管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-14 12:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-什么是门户

Dear ones!  
亲爱的
Today, we have an open Portal.
今天,开启了一个门户
Think about it: what is a Portal?  It is a communication between this world, this dimension and the higher dimensions.  Imagine what would this Portal look like today?  And what does this Portal mean?
想一想:什么是门户?它是这个世界、这个维度和更高维度之间的交流。想象今天的这个门户会是什么样的?这个门户意味着什么?
Let's imagine that the planet has a layer that surrounds it in the Third Dimension you are in it.  Remember I already said that the planets have layers and the Fifth Dimension layer exists on this planet, because it was already there once.  So this layer is above what you see, above what you live.  All beings of light that are here around your planet are in this Fifth Dimension layer because they feel good there, they resonate perfectly with the frequencies that are there.  Not that there are no beings of even higher dimensions, yes there are, but the Fifth Dimension is pleasing to them, they don't suffer nor do they have to make much effort to stay in the Fifth Dimension.
让我们想象地球在三维有着一个包裹它的外层。记住我已经说过地球有着很多层面,五维层面存在于这个星球上,因为它曾经存在过。所以这个层面在你所见、所生活的之上。所有在这里的光之存在都位于这个五维的层面,因为他们在那感觉不错,他们与那里的频率完美共振。不是没有更高维度的存在了,有,但五维令他们高兴,他们不会难受或者不需要费力才能待在五维
So when we say to you, “Today there is a great Portal! ”.  What happens?  You know that here in the Third Dimension you have an energy frequency that corresponds to this Dimension, frequency of low vibration feelings, which are the feelings that nourish the Third Dimension.  It is the feelings that keep the Third Dimension stronger and stronger because the lower you vibrate, the more that dimension gets stronger.
所以当我们对你说“今天有着一个伟大的门户!”发生了什么?你知道在三维,有着一个与这个维度相对应的能量频率,较低振动感受的频率,喂养三维的感受。这个感受让三维愈加强大,因为你的振动越低,这个维度就越强大
Yes, that is exactly how it is.  So when we say: “Keep your vibrations high.  Vibrate light! ”. It is for you to begin to break this power of the Third Dimension itself.  Begin to emanate a lot of light and as you are already evolved souls, the light that you emit is much stronger than those beings that are exclusively here in Third.  They also emit light, more at a lower intensity due to the Soul's own evolution.  So you who are already evolved souls you can emanate more light.
就是这样。所以当我们说“保持你的振动高涨。振动光!”就是让你开始突破这个三维。开始散发很多的光,因为你已经是先进的灵魂,你散发的光比那些只处于三维的人更加强大。他们也在散发光,出于灵魂的进化强度较低。所以你可以散发更多的光
Thereby you remove the power of this dimension that you live in, although you think everything is getting worse.  If everything was really worse I don't know what your world would be like.  Gaia needs to act on some points but she has been quite controlled in the things she does because if she were to actually cause something with the energy that was on her planet, many would already be gone, the Trams would not be able to take so many people. This is all being controlled by your energy.
从而你移除了这个维度的力量,尽管你认为一切在变糟。如果一切真的在变糟,我不知道你的世界会是什么样的了。盖亚需要在一些点上运作,但她很有分寸,因为如果她真的要伴随着她之上的能量导致些什么,许多人会已经离去,有轨电车就无法带那么多的人。这都由你的能量决定
So my brothers, do not be interpreting that your actions are being in vain because you see the world in the same way, you see the world through your little lens.  Start to see the world in a larger perspective, start to see the world from the perspective of Gaia, and you will notice that a lot is happening, but nothing of a high proportions.  So you are managing to control Gaia.  Gaia is feeling loved, Gaia is feeling respected, so she hasn't been acting so angry, she has been well controlled.
所以,弟兄们,不要认为你的行动都是徒劳,就因为你看到世界还是一个样,你是通过你小小的透镜在看。开始在更大的视角去看,开始从盖亚的视角去看,你会注意到很多东西在发生,但规模都不是很大。所以你在设法掌控盖亚。盖亚感到被爱、被尊重,所以她没有那么生气地行为,她被很好地掌控
So back to the subject of Portals.  What do these Portals do to the planet?  As I said, you have an atmosphere, let's say, of energy that contains the Third Dimension.  So when these portals are opened, small ones (I will say holes for you to understand, but of course this is not the case);  but it is as if they were small holes that open outside this ball that limits the Third Dimension.  Of course, there is no ball I'm just trying to show you what happens.  There is a delimitation, how it is or is not, it is not important. The important thing is that the Third Dimension is limited because inside there are frequencies that vibrate at a certain speed, everything there vibrates at a certain frequency.  Outside there, another dimension begins, which vibrates at another frequency.
所以回到门户的主题。这些门户会对地球做些什么?如我所说,你有着一个大气,让我们说,包含三维的能量。所以当这些门户开启,小小的(我会说洞,好让你理解,但当然不是洞)。但好似它们是小小的洞,在限制三维的这个球体的外面开启。当然,没有球,我只是试图展示你发生了什么。有着一个界定,它是怎样的,不重要。重要的是三维是局限的,因为内部的频率在特定的速度振动,那里的一切在特定的频率振动。外面,另一个维度开始,在另一个频率振动
So it's like worlds within worlds.  So when these portals happen, these holes are opened.  No, don't think that the energy of Third contaminates the Fifth, on the contrary.  Think about it: the greater the Dimension, the greater the frequency, the greater the force of the energy. So when these holes are opened, it is not the energy of the Third that leaks into the energy of the Fifth, It's the opposite. It is all that Fifth Dimension energy, which starts to act within this Third Dimension field.  Doing what?  Bringing more light, bringing more positive energy, thus increasing the energies of your planet more and more.
所以这就像世界中的世界。所以当这些门户发生,这些洞洞开启。不,不要认为三维的能量污染了五维,恰恰相反。这么想:维度更大、频率更高、能量更强。所以当这些洞开启,不是三维的能量进入了五维,恰恰相反。而是五维的能量,开始在这个三维的场域中运作。做什么?带来更多的光,更多积极的能量,从而提升地球的能量
It's like ... let's put it very easily.  You have a ball that is your Third Dimension and you are inside it.  Let's say that above your planet there are several layers.  Let's take an example (I like examples very much, so that you understand what I mean), within this Third Dimension layer you have sublayers.  So, let's say that the closest to the planet you have a frequency value of 0, which is the soil of Gaia, so to speak.  And then you live on a frequency of 10. It doesn't matter the unit;  I am not concerned with physics.
就像...让我们简单地说。你有一个球,代表三维,你处于它的里面。让我们说地球的外面有着几个层面。让我们举个例子(我很喜欢举例子,这样你可以明白我在说什么),在这个三维的层面内,你有着下层。所以,让我们说最接近地球的地方,你有着一个数值为0 的频率,也就是盖亚的土壤,可以这么说。然后你生活在数值为10的频率上。单位是什么不重要;我不关心物理
The total frequency of the Third Dimension varies from 0 to 100. So this big ball from the Third Dimension that surrounds the planet has a value of 100, and it is subdivided into 10 layers.  So each layer has a value of 10. So today you are living, a hypothesis, in the first layer.  You're down there.  There a large Portal opens.  When this Portal opens, these layers are practically diluted;  they temporarily cease to exist, and there a lot of energy enters, a lot of energy, a lot of energy, a lot of energy.
三维的整体频率是从0到100。所以包裹地球的这个大球数值为100,它再被分成10个层面。每一层的数值为10。所以今天你生活在,假设,第一个层面。你在那里。有着一个巨大的门户开启。当这个门户开启,这些层面几乎被稀释;它们暂时停止存在,有着很多能量进入,很多的能量,很多很多
When the portal closes these layers rearrange, and that quantum of energy that entered will determine to what layer you will be contained.  For example, I said that you were in the layer that had a value of 10 and there was a lot of energy.  Many, many, many raised the frequency of this vibration, of this dimension that you are in to 30. So what happened?  The second layer is gone and you start to live within a layer of 30. You have evolved.  "But the world remains the same".  Yes, you are still in the Third Dimension, but the frequencies have gone up.  It is what we call frequency octaves;  you went up an octave, or two octaves, in this case, it was two because you went from 10 to 30, and remember that each one was worth 10.
当门户关闭,这些层面复原,进入的能量量级会决定你会被包含到哪个层面。比如,我说过你处于数值为10的层面,有着很多的能量。很多很多,提升了这个维度的频率到达了数值30。所以发生了什么?第二个层面消失了,你开始生活在数值为30的层面。你进化了。“但世界依旧相同。”是的,你依旧在三维,但频率上升了。这就是我们称为的频率八度音。你上升了一个八度,或两个八度,在这个情况中是两个,因为你从10到达了30,记住,每一个层面都是10
So this is what happens when these Portals are opened.  Much energy enters and is absorbed by this layer of the Third Dimension, and it determines how many octaves you go up.  Of course nothing is that simple, but it is to explain to you what happens.  When we speak of a dimension, it is not quite the same, it has layers, in which the whole rises over time.  It is where it allows you to evolve.  You don't jump from Third to Fifth at once, you skip octaves;  you rise slowly, but as a whole.  We're talking about the planet here.  So you rise as a whole.
所以这就是当这些门户开启所发生的。很多能量进入,被三维的这个层面吸收,它会决定你会上升几个八度。当然,没什么是这么简单的,这是为了向你解释发生了什么。当我们述说一个维度,它并不是一尘不变的,它有层面,随着时间的推移会整体提升。你就可以进化。你不会一下子从三维跳到五维,你跳跃八度音;你缓慢提升,但是作为一个整体。我们是在谈论整个地球。所以你作为一个整体提升
And what is happening to Gaia?  Each Portal that opens more energy enters, and you gain a few more octaves.  You are going up although apparently everything is the same, nothing has changed, everything is the same, the same way, nothing has changed.  No, it did change.  Only you don’t see it and then it reflects where?  It reflects exactly on Gaia, and it also reflects on you, because more dirt gets out.  I already told you it’s like you are a body and there is a balloon around you, so you are several little balloons walking around the planet.  Each incoming energy squeezes that balloon. Inside that balloon is what?  There are all those feelings that you have to deal with, all those feelings that you have to face, that you have to solve.  So every time energy enters you are compressed against the wall, in order for these feelings to come out, and they all come to your face.  And then you have to live with them until they are fully released.
盖亚发生了什么?每个门户的开启会让更多的能量进入,你获得更多的八度音。你在向上,尽管外表看起来一切都相同,没什么改变。不,确实改变了。只是你没有看到,那么它反映到了哪里?它反映到了盖亚上,还有你身上,因为更多的污垢浮现了。我说过这就像你是一个身体,你周围有着一个气球,所以你们是几个小小的气球在地球上行走。每个进入的能量挤压那个气球。气球内部是什么东西?你必须处理的各种感受,你必须面对的各种感受。所以每次能量进入,你被挤到墙上,以便让这些感受出来,它们都来到了你面前。然后你必须面对它们,直到它们被完全释放
So you are literally being squeezed against the wall so that all the dirt that is inside comes out. All the dirt that is in your hearts and minds and in your soul gets out.  So what happens?  You are also going up small octaves, every step you take towards the Fifth Dimension is an octave that you go up.  You are also going up in those octaves.  My brothers nothing is stopped, this is what we want you to understand, it has not stopped.  Things are happening, just not physically.  But you see, you feel that you are changing a lot, because you are reaching higher octaves.
所以你在被挤到墙上,这样所有内部的污垢可以出来。位于你心、头脑和灵魂中的污垢可以出来。所以发生了什么?你也在上升小小的八度,你朝向五维的每一个步伐是一个你上升的八度音。弟兄们,没什么停止了,这是我们希望你明白的,它没有停止。事物在发生,只是不是身体上。但你看,你感到了你改变了很多,因为你在触及更高的八度音
So my brothers don't be discouraged.  Do not think that we are talking to deceive you.  "Ah, they are saying that to keep us in line."  No, no, no, because we know what's going on and with each Portal you go up a little bit more.  When you reach the last octave of the Third Dimension you will move to the Fifth naturally, without a major energy change.  This is what you are doing.  You are climbing stairs.
所以弟兄们,不要气馁。不要认为我们在欺骗你。“啊,他们说这些是为了让我们乖乖排队。”不不不,因为我们知道正在发生什么,伴随着每个门户,你上升一点。当你到达三维的最后一个八度音,你会自然进入五维,不需要重大的能量改变。这是你正在做的。你在爬楼梯
It is as if you are climbing a mountain.  What happens to climbers?  With each meter they climb, they find it more difficult to breathe and then they need time to adapt to that air.  And then they walk a little further.  But they are adapting.  It is difficult but they adapt.  And so it is with you, with every octave you go up more problems appear for you to deal with.  Great!  And then you go through all that cleaning, and go up a little bit more until you reach the top of the mountain where it will be very difficult for you to endure.  Because you are already on the final stretch to reach the top of the mountain, the top of the Third Dimension.
好似你在爬一座山。攀爬的人发生了什么?他们每爬一米,他们发现更难呼吸,然后他们需要时间适应。然后他们再往上一点。但他们在适应。很难但在适应。所以你也一样,伴随着你上升的每一个八度音,更多的问题出现让你去处理。很好!然后你通过所有的清理,慢慢上升直到山顶,你会难以忍受。因为在触及山顶、三维顶端的过程中你已经用尽了吃奶的劲
So my brothers, don't think that nothing is happening.  Everything is happening, and with each Portal more energy is coming in and more octaves are going up.  That's what I've been saying to you: time is passing.  Each day is one day less.  It all depends on your vibration.  If those who have a mission emanate light and become Pillars will evolve from day to day.  As long as you vibrate enough the path continues.
所以弟兄们,不要认为没什么在发生。一切都在发生,伴随着每个门户,更多的能量进入,更多的八度音上升。这是我一直在跟你说的:时间流逝。每一天更加接近。一切都取决于你的振动。那些有任务来散发光和成为支柱的人每天都会进化。只要你振动足够,道路会继续
Do you understand now when I say there will be a deadline?  The deadline is when you are all in the last octave, when you all reach this maximum frequency of the Third Dimension and are ready to evolve.  This is the deadline which you can reach at any time.  Any time.  Now there is a time when the energies will reach the planet in such a way that you will be risen abruptly whether you're ready or not.  And when raised you will evolve.
你现在是否明白我所说的会有一个最后期限?最后期限就是当你们都处于最后的八度音,当你们都到达三维的最高频率并准备好进化。这就是你可以在任何时候触及的最后期限。任何时候。现在有着一个时间,当能量到达地球,你会被硬生生地提升,无论你准备好没有。当被提升,你会进化
So notice that your work is very important because you are pulling the whole planet, you are helping Gaia to rise in the octaves and getting closer and closer to the last one, which is the limit of the Third Dimension.  So my brothers do not be discouraged, continue the journey and get stronger and stronger because you are part of that process.  Whoever resonates with all that is being said is part of this process and you are the ones who are evolving the planet.
所以注意到,你的工作很重要,因为你在拉升整个地球,你在帮助盖亚提升八度音,更加接近最后一个,也就是三维的局限。所以弟兄们,不要气馁,继续旅程,变得越来越强大,因为你是这个进程的一部分。任何与所说的共鸣的人都是这个进程的一部分,你是在帮助地球进化的人
Before anyone there thinks: "So we are one of the 144 thousand".  My brothers, you are billions.  Let's do some math, you are billions.  It would be necessary that each of these 144,000 to be a giant of light, seen from anywhere in the Universe to generate the energy necessary for Gaia to ascend.  Yes, the 144,000 are on the planet ready to act at the right time.  But it's not just them, it's not just them.  They alone will not succeed.  So you are part of this large group, it may be that there are among you 144,000, I don't say no.  The vast majority of you are not.  You are part of a large group that will be the second layer after them, and a very extensive layer because everything on the planet is involved.
在任何人心想“所以我们是144000的其中一个”之前。弟兄们,你们有数十亿。让我们计算一下,数十亿。有必要让每一个144000成为一个光的巨人,可以从宇宙的各个地方看到,产生所需的能量让盖亚杨升。是的,144000在地球上,准备好了在正确的时间行为。但不只是他们,不只有他们。光靠他们是无法成功的。所以你是这个巨大团体的一部分,可能你们之中会有144000,我不会否认。大多数人不是。你是属于他们之后的第二个层面的团体,一个非常广阔的层面,因为地球上的一切都涉及其中
So my brothers do your parts, fulfil your roles, those roles that you took on when you incarnated in this time. You said to the Karmic Council: “I want to participate in this process;  I want to be a pillar of light ”.  Very well.  So be Pillars of light.  Solve your problems, raise your vibrations, prepare each day more for you do not know how much remains for this last octave of the Third Dimension.  Nobody knows.  Nobody knows.  So my brothers let's do the part for each of you.  We will continue to emanate light helping Gaia to rise more and more, and you also rise more and more in the octaves.  And then the process accelerates and everything happens quickly.
所以,弟兄们,尽你的职责,履行你的角色,当你化身时拾起的角色。你对业力委员会说“我想要参加这个进程;我想要成为光之柱”。很好。所以去成为光之柱。解决你的问题,提升你的振动,每天都做好准备,因为你不知道到达最后的八度音还剩多少距离。没人知道。所以弟兄们,让我们帮助你。我们会继续散发光帮助盖亚更多地提升,你也会更多地提升八度音。然后进程加速,一切都快速发生
Things don't happen because we haven't found, as I will say, the right environment for them to happen yet.  Our idea is not to cause chaos because it will no longer be easy, and if we do it in such a way to create chaos we will lose all credibility.  So we have to do everything very carefully, very lovingly, very calmly, without the despair you have.  You want everything to happen soon, the results do not matter.  And we think exactly the opposite, we think about the results before we act because they are the ones who will give us the subsidy for you to evolve so that we can do what has to be done for you to evolve.  That’s why we’re so cautious, that’s why we’re taking so long to make things happen.
事情没有发生,因为我们还未发现,如我所说,让它们发生的恰当环境。我们的想法不是导致混乱,因为它不会再是轻松的,如果我们在会导致混乱的方式中去做,我们会失去所有的可信度。所以我们必须非常小心、非常有爱、非常平静地做每件事情,不带着你所持有的绝望。你想要一切快点发生,结果不重要。我们想的恰好相反,我们会在行为前先想到结果,因为它们会给予我们补贴来让你进化,这样我们可以做必须做的来让你进化。所以我们如此谨慎,所以我们花那么长的时间让事情发生。
So my brothers more and more we are close to the big day.  Each day is one less day.  But things are not up to us, it depends on you, it depends on the energy that you are emanating.  Because you will be the ones to handle the whole process when it starts.  You cannot be afraid. You have to trust everything, everything we talk about. You cannot be afraid, you cannot be suspicious, you have to believe without seeing, no evidence just believe what resonates in your hearts.
所以弟兄们,我们越来越接近大喜的日子。每一天更加接近。但事物并不取决于我们,而是你,取决于你散发的能量。因为你是处理整个进程的人,一旦它开始。你不能害怕。你必须相信一切,我们所说的一切。你不能害怕,你不能有疑惑,你必须没有看到而相信,没有证据而相信你的心所共鸣的
Remain believers in what we are talking about and you will certainly not regret it.  Do not worry that you haven’t received anything with this Portal, because you have received the energies.  It is not something you choose.  "I will receive or I will not receive the energy from the Portal".  You have no choice.  Everyone receives and you have received a great load of energy today and continue to receive because the Portal takes a while to close.  It is not something that opens quickly and closes quickly.  It has been opening for a few days now to reach its peak today.  So it takes a while to close as well.  And you will continue to receive these energies.
相信我们所说的,你肯定不会后悔。不要担忧伴随着这个门户你没有收到什么东西,因为你收到了能量。这不是你所挑选的东西。“我会接收或者我不会接收这个来自门户的能量”。你别无选择。每个人都会接收,你在今天接收到了海量的能量,继续在接收,因为门户过段时间才会关闭。它不是快速打开和关闭的东西。它已经开启了几天,今天到达顶峰。所以需要一点时间关闭。你会继续接受这些能量
So don't worry about not having done your own ritual to receive this.  There is no problem because you have received your Quantum of energy and if you are prepared, you have certainly evolved a little bit, a little octave on your journey, on that mountain you are climbing.
所以不用担心没有进行你自己的仪式来接收它。没有问题,因为你已经收到了你的能量,如果你准备好了,你肯定进化了一点,一点八度音,攀爬了一点
So my brothers, faith, trust, strength, light, love, that's all you have to emanate.  The rest, leave it, do not struggle with what happens in your world, ignore. I am not saying that you have to ignore each other's suffering, that's not what I'm saying.  I am telling you to ignore the provocations, those things that come from your world exactly to get you off your feet;  to shake you, to decrease the vibrations that you have already achieved.  This you have to ignore.
所以弟兄们,信念、信任、力量、光、爱,这是你需要散发的。其它的,随缘吧,不要纠结于世界在发生什么,忽视它。我不是说你必须忽视每个人的痛苦,我不是在说这个。我是在说忽视挑拨,那些让你站不稳脚跟的东西、降低你已经获得的振动的东西。这是你必须忽视的
Listen, but don't listen.  If you hear something and you realize that it didn't do you good, emanate: I AM LIGHT!  I AM LIGHT!  Ended.  You have raised your vibration again and that was gone, in the midst of your words was gone.  Start practicing it.  Every time you feel swayed by something, by an event repeat this phrase three times: I AM LIGHT!  If you gain this habit you will see that little by little your own body and mind will automatically ignore some things.  People will speak beside you and you will be "Okay!";  and that will not shake you;  you will pass by.
聆听,但不要去听。如果你听到什么,你意识到这对你没什么益处,散发:我是光!完结。你再次提升了你的振动,它在你的话语之中就消失了。开始练习它。每一次你感到被什么东西摇晃,重复这句话“我是光!”三次。如果你把它变成习惯,你会看到一点一点地,你的身体和头脑会自动忽视一些东西。人们会在你身边说话,你会“随便吧!”它不会令你摇摆;你会与之擦肩而过
So my brothers enjoy the energies.  Do your meditations.  Connect with Gaia, connect with the incoming energy.  Let it flow into your body and balance with Gaia's energy.  You will feel the size of the vibration that will pass through your bodies.  It's huge.  So enjoy.  Do this experience.  Sit down and connect with Gaia and the incoming light energies, and you will feel your body vibrate.  And this is very good because as the energy flows through your body it takes everything bad that may be there. See yourself breathing that light and as you exhale see a great dark smoke coming out of your body, releasing all that is not good and that is stagnant in there.  Breathe energy my brothers, breathe light, emanate energy,  emanate light.  And the journey continues.
所以弟兄们,享受能量。进行你的冥想。与盖亚连接,与进入的能量连接。让它流入你的身体,与盖亚的能量保持平衡。你会感到通过你身体的振动量级。它是巨大的。所以享受。坐下来,与盖亚和进入的光之能量连接,你会感到你的身体振动。这非常好,因为随着能量流经你的身体,它会带走一切不好的东西。看到自己在呼吸那个光,随着你呼气,看到一个巨大的黑色烟雾从你的身体中出来,释放所有不好的、停滞的一切。呼吸能量,弟兄们,呼吸光,散发能量,散发光。旅程继续
I AM THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!  I'm here ready to help each one of you to climb this mountain.  When you feel difficult call me, and always see me one step up extending my hand so that you can climb safely.
我是大天使麦克!我前来帮助你们每个人爬山。当你感到艰难,呼唤我,总是看到我就在你上面一点伸出我的手,这样你可以安全地攀爬

日期:2022年1月13日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 00:25 , Processed in 0.030493 second(s), 24 queries .