12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-12 11:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣之母-开始工作

Hello Dear Ones
你好,亲爱的
At this time I would like to ask that any and all resistance that you might carry within you to this task be released as it will only prolong or interfere with what we wish to accomplish and we have a great deal to get done in a short period of time.
此刻我请求你携带于内的对这个任务的所有抗拒被释放,因为它只会延长或干涉我们希望完成的,而我们需要在很短的时间内完成很多东西
My main concern is for the lightworker community. I do not feel there is an adequate guide [i.e., instructions] prepared for you all to know how to move forward after all that is to be revealed. I wish to offer support and advance training for those of you on the ground who will be assisting your fellow Gaians.
我主要关心的是光之工做者社区。我感到没有充足的指引来让你准备好在一切被揭示后如何去前进。我希望把支持和提前的培训提供给地面上会去协助同胞人类的你
I would begin by saying within each of you there burns a light so bright, so pure. And never has there been a time more important that you step in to the knowledge, the full knowledge of your light.
我想要先说,在你们每个人之内燃烧着一道明亮的光,如此纯净。没有比你认识到、完全意识到自己的光更加重要的时刻了
What is to come will be very difficult for a time for the majority of those remaining on the planet.
将要到来的对处于地球上的人来说会是一个艰难的时刻
Reach deeply now, deeply, ever more deeply into your connection with the One, and I ask you to pull into your consciousness the idea of my personal guidance in each and every contact you have with another person. I want you to step into each moment where you come across any person and you must begin in each moment to live from your light, your blessing pulsing that light everywhere you go.
现在,更加深入你与一的连接,我请求你把我的指引就在你与他人的每一个交互之中这个理念放入你的意识。我想要你步入你遭遇任何一个人的时刻,你必须在每一个时刻根据你的光生活,你的祝福会把那个光脉冲到你前往的每个地方
I give you the image of a fire that has gone out and the ashes are still warm and you know deeply within yourself that there is still a spark somewhere to be found in those ashes. By bringing your light and your light blessing to each and every experience you have with those on the planet, you are fanning those ashes, looking for that spark, gently breathing the breath of your divinity over the coals or the sparks of your fellow Gaians.
我给予你一团火焰熄灭、灰烬依然温热的画面,你内心深处知道灰烬中依旧有着一个火花。通过把你的光和光之祝福带给与你交互的每一个人,你就激励了那些灰烬,寻找那个火花,轻轻地将你神圣的气息吹向同胞人类的火花
And sometimes you will accomplish this with your words; sometimes you will accomplish this by sending your light out directly to that person in the grocery line or at the gas station, just sending them the breath of your divinity, the memory that you carry within you, sharing your light knowledge and offering comfort, sparking peace and community within the collective.
有时候你会伴随着你的话语去做;有时候你会通过把光直接发送给排队购物或加油的某个人,只是发送他们你神圣的气息,你携带于内的记忆,分享你的光之知识,提供慰藉,激励平和与团结
I ask each of you to begin doing this moment by moment and picture the grid of light emanating from each of you that will strengthen in connection and spread out all over the planet – a roadmap of light leading to each and every one of you- to and from each and every one of you.
我请求你们每个人时时刻刻去这么做,想象光之网格从你们每个人散发,加强连接,覆盖全球---一张光的路线图,导向你们每个人,来自你们每个人
Many of you are not sure what to focus on during this pivotal time and I wish to prepare you for what is to come. I urge you to step into this work- it is extremely timely.
你们许多人不知道在这个关键的时刻该去专注什么,我希望你为就要到来的做好准备。我敦促你步入这个工作,这非常及时
Begin now by offering energetic support in every interchange you have with every single Gaian that you meet. Let go of every other thought except building that pool, that reservoir of deeply refreshing and healing love, my love, the Mother’s Love.
现在去开始在与他人的每一个交互中提供能量的支持。放下其它的想法,除了建造那个令人精神振作、疗愈、爱、我的爱、母亲的爱的泳池、蓄水池
Each and every time in each moment that you seed this love in your communities, in your interchanges in every transaction, be it energetic, personal, or spiritual, you are adding to that collective pool or reservoir that will be available for healing after the shock that is to come.
每一个时刻你把这个爱发送到社区、交互中,无论是能量上、面对面还是精神上,你就在添加那个集体的泳池或蓄水池,它会在就要到来的震惊之后提供疗愈
I join with you now in offering this divine love from my heart to all on the planet.
我现在加入你把这个来自我内心的神圣之爱提供给地球上的一切
You are my lightworkers
你是我的光之工做者
You are my Way-showers
你是我的引路人
You are those that have come to Light the Way.
你是来点亮道路的人
It is time.
是时候了
Step into the knowingness that you brought with you.
步入你随身带来的知晓
The moment by moment seeding of my love consciousness is upon you: For this you came to the planet, for this pivotal moment in history. I now invoke the Crystaline codes that call forth this deeply-held understanding of my intention for your work, your lightwork on the planet at this time. Deeply within you I have seeded coding and divine understanding of the pure love energy that you must now bring up and send out every moment of your day using your love breath to fan the sparks of all your fellow Gaians’ hearts.
每时每刻,我的爱之意识降临于你;你为此来到地球,在历史的这个关键时刻。我现在调用水晶代码,为你在地球上的工作呼唤深度的理解。在你内心深处我播种了纯粹爱之能量的代码和理解,你现在必须带出来,发送出去,使用你爱的气息激励同胞人类心中的火花
I offer you blessings as you begin this focused work for me.
我提供你祝福,随着你开始这个专注的工作

原文:https://sananda.website/the-divine-mother-via.../
日期:2022年1月3日
来自:JoyfulChristie
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:10 , Processed in 0.166641 second(s), 24 queries .