主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-16 12:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【梅塔特隆】孤独

Greetings and love, I Archangel Metatron extend into your being.
问候和爱,我是大天使梅塔特隆,扩展到你的存在中
Let us delight in the high vibrational light flowing into the Earth now. Let us celebrate you bathing in pristine light, let us honour the awakening taking place within your cells now of wisdom activating to bring forth insights and enlightenment into your awareness and your reality. This is truly a time of celebration. It is also a time of listening.
让我们欢喜于正在流入地球的高振动光。让我们祝贺你沐浴于纯洁的光,让我们荣耀你细胞之中正在苏醒的智慧,把洞见和启蒙带入你的意识和现实。这确实是一个庆祝的时刻。这也是一个聆听的时刻
Listening to the activations of wisdom taking place within the cells of your body, born from your soul and higher aspects, as well as the Creator for you to utilise in your reality now. Thus, accelerating your ascension and bringing bliss, peace, and whatever else you wish to create into your reality. It is a time of celebration, of acknowledging the light within your being. Recognising that there is a beautiful blossoming occurring within you now and taking time to listen to this blossoming, the messages it must share with you.
聆听正在你身体细胞中发生的智慧激活,它来自你的灵魂和更高面向以及造物主,让你在你的现实中使用。从而,加速你的杨升并把幸福、平和、任何你希望创造的东西带来。这是一个庆祝、认识到你存在中的光的时间。认识到有着一个美丽的绽放正在你之内发生,花时间去聆听这个绽放以及它必须与你分享的信息
Moving forth with this light activation, you may find yourself delving into a dimension within your being, an aspect and idea, a pattern that has always been present within your being and may remain eternally. The way you perceive it will alter and therefore, this idea, pattern, or dimension within you will heal and transform. Many people currently are experiencing tremendous loneliness, a feeling of being alone. It manifests in so many ways. You may be physically alone, maybe you feel that others are not understanding you, maybe you find that your experiences and situations are battling against you, or you may wish for extra support in your reality. It is important currently to recognise any feelings or thoughts of loneliness because this is your doorway into tremendous transformation on a spiritual level.
伴随着这个光之激活前进,你可能会发现自己深入内在的一个维度,一个面向和理念,一个模式,总是存在于你之内,可能一直都在。你感知它的方式会改变,因此,这个理念、模式或维度会疗愈和转变。许多人正在体验巨大的孤独。它在许多方式中体现。你可能是物理上孤独,也许你感到别人不理解你,也许你发现你的体验和情况在针对你,或者你可能希望额外的支持。很重要去认识到任何孤独的感受或想法,因为这是你进入精神层面巨大转变的大门
One of the greatest blocks that hinders your connection with the Creator is a feeling, thought, perspective, or reality of loneliness. We like to call it the dimension of loneliness because it’s not so much a part of your being, it is like a space within your being dedicated to loneliness, that you can either heal and transform or allow it to fill your entire body and reality. Thus, you are creating from that dimension of loneliness. The dimension of loneliness is the one main block that is before you and hindering your connection with the Creator, experience of complete oneness and integration with the Creator. Yet, this dimension of loneliness is an illusion. It is a wound, it may be many wounds collected and while it might be something you wish to throw out, it is a portal to tremendous transformation and spiritual awakening. There is a need to walk through the dimension of loneliness, it can manifest within you, and it manifests outside of you. There will be a moment when you are required to face it.
其中一个阻碍你与造物主连接的砖块就是一个孤独的感受、想法、视角或现实。我们喜欢称它为孤独的维度,因为它并不算是你存在的一部分,它就像你存在中的一个空间,贡献给了孤独,你可以疗愈和转变它或者让它充满你的整个身体和现实。因此,你在从那个孤独的维度创造。孤独的维度是你面前的一个主要砖块,阻碍你与造物主连接,体验与造物主的合一。但,这个孤独的维度是一个幻象。它是一个创伤,它可能是许多创伤聚集在一起,它也可能是你希望扔掉的东西,它是一个通往巨大转变和精神苏醒的门户。有必要去通过孤独的维度,它可以体现在你之内、之外。会到来一个时刻,你需要去面对它
The Creator is offering to you a moment to voluntarily enter the dimension of loneliness, explore it, experience it, and therefore heal, and release it. You can wait for it to manifest in your reality and then experience it at a physical level. I will say though that it is easier to experience it within your being rather than within a physical reality. It can be much more painful to experience that projection of loneliness from within your being into your physical reality. I know that many are experiencing this now in their physical reality and I send tremendous love, respect, and healing to those who are experiencing loneliness of any form in their physical reality.
造物主在提供你一个时刻去自愿进入孤独的维度,探索它、体验它,从而疗愈、释放它。你可以等待它显化到你的现实中,然后在物理层面体验它。我会说在你之内体验它会比在物理现实中体验它更轻松。体验内在的孤独投射到物理现实中会更加痛苦。我知道许多人正在物理现实中体验它,我发送巨大的爱、尊重、疗愈给那些在物理现实中体验任何孤独形式的人
There are numerous dimensions of energy within your being, like patterns, ideas, or levels of energy. You can think of a level of energy that is the opposite of loneliness, it might be connection, acceptance, love.
你之内有着很多的能量维度,比如模式、理念或能量水平。你可以思考一个与孤独相反的能量水平,它可以是连接、接纳、爱
I, Archangel Metatron invite you to connect with this dimension that is the opposite of loneliness. Simply ask within your being to connect with this dimension and allow yourself to breathe deeply as the energies and qualities of this dimension fill your entire being.
我邀请你与孤独相反的维度连接。在你之内请求与这个维度连接,让自己深呼吸,随着这个维度的能量和品质充满你的整体存在
Enjoy the sensations of feeling connected and loved, accept it and anything else that you might be experiencing.
享受连接、被爱的感受,接纳它和任何你会体验到的东西
With all the beautiful energy within your being, I invite you to imagine that you exhale deeply and simply drift into the dimension of loneliness within your being. It may take time for the transition to take place, or you may experience it instantly and breathe in that space of loneliness. Let fears simply flow away, there is nothing to fear in the dimension of loneliness. There may be painful feelings or hurtful feelings, but there is nothing to fear, nothing that can hurt you physically and energetically. This dimension is simply your disconnection with the Creator and with everything else, your thoughts, your wounds, it is your dimension of loneliness. I, Archangel Metatron invite you to enter this space. Remember you are carrying the complete opposite energy as well.
伴随着你存在中所有美丽的能量,我邀请你深呼吸,深入你存在中的孤独维度。可能需要时间让转变发生,或者你会立刻体验它。让恐惧流走,在孤独的维度没什么好怕的。可能会有痛苦的感受或伤痛的感受,但没什么好怕的,没什么可以在身体上和能量上伤害你。这个维度只是你与造物主、一切、你的想法、你的创伤断连了,这是你孤独的维度。我邀请你进入这个空间。忆起你也携带着相反的能量
In the dimension of loneliness, I invite you to ask this dimension,
在孤独的维度,我邀请你询问这个维度
What is the original wound that requires to be healed?
需要疗愈的最初创伤是什么?
Simply breathe in the space of the dimension of loneliness and see what comes into your awareness. It may be this lifetime; it may be simultaneous lifetimes that the energy comes from. You may understand that original wound or you may not, you may gain a message of what requires to be healed or you may not. Whatever comes into your awareness, accept it, and honour it.
只是进入孤独的维度,看看什么进入你意识。能量可能来自这一生;可能很多生世。你可能会明白最初的创伤或不会明白,你可能会获得什么需要疗愈的信息或不会获得。无论什么进入你的意识,接纳它,荣耀它
When you feel ready like a shower, imagine the opposite energy to the dimension of loneliness flowing over and through you like a shower. Like you are taking a shower of positivity and letting that energy melt into the dimension of loneliness. You are not erasing the dimension of loneliness nor getting rid of it. You are raising its vibration, and this may take time, it may take several attempts because there may be many messages and understandings for you to acknowledge. You will know when the process is complete because you will feel oneness, a unification, a deeper connection with the Creator.
当你感到像是沐浴,想象相反的能量像沐浴一样流经你。就像你在进行一个积极的沐浴,让那个能量进入孤独的维度。你不是在抹除孤独的维度或摆脱它。你是在提升它的振动,这可能需要时间,可能需要尝试几次,因为会有很多信息和理解需要你去认识到。你会知道什么时候进程完结了,因为你会感到合一、统一、与造物主更深的连接
I, Archangel Metatron leave this with you for you to explore and experiment with.
我留给你这些去探索和实验
What you will find is that as you walk through the dimension of loneliness, you will enter the dimension of unity and this will transform your being and your reality, as well as your manifestations.
你会发现的是,当你通过孤独的维度,你会进入统一的维度,这会转变你的存在和现实以及你的显化
I, Archangel Metatron walk by your side, always as does the entire Angelic team.
我在你的身边,就像整个天使团队
I thank you,
谢谢

I AM ARCHANGEL METATRON.
我是大天使梅塔特隆

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-metatron-dimension.../
日期:2022年1月15日
来自:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:48 , Processed in 0.095193 second(s), 24 queries .