主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-12-24 11:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-丰盛

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth! I am Sananda!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
It is with great joy that once again I am here. Each day my heart fills more and more with Light, to see my mission being completed. I have always, always wanted to see this planet evolved again, and we are almost there. There is still a long way to go, but for sure there is no turning back, there is no threat of this happening. There might be obstacles, small delays, but nothing will stop this planet from evolving, and consequently those who are ready for it as well.
很高兴再次前来。每一天我的心充满越来越多的光,因为看到我的使命在被完成。我总是希望看到这个星球再次进化,我们就要到那了。但依旧有着很长的路要走,但肯定没有回头路了,没有现在这样的危险了。可能会有障碍,小小的延迟,但没什么可以阻止这个星球进化,以及那些为此做好准备的人进化
I would like each one of you today, internally, to do a…, a survey, to do an analysis of what your lives have been like in recent times. Of course, there will be those who will say that their lives are in a knot, that they have turned upside down and that they cannot get out of this quagmire that they have entered. To these I would say that the quagmire is in your mind; you see everything as one big quagmire. If you opened your consciousness and faced the truths that are being told to you, the truths that are appearing, you would not see a quagmire; you would see many problems to be solved. Problems that you have been leaving behind over time, problems that you never had the courage to face and that, unfortunately, have now come to haunt you all at once.So it’s not a quagmire; it’s the result of your delay in solving your own problem
今天我想要你们每个人,在内在,去做一项调查,分析你近期的生活。当然,会有人说他们的生活打结了,他们上下颠倒,他们无法离开这个沼泽地。对这些人我想说沼泽地位于你的头脑中;你视一切为一个巨大的沼泽地。如果你打开你的意识,面对告知于你的真理,出现的真理,你不会看到一个沼泽地。你会看到许多问题被解决。随着时间的推移你已经放下的问题,你从未有勇气面对的问题,不幸的是,现在所有的问题一起出现来纠缠你。所以这不是一个沼泽地。这是你推迟解决自己问题导致的结果
So if you take one by one, each of the problems, face them head on, not as a bogeyman, but as something that has to be learned and understood, I guarantee you that little by little you will leave one by one behind. And that big quagmire, as you saw it, will become just a messy room, which in time will be cleaned up and there will be no more mess. You just have to want to effectively look problems in the face.
所以如果你一个接一个,面对这些问题,不视它们为妖怪,而是需要学习和理解的东西,我保证你会慢慢放下每一个。你视为的沼泽地,会变成一个脏乱的房间,会被及时打扫干净,不会再有脏乱。你只需直面问题
This is the great problem of the great majority. You like to take the problem, put it together, and put it in a corner. “Never mind, I won’t think about it now!” And it, like in a magic trick, seems to feed on itself and only grows, it never diminishes; it grows and takes on more strength, more courage to haunt you. But you never look at it, you keep leaving it there, growing indefinitely, until the day will come when that problem will swallow you up and you will have nothing left to do but to look it in the face and resolve to get out of it. There is no other way.
这是大多数人的问题。你喜欢拾起问题,把它们堆到一起,放到角落里。“没关系,我现在不想它!”它就像魔法,看似会自我繁殖,永远不会减少。它成长,拾取更多的力量、更多的勇气来纠缠你。但你从未看向它,你一直不管它,它无限期地增长,直到那个问题吞噬你,你无法做什么只能面对它,解决它。没有别的办法
So I would say to those who are in this situation, look at the problems head on, ask for our help, and you will find the proper ways out of each one. For the others, those who have been dealing with the problems gradually, as they arise, answer me: How are your lives? I believe the vast majority will say, “Totally different! My life has changed completely!” Of course, because when you face each problem head on, that energy that was attached, to that problem goes away and you have more speed and strength to walk faster. Then it seems that life becomes lighter, more prosperous, more beautiful.
所以我想对处于这个情况的人说,直面问题,请求我们的帮助,你会发现恰当的方式。对于其他在逐步解决问题的人,回答我:你的生活怎么样?我相信大多数人会说:完全不同了!我的生活完全改变了!当然,因为当你直面问题,那个依附的能量,那个问题消失,你有更多的速度和力量去行走地更快。然后看似生活变得更轻松、富足、美丽
Prosperity is not just money, prosperity is the sum of many feelings, which increase every day as your journey evolves. So don’t be afraid to live what comes along, don’t think yourself unworthy, don’t think yourself undeserving of what the universe is giving you. This is abundance, this is prosperity caused by the way you are looking at life, nothing else.
富足不只是金钱,富足是许多感受的总和,每天都会增加。所以不要害怕出现的东西,不要认为你没有价值,不要认为自己不值得拥有宇宙给予你的东西。这是通过你如何看待生活而被创造的富足、丰盛
No one is giving you gifts, no one is congratulating you. Light beings are not getting together to buy gifts for you. You are receiving that which is available to all.
没人在给予你礼物,没人在祝贺你。光之存有不是来买礼物给你的。你在接收可供所有人获取的东西
Father/Mother God did not create the universe for suffering, for scarcity, for hunger, for misery. Father/Mother God created each of you for prosperity and abundance. And they exist in the universe, all you have to do is emanate positive feelings; all you have to do is emanate joy, and whatever you emanate positively will begin to attract abundance. So don’t think of yourself as unworthy, don’t think that there’s something wrong coming your way. You are deserving, all this abundance, all this prosperity.
父母神不是创造宇宙来让你受苦、缺乏、饥饿的。而是丰盛和富足。它们存在于宇宙中,你所需要做的就是散发积极的感受;你所需要做的就是散发喜悦,无论你散发什么积极的感受,会开始吸引丰盛。所以不要认为你是无价值的,不要认为不好的东西在前来。你值得拥有,这一切丰盛、富足
So realize that everything is proportional; you vibrate low, you attract problems; you vibrate high, you attract prosperity, abundance. That’s the Divine Laws, there’s nothing new about it, it’s always been that way. It’s just that you have been led to only vibrate low. So prosperity and abundance didn’t appear in your life. And those who did get them, mostly never got them lawfully, because they didn’t know how to do it either. So they needed to act wrongly in order to have abundance. What to say about these? Nothing, you don’t have to say anything. Are you going to judge them? Just remember, what you plant, you reap. If they have illicitly planted a prosperity, what will they get in return?
所以意识到一切都是相对应的;你振动低,你吸引问题;你振动高,你吸引丰盛、富足。这是神圣的法则,总是如此。只是你被引领只去振动低。所以丰盛和富足无法出现在你的生活中。那些得到它们的人,但从不是正当地得到它们,因为他们也不知道怎么做。所以他们需要错误地行为,以便拥有丰盛。对这些人该说些什么呢?没什么,你不需要说任何东西。你要去评判他们吗?只是记住,你播种的,你收获。如果他们不正当地播种丰盛,他们会得到什么呢?
Then you’ll say: “Oh, but they’ve lived a long time in a good life, a happy life. Is it? Or all the time they live in fear of being found out? Or are they always living in fear of losing everything they have achieved? They have no peace in their hearts. Once again, stop looking at the other’s life, don’t aim at the other’s life, look at your own. You can get there by vibrating high. So forget how he got there, how he got there? It’s not your problem, it’s his problem. And he will reap whatever he has planted. If he did it legally, he will reap more of the same, if he did it illegally, he will also reap more of the same. If he was arrogant, overbearing, never thought about the other, he will also reap more of the same.
然后你会说:哦,但他们舒服的生活持续了好久。不是吗?还是他们时刻处于害怕被发现之中?还是他们总是处于害怕失去他们拥有的一切之中?他们的内心没有平和。再次,停止看向别人的生活,不要盯着别人的生活,看向你自己的。你可以通过振动高来到达那里。所以不要去管他怎么到达那里?。这不是你的问题,这是他的问题。他会收获他所播种的。如果他是正当的,他会收获更多类似的,如果不是正当的,他也会收获更多类似的。如果他是傲慢的、蛮横的、自私的,他也会收获更多类似的
So you don’t have to worry about the other’s life, you have to focus on your own life, your own pathways, your own vibration, so that it brings this abundance and prosperity that you are beginning to see. Don’t be afraid of that, don’t be afraid to be happy. You will not be fined or punished for being happy. Then many people think, “How can I be happy if so many are unhappy?” I say it again: do your part. It’s your journey, not someone else’s. If you think you can do something for the one who is unhappy, do it. Now don’t prevent yourself from being happy because the other one is unhappy; it’s wrong. Do you know what the other did to be unhappy?
所以你不需要去担心别人的生活,你必须专注于自己的。你自己的道路,自己的振动,这样它会带来你在开始看到的丰盛和富足。不要害怕那个,不要害怕开心。你不会因为开心而被惩罚。然后许多人心想“如果那么多人不开心,我怎么开心?”我再说一遍:做你的那部分工作。这是你的旅程,不是别人的。如果你认为你可以为不开心的人做些什么,去做。现在不要阻止自己去变得开心,就因为别人不开心;这是不对的。你知道别人做了什么才不开心的吗?
So you want to imitate his walk? Then look at your own paths. If that brother is hungry and needs help, help him, but don’t change your ways, and don’t be ungrateful to the universe by saying that you don’t deserve it while the other is starving. Because beware, the universe may hear you and you may lose everything you have achieved, just because a brother is hungry. And then what will happen? There will be two starving, you and him. However, if you have more, if you have an abundant life, you are better able to help those in need. This is how the universe works. You don’t have to be like them to feel good. So if it bothers you, go out of your way to help, and ask the universe, that you become more and more prosperous, more abundant, so that you can help more people. That’s how you have to think. Don’t diminish yourself because the other is suffering.
所以你想要效仿他?那么就看向你自己的道路。如果那个兄弟饿了,需要帮助,帮助他,但不要改变你的道路,不要通过说你不值得拥有,因为别人在挨饿来拒绝宇宙的提供。因为当心了,宇宙可能会听到你,你可能会失去你已经获得的一切,就因为一个兄弟在挨饿。然后会发生什么?会有两个人挨饿,你和他。无论如何,如果你拥有很多,如果你拥有一个富足的生活,你能够更好地帮助需要帮助的人。这是宇宙运作的方式。你不需要像他们一样来感觉美好。所以如果这困扰了你,请求宇宙让你变得愈加丰盛、富足,这样你可以帮助更多的人。你需要如此地思考。不要贬低自己,就因为别人在受苦
If his walk has a suffering, who is reaping, you or him? Who planted it, you or him? So don’t refuse prosperity, don’t refuse abundance, on the contrary, want to be more and more abundant and more prosperous, so that you can do more and more for each other. This is balance, this is applauded by the universe. Because you are not here forgetting your walk, you are being grateful, you are keeping it prosperous, but you are also looking back, you are looking at a brother who needs it. “Ah, but am I obligated to do that?” No, nobody is obligated to anything. But if you have prosperity and you have abundance, do you look at a brother who is hungry and do nothing? Watch out, because your abundance may begin to wane. Because you are not being grateful to the universe, you are not helping those in need.
如果他很痛苦,谁在收获,你还是他?谁播种了它,你还是他?所以不要拒绝丰盛、富足,而是去想要更多的丰盛和富足,这样你可以为彼此做更多。这是平衡,被宇宙鼓掌欢迎。因为你不是来忘记自己的道路的,你被感激着,你在保持富足,但你也在回头看向需要富足的兄弟。“啊,但我有义务去这么做”不,没人对任何东西有义务。但如果你拥有富足和丰盛,你会看向一个挨饿的兄弟并什么都不做吗?留心,因为你的丰盛可能会开始减弱。因为你没有感激宇宙,你没有帮助需要帮助的人
And there can be no judgment as to why that brother is hungry or going through what he is going through, it is his problem. If you want to help him, help him with no questions, no whys, there is no why, just help him, period. “Ah, but he doesn’t deserve it!” Then don’t help. Now I ask you: Are you the one who will judge him? So think of it this way: You help a brother and that brother is extremely grateful for the help he is receiving, he is so grateful that his life begins to prosper. And then instead of him receiving from you, he starts helping another brother. So do you see how the chain gets bigger every day? Because you made the first step, he received, he was grateful, he knew how to fix his life. Today he is the one who helps; and so you continue always helping the other, making the energy circulate, making solidarity circulate.
对为什么那个兄弟在挨饿或经历他所经历的,不会有评判,这是他的问题。如果你想要帮助他,不要带着问题帮助他,没有为什么,只是帮助他。“啊,但他不值得拥有它!”那么就不要帮助。现在我问你:你会去评判他吗?所以这么想:你帮助一个兄弟,那个兄弟很感激,以至于他的生活开始变得繁荣。然后他开始帮助其他的兄弟。所以你看到涟漪如何每天变得更大了吗?因为你迈出了第一步,他收到,他很感激,他知道如何修复自己的生活。今天他成为帮助的人;所以你继续帮助别人,让能量循环,让团结循环
So once again, look at your walks, no matter if you are getting rich, if you are prospering, if you are having things you never had. Accept them. If you are getting all these things lawfully, accept them and be grateful to the universe. But never forget to look the other way and help a brother. Not to look at a brother’s walk, is to look at a brother. Are you in need? Help him, forget his walk, help him.
所以再次,看向你的道路,无论你是否富足、繁荣、拥有你从未拥有过的东西。接纳它们。是否都正当地得到这些东西,接纳它们,感恩宇宙。但永远不要忘记帮助兄弟。不是看向别人的道路,而是看向兄弟。你需要帮助吗?帮助他,忘记他的道路,帮助他
Then you will be saying to the universe, “I have enough for myself, so I can help those in need!” Perfect. The universe will only deal more and more, because it knows that you will be a source for the hungry, for the needy, and you will have more and more. And the wheel of prosperity, the wheel of abundance, starts to circulate, starts to increase.
然后你会对宇宙说“我已经拥有的够多了,这样我可以帮助那些需要帮助的人!”完美。宇宙只会交付越来越多,因为它知道你会是饥饿、需求的解决源头,你会拥有越来越多。繁荣、富足的车轮开始循环(转圈),开始增加
So don’t be afraid of prosperity, don’t be afraid of abundance. Now, everything has to have a criterion. Know how to live within abundance. Don’t extrapolate thinking that tomorrow will be the same as today. Do everything within limits. “I have this far, so I can go this far, not beyond,” because when you go beyond, then you are no longer being grateful to the universe, you are being irresponsible, and unfortunately that also has a harvest.
所以不要害怕繁荣、富足。现在,一切都需要有一个标准。知晓如何生活于丰盛。不要推断明天会和今天一样。不要在局限中做一切事情。“我拥有这个这么久,所以我可以走这么远,无法更远”因为当你超越,你就不再感恩宇宙,你不负责任,不幸的是,这也会有一个收获
Now, if you know how to live each day, what comes, and live within a comfortable and peaceful life, and being able to help a brother, everything is perfect. Just wait for more prosperity; and then you will increase this help more and more. Always remember the following: Accumulating material possessions, I wouldn’t say would be the best solution at this time. I would say that you can be extremely happy within what you have. If you are receiving too much from the universe, live, walk around, visit places, acquire knowledge, take courses that you always wanted to do and couldn’t, use them for your own benefit. Because this, yes, you will take to the Fifth; material goods, unfortunately, will not go at all.
现在,如果你知道如何生活,什么会到来,过着一个舒适平和的生活,能够帮助兄弟,一切都是完美的。只需等待更多的丰盛,然后你会帮助越来越多的兄弟。总是记住:积累物质,我不会说是最好的解决方案。我会说你可以在你拥有的东西之中变得很开心。如果你从宇宙中接收太多,生活、四处走动、拜访、获取知识、上你总是想要上但没能上的课,为了你自己去使用它们。因为这样,是的,你会前往五维。物质,不幸的是,会无法前往五维
So learn to live in comfort, without exaggeration, without superfluity, the minimum necessary, and live. Take the abundance and live. Make yourselves happy, travel. Great, travel is great. You have your home, you have your comfort, you have your life, perfect; use the rest that the universe gives you to live, to enjoy every moment. This is the great wisdom, and never forgetting to help whoever you can; to help the other without the need for you to be in need. No, first you. You are well, in a comfortable, quiet life; then help the other. Learn to live with abundance and prosperity, because this is available for everyone.
所以学习生活在舒适之中,不夸张、不奢侈,伴随着基本生活所需物品。让自己开心,旅行。旅行很好。你有自己的家、舒适、生活,完美;使用宇宙给予你的东西去生活,享受每个时刻。这是伟大的智慧,永远不要忘记帮助可以帮助的人;帮助别人而不导致自己需要帮助。你要先安好,处于舒适之中,拥有平静的生活;然后帮助别人。学习过上丰盛、富足的生活,因为每个人都能够做到
And in a while this is what you will see, this is what you will understand, how to live all in abundance. Now always within criteria, never extrapolating. How to know not to extrapolate? It’s simple, look at each thing you go to buy, “Do I need this, will I use it?” If the answer is yes, fine, buy it. “No, I’ll leave it in a corner, just to say I have it!” Then think twice, use this amount to help someone, because it will do you no good, you won’t take anything away from this dimension. So live comfortably, live within the normal, nothing in excess. The excesses, eliminate them. And I’ll tell you, in this way the abundance will come more and more, you just have to have the wisdom to know how to deal with it.
这就是你会发现的,这就是你会明白的,如何生活于丰盛。现在,总是处于标准之中,永远不要推断。如何不去推断?很简单,看向你要购买的每个东西,“我需要它吗?我会使用它吗?”如果答案是yes,那就买。“不,我会让它吃灰!”那么再想想,把这些钱去帮助别人,因为它对你没用,你带不走这个维度中的任何东西。所以舒适地生活,正常的生活,但凡事都要有个度。处理多余的。我告诉你,如此丰盛会越来越多得到来,你只需拥有智慧去知道如何处理它

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2021/12/21/sananda-abundance/
日期:2021年12月21日
来自:Vania Rodriguez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 05:25 , Processed in 0.048626 second(s), 24 queries .