回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2017-1-21 08:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【昴宿星人Alaje】20170119
《2016年的美国大选》

2017-01-19 23:48

Q:Dear Alaje, is there anything you can tell us about the current events in northern america?I know we should never trust political shows and mass media, but it somehow seems like things got a bit out of control there. Many thanks.

问题:亲爱的Alaje,你能不能告诉我们一点关于北美的最近的事件?我知道我们不应该相信政治节目和大众媒体,但是似乎美国大选的情况有一些超出了控制。谢谢。

The answer is already in my videos since many years. ALL presidents are selected from the evil Illuminati, decades before. All presidents are puppets of the illuminati, the secret world government, that is a mix of reptilian ETs and humans. All presidents are just for the deception and illusion on TV. If a president decide to do something against the plans of the illuminati, he get killed or ridiculed, like Kennedy. As I say in my videos, the dark side wants to create war, and thats why they are trying to create chaos, and dangerous situations. That is why they are financing dangerous evil people like Dictators (third reich), or terrorists. The illuminati are worshiping demons, and they are serving them by offering them evil negative energy from killing many humans. This time they use an openly insane crazy arrogant macho demon posessed rich businessman, who is representing exatcly the character of the demonic reptilian draconian illuminati members. And they hope that with him they can trigger negative situations, hate and wars. All his members are supporting the dark side and they are saying this even openly in interviews, like steven bennon.

这个答案已经在很多年前在我的视频里了。所有在美国的总统都是从邪恶的光照派中选出来的,几十年前开始就是如此。所有美国的总统都是光照派和秘密政府的傀儡,其中这些组织混杂了一些爬虫类的外星人。所有的总统都是为了在电视上的欺骗和假象。如果一个总统决定做一件反对光照派的计划的事情,他就会被杀害或者遭到歪曲的谣言的攻击,比如肯尼迪。就像在我的视频里说的那样,这些黑暗的一方想要制造战争,这就是为什么他们在制造混乱,和危险的情形;这就是为什么他们给危险的邪恶的人,例如希特勒,和恐怖分子,提供经济上的资助。光照派崇拜恶魔,光照派的人或生命体通过杀害大量的地球人产生负面能量来服务他们崇拜的恶魔。

而这一次,他们用了一个公开地疯狂的自大的大男子主义的被恶魔附体的有钱商人,这个新选的总统完全地代表了那些邪恶的爬虫类的残酷的光照派成员的品质。他们希望随着这个总统的到来,能够触发更多的负面的情形,仇恨和战争。所有他的竞选团队都在支持黑暗势力并且他们现在甚至公开地在访谈里面说,例如steven bennon(可以百度谷歌一下这个人)

As I say in my videos, the polititians on high positions where NEVER elected by the masses. The majority of earth humans are slaves to the illuminati, and they NEVER had elected any president. It is all a TV illusion, controlled by the secret government. The situation in amerika has become more dangerous now, and it would be a good idea thinking about moving to other places, out of the police state america, or at least out of big cities, because they have already build since years, hundrets of concentration camps, where they want to kill thousands, in a civil war situation.

就像在我的视频里说的那样,这些如此高的位置的政治家从来不是被大众选出来的。大部分地球人对于光照派来而言是奴隶,奴隶永远不会选择任何总统。这些所有都是电视的幻觉假象,被秘密政府控制着。像在美国这样的情况现在变得更危险了,最好想想看离开这样的地方,离开警察州立美国(翻译者注:这是一种说法,在美国警察的执法行为侵犯了人们的隐私和自由,暴力的行为常常发生),至少,离开大城市,因为他们已经建立了很多很多年,数百个集中营,他们想要杀害数千个人,在一个内战的情形。

I am warning earth humans since many years to develop spiritualy and create a positive future. Bur all I received from most earth humans was evil attacks and insults, and the majority continued being evil and producing negative energy. With this energy they have supported the dark side, the demonic draconian illuminati, and gave them more power. I am telling this in my videos, but most people are already too brainwashed by the illuminati, and they are programmed to act evil.

从非常多年前我已经在告诉地球的人们要发展灵性并且创造一个正面的未来。但是我收到了非常多的地球人的邪恶的攻击和侮辱(翻译者注:当然有非常非常多的正面的回应,可以在youtube的频道上看到),而且大部分人仍然继续被邪恶和负面的能量控制着,并创造负面的能量。他们会通过这种方式支持黑暗的一方,支持恶魔的残酷的(翻译者注:Alaje用了一个词draconian,这个词在历史上有一个代表性的意义,大家可以去查一下)光照派,并且给他们更多的力量。我一直在我的视频里告诉大家这一点,但是大部分人已经被光照派洗脑得太深,他们被洗脑地去做邪恶的行为。

And as I say in my videos, the thoughts and actions of the majority of a planet, creates the reality on this planet, because everything is energy. I also said it is important to support the light, but unfortunattely most earth humans are supporting the dark side. They eat animals, smoke drugs, polute the nature, kill or enslave humans, insult others, or control other with religions....The solution is to follow the path of light and love, as I say in my videos, but unfortunatelly, most earth humans are against light and love. They dont even know what Cosmic Love is. And that is sad. So what we see in the society is a reflection of the consciousness of the majority of earth humans.

就像在我的视频里说的那样,大部分人的思想和行为创造了地球的现实,因为一切都是能量。我同样也说了,支持光很重要;但是很不幸的是,大部分地球人都在支持邪恶的一方。他们吃动物,吸烟吸毒,污染环境,杀害和奴隶人类,侮辱其他人,并且控制他人通过宗教。而解决方案是追随光和爱的步伐,就像在我的视频里说的那样,然而大部分地球人都在做着反对光和爱的事情。他们甚至不知道宇宙的爱是什么。而这样的事情是悲伤的。所以我们从社会中看到的是一个大部分地球人的意识的反射。

If earth humans are acting without light, they are giving power and energy to evil people, who create more chaos and suffering. When will earth humans wake up? They are repeating the same what happend in Atlantis, 12000 years ago. After they destroyed everything, the earth-humanity had to start all over again. As I say in my videos, if a population is acting evil and negative, it will eventually destroy itself one day. Anything that is against light and love, will destroy itself one day, simply because it is not in tune with the Cosmic Awareness, (god), the source energy.

如果地球人的行为是没有爱的,他们会拱手将能量和权利交付给邪恶的一方,那些制造混乱和苦难的人。什么时候地球人能够醒来?他们在重复同样的错误,就像12000年前的亚特兰蒂斯那样。在他们(以前的地球人)毁灭了一切以后,地球的人性又要重头再来。就像我在我的视频里说的那样,如果一方人正在做邪恶和负面的行为,这最终会导致他们自己的毁灭。任何与光和爱相反的事物都会最终毁灭自身,这仅仅是因为这和宇宙意识(神),所有能量的来源,是不兼容的,不同频的。

The Illuminati ARE the secret world government. The only ones who try to get rid of the illuminati are the REAL Lightworkers. Those REAL Lightworkers are those that have a high light energy of cosmic Love, and have all the positive properties I am talking about in my videos. And unfortunatelly those REAL Lightworkers are only a few.

光照派是秘密世界政府。只有真正的光的工作者能够去除他们。那些真正的光的工作者是那些拥有者高的来自宇宙的爱的光的能量的人,和那些拥有着所有这些正面的品质的人,正如我的视频中所说的那样。但是不幸的是,这些真正的光的工作者只有一些。
---

來源: AlaljeL劉
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4946337936

转自:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_1301247e40102y1cn.html

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 00:04 , Processed in 0.036308 second(s), 20 queries .