12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-22 09:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-感恩

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你
Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate! You can all count on the fact that we are giving thanks for you every day, and indeed in every moment of your lives. We are giving thanks for your courage, your light, your hearts, your tenacity, your willingness to be here upon the earth at this time of great and yet turbulent awakening. We are giving thanks for your desire to live and let live. We are giving thanks for your authenticity, for your willingness to be the you that you really are, rather than the "you" others say you should be. We are giving thanks for your gatherings, your feasts, your kindness, your care, your compassion, and your grace.
所有庆祝感恩节的人感恩节快乐!你可以相信我们每天都在感谢你,在你生活的时时刻刻中。我们感谢你的勇气、你的光、你的心、你的毅力、你愿意在这个伟大的汹涌的觉醒时刻处于地球上。我们感谢你渴望来生活。我们感谢你的真实性,愿意来成为你的真正所是,而不是别人说你应该成为的人。我们感谢你的善良、关怀、同情心、优雅
Dear ones, you are expanding the light of the Divine upon your earth with every single kind, comforting, or loving thought. You are expanding the light of the Divine with every simple act of kindness, every simple moment of appreciation, and every simple desire for expansion. You are the hands, the eyes, the mouth, the heart of God living in a human body, in a myriad of beautiful forms. If you could see yourselves the way we see you, the way the Divine sees you, you would get up every morning and give thanks for your presence upon this earth.
亲爱的,你在地球上伴随着每一个友善、安抚、有爱的思想扩张神圣的光。你在伴随着每一个简单的善举,每一个感激的时刻,每一个扩张的渴望扩张神圣的光。你是神的手、眼睛、嘴巴、心生活在一个人类身体中,一个美丽的形态中。如果你可以像我们、神那样看待你自己,你会每天早上起来感谢你在地球上的存在
Imagine this now. Imagine getting up in the morning and taking a deep, voluntary, conscious breath, breathing in the day and all the love you intend to experience within it. Breathe in deeply and imagine that you are drawing the force of life into your entire being. Imagine the energy you are breathing in enlivening your cells and energizing your body. Imagine the energy you are breathing is soothing your thoughts, calming your emotions, and fuelling you with a passion for what you are going to do this day. Imagine appreciating all you have, and all you will accomplish.
想象一下。想象早上起来,进行一个深度、自发、有意识的呼吸,吸入你意图在一天之中体验的所有爱。深呼吸,想象你在把生命力牵引入你的整体存在。想象你在吸入的能量使你的细胞充满活力,激励你的身体。想象你在吸入的能量舒缓你的思想,平静你的情绪,让你充满你会在今天所做之事的热情。想象感激你拥有的一切,你会完成的一切
Say to yourself before you move from the bed, "I am a gift and a blessing to this earth. On this day, I will shine my light, share my love, and live according to my heart. If I bump into something I don't care for, be it a situation, a person, a behavior, I'll bless it and release it and focus myself back on all there is to be grateful for. Thank you, God for this day. Thank you God, for dreaming me into being. Thank you God, for lighting my path, and living and loving within me."
在你起床前对自己说“我对地球来说是一份礼物,一个祝福。在这一天,我会闪耀我的光,分享我的爱,依心而活。如果我遭遇不喜欢的东西,无论是一个情况、一个人、一个行为,我会祝福它,释放它,并专注于所有值得感激的东西。谢谢你神梦想我成型。谢谢你神点亮我的道路,在我之内生活和爱”
Dear ones, give thanks every day – for the breath you breathe, for your beating heart, for the sensitivity that allows you to feel the cozy blankets on your bed, and smell your morning beverage. Give thanks for the people in your life who love you and the ones who trigger you to learn to love yourself more. Give thanks for the actions you will perform and perform them with love. Give thanks most of all for your loving and beautiful heart because you, dear ones, are the greatest gift of all. It is through your willingness to incarnate into your planet earth that you learn to amplify and expand love beyond what it has been before.
亲爱的,每天给予感谢---感谢你的呼吸,你跳动的心,让你感受床上毛毯和闻到早晨饮品的敏感性。感谢爱你的人以及触发你去学习更爱你自己的人。感谢你会执行的操作,伴随着爱去执行它们。感谢你最有爱和美丽的心,因为你,亲爱的,是最伟大的礼物。通过你愿意化身于地球,你学会了放大和扩张爱
Every time you give thanks, you elevate your vibration instantly. Every time you appreciate the simplest moment you raise yourself into a higher vibration of love. The more often you count your blessings and give thanks for them, the more you move in the direction of your dreams, for in these lovely and lovely vibrations of appreciation you are an open channel for the light to love you, lead you, uplift you, and guide you.
每一次你表达感谢,你立刻就提升你的振动。每一次你感谢最简单的时刻,你提升到更高的爱之振动。你越经常计算你的祝福,并感激它们,你越多地朝向你梦想的方向,因为在这些有爱的感激振动中,你敞开通道让光进入来爱你、提升你、引领你、指引你
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate the holiday, and Happy Giving Thanks to all of you who appreciate anything any day of your lives.
所有庆祝感恩节的人感恩节快乐,所有感激生活中任何东西任何一天的人感恩节快乐
God Bless You! We love you so very much.-- The Angels
上帝保佑你!我们非常地爱你。

天使

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../get-your...
日期:2021年11月21日
来自:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 10:12 , Processed in 0.025958 second(s), 28 queries .