回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-12-28 08:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
约书亚,圣母玛利亚,抹大拉的玛丽亚
你不会犯错

Dearest Ones we are all here together with a strong bond of Unity and a great force for LOVE on the planet NOW.
亲爱的,我们现在伴随着一个强烈的团结和巨大的爱一起处于地球上
JESHUA: Many of you are going through great stresses as you prepare for the Christmas of this year of 2021. Even though this time is a supposed time of a celebration of my birth, it can also bring up many fears and negative emotions . You may be planning food and drink for the special day and wondering if you have enough, you may be agonising over your gifts for others and whether they are good enough, you may still have many chores yet to be completed ,you may even be dreading the day if you are having to spend it on your own. Many of you might well be having financial and health issues and others are grieving for loved ones who are no longer with you on the planet, as you come towards this day of celebration .Even if you are amongst your own family ,you may still be feeling very much alone as you feel that you are one amongst others who all think differently to you.
约书亚:你们许多人在体验巨大的压力,随着你为这个节日做准备。即使这个时间理应是庆祝我的生日,它也会带来许多的恐惧和负面情感。你可能在准备食物和饮料,想知道是否足够多了,你可能苦恼于送给别人什么礼物,礼物是否足够好,你可能还有着很多琐事要去处理,你可能担心自己会独自一人过这个节日。你们许多人可能有着财务和健康问题,其他人在为逝去的心爱之人难过。即使你处于家人中间,你可能依旧感到很孤独,因为你感到你处于和你不一样思考的人之中
Do not despair Dear Ones, we are all here to help calm your fears, sadness and give you some hope for the future.
不要绝望,亲爱的,我们都在这里帮助平息你的恐惧、悲伤,让你对未来感到一些希望
I can tell you now that as Lightworkers, you are all doing an amazing job of holding the LIGHT in a sea of darkness that had descended on planet EARTH. The so called evil ones have caused the Earth to descend into a sea of darkness but they are now departing Planet EARTH for good and they will continue their own soul journey on a healing planet in another galaxy far away from Earth. Yes my Dears these so called evil ones do have a soul even though many of you may think that they are soul less. You are the enlightened ones and you do need to send them your Love however hard that may be for you all. They will be needing it my Dears as they come to terms with what they have done to GAIA and her people. As LIGHTWORKERS you may be feeling less than strong in these final days but for your own soul journey you need to find some forgiveness in your own heart for them . At this special time on Earth do think of the words that others may have heard me say on my cross “Forgive them Father for they know not what they do”.
我现在可以告诉你,作为光之工做者,你们都做着一个非凡的工作,在黑暗的海洋中保持着光。所谓的邪恶存在导致地球下降到黑暗的海洋中,但它们正在离开地球,会在其它星系的一个疗愈星球上继续它们的灵魂之旅。是的,亲爱的,这些所谓的邪恶存在也有着灵魂,即使你们许多人可能认为它们没有。你是开明的存在,你需要发送它们你的爱,无论这对你来说多不可能。它们需要你的爱,亲爱的,随着它们妥协。你可能在这些最后的日子里感到不够强大,但为了你自己的灵魂之旅,你需要在你的心中对它们怀有一些宽恕。在这个特殊的时刻,去思考其他人可能听我说过的话语“宽恕他们,父亲,因为他们不知道自己在做什么”
The LIGHT which has been hidden from you all for millennia is now returning to EARTH and you are truly at the start of a wonderful time of PEACE,LOVE, and HARMONY on your planet. Take heart Dear Ones for those of you who are reading these words, whether you believe them or not ,WILL be living in this NEW EARTH for many years to come .
几千年来向你隐藏的光正在返回地球,你确实处于一个奇妙的平和、爱、和谐时代的开端。振作起来,亲爱的,你们阅读这些话语的人,无论你相信不相信,都会生活于这个新的地球
MARY MAGDALENE: Dearest Ones I am with you to help and guide you into this New World of LOVE and PEACE. Call on me for help at this time. I can help you wash away the sins of the world. As you go through your own traumas you are also helping many of your own dear friends and families around you. You as an enlightened being are strong enough to take on the burdens of those around you, who may be less enlightened than you. Fear not Dear Ones for this is your glorious task at this moment in time. You are all helping to clear the 3rd Dimension of hatred ,anger and greed , for you all to be able to enter a 5th Dimension of LOVE,PEACE and HARMONY.
抹大拉的玛丽亚:亲爱的,我前来帮助你、指引你进入这个爱与平和的新世界。呼唤我的帮助。我可以帮助你冲洗掉世上的罪恶。随着你通过自己的创伤,你也能帮助自己的朋友和家人。你,作为开明的存在,足够强大来承担周围人的负担,他们可能没有你那么开明。不要害怕,亲爱的,因为这是你光荣的任务。你在帮助清理憎恨、愤怒、贪婪的三维,好让你们都能够进入爱、平和、和谐的五维
We know how hard it is has been for you to be a lone voice in the wilderness, so to speak , amongst others who think differently to you. Your own friends and family will thank you for this in time. Their souls are truly being affected by you as you shine your LIGHT amongst them. Now is not the time for arguments, now is the time to come together in UNITY that is the foundation of the LOVE that you feel for others.
我们知道作为旷野中唯一的声音对你来说有多难,处于和你不一样思考的人之中有多难。有一天,你的朋友和家人会感谢你的。他们的灵魂已经被你影响,随着你在他们之中闪耀你的光。现在不是争论的时候,现在是团聚的时候,这是爱的基础
If you feel challenged by another in an argument about the current situation ,agree to disagree .The time WILL come when they too will see the Truth that you have been seeing for some time. Remember that we are all a part of my own dear Jeshua’s, CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS that is coming back to Earth today as the oft predicted second coming. As a part of the CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS,YOU my Dear ones are the second coming ,YOU are the LIGHT , and YOU are all the SAVIOURS of the world NOW.
如果你在与其他人争论当前的情况,去求同存异。他们也会看到你已经看到一段时间的真像。记住,我们都是亲爱的基督意识的一部分,正在返回地球,作为被预报的二次降临。作为基督意识的一部分,亲爱的,你就是那个二次降临,你就是光,你就是世界的救世主
MOTHER MARY: I come to surround you all in my LOVE for you. As I had to grieve for my own Dear Son when he died on the Cross ,I also rejoiced when he was resurrected. I am your own Dear Mother grieving for you now as you face your own battles and challenges but I am also here to cheer you on as you win the final battle to ensure that LOVE returns to the planet .Call on me when you want to feel the arms of your own Mother who may have been lost to you. I will cherish you for you can do no wrong in my eyes. I will Love you forever as a Mother always loves her own child however he/she may behave. When you feel lonely and unloved by those around you, relax in my arms and you will be lonely no more. YOU are my children Dear Ones and I will support you always. You have been struggling for too long now and I am here to tell you that the GOOD times are coming. Trust and believe me when I say this and you will soon be seeing this new wave of GOODNESS which is surrounding the EARTH. Be at one with me and every single soul on Earth at this time. I am your own true MOTHER and I will LOVE you always.
圣母玛丽亚:我前来将你包裹在我的爱中。就像在我的儿子死在石字架上时我很伤心,在他复活的时候我也很高兴。我现在也为你难过,随着你面对自己的战斗和挑战,但我也是来为你加油的,随着你获胜来确保爱返回地球。呼唤我,当你想要感受母亲的拥抱(也许你已经失去了自己的母亲)。我会疼爱你,因为在我眼中你不会犯错。我会永远爱你,就像一位母亲永远爱自己的孩子,无论他/她做了什么。当你感到孤独,不被周围的人爱,在我的怀抱中休息,你不会再孤独。你是我的孩子,亲爱的,我总是会支持你。你挣扎了太久,我来告诉你美好的时光就要到来。相信我,你很快会看到这个新的美好波浪包裹地球。与我以及每一个灵魂合一。我是你真正的母亲,我总是爱着你
MOTHER MARY, JESHUA AND MARY MAGDALENE:
圣母玛利亚,约书亚,抹大拉的玛丽亚
Be the LIGHT of the world, spread that LIGHT to all around you and you will all enter the KINGDOM of HEAVEN that is coming to EARTH today.
成为世界的光,把这个光传递给周围人,你们都能进入正在到来的人间天堂
We send you much LOVE and many BLESSINGS and wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful and Harmonious 2022.
我们发送你大量的爱和祝福,祝愿你节日快乐,拥有一个平和、和谐的2022年

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../mother-mary-yeshua-mary.../
日期:2021年12月27日
来自:Thea Grace
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-12-28 16:55 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:20 , Processed in 0.033871 second(s), 24 queries .