主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-12-9 11:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-说服自己你很强大

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I AM SANANDA!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
Once again and with great gratitude I come to you.  I come to bring all my love and all Light to illuminate every heart on this planet.  At this moment, every being on this planet, receives my energy, receives my Light, regardless of race, color, creed;  every human being is receiving.  And this is how I want to expand the Light on this planet, I want to expand the love on the planet, I want to expand the solidarity, I want to expand the joy, all those very high vibrational feelings that you know.
再次,我很感谢能够前来。我带来了我所有的爱和光来照亮地球上的每一颗心。在这个时刻,地球上的每一个存在,都会收到我的能量、我的光,不管种族、肤色、信念如何。这是我想要在地球上扩张光的方式,我想要扩张爱,我想要扩张团结,我想要扩张喜悦,所有高振动的感受
The moment is one of joy.  Many may ask, joy for what?  So I answer them: Joy and gratitude for being alive;  joy and gratitude for living in this moment on your planet.  Such a special moment and so unique in the entire universe.  So be grateful and be happy.  Don't try to remind me that you have problems, don't try to remind me that the world has problems, I know them more than you know.  But you need to stop thinking of the world as a troubled world created by Father/Mother God, as a world of misery created by Father/Mother God, as a world of violence created by Father/Mother God.
这个时刻是值得高兴的。许多人可能会问,为什么?我回答“因为活着”;对此刻能够生活在地球上感到高兴和感恩。宇宙中如此特殊的时刻。所以心存感恩和高兴。不用提醒我你拥有的问题,不用提醒我世界拥有的问题,我比你更清楚它们。但你需要停止认为世界是一个由父母神创造的混乱世界、痛苦世界、暴力世界
It was you who brought your world into the model it is today, not Father/Mother God.  So don't blame us for the world you live in.  You participate in this world, you feed this world, you help keep this world the way it is.  So stop seeing yourself as eternal poor things, where we let go, where we don't pay attention, we don't give love.  I am now sending all my love to every inhabitant of this planet.  If you want to feel this love, close your eyes and put your hands over your physical heart;  you will feel the beat of this heart.  And the beating of this heart is living proof, of the Divine Spark that is within.  My love intensifies this Spark.
是你把世界带到了今天的样子,不是父母神。所以不要归咎于我们。你参与这个世界,你喂养这个世界,你帮助保持这个世界的样子。所以停止视自己永远都是可怜人儿,被抛弃、不被关注和爱。我现在把我所有的爱发送给地球上的每一个居民。如果你想要感到这个爱,闭上眼睛,把你的手放到心上,你会感到心跳。心的跳动是一个活生生的证据,神圣火花存在于你之内。我的爱在加强这个火花
You are alive, you are aware of everything that happens.  So be grateful and be happy.  The moment is not one of sadness, the moment is one of vibrating joy.  For you have the ability to be aware of everything that happens today, for you have the ability to choose, the ability to learn, the ability to understand so many truths that have been hidden from you for so long.  Be grateful and be glad that you were able to get this far.  You, I would not say that you are having privileges, I would say that you are walking and during this walk, you have reached a critical point, a point where you take a very important step, which is the choice.
你活着,你意识到发生的一切。所以心存感恩和高兴。这个时刻不是悲伤的时刻,是值得高兴的时刻。因为你能够意识到今天发生的一切,因为你能够选择,能够学习,能够理解如此多向你隐藏如此久的真像。为你能够走那么远感到高兴和感恩。你,我不会说你拥有特全,我会说你在行走,在这个行走之中你到达了一个临界点,你会在这个点迈出非常重要的一步,也就是选择
Some may still ask, "What choice?"  The choice to evolve or to continue living what you have always lived.  For those who choose to evolve, the journey is not easy, the journey is very attentive to every point that appears on the way.  It's as if along a road you had to stop and come across something that needs to be analyzed and dealt with.  And with each point analyzed and treated, the road ahead becomes lighter, becomes easier.  But you also have the choice of doing nothing, passing through that point and continuing on the road.  But later on, that same point will reappear, a little bigger, a little harder to solve.  If you choose to correct it, the walk will become easier.  But you can choose to leave it there one more time and continue walking, until you reach a point where it will block your path it's so big it's going to get.  And then you won't be able to let it go anymore.  And I guarantee you will spend a lot of time solving it.  Because it has become so big and immense, that there is no alternative but to treat it so that it effectively disappears from your path.
一些人可能依旧会问“什么选择?”选择进化还是继续往常的生活。对于那些选择进化的人,旅程并不容易,需要非常细心。就像一路上你不得不停下来,遭遇需要分析和处理的东西。伴随着每一个分析和处理,前方的道路变得更加轻松。但你也可以选择什么都不做,通过每一个驻足点,继续道路。但稍后,相同的驻足点会重现,更加巨大、更难处理。如果你选择纠正它,道路会变得轻松。但你可以选择再次不管它,继续行走,直到你的道路被它阻挡。然后你就无法再不管它了。我保证你会花费大量的时间去处理它。因为它变得太大,没有其它办法,只能处理它,这样它可以从你的道路上消失
So these are the choices.  What do you choose: to remain happy and cheerful, knowing that you have the possibility to enter the Fifth Dimensional road and stay on it?  Or do you choose to continue living what you have lived until today?  We can't impose anything on you, the choice is up to each one.  You have free will, use it at will.  My energy that I'm putting into your heart now, maybe it will bring you more joy, maybe it will bring you more strength, more confidence, more faith, and it will make you lift that heavy load that you still carry, but which has suddenly become a little more light and you already have pleasure in carrying it.  Because you know that further down the road, you will completely disentangle yourself from it.
所以有着选择。你选择什么:保持开心,知道你有可能进入五维的道路?还是选择继续之前的生活?我们不能强加你什么,选择是你的。你拥有自由意志,随意使用它。我现在放到你心中的能量,也许它会带给你更多的喜悦,也许会带给你更多的力量、信心、信念,它会拿起你依旧携带的负担,但它突然就变得很轻松,你对携带它产生了一些乐趣。因为你知道在不远处你会完全脱离它
So receive my energy, this energy is full of unconditional love.  Everyone is getting it.  Use this energy as best you know how.  Make a request, ask for forgiveness, make plans;  but don't plan for tomorrow, make plans for today, now.  Do things that you would like to do and have never had the courage, as long as it is for your own good and for the good of the Whole.  Use my energy as best you can, and I assure you that this energy is so strong, so potent, that it does not dissipate easily.  You receive it and if you vibrate high, if you keep your journey in unconditional love, it stays there, it will dissipate very slowly, otherwise it will fade away soon.
所以接收我的能量,这个能量充满了无条件的爱。每个人都在收到它。善用这个能量。做出一个要求,请求宽恕,制订计划;但不要为明天计划,为今天计划,现在。做你想要做的事情,但从未有勇气去做的,只要是为了你和整体的良善。善用我的能量,我保证这个能量非常强大,不会轻易消散。你接收它,如果你振动很高,如果你让你的旅程处于无条件的爱中,它会处于那里,它会非常慢地消散,否则它很快会消散
So know how to keep my energy in your hearts.  Vibrate high, vibrate unconditional love, vibrate Light and it will remain there, in your heart for a long time.  Take advantage of this time and convince yourself of the powerful being you are.  Decree what will be good for you, take advantage of my energy and decree a lot, respecting the non-repetition of decrees.  But there is no limit to how many decrees you can make, just don't repeat them;  except for the journey.  I'm not breaking any rule here.  You can repeat each decree only once.
所以去明白如何将我的能量保持在你的心中。高振动、无条件的爱、光,它就会待在那里,你的心中很久。利用这个时刻,说服自己你很强大。宣布(法令)什么会对你有益,善用我的能量,不要重复宣布。但对你可以做出多少宣布没有限制,只是不要重复它们。我不是在打破任何规则。你只能重复每个宣布一次
Then make a list of all those you found interesting and important during the journey.  Use this energy of mine and repeat each one of them, once, with a lot of faith and a lot of love, and you will see that the results will come very quickly.  And you will come to believe in the powerful beings that you are, in your ability to believe, to have faith and to trust everything you are taught.
然后列出所有你发现有趣和重要的东西。使用我的能量,重复它们每一个,伴随着大量的信念和爱,你会看到结果很快会到来。你会相信你是强大的存在,拥有信念,相信你被教导的一切
I further increase the power of my energy in your heart.  Make your decrees one at a time.  Remember, don't repeat, just one decree at a time.  But do, do as many as you want, having this energy in your heart.  And I guarantee you, the results will be wonderful.
我进一步增强我放在你心中的能量。一次做出一个宣布(法令)。记住,不要重复,一次一个。但尽可能多地去做,把这个能量放到你的心中。我向你保证,结果会是奇妙的

日期:2021年12月7日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 21:49 , Processed in 0.043068 second(s), 24 queries .