主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-21 13:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-物质

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I AM SANANDA!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
Once again, again and again, I am grateful to be here today.  Today I'm going to bring up a subject, I wouldn't say it's a boring subject, but it's a subject you don't like to think about very much: your material possessions.  This entire planet was divided.  Someone at some point decided to set foot somewhere;  there he determined that that space would be his.  Someday someone arrived, found it interesting, and decided to also set foot in the same place.  And so, little by little, their cities were being created.  Each one taking possession of what he thought he deserved, according to its importance;  in accordance with their goods, with their possessions.
再次,我很感激今天能够前来。今天我会带来一个主题,我不认为这是一个无聊的主题,但是一个你不喜欢思考的主题:你的物质持有物。整个星球都被分割。某个人在某个点决定到某个地方去;在那他决定那个空间是属于他的。有一天有个人到来,发现它很有趣,决定也驻足这个相同的空间。所以,一点一点地,他们的城市被创造。每个人拥有他认为他值得拥有的东西,根据其重要性
And in this way, for a long time, you were dividing the planet.  They demarcated borders, that is, they limited their possessions and this limitation applies to you as an individual, to your neighborhood, to your city, your state, your country.  So notice how many small borders have been created.  And then I ask a question: What for?  I even understand that for a huge country, it's interesting that there are divisions, so that you can move around properly.  I agree.  But it would not be necessary for there to be borders.  You could demarcate each space, give a name to each small village.  But what are the borders for?  To simply assert ownership.  What was taken from whom?  Who gave you possessions?
如此,很长一段时间以来,你分割了地球。他们划分了界线,也就是他们限定了自己的持有物,这个限制也适用于你个体、邻居、城市、国度。所以注意到有多少微小的界线被创造。然后我请问一个问题:为了什么?我明白对于一个巨大的国度,有着地区,这样你可以恰当地移动。我同意。但不需要有界线。你可以划分每一个空间,给予每一个小村庄名称。但界线是干嘛的?为了宣称所有权。什么从谁那里被拿走?谁给予了你所有物?
As far as I know, Gaia hasn't signed any papers selling anything to you.  For you to open your mouth and say that you own that piece of Earth.  As far as I know, Gaia didn't do this.  So, who?  Who gave you ownership?  Or let's put it another way.  You gave yourself ownership;  you I mean, the one who first arrived at that place and started to create everything, in the name of himself.  So, it's as if that first one had created a big city and everything inside would be his.  And then he got richer, earning from land that did not belong to him.
据我所知,盖亚没有签订任何文件卖给你任何东西。而你就张张嘴,说你拥有盖亚的一个碎片。据我所知,盖亚没有这么做。那么,谁做了?谁给予了你所有权?或者换一种说话。你给予了自己所有权;我是说,第一个到达那个地方并开始创造一切的你。所以,好似第一个创造了一个巨大城市的人,其中的一切就是他的。然后他变得富有,从并不属于他的大地中获利
So I would like to make you think about it.  The piece of Earth on which you live, as you understand it, is yours;  the property built there is yours.  But I ask you: Who gave you ownership of this place?  Who?  And don't answer me ironically that you bought it from someone else.  Yes, you did, from someone who bought from someone else, who bought from someone else, from someone who usurped Gaia's land, assuming that land was theirs.  So who does it belong to?  You've been fooling yourself for a long time, thinking that everything you have is yours.
所以我希望你思考一下。你生活的地方,如你理解的,是你的;在那建造的财物是你的。但我请问你:谁给予了你这个地方的所有权?谁?不要反讽地回答你是从别人那里买来的。是的,从别人那里,从侵占盖亚的大地,假设是他的人那里。所以它属于谁的?你一直在愚弄自己,认为你拥有的一切是你的
So I tell you: You have nothing.  Nothing belongs to anyone, because the ground belongs to no one, the ground belongs to Gaia.  The soil does not belong to you, to your neighborhood, to your city, to your country, to anyone;  the soil belongs to Gaia.  So how do you arrogantly question us when we say there will be equality?  That no one will own anything?  I want you to understand that you no longer own anything.  Does someone, when he leaves the physical body, take with him the papers from the place where he bought it, so that in a next incarnation, he comes back with the same papers and claims that place?  No, it doesn't exist.
所以我告诉你:你什么都不拥有。没什么属于任何人,因为大地不属于任何人,大地属于盖亚。大地不属于你、你的邻居、城市、国度、任何人;大地属于盖亚。所以当我们说有着平等,没人拥有任何东西,你如何自负地至移我们?我希望你明白你不再拥有任何东西。有人在离开物理身体时能够带走他购买的那片地区的文件吗,这样在下一个化身,他可以带着这个文件回来并宣称那个地方?不,这不存在
So I ask you: What are your material possessions?  What are your possessions?  What is your banking wealth?  I answer: Nothing.  Because when you leave the physical body, you don't take anything.  So how was that yours?  If it was yours, you would take it.  And what do you take?  You take your experience, you take your experiences, your memories, you take that.  These things are yours, nothing material.  So why do you humans fight so much over a piece of land?  You fight so much for a piece of land that it has any wealth, why?  You do not own anything and very soon you will understand this deeply;  that you will no longer own anything.
所以我请问你:你的物质所有物是什么?什么是你拥有的?财富?我回答:没什么。因为当你离开物理身体,你带不走任何东西。所以那怎么会是你的呢?如果是你的,你会带走它。你会带走什么?你会带走你的体验,你的记忆。这些东西是你的,不是物质。所以你们人类为什么要费力抢一个地方?为什么?你并不拥有任何东西,很快你会深度理解这一点;你不再拥有任何东西
Many people are angry when we say this, they think it is unfair.  And then I ask you: Is it fair for someone to have thousands of kilometers of deforested land, when many are hungry because they have nowhere to plant anything, because they don't have a piece of land to plant.  It's fair?  Then you will answer me yes, because you bought it.  What did you buy?  From who?  The lands are not yours, the lands are Gaia's.  That soil that you clear, that you use with your chemicals, is not yours, it is Gaia's.  You are enjoying it, you do not own anything.
当我们说这个,许多人愤怒,他们认为这不公平。那我请问你:让某个人拥有数千公里的森林,同时许多人在挨饿(因为他们没有地方去种什么),这公平吗?你会回答yes,因为你购买了它。你购买了什么?从谁那里购买的?大地不是你的,是盖亚的。你在清理和使用化学物质的大地,不是你的,是盖亚的。你在享受它,你并不拥有任何东西
So it is necessary for you to start changing this concept of material goods.  The superfluous will not exist in the Fifth Dimension.  You will live with what is strictly necessary for you to live.  Respecting the one who is the true owner, who is the planet, is Gaia.  Gaia will give you something to eat, yes she will, because she is loving.  But everything in balance, without destroying anything.  It is not by destroying Gaia's soil that you will have food.
所以有必要去开始改变这个概念。“多余”不会存在于五维。你会伴随着你所需的东西生活。尊重真正的持有者,也就是地球。盖亚会给予你吃的,因为她很有爱。但一切都处于平衡,不会破坏任何东西。不是通过破坏盖亚的土壤你会拥有食物
So I tell you and I say it here: Begin your visions concerning material goods.  You cannot buy what is not yours.  The soil does not belong to anyone, it belongs to the planet.  Gaia has not sold you anything, Gaia has not given you anything, she simply allows you to live on her.  Then you can live, but there will be no ownership, no one will own anything.  Everyone will work for the Whole, not for himself, to get rich.  No one will get rich because everyone will be rich.  There will be no poor, there will be no misery, there will be no hunger.  Then everyone will be rich, because everyone will be entitled to everything.  Neither more nor less than the other, everyone will have the right to everything.
所以我告诉你:开始你关于物质的愿景。你无法购买不属于你的东西。大地不属于任何人,它属于地球。盖亚没有卖给你任何东西,盖亚没有给予你任何东西,她只是允许你生活在她之上。这样你可以生活,但没人拥有任何东西。每个人会为了整体工作,不是自己,来变得富有。没人会变得富有,因为每个人会变得富有。不会有贫困,不会有痛苦,不会有饥饿。然后每个人会是富有的,因为每个人能够使用一切。不会比另一个人更多或更少,每个人能够使用一切
So don't imagine, that you will see huge mansions and small houses;  it won't be.  There will be places to live.  Only that.  Where it belongs to no one, it belongs to whoever needs to be there.  Does it bother you?  Does it make you revolt?  So start thinking about it, start changing your concepts.  There will be no possessions, there will be no material possessions.  Everything belongs to everyone and everyone will have the right.  Now, let it be very clear what I said here one day: In order to live in this New World, you need to respect your journey, you need to do your part.  It is not simply wanting to reach the Fifth Dimension.  Want everyone wants.  Getting there…There is a long way to go.
所以不要想象你会看到巨大的豪宅和小房子。不会有。会有居住的地方。只是这样。它并不属于任何人,它属于需要处于那里的人。这令你厌烦吗?这让你抗拒吗?所以开始思考,开始改变你的概念。不会有所有物。一切属于每个人,每个人都可以使用。现在,让我们阐明今天所说的:为了生活在这个新的世界,你需要尊重你的旅程,你需要扮演你的角色。这不只是想要到达五维。想要每个人想要的。到达那里...有着很长的路要走
So just believe, that whoever gets there won't be worried about possessions, won't be worried about living in a mansion, because in 3D he lived in one.  She will be concerned only with living, with having a roof over her head.  Only that.  So start making that too, a teaching: You don't have anything.  Nothing is yours, everything belongs to the planet.  And as long as you maintain the attachment to these material goods, the journey will be tough, so that you understand that you have nothing.  These were ideas and contexts started by those who today are the richest on the planet, because they took the land, they sold the land and they continue to buy it until today, something that is priceless.  We understand it's your world.
所以只是相信,任何到达那里的人不会关心所有物,不会关心豪宅。他只会关心生活,头顶有一片屋檐。就这样。所以开始把这当作一个教导:你并不拥有任何东西。没什么是你的,一切都属于地球。只要你依附于物质,旅程会是艰难的,这样你会明白你什么都不拥有。“拥有”是那些最富有的人发起的理念和概念,因为它们侵占了大地,售卖大地,他们不断购买它直到今天。我们明白这是你们的世界
So I'm telling you this is going to end.  There will be no more possessions, no more material possessions.  Everything belongs to everyone and anyone can use it, anyone can live wherever they want.  Just never forget that to live in this world, then yes, detachment from material goods, I assure you, will be a great obstacle.
所以我告诉你这会结束。不会有所有物。一切属于每个人,任何人可以使用它,任何人可以拥有他们想要的。永远不要忘记生活在这个世界,然后,超然于物质,我向你保证,它会是一个巨大的障碍

日期:2021年11月19日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:49 , Processed in 0.048939 second(s), 28 queries .