主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-21 09:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-选择总是你的

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth! I am Sananda!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
My joy today is immense,Q because I have the opportunity to be here with you again. You have no idea what this moment means to me, when approximately 2000 years ago, after all the knowledge I had acquired, all the consciousness I had received, I tried very hard to show the people of that time all that I had learned, the whole truth. But unfortunately that was not the right moment.
今天我的喜悦是巨大的,因为我有机会再次与你同在。你根本不清楚这个时刻对我来说意味着什么,大约2000年前,在我获得了所有的知识、接收了所有的意识后,我努力展示当时的人我学到的一切,真理。但不幸的是那并不是正确的时刻
At that time I didn’t have that awareness yet, because what I received was so magnanimous, so wonderful, that I didn’t want it to stay only in my awareness, I wanted it to be known and understood by everyone. But that was not yet the right time for people to understand all that. But I did my job, I implanted everything that was necessary, so that my words would never be forgotten. I can say that much of what I said was distorted to coincide with what the powerful who took over this planet wanted you to believe. But that is beside the point.
当时我并没有意识到这一点,因为我所收到的是如此宏大,如此美妙,我不想要它只处于我的意识中,我想要它被每个人知道和理解。但那不是正确的时间让人们去理解这一切。但我做了我的工作,我播种了所需的一切,这样我的话语永远不会被遗忘。但我想说我说的很多东西被歪曲来符合接管这个星球的人想要你相信的。但这不是重点
To keep repeating this whole story doesn’t add much anymore. I come back to it because in the hearts of many there is still doubt, there is still the inability to understand the manipulation that is done on your planet, the inability to see that divine love is not implanted on this planet. Today what exists is the love of self, the ego in its most powerful and harmful attitudes, bringing power, greed, and insensitivity to those around it.
不断重复这整个故事没什么意思。我提及它因为许多人的心中依旧有着疑惑,依旧无法理解地球上的操纵,无法看到神圣的爱没有扎根于地球。今天存在的是自私,小我处于最强大和最有害的态度,把全力、贪婪、迟钝带给围绕它的人
But many don’t see this. And as you have been led to believe; this is all punishment from heaven. You continue to believe that you are not to blame for anything, only that you are sinners, and as such, need to be punished. But how to eliminate sin, how to stop being a sinner? There seems to be no way out because the world itself, the very environment in which you live, leads to sin. So there is no way out. The way out is to continue sinning and to continue being punished eternally. This is what you have been led to believe. I did not preach this, I did not say this at any time.
但许多人看不到这一点。正如你被引领去相信的;这都是来自上天的惩罚。你继续相信你不应该为任何东西负责,除了你是罪人,因此,需要被惩罚。但如何根除罪恶,如何不再作为一个罪人?看似没有出路,因为世界,你生活的环境,导向了罪恶。所以没有出路。出路就是继续保持为罪人,永远被惩罚。这是你被引领去相信的。我并没有述说这些东西
So the time is coming, when these people, in whom doubt is still growing in their hearts, of what to believe, in whom to believe, to have a solution. You can’t serve two masters at the same time. You can’t listen to the truth and continue to believe in what your religions preach. It is impossible.
所以心中的疑惑依旧在增长的人(该相信什么,该相信谁)得到一个解决方案的时间正在到来。你无法同时侍奉两个主公。你无法聆听真理又继续去相信宗教的说辞。这是不可能的
Because if you hear the truth, but continue to believe that the religion you have dedicated your whole life to is also correct, something in your heart is not right. You need to find the way, you need to find the right way of your walk.
因为如果你听到了真理,但继续去相信你一生都投入的宗教,你心中有什么是不对的。你需要找到道路,你需要找到正确的道路
We have already said here, not only me, several times, that of course religions are not 100% wrong; of course not. After all, they have to have something a little bit true in order to be credible; otherwise, they would not attract anyone. But the fundamental point in this whole process is something called love of neighbor. But what kind of love? The love of God the Father/Mother, the unconditional love. Ah, but Father/Mother God was not painted like that. He was painted as an old man with a white beard, who sits on a cloud judging everyone and everything, and who every now and then raises his index finger and throws a punishment on someone. This is the God that you know, that you have been taught. Only this God does not exist.
我们已经说过,不只是我,当然宗教不是100%错的;当然不。毕竟,它们必须要有点真的东西以便可信。否则,它们影响不了任何人。但这整体进程中的基本点就是所谓的去爱你的邻居。但是什么样的爱?父母神的爱,无条件的爱。啊,但父母神没有被描绘成这样。他被描绘成一个白胡子老头,坐在云端评判每个人和一切,时不时地举起他的食指,对某个人抛出一个惩罚。这是你所知的和被教导的上帝。只是这样的上帝是不存在的
The Father/Mother God that exists is pure love. It is a God who embraces the kind one and embraces a murderer with the same love. And that’s what you don’t understand, because you judge… “How can he love two such different beings and one so horrible?” Because he who emanates love, has already learned his lesson. Now he who does not emanate love, needs to receive more love from Father/Mother God, so that he can find his way. Not his judgment, not his anger, not his hatred.
存在的父母神是纯碎的爱。会用相同的爱拥抱善良的人和杀人犯。这是你不明白的,因为你评判...“他怎么能爱两个如此不同的人?”因为散发爱的那个人,已经学会了他的课程。现在没有散发爱的人,需要接收更多父母神的爱,这样他可以找到自己的道路。不是评判、愤怒、憎恨
So it is quite possible that the first, Father/Mother God will give a gentle hug, and the second, he will carry in his lap, because it is the second who needs help, not the first. But you have been led to believe exactly the opposite: whoever doesn’t walk the line of good is to be judged, mistreated, eliminated; which is what you have done all your life.
所以很有可能,父母神会给予第一个人一个温柔的拥抱,会把第二个人放在大腿上,因为第二个人需要帮助,不是第一个人。但你被引领去相信完全相反的情况:并不行走良善道路的人需要被评判、惩罚、根除;这也是你一辈子都在做的
So you see, you can’t follow two such different masters? What do your religions preach, unconditional love? Answer me, do they preach this? There is no prejudice, no separation, no judgment, no criticism; is that what your religions do? I keep answering no. They judge, they criticize, they judge, they criticize, they criticize. They judge, they criticize, they separate, they deceive, they involve, they mentally work on you to dominate you. This is what they do.
所以你看,你无法跟随两个如此不同的主公。宗教是怎么说的,无条件的爱?回答我,它们怎么说的?没有偏见、没有分离、没有评判、没有批评?这是宗教所做的吗?我会说不。它们评判、批评、分离、欺骗、致力于精神上统治你。
None of them preach unconditional love. They even talk about it, they quote it, but they don’t act on it. Because if religions were the mirror of Father/Mother God, they would not exist, because love would be spread all over the planet, no one would need to worship anyone to be happy. So you have subdivided yourselves into many points of view, each one with its atrocities, each one with its bizarre things. And you follow like sheep, following your shepherd.
它们没有一个倡导无条件的爱。它们甚至谈论它、引用它,但并不基于它行为。因为如果宗教是父母神的镜像,它们就不会存在,因为爱会遍布地球,没人需要崇拜任何人来变得快乐。所以你把自己细分成许多的观点,每一个都有暴力倾向,每一个都有古怪的东西。你像绵-羊一样跟随着牧羊人
The time is of much light, the time is of many doubts in your minds. Why is this? Because the light that is coming, is doing this, is bringing everything to the surface. Everything that is incompatible with the Light is coming to the surface. So that each one of you can stop and observe where the truth is, where the path is. So don’t feel anger, don’t feel even hatred, for the difficult moments you are living through. These moments are part of the last lessons you have to go through. For it is from these lessons, from the outcome of the trials, that you will take the right path, or not. And what is the correct path?
此刻有着很多的光,你的头脑中有着很多的疑惑。为什么?因为正在进入的光,在把一切带到表面。不与光相容的一切在来到表面。这样每个人可以停下来,观察真理在哪,道路在哪。所以不要对你在经历的艰难时刻感到愤怒,不要感到憎恨。这些时刻是你需要通过的最后课程的一部分。因为从这些课程,从这些试炼的结果,你会拾起正确的道路,或者不会。什么是正确的道路?
The path of Light, where there are no ways and means to reach God the Father/Mother; there are no ways and means to reach me; there are no ways and means to reach Mary or any other Being of Light. There is only the heart, there is only love, and this is how you reach us. You don’t need religion, you don’t need someone showing you the way, which he has been taught to pass to you.
光的道路,没有别的道路和方法来到达父母神;到达我;到达玛丽亚或任何光之存在。只有心,只有爱,才能到达我们。你不需要棕叫,你不需要别人来展示你道路(他被教导来传给你)
So I say it again: You can’t serve two masters. Either you open up and free yourselves from beliefs, from dogmas, from concepts that don’t lead to unconditional love, or you have a big problem on your hands, because this is the wrong way. No religion will take you to the Fifth Dimension. For they are not and do not exercise unconditional love. Each one of them has their dogmas and their beliefs that are beyond limiting. And these beliefs keep them from taking you into the full Light of the Fifth Dimension.
所以我再说一遍:你无法侍奉两个主公。你要么敞开,自由于不导向无条件爱的信念、概念,要么你会遭遇巨大的问题,因为这是错误的道路。没有棕叫可以带你到达五维。因为它们并不执行无条件的爱。每一个都有自己局限的信念。这些信念阻碍它们带你进入五维的光
If you think that everything I am saying is blasphemous, that it doesn’t sound like me, the Christ, saying these words, I just say this: Take a test. Come to me, not by the ways you have been taught, come to me by your way, by your heart. It can be just a simple “Hi, can you talk to me?” And if this “Hi, can you talk to me,” comes from deep within your heart, I will answer you, “Hi, I’m here, we can talk.” There are no rules, no pre-set or pre-assembled words, for you to reach us.
如果你认为我所说的一切都是大不敬的话,不像是我会说出的话,我只是想说:去试一试。向我前来,不是通过你被教导的方式,而是通过你的心向我前来。它可以是一个简单的“嗨,你能跟我说说话吗?”如果这句话来自你的内心深处,我会回应你“嗨,我在这里,我们可以交谈。”没有规则,没有预先准备的话语,来让你触及我们
Take this test. Seek each one of us from the heart, in your way, in your form, and you will find us, without anything in between, without a belief, a dogma, something imposed in order for you to reach us. Just take the test. And I’ll tell you something else, many of you try to reach us and don’t reach us. Why not? Because you keep believing that you are not worthy, you keep believing that this is illusion, that you need to keep living within what you have learned; where we are up there on high, in a cloud totally unreachable. And each one of you will go on your way believing what you have been taught.
试一试。从心里寻找我们,在你自己的方式中,在你自己的形式中,你会找到我们,没有中间人,没有信念,没有什么强加的东西,以便让你到达我们。试一试。我还想告诉你,你们许多人试图到达我们,没有做到。为什么?因为你不断相信你不值得,你不断相信这是幻象,你需要活在你所学的东西之中。也就是我们在上面,遥不可及的云端。你们每个人会相信自己被教导的一切
So I say it again: You can’t serve two masters. Either you believe that everything is there, at hand, near, beside you, if you just need to activate it with your heart, or you continue to serve your religions. You can’t have it both ways. It is like standing with one foot on each side of the line. And if you have one foot on each side of the line, you are not going anywhere, because your body needs to be all on one side. So just think about which side you want to be, wholly, whole. Which side?
所以我再说一遍:你无法侍奉两个主公。要么你相信那里的一切,你身边,附近的,只需用你的心激活它,要么你继续服务棕叫。你无法拥有两者。这就像一只脚踩在线的两边。如果你把一只脚放在线的两边,你去不了任何地方,因为你的身体需要完全处于一边。所以思考你要处于哪一边
Just understand one very important thing: If you choose to take the side of your religion, nothing changes between us and you. We will continue to love you as we always have, because it is your choice. Remember the thing I said at the beginning, that God holds the strongest the one who needs it the most; and so we will do with you. Because you still need a lot of help to get free of all this. Nothing changes.
只是明白一样很重要的东西:如果你选择宗教,我们和你之间没什么东西改变。我们会继续爱你,因为这是你的选择。记住我一开始说的东西,上帝会抱紧最需要他的人;所以我们也会对你这么做。因为你依旧需要大量的帮助来自由于这一切。没什么会改变
The only thing you will be defining is your path, in staying in the Third Dimension for quite a while yet, so that you can see things clearly, letting the truth stand out in your eyes. And accepting that you have been deceived, yes, for a long time. But if you don’t want to see it that way, and want to continue to have a veil over your eyes, that’s fine too. The choice will have been entirely yours.
你唯一能够决定的是你的道路,再处于三维中一会儿,这样你可以清晰地看到事物,让真理在你的眼中脱颖而出。并接纳你被欺骗了很久。但如果你不想这么去看,想要继续戴着眼罩,也可以。选择总是你的

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../el-morya-what-this-year-will.../
日期:2022年1月19日
来自:Vania Rodriguez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-1-21 11:49 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 18:49 , Processed in 0.036624 second(s), 24 queries .