12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-25 12:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-做出你自己的选择

Dear Ones! I am Archangel Michael.
亲爱的!我是大天使麦克
I am here today, formally beginning the return of our messages to you. It is interesting to observe how you live each moment. Many think only of themselves, of what they no longer have, they can’t see the other side, they can’t be grateful for what they already had, they think only of what is good for them at that moment. But I’m not going to start here, wanting to bring up feelings of low vibration in each of you. I would just like to talk about a single point.
观察你如何生活每一个时刻很是有趣。许多人只想着自己,他们不再拥有的东西,他们看不到另一边,他们并不感恩他们已经拥有的,他们只想着对他们来说有益处的东西。但我不想要把它当作一个主题,带出你们每个人之内的较低振动感受。我只是想要表明一个点
You have been prepared for some time now, you already know a lot, you have heard us say a lot, you have learned a lot. But many things you still cannot separate yourselves from. I say this: Everything in your world is the result of what you think and what you emanate. This world that is there, that you live in, was not created by Father/Mother God, in the sense of all this disharmony that exists on your planet, it was all created by you over eons of time. So this is the most important point that I want to emphasize now: What you emanate.
你已经做准备有段时间了,你已经知道了很多东西,你也听我们说了很多,你学习了很多。但许多东西你依旧无法与之脱离。我是说:世上的一切都是你所想的和所散发的导致的结果。你生活的这个世界,不是由父母神创造的,在现存的所有不和谐的意义上,是由你恒久以来创造的。所以这是我想要强调的重点:你在散发什么
I like to give examples, to put pictures together, because you adapt very well when we put pictures together. So imagine that you are walking in a large group; the size of the group doesn’t matter much; but of course the larger the group, the greater the influence, the greater the energy emanated.
我喜欢举例子,给予画面,因为当我们给予画面,你会很好地适应。所以想象你处于一个巨大的团体中;多大不重要;但当然越大,影响力就会越大,散发的能量就越大
So you are walking across a very large plain, where up ahead you only see the horizon, nothing else. There are those who when they see the horizon line just think, “We are walking into the unknown, but I trust that this is the right path, and that whatever happens, it will be for my learning and for my evolution.” And some who are around this citizen who thinks this way, emanate the same energy, agree with him.
所以你在穿过一个非常巨大的平地,前方你只看到地平线,什么都没有。有着那些看到地平线并思考“我们在步入未知,但我相信这是正确的道路,无论发生什么,会是为了我的学习和进化”的人,他们身边也这么想的人,散发着相同的能量
But another group looks at that horizon line and thinks, “No, we are heading for a cliff, there is no way out, we will all die because there is nowhere to go. We need to find a place to take shelter, but up ahead there is a cliff.” And many begin to share that citizen’s feeling of fear and despair.
但另一个团体的人看向地平线并想“不,我们在朝向悬崖,没有出路,我们都会没命的,因为没别的地方可去。我们需要找到地方来躲一下”。许多人开始分享这个恐惧和绝望感
And then there is another group, which looks at that skyline and doesn’t know what to think. They listen to the first group and agree, and they listen to the second group and they also agree. So it is a group that, as you say, is on the fence, they don’t know what to think. It is that group that goes according to the opinion of others, they don’t have much will of their own, they don’t have much definition in what they think; they go by whoever arrives first and gives a suggestion; they go.
然后还有一个团体,看向地坪线,不知道该咋想。他们聆听第一个团体并同意,他们聆听第二个团体,也同意。所以这个团体,如你所说,保持中立态度,他们不知道该怎么想。这个团体依靠别人的观点行为,他们没什么主见,他们的思想并不清晰;他们听从第一个到达那里的人;
So there are three large groups that are moving towards the horizon line. Then I ask a question: Who is right? That group that thinks that they will get there and that whatever they have to go through will be good for their evolution, for their learning, and they begin to emanate this with such strength, such faith, that they can even see that it is not a cliff, that it is only a small elevation and that further ahead they will have a free path to follow.
所以有着三个团体在朝向地平线。那么我请问:谁是对的?团体1:相信他们会到达,无论经历什么都会对他们的进化、学习有益处,他们开始散发出这样的力量、信念,他们甚至可以看到它不是一个悬崖,它只是一个小海拔,稍远一点就会有宽敞的道路
But those who think it is a cliff, they see no other way out, they think they are going to reach the edge exhausted, tired, and will simply die of hunger and thirst because there will be nothing to do. And they also emanate this very strongly, with a lot of faith, that there is no way out, there is no way forward. And that third group, they just stop, because they don’t know where to go. One moment they think they will have a way ahead, the next moment they think it will really be a cliff, and they will die of hunger and thirst.
但那些认为它是一个悬崖,看不到出路,会精疲力竭地到达边缘,会死于饥饿和饥渴,因为无计可施的团体。他们也在强力、伴随着大量的信念散发它,没有出路,没有前进的道路。第三个团体,他们只是停下来,因为他们不知道该去哪。这个时刻他们认为他们会有一条前进的道路,下个时刻他们认为真的会有一个悬崖,他们会死于饥饿与饥渴
So I ask you: How do you fit this into your world? And I myself answer: That first group is the group that no matter what comes, no matter what appears, no matter what is said, they trust, they have faith, that even if there is a cliff ahead, they will find a place on the mountain to come down. Because they believe and trust that there it will not be the end, it will just be a big obstacle to be overcome, possibly or not. No matter what comes, they believe, they just go with the flow, with faith, with strength, with confidence. No matter what they are asked, no matter what they are given to eat, no matter what they are given to drink, they trust. That they know that that food, that drink, may even be poisoned, but they trust so much in their path, so much in the Beings of Light that are around, that they will eliminate all that bad that has been put into what they are giving them to eat and drink.
所以我请问你:你如何把这个例子适配到你的世界?我的回答:第一个团体是不管发生什么,不管出现什么,不管别人说了什么,他们相信,他们信任,即使前方有着悬崖,他们会在山上找到一个位置下山。因为他们相信,那并不是终点,它只是一个巨大的障碍需要去战胜。无论发生什么,他们相信,他们顺其自然,伴随着信念、力量、信心。无论他们被要求什么,无论他们被喂食什么,他们相信。他们知道那个食物、那个水,可能是有毒的,但他们如此相信自己的道路,如此相信周遭的光之存在,他们会消除所有不好的东西
And they are sure that they will reach the end of the journey with a lot of faith, with a lot of Light. And they go along, because on this long road, they need to eat, they need to drink. And no matter what they are being given to eat and drink, they trust, they believe, and they know that they need to eat and drink to stay alive, to stay active, to stay walking, because the road is still very long, the horizon line is still very far. You can’t deny that food and drink, even if they are supposedly poisoned. But they trust, they have faith, so they eat and drink. Some even get a little bit sick, but they keep believing. And they get up and keep going, because they trust.
他们伴随着大量的信念和光确信他们会到达旅程的终点。他们顺其自然,因为在这条漫长的道路上,他们需要吃饭、喝水。无论他们被给予什么吃的喝的,他们相信,他们信任,他们知道他们需要吃饭喝水来活着,来保持活力,来保持行走,因为道路依旧很长,地平线依旧遥远。你无法拒绝那个食物和水,即使它们可能会有毒。但他们相信,拥有信念,所以他们吃与喝。一些人可能会有点反胃,但他们保持信念。他们站起来,继续前进,因为他们相信
And no matter what obstacle has been put in their way, they trust. And if that drink, that food that was poisoned, did him so much harm that he perished, they are sure that it was the decision of his own soul to do that at that moment. It was not the food, it was not the drink, the food and drink were just the means by which his soul chose to leave. And they move on, fed with plenty of liquid in their bodies and moving on, with much faith and with much Light.
无论什么障碍出现在他们的道路上,他们相信。如果那个水、食物被下了毒,导致了他的死亡,他们确信这是自己灵魂的决定。跟食物、水无关,食物和水只是灵魂选择离去的工具。他们前进,喝大量的水并前进,伴随着大量的信念和光
And here comes the second group: that group that doesn’t trust anything. They look at that water, they look at that food, and they don’t eat, because they are afraid of dying, they are afraid of getting poisoned. So they would rather not feed, they would rather not drink the water and starve to death, because they will not reach the horizon line. “And since that horizon line is a cliff, why am I going to get tired and go there, I’ll die right here.” And they don’t eat and they don’t drink. And they effectively die for lack of water and food, because they don’t trust anything, they see only the negative side of everything. That water could be the food for that moment, the protection for that moment. But they don’t believe in anything, they only believe in what half a dozen people say, they don’t believe in the Beings of Light, they don’t believe in anything. So they don’t eat, they don’t drink, and they continue their journey.
第二个团体:不相信任何东西。他们看向那杯水,那个食物,他们不吃,因为他们害怕死亡,他们害怕中毒。所以他们宁可不吃,他们宁可不喝,宁可饿死,因为他们不会到达地平线。“因为那个地平线是一个悬崖,我为什么要那么累前往,我就在这里死好了。”他们不吃不喝。他们死于缺乏水和食物,因为他们不相信任何东西,他们只看到事物的消极面。那杯水可以在那一刻成为食物,成为保护。但他们不相信任何东西,他们只相信其它一半的人所说的,他们不相信光之存在,他们不相信任何东西。所以他们不吃不喝,他们继续他们的旅程
And do you know where they will get to? Nowhere, because they won’t get very far without that water and without that food. Because they said the food was poisoned, they said the drink was poisoned, they believed it. So I can tell you, that even if the drink and the food were not poisoned, they would die from the poison of their own belief, their own way of thinking, because that is what they believe. “If I drink, if I eat, from this drink and this food, I will die.” May your will be done, you have just emanated your future.
你知道他们会前往哪里吗?哪里都到不了,因为没有水没有食物走不了多远。因为他们说食物有毒,他们说水有毒,他们相信。所以我可以告诉你,即使水和食物没有毒,他们也会死于他们的信念之毒,他们的思维方式之毒,因为这是他们相信的。“如果我喝我吃,我会没命。”你的意愿会被履行,你刚刚散发了你的未来
That water, that drink, that food, might not be poisoned, might be your passport to reach that skyline. But you don’t believe in anything, you don’t have anyone around you, you don’t accept that anyone could be looking out for you. “No, not that. I’d rather believe they’re trying to kill me.” All right, this is your choice. The third group, half eat and drink, half don’t eat and drink, because they are on the fence. Some follow the first group and some follow the second group.
那个水,那个食物可能没有毒,也许是你到达地平线的保障。但你不相信任何东西,你周围没有任何人,你并不接纳任何人会来照顾你。“不,不。我宁可相信他们会试图杀了我。”好吧,这是你的选择。第三个团体,一半的人吃喝,一半的人不吃不喝。一些人跟随第一个团体,一些人跟随第二个团体
So let’s go; as time went on, what happened to the 3 groups? The first one, some people didn’t make it, why? Because it was the nature of their soul not to get there, that was the moment their soul decided to leave, it was too tired already and decided to leave. In the second group, nobody arrived. Why didn’t anyone arrive? Because nobody trusted, nobody believed, nobody protected himself, nobody fed his body, nobody fed what was necessary, because he believed he was going to die; he made a choice, he really died. And the third group, that group that followed the first group, is getting there in front. And what is the most important thing, when they got to the edge of the horizon line, it wasn’t a cliff, it was just a little drop.
随着时间的推移,第三个团体会怎样?第一个团体,一些人会撑不下去,为什么?因为到达不了是他们灵魂的意愿,那是他们灵魂决定离去的时刻,它已经很累了,决定离去。第二个团体,没人到达。为什么?因为没人相信,没人保护自己,没人喂养自己的身体,因为他们相信自己会死去;他做出了选择,他就真的挂了。第三个团体,跟随第一个团体的人,会在前方到达。最重要的,当他们到达地平线的边缘,它不是一个悬崖,只是一个小小的下落
So I want you to think about this story I created. You are and you receive what you emanate. You can eat poison, but if you believe that there are Beings of Light around you, not one, several; and that these same beings are watching your journey, and before you eat that poison, they have already removed everything, everything that that poison could harm you, you can eat and drink anything. Because you trust, because you believe.
所以我想要你思考一下我创造的这个故事。你会接收你所散发的。你可以吃下有毒的东西,但如果你相信周围有着光之存在,不只一个;他们会照看你的旅程,在你吃之前,他们就已经移除了有害的一切,你可以吃喝任何东西。因为你相信
Now you emanate fear. You join a minority, who actually wonder what they are getting at, implanting fear, implanting suffering, implanting doubt. And where does all this lead? The fear, the doubt, where does it lead? I think this has already been explained enough. The more doubt, the more fear you emanate, the less Light you have, because fear and doubt do not go with the Light. I’ve said it here many times: Either you trust or you don’t trust. There is no such thing as half-trusting, “Oh, I’m afraid, but I need to go that way.” And you go down the path with fear. What will you attract on that path? First that your heart is already angry, because you were forced to go on that path, and you believe that on that path, everything bad will happen to you. So I can only say to you, you are emanating this, and you will get back what you emanated.
现在你散发恐惧。你加入想知道他们会得到什么的一个小众团体,灌注恐惧、痛苦、怀疑。这会导向哪里?我想这已经解释地足够多了。你散发越多的怀疑和恐惧,你拥有的光就越少,因为恐惧和怀疑并不与光合得来。我说过很多次:要么相信要么不相信。没有半相信这样的东西。“哦,我害怕,但我需要前往。”你伴随着恐惧踏上道路。你会吸引什么?首先,你的心已经愤怒,因为你被破踏上那条道路,你相信在这条道路上,不好的一切都会发生在你身上。所以我只能对你说,你在散发这个,你会得到你所散发的
So I just want you to put all of this that I’ve said into every point in your life, into everything that you feel during the day. Not just on one subject, not just on one focus. What you put your attention to, you put your focus on, and then it will be worth what you are emanating. If you emanate trust in the walk, fine, go ahead, believing, in your own way in your own way. “Ah, but the other goes his way in a different way.” Are you the other, are you a puppet who has to do what the other does?
所以我想要你把我所说的一切放入你生活的每一个点,你感到的一切之中。不只是一个主题,一个焦点。你所关注的,它就会被你散发。如果你散发相信道路,很好,前进,相信。“啊,但其他人在不同的方式中行走。”你是那个人吗?你必须照着别人去做吗?
So each of you take your own course, each of you make your own choice, but don’t try to push others along the same path. Each one of you make your own decision, your own way, and keep to yourself, because when you spread doubt, spread fear, spread lack of confidence, a little while later you come complaining that nothing happens. So I ask you: What is the reason to put so much doubt? Why so much fear? Why is there so much discussion about the issues? What is the goal? I answer: to take you out of the focus; to take you out of the focus that is one: the elevation of the Light within you.
所以你们每个人行走自己的道路,做出自己的选择,但不要试图把别人推上相同的道路。每个人做出自己的决定,自己的道路,因为当你散播怀疑、恐惧、缺乏信心,过一小会你抱怨什么都没发生。所以我请问你:为什么要有那么多的怀疑?恐惧?为什么要大量讨论问题?目标是什么?我回答:让你分心;让你不去注意到内在光的高度
Now, the elevation of Light does not go with doubt, does not go with lack of faith, does not go with lack of trust; they are incompatible. So, whoever is preaching something that he thinks is right for himself and for everyone else, is preaching what, the Light? Or are you preaching more doubt, more lack of trust, more fear in those around you? And then I remind you again, that you are helping the other side. And then you explain why nothing happens? Why doesn’t anything happen?
现在,光的高度并不与怀疑、缺乏信念、缺乏信任合得来。所以,任何述说他所认为的是对的人,他是在述说光吗?还是在述说更多的怀疑、缺乏信任和恐惧?然后我再次提醒你,你在帮助另一边。然后你来解释为什么没什么发生?
Because you cannot keep the vibration up. You harbor doubt, you harbor fear, you harbor a lack of trust and faith in the Beings of Light around you. We are not sleeping here, we are not rocking in the hammock, we are not dozing, we are working, and working hard, to destroy everything that is there. But you don’t believe it, and you keep on vibrating doubt, vibrating lack of trust, and vibrating all this to the Whole.
因为你无法保持振动高涨。你庇护怀疑、恐惧、缺乏信任和信念,不相信周围的光之存在。我们没有在这里睡觉,我们不打瞌睡,我们在工作,辛苦工作。但你不相信,你继续振动怀疑、缺乏信任,把这一切振动给整体
Congratulations to you, my congratulations, because you are making the other side roll on the floor laughing so hard. Because that’s what they want, that’s what they put up, that’s what the media put up, and you fall like ducks doing exactly what they want. I will end by saying only one thing: The decision is up to each one of you. Those who want to trust it, trust it. Those who don’t want to trust it, don’t trust it. Now keep your opinion to yourself. You don’t need to spread your opinion, keep it to yourself, make your decision yourself, don’t throw your supposed decision to the other. Because you need to have the support of the other to effectively say, “See, he’s not going to do it either, so I’m not going to do it either!” Puppet; you have to do what the other does, not what your conscience tells you to do.
祝贺你,因为你使得另一方人躺在地板上捧腹大笑。因为这是他们想要看到的,这是他们希望引领的,你像鸭子一样摔倒。我只想说一样东西:决定完全在你们每个人。那些想要相信的人,相信。不想要相信的人,不用相信。现在把你的高见只给予自己。你不需要散播你的观点,给自己就好,做出自己的决定,不要把你假设的决定扔给别人。就因为你需要别人的支持来有效地说“看,他也不去做,所以我也不去!”木偶;你必须去做别人所做的,不是你的良知告诉你去做的
So no matter what your decision is, it is yours, make it for yourself, not for the other, not for the middle. Each one makes his choice, each one exercises his free will. Now, exercise it alone, don’t influence that third group that doesn’t know what to do. Because there is always someone who is on the fence, waiting for the other’s opinion to become their own. And you there, you only increase the platoon of the third group. And more, you corroborate and emphasize that second one; not to trust anything, to doubt everything, to question.
所以不管你的决定是什么,它是你的决定,去为自己做出,不是为别人,不是为中间地带。每个人做出自己的选择,每个人行使自己的自由意志。现在,独自去行使,不要去影响不知道怎么做的第三个团体。因为总是会有保持中立态度的人,等待别人的观点来成为他们的观点。你在那,你只会增加第三个团体的人数。你还会巩固第二个团体;不相信任何东西,怀疑
So you are making a choice. Vibrate that, keep vibrating that. Understand this: We are not the ones who are going to ascend. You want to ascend. So whoever is in that first group, trusting everything, no matter what comes, trusting, I guarantee you, they will leave. Because there will come a point when they will no longer be able to have the frequency to stay here in the Third. Now you who are there fighting, arguing, whether to go to the right or to the left, you will continue there, because doubt reigns in your hearts. And where there is doubt, there is no trust, no faith; where there is doubt there is no Light, there is anything but Light.
所以你在做出一个选择。振动它。明白:我们不是要去杨升的人。你想要杨升。所以任何处于第一个团体的人,相信一切,无论发生什么,相信,我保证,他们会离开。因为会到来一个点,他们无法再拥有处于三维所需的频率。现在那些在争吵,打架,是往左还是往右的人,没有信任,没有信念;有怀疑的地方就没有光
So this message is for each one of you to do some self-analysis. Don’t comment to the other. It’s not commenting, “Oh, what did you think of what he said?” Each one will have his own understanding, and I’ll tell you more, many will be angry at what I said here. Very well, everyone will emanate what they want, there is no problem. You have your right to think and act. Make your own decisions. Don’t make them as a group. Stop acting on the opinion of the other, it has to be your opinion. Are you not strong enough to question? Then be strong and brave enough to hold your own opinion independent of the group. It’s over. You have made your decision, it is not the group that will make you keep it or change it. Understand that. The decision is up to each one of you.
所以这则信息是让你们每个人去做一些自我分析。不要对别人作什么评价。这不是评价“你认为他说的东西如何?”每个人会有自己的理解,我还告诉你,许多人会对我现在所说的话感到愤怒。很好,每个人会散发他们想要散发的,没问题。你有全力去思考和行为。做出你的决定。不要作为一个团体去做出。停止根据别人的观点行为,它必须是你自己的观点。你不够强大去至移吗?那么足够强大和勇敢去保持你的观点独立于团体。结束。你做出了你的决定,团体无法让你保持它或者改变它。明白这一点。决定完全取决于你们每个人
Now, if you want to follow as a flock, perfect. Then don’t come to ask us why nothing happens? Because the critical mass that should be raising the Light on this planet is more concerned with discussing whether to eat strawberries or bananas. Instead of simply thinking about feeding themselves. Think a lot about it. You are moving in a way that is dangerous for yourselves. How long will we have to insist that walking is lonely? Not according to the other’s idea, will, or opinion. Until when? Until when will you not be able to make your own decisions? You always have to walk as a herd. Why? I answer: because you don’t trust anyone. And having the other thinking the same way you do is justifiable. “Oh, I did it because he did it!” You were not to blame, you did it because he did it. because you are not brave enough to take your opinion alone, you want to take it together with others, so that you are not to blame; you followed along with them.
现在,如果你想要像羊一样跟随,完美。那么就不要询问我们为什么什么都没有发生?因为应当提升地球上光的临界值更关心讨论是吃草莓还是香蕉。对此想了很多。你在朝向对你来说很危险的方向。我们还要强调多久道路是你独自行走的?不是根据别人的想法、意愿或观点。要到什么时候?直到你无法做出自己的决定?你总是想要作为羊行走。为什么?我回答:因为你不相信任何人。让别人和你想的一样是合理的;“哦,我这么做因为他也这么做!”就不能怪你了,你这么做因为他也这么做。因为你不够勇敢去采取自己的观点,你想要与别人一起采取,这样就不能怪你。
Think about it. What are you attracting to your path? You are playing their game. Think about it. If you want to make a decision, make it on your own, and it’s over. Nobody has anything to do with it. Now don’t keep spreading the decision around to get support from the other, so that you don’t feel alone. And each of you make your own choice. Listen very carefully and take a path. And I will insist: whoever doubts, whoever doesn’t trust, whoever questions, is extinguishing the Light that is in his heart.
想一想。你在吸引什么?你在玩耍他们的游戏。想一想。如果你想要做出一个决定,自己去做,结束。没人需要和它有关系。现在不要到处去说你的决定来得到别人的支持,这样你不会感到孤独。每个人做出自己的选择。仔细听并采取一条道路。我强调:怀疑、不相信的人,在熄灭他心中的光

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-michael-make-your.../
日期:2022年1月22日
来自:Vania Rodriguez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-1-25 20:53 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 寂寞的方程式 于 2022-1-25 22:49 编辑

一切的事物都联系在一起。
不受影响,那基本上是不可能的。
重要的是,是什么东西在影响,以及其结果会给自己带来什么。
我很清楚自己往集体意识里灌输了什么东西。
那些自己放置的象山峰一样的东西,人类与生俱来的一种正气能力,可以轻而易举的实现超越!
但我却不想提及!我相信那是来自宇宙原初造物元神的原初力场!
那些宇宙大师们甚至都懒得看一眼。那只是些小把戏。我相信我们之间早就心心相印。
........是一些试图抓住人类专注的触手。

我不关心您所说的那些团队如何想如何做。
在我这儿,只有没有醒悟过来的人,
和初步醒悟了过来的人。
让别人玩耍一下他人的游戏,没关系。黑路上走多了,就他们会遇见“鬼”的。
玩累了,玩烦了,烧着自己的手了,甚至送了自己的命了,或许就会放手。
我知道自己的影响力和力量,已经超越了一些宇宙存在。
可能会影响到一些人们试图领导这个灵性圈子的意图。
我曾经也确实希望一些宇宙使者和天使大师们来领导整个的灵性教育运动。
可似乎人家不买自己的帐.....
我真的很抱歉。
我记得我向宇宙方向承诺过,请求给所有人们一次进化的机会。
宇宙有宇宙的自由意志法则,人们在随便定义来适配自己的议程。我不知道详情。
但人类基于自由意志的最终选择,需要人类自己做出。这一直是守护者们希望人类集体作出的。
我只是不想让那些灯下黑的永不死心的不洁意图和头脑的野心,
埋没了人类唯一的家园行星。没有实现洞察的人类精神觉知意识,就会选择这样子的道路!
想利用人类和人民的没有醒觉,来达成自己的不起当的私有议程。
那注定是想多了。
这个世界最终只有唯一的赢家,就是人民。这是老天爷和人类约定好了的。
我不过是来当绿叶的。就是如此!
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 10:28 , Processed in 0.130028 second(s), 24 queries .