town, changes behaviour in unprecedented ways… there are many possibilities.
当一方到达特定的水平,超越伴侣,联合会溶解,因为另一个人无法再处于他们的场域中,因为能量不对齐了。他们必须在某种方式中离去,无论是通过有意识的分开~比如你的情况~或者一方有外遇,搬出城,在出乎意料的方式中改变行为,有着很多可能性
If you have been holding on to a relationship because of ‘what people will think’, that is a sign you are not in a relationship that is aligned with your vibration.  You are stuck in fear, and fear is one of the lowest of all vibrations.
如果你一直紧抓着一段关系,出于“别人会怎么想”,这是一个迹象,表明你并未处于一个与你振动对齐的关系中。你困于恐惧中,而恐惧是最低的振动
J: So is it hopeless? Is there nothing that can be done?
J:所以没希望了吗?没什么能够做的吗?
A: Of course not! There is always free will.  You may choose to work together to bring your relationship to the highest expression you’re able to create together, and this is sacred work.
A:当然不!总是有着自由意志。你们可以选择合作把你们的关系带到你们能够一起创造的最高的表达,这是神圣的工作
The unfortunate truth is that behind the labels of ‘marriage’, ‘husband’ and ‘wife’, are millions of people who are emotionally exhausted and numb. These are the relationships I’m referring to here.
不幸的是,在“婚姻、丈夫、妻子”的标签背后是成千上万情感上疲惫和麻木的人。我这里指的就是他们
J: Oh, yes that resonates with me. But it’s a terrifying prospect. Many people stay because of money, they simply don’t have enough to support two homes.
J:是的,我共鸣。但这是一个可怕的前景。许多人留下,因为金钱,他们没有足够的金钱支撑两个家庭
A: Very soon, that will no longer be the case. The easing of the financial noose around your necks will create greater freedom of expression in every realm, from relationships and families to work and recreation. You can begin to prepare now.
A:很快,这样的情况会改变。你脖子上的财务绳索的挣脱会在每一个领域中创造更大的表达自由,从人际关系到家人到工作和娱乐。你可以现在开始做准备了
J: How?
J:如何?
A: By becoming aware of the truth of your personal situation, by looking with honesty at where you are limiting your self, your life, your expression because you feel you have no other choice open to you.
A:通过意识到你个人的真实情况,通过真诚地看向你在哪里限制自己、自己的生活、自己的表达,就因为你感到你没有其它的选择
That is the first step: acknowledging what is your truth, what is your hidden truth.
这是第一步:认识到什么是你的真理,什么是你隐藏的真理
J: Hidden?
J: 隐藏?
A: Yes. There are many, many millions of people who have turned a blind eye to their own unhappiness in order to avoid that pain. In the gentlest possible way, we would like to share with you that you cannot outrun pain. Your pain will have to be felt at some point, because it is your growth: your pain shows you where you have been reluctant to stand in your sovereignty, your power, your strength.
A:是的。有着很多很多人对自己的不幸福视而不见来避免那个痛苦。在最温柔的方式中,我们想要与你分享,你无法躲避痛苦。你的痛苦会在某个点必须被感受的,因为这是你的成长:你的痛苦展示你你在哪里不愿意去处于你的主全、力量
In the moment you discover your truth, your pain, call on us. We will always be there to help you. Our mission is to uplift humanity, to raise the vibration…not to lower it, but it’s not possible to bypass the pain of stunted growth, of silenced truth.
在你发现你的真理、痛苦时,呼唤我们。我们总是会来帮助你。我们的使命是提升人类,提升振动,不是降低它,但不可能绕过发育不良的成长和被静音的真理之痛
The fastest path of growth is to own your pain, to acknowledge it and stand with it, allowing it to express itself through you in a manner that expresses it for you without hurting others.
最快的成长之路就是掌握你的痛苦,认识到它,与它同在,让它通过你表达自己,但不伤害其他人
J: Well, I’m glad to see you decided to start off gently as I get back in the swing of it!
J:我很高兴看到你决定温柔地开始,因为我才刚刚缓过神来
A: All joking aside, dear one, the time is Now. It is not possible to delay any longer that which needs to be seen, felt, healed and expressed. We stand with you all, in every moment. We are as committed to your expansion and ascension as you are.
A:言归正传,亲爱的,时间就是现在。不可能再去拖延需要被看到、感受、疗愈和表达的东西。我们与你们所有人在一起。我们致力于你的扩张和杨升
J: Thanks Ashian, it’s nice to be back.
J:谢谢Ashian,很高兴回来
A: It’s our pleasure and wonderful to be in service with you again.
A:我们很荣幸,很高兴能够再次服务你

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../ashian-the-return-of-personal.../
日期:2022年1月24日
来自:Jennifer Crokaert
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 08:36 , Processed in 0.041839 second(s), 24 queries .