主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-12-23 09:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛丽亚-减轻负担

Dear children of planet Earth!  I AM MARY!
亲爱的地球孩子们!我是玛丽亚
It is with great joy and gratitude that I come to you today.  As always I like to bring gifts, I like to bring peace, balance, joy to your hearts.  Many hearts are bruised, suffering, discouraged, exhausted from the journey.  I would say that each one of you today finds yourself in a great desert, where it is said that somewhere there is an oasis, there is a perfect world.  But you don't know the direction, you don't know the distance, you don't know the time you still have to travel to reach this oasis.  And each day their hearts get more and more tired, discouraged.  I wouldn't say hope and faith are gone, no, they're still in there, but even they're tired, even they're waning by the day.
今天我伴随着巨大的喜悦和感恩前来。一如既往,我喜欢带着礼物前来,我带来了平和、平衡、喜悦给你的心。许多的心受伤、痛苦、沮丧、疲惫。我想说你们每个人现在都发现自己处于一个巨大的沙漠中,据说某处有着一个绿洲,一个完美的世界。但你不知道方向,你不知道距离,你不知道还需要多久。每一天他们的心变得越来越累、沮丧。我不会说希望和信心消失了,不,它们依旧在那,即使它们很累,即使日益虚弱
Change, transformation, evolution is not an easy process.  Every day, every minute, you find yourself struggling with your own fears, results of your creations and it seems that all this will never end, on the contrary, it seems to increase every day.  So I'm going to give you another view.  You never really saw yourself as you are.  You were cloaked by the ego, which was fed and never let you really see who you are.  Evolution, the increase in consciousness, causes this egoic cloak to fall away and you really see yourself as you are.  So it's that feeling that everything gets worse every day, that it feels like the more you walk in that desert, the more hills you have to climb and that oasis never comes.  It seems that everything conspires to make the journey more and more difficult.
改变、进化不是一个轻松的进程。每一天、每个时刻,你发现自己挣扎于自己的恐惧、你创造的结果,看似这一切永远不会结束,看起来每天都在变多。所以,我来给予你另一个视角。你从未真正看到自己的所是。你被小我遮住了眼睛,它从未让你真正看到自己的所是。意识的进化,会导致这个小我的遮挡消失,看到你的真正所是。你感觉一切每天变得更糟,你需要更多地在沙漠中行走,你需要攀爬更多的山峰,绿洲永远不会到来。看似一切都是来让旅程愈加艰难的
So I'm going to give you another idea: when the egoic cap comes off, there are many layers.  How many lives have you incarnated?  How many places, how many experiences, how many learnings?  Tens, hundreds, thousands… it all forms layers.  It's like you were… starting from a little ball, and every day you put a little bit of cement in that little ball, creating a layer.  The other day, that layer is still not very dry, but you put on another layer.  And so they increase that little ball.  Interpret this ball as you do and that cement as the experiences of each incarnation.
所以我来给予你另一个看法:当小我的遮挡消失,有着很多层。你化身了几次?多少个地方、多少的体验、多少的课程?十、百、千...一切都会形成层面。就像你从一个小小的球开始,每一天你把一些水泥放到球上,创造了一个层面。第二天,那个层面不是很干,但你放上了另一层。所以小小的球变大。这个球就是你的所作所为,水泥就是每个化身的体验
So the outermost layers are easier to break because they are more recent.  This cement is a bit magical, it doesn't harden as quickly, it hardens over millennia.  So with each outer layer, it is always easier to be broken, because it is more recent.  And with each layer that is broken, a new one appears and the difficulty of breaking it increases as you go deeper with the intention of reaching just that little ball.  That's why everything becomes more difficult every day.
所以最外层更容易打破,因为它们是最近的。这个水泥有点神奇,它不会很快变硬,它数千年才变硬。所以每一个外层总是更容易打破,因为它是最近的。伴随着每一个外层被打破,一个新的层面出现,打破它的难度增加,随着你深入触及那个小小的球。所以一切每天变得更加艰难
Humanity or any people in the universe is moving forward, it is the path of evolution.  What changes is the speed, some walk faster, others are slower.  But the distant times were times of a lot of pain, a lot of magic, a lot of violence, death.  It was a lawless time;  few divine laws I would say.  Over time, humanity grew, evolved and some values were cultivated, values of the good; and those not so good values were being fought.
人类或宇宙中的任何存在都在前进,这是进化的道路。会改变的是速度,一些人更快,一些人更慢。但远古的时期是很多痛苦、魔法、暴力、死亡的时期。是一个无法无天的时期;随着时间的推移,人类成长、进化、一些价值观被培养,良好的价值观。不那么好的价值观被争论
So the outermost layers are evolved layers, they are easy to break.  As you reach the inner layers, which correspond to those lawless times, those times of pain, these are more difficult, because the load to be transmuted is very heavy.  For this reason, this feeling that you strive, you change, you increase your consciousness, but it seems that everything becomes more and more difficult.  It's because you are coming into those layers full of pain, blood, violence.
所以最外层是最近的层面,它们容易打破。随着你触及内在的层面,对应于无法无天的时期,它们比较困难,因为需要转化的负担很沉重。为此,你感到你努力、你改变、你提高你的意识,但看似一切变得越来越难。这是因为你在到达那些充满痛苦、血、暴力的层面
And each energy that leaves these layers to be transmuted causes imbalance, pain, suffering, difficulty in your current path, because each energy needs to be transmuted into the same quantum of opposite energy in order to be fought.  Then the teachings become heavier;  the load seems to get heavier.  "But how?  I know I'm evolving, why is my path heavier?”  It's like I explained: You are now transmuting very dense energies from a distant past, and these energies can only be transmuted with one feeling: love.  It is the only element capable of lessening the load, lessening the pain, lessening the burden.
每一个层面上被转化的能量会导致失衡、痛苦、困难,因为每个能量需要被转变成相反的量子能量。然后教导变得沉重;负担看似变得沉重。“但为什么会这样?我知道我在进化,为什么我的道路变得沉重?”就像我解释的:你正在转化来自远古的稠密能量,这些能量只能伴随着一个感受:爱去转化。它是唯一能够减轻负担、痛苦的元素
So face all these difficulties with love, not with anger, not with despair, not with imbalance.  Look at each one of them head-on, and pour all your love into that problem, and you will see how suddenly, as if by magic the burden is lightened.  Look at everything with love, face everything with love, receive everything with love, and as much as those mountains in the desert get higher and higher, you will feel that you are starting to jump so lightly, and you will be able to cross them easily.  What you can never do is lose faith and trust that that oasis exists and is somewhere in the desert, and that you are being guided to it, by your evolution, by your path to ascension.
所以伴随着爱面对这些艰难,而不是愤怒、绝望、失衡。抬头挺胸面对每一个艰难,把你所有的爱注入问题中,你会看到突然,好似魔法,负担减轻。伴随着爱看向一切,伴随着爱面对一切,伴随着爱接收一切,尽管沙漠中的山变得越来越高,你会感到你开始轻快地跳跃,你能够轻松跨越它们。你永远不能做的就是失去绿洲存在的信念和信心,你在被你的进化、杨升道路指引前往绿洲
So accept your burdens, with love, because if you are going through this now it is a sign that you are reaching the deeper layers, and the closer you get to that little ball that is your soul, there may still be a lot of difficulty. , but at least you guys know you're getting close.  The harder it is, the heavier it is a sign that the layers are deep and that you are getting too close to your soul.
所以伴随着爱接纳你的负担,因为如果你正在经历它,这意味着你在到达更深的层面,你越接近那个小球,也就是你的灵魂,可能会有大量的艰难。但至少你知道你接近了。越难,越沉重,意味着层面越深,你越接近你的灵魂
And the day that happens you'll find that oasis;  as if by magic it will appear in front of you.  What you cannot do is give up;  what you cannot do is not have persistence, perseverance, confidence, because if you lose it, that oasis gets further and further away.  So keep walking, look at everything with love and you will notice how that immense, heavy burden will become light and easy to carry.
你发现绿洲的日子会魔法般出现在你面前。你不能做的是放弃;你不能做的是没有毅力、信心,因为如果你失去了,绿洲会越来越远。所以继续行走,伴随着爱看向一切,你会注意到那个巨大沉重的负担如何变得轻松和便于携带

日期:2021年12月14日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 13:15 , Processed in 0.109804 second(s), 25 queries .