主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-12-31 10:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
加百利-重新连接

Greetings, I extend my blessings, my love, to you now, I am Archangel Gabriel. It is an honour to be in your loving presence, your radiance, and your glowing light. I, in return, emanate my glowing light and all that is my love to you.
问候,我把我的祝福、爱扩展给你,我是大天使加百利。很荣幸来到你有爱的存在、光辉、光芒面前。我,散发我的光芒和我所有的爱来做以回应
In a previous communication, Archangel Metatron spoke of the Initiation of Separation, which is unfolding now. It is a very powerful initiation that can be very challenging for many souls and yet it is one that creates and activates the greatest strength, power, and transformation. It truly allows you to accelerate along your ascension journey.
在先前的交流中,梅塔特隆述说了分离的启动,它正在展开。这是一个非常强大的启动,对许多人来说可以是非常具有挑战性的,但它会创造和激活最大的力量、转变。它确实会让你加速前进
In this communication, Archangel Metatron spoke of how separation is encouraging a reconnection. A reconnection with yourself and reconnection with others, those in your reality, and essentially all aspects of the Creator.
在这个交流中,梅塔特隆述说了分离如何鼓励重新连接。一个与你自己、他人、你现实中的人、尤其造物主所有本质的重新连接
This reconnection is essential now. It is a journey of growth, it allows for growth and ascension within your own being, therefore you view yourself, and your reality with a new higher perspective that allows you to recognise the presence of the Creator more fully.
这个重新连接是现在最重要的。这是一个成长之旅,它允许你之内的成长和提升,因此你会伴随着一个新的更高视角看待自己和你的现实,这会让你更加充分地认识到造物主的存在
The reconnection with others allows you to build relationships on light, and from light. The opportunity to create old relationships in a new reality and to let go of other relationships which are no longer needed or no longer serve you.
与他人的重新连接会让你建立基于光的人际关系。有机会在新的现实中创造老关系并放下不再被需要或不再服务你的其它人际关系
You are essentially drawing to you all the souls that will support you in your spiritual evolution. Creating connections with others and perspectives of yourself, others and your reality that is born from truth, love, and peace.
你本质上就是在吸引给自己会支持你精神进化的灵魂。与来自真理、爱、平和的其他人以及自我看法建立连接
As we recognise the separation initiation, we realise we can understand its truth, be inspired to reconnect with ourselves, the Creator, and each other on a new vibration, thus we acknowledge that we are being propelled into a new reality.
当我们认识到分离的启动,我们意识到我们可以理解它的真理,被启发去和我们自己、造物主、彼此在新的振动中重新连接,因此我们认识到我们在被推入一个新的现实
A reality that began last year when the New Earth Ascension Blueprint manifested. A reality where you are in your power, you create from your loving, truthful power and this is the same for this initiation now.
一个在去年开始的现实,当新地球杨升蓝图显化。一个你们都处于自己的力量中、都从自己有爱/真实的力量中创造的现实,这个启动也是一样
It is allowing you to perceive your connection with yourself and with other aspects of the Creator in a new way from truth, peace, and love, thus entering a new reality for yourself upon the Earth.
它让你在新的真理、平和、爱的方式中感知你与自己以及造物主其它面向的连接,因此进入一个新的现实
I, Archangel Gabriel, encourage you to contemplate:
我鼓励你去沉思:
How do you wish to react and act to yourself?
你希望如何对自己反应和行为?
How do you wish to connect with others?
你希望如何与别人连接?
What would be the most ideal outcome of the highest vibration or most truthful communication?
最高振动或最真实交流的理想结果会是什么样的?
How would this manifest for you and in your relationships with others?
这如何为你以及在你与他人的人际关系中体现?
Would it mean that you become more confident and in your power?
这是否意味着你变得更加自信,更多处于自己的力量中?
Would it mean that you open your heart and simply give love?
这是否意味着你敞开心,只是给予爱?
Would you find yourself being kinder, wishing to care for others or maybe asking for care and support for yourself?
你会发现自己变得更加友善,希望关心别人或要求别人关心和支持你吗?
It is time to reconnect with yourself and those around you, to recognise that you are and will be existing in a new reality. Every transformation you experience, allows you to take a step deeper into that new reality, to be more grounded in the new reality. You will find that with grounding into the new reality and a reconnection with yourself and others that you feel so much more energised, fulfilled and of course, connect it to the Creator.
是时候与自己和周围的人重新连接,认识到你会存在于一个新的现实中。你体验的每一个转变,会让你更加深入那个新的现实,更多地稳固于新的现实。你会发现,伴随着稳固于新的现实,与自己和他人重新连接,你会感到更加充满活力、满足
The Over Lighting Project is a current of light that flows into and across the Earth now and throughout the New Year imprinting light into the cells of many beings.
光正在流入地球,贯穿这个新年,烙印到许多存在的细胞中
As the light is imprinted into cells, it activates wisdom that is needed, wisdom that has been forgotten and wisdom to aid this new reality that is dawning. This wisdom is needed in your relationship with yourself, and it is also needed in your relationship with others.
随着光烙印到细胞中,它激活所需的智慧,被遗忘的智慧,帮助这个新现实降临的智慧。这个智慧在你与自己的关系中被需要,它也在你与别人的关系中被需要
You do not need to dictate wisdom to others more, so you are wiser in your connection and communication with yourself and with others from a space of truth, and love.
你不再需要向别人述说智慧,所以你在与自己和“来自真理、爱的”他人的连接与交流中更加明智
How Do You Experience This Reconnection?
你如何体验这个重新连接?
It is first as Archangel Metatron mentioned to recognise separation and to focus inside of yourself, to the light that is within you, to share this light with others. To direct it like a beam of light to others, and those you wish to reconnect with on a higher vibration.
就像梅塔特隆提及的,去认识到分离,去专注于内在,你之内的光,与他人分享这个光。把它引导向别人,你希望在更高振动中重新连接的人
Contemplate your connection and your communication with others and yourself. How would you like it to be in an ideal world, in the new reality?
沉思你与他人和自己的连接与交流。你想要它在理想的世界、新的现实中是什么样的?
You will understand the area that requires focus, what needs to be developed from within your being.
你会明白你之内需要专注的领域,什么需要发展
Is it your compassion? Is it your grounding? Is it your ability to understand others or understand yourself?
你的同情心?你的稳固?你理解他人或自己的能力?
It is important that you understand the message that is coming from the reconnection, it describes how you can connect once more on a higher vibration.
很重要去理解来自重新连接的信息,它描述了你如何在更高的振动去再次连接
This is a very powerful energy of transformation, and many may find it challenging. We do wish for you to understand that we are present, the Angelic Kingdom, to serve, to heal, and to embrace you. To simply be your companions.
这是一个非常强大的转变能量,许多人会发现它具有挑战性。我们希望你明白我们一直在这里服务、疗愈、拥抱你。成为你的同伴
You are not alone and one of the most obvious impacts of this initiation is that you feel lonely or alone.
你不孤单,这个启动最明显的一个影响就是你感到孤独
It is important not to become too focused on this energy.
很重要不要太专注这个能量
Recognition is needed, however, recognition of your connection with all aspects of the Creator and the entire Universe of the Creator, this is where the truth lies, this is where your focus is required to remain.
认识是需要的,无论如何,认识到你与造物主以及整个宇宙所有面向的连接,这是真理位于的地方,这是你的专注应该放在的地方
It is so essential to be loving and kind to yourself, especially as this time may be quite confusing. The more you can love yourself unconditionally the easier you will navigate through this initiation process.
很重要去爱和善待自己,尤其这个可能令人困惑的时刻。你越多地无条件爱自己,你会越轻松地通过这个启动进程
And of course, there is a need to act, to bring forth the way that is most appropriate from the truth of your being from the truth of the reconnection.
当然,需要去行动,从重新连接和你存在的真理中带出最恰当的方式
My love is with you eternally, I thank you,
我的爱永远与你在一起,谢谢

I am Archangel Gabriel.
我是大天使加百利

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-gabriel-the.../
日期:2021年12月30日
来自:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 11:42 , Processed in 0.025123 second(s), 24 queries .