主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-20 11:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿什塔-时间线

Dear brothers and sisters of planet Earth! I AM ASHTAR SHERAN!
亲爱的地球兄弟姐妹们!我是阿什塔
It is with great joy that I come here today to inform you: Your planet is on a new timeline. I would say a superior line, a line where events will accelerate, but proportionally inverted, will be the emanated energy, contrary to the whole process. To explain further: the reaction of the entire planet to the great awakening, will no longer be as intense as before.
伴随着巨大的喜悦我今天前来告诉你:你们的星球已经处于一条新的时间线。我可以说是一条较优的时间线,事件(复数)会加速,但比例上会颠倒。进一步解释就是:整个星球对伟大觉醒的反应,不再和之前那样强烈
When you jump from one timeline to another, everything is accelerated, everything intensifies. So here it is worth explaining a little bit, what timelines are. For you within the Third Dimension it is a strange and totally inconceivable concept within your mind. Because you know only one time: linear time. The one you look at your watches and see the seconds ticking away each time.
当你从一条时间线跳到另一条,一切都被加速,一切都被加强。所以这里值得解释一下,什么是时间线。对于处于三维的你来说,这是一个奇怪的、完全不可思议的概念。因为你只知道一种时间:线性时间。你看向手表,每次都会看到一秒钟的流逝
So for you there is the past, for you there is the future which is the time yet to come. And the past is certainly something quite tangible because you have lived in it. You have memories, you have stories to tell, so you have lived in the past. For us this concept doesn’t exist, there are no clocks, there are no timetables; there are only cycles of nature itself. We always live in the here and now, in the present. We don’t usually remember what has passed, so we say that there is no past. If we are focused on the present there is no past.The present for us is the result of the past, of everything we have already built from our journey. But there is nothing to remember, what is past, is past, it is not part of the present moment. Everything that I have experienced of sadness or joy, has been added to my soul; and in this present I know exactly every point where I experienced it. It is as if I look at a big panel, and know every great movement of my soul. But there is no memory, no reason to dwell on a past moment. The concern is to create the present moment. This moment that I am living in has to bring me balance and joy; and that is what we are all seeking.
所以对你来说有着过去,未来。过去肯定是实实在在的东西,因为你经历过。你有记忆,你有故事,所以你体验过过去。对我们来说这个概念并不存在,没有时钟,没有时间表;只有自然的周期。我们总是生活在此时此刻,当下。我们通常并不记得发生了什么,所以我们说没有过去。如果我们专注于当下,就没有过去。当下对我们来说是过去的结果,我们所建立的一切的结果。但没什么好惦记的,过去的,已经过去,它不是当下的一部分。我体验的所有悲伤或喜悦,都添加给了我的灵魂;在这个当下我知道每一个我体验它的点。好似我看向一块巨大的白板,知道我灵魂的每一个大动作。但没有记忆,没有理由去驻留于过去。关注点是创造当下时刻。我所生活的这个时刻会带给我平衡与喜悦;这是我们都在寻求的
When we are in the higher dimensions, the Fifth Dimension, we don’t worry about tomorrow, there is no tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a new here and now, lived in that moment. So in the here and now, I build my soul’s journey, that’s all. There is no worry about what will come, because our trust in Father/Mother God is so intense, and so intrinsic to ourselves, that we don’t keep waiting for what will come later.
当我们位于更高的维度,五维,我们并不担忧明天,没有明天。明天是一个新的此时此刻。所以在此时此刻,我建造灵魂的旅程,就这样。我们不会担忧什么会到来,因为我们对父母神的信任是如此强烈,我们不会等待什么会到来
Within the universe, within this concept, there are timelines. So that you can understand a little bit, I would say that they are roads built from the here and now. So everything you do in this moment, in this instant, will reverberate further down the road as a consequence of what you do now. This you call the future, we call timelines. So every decision, every movement, every action, every thought, generates a timeline. That’s why it is said that the future doesn’t exist, the future is created in the here and now.
在宇宙中,在这个概念中,有着时间线。这样你可以理解一点,我可以说有着道路从此时此刻建立。所以你在这个时刻所做的一切,在这个瞬间,会过一段时间后产生回响,作为你现在所做之事的结果。这你称为未来,我们称为时间线。所以每个决定、动作、行为、想法会产生一条时间线。所以说未来并不存在,未来在此时此刻被创造
So everything you do in this moment will have a consequence there in the future for you, for us, in a new timeline. Can these timelines be changed? Yes, it will depend on your vibration. So if you are vibrating low today, for whatever reason, it doesn’t matter, you are creating a timeline corresponding to that vibration of yours; where probably that lesson that is causing you to lower your vibration will come back stronger and stronger for you to get rid of it. So you are creating a timeline corresponding to what you are emanating now.
所以你在这个时刻所做的一切会在未来,一条新的时间线内产生一个结果。这些时间线能改变吗?是的,它取决于你的振动。所以如果你今天振动较低,不管什么原因,不重要,你在根据你的振动创造一条时间线。那个导致你降低振动的课程可能会更加强烈地返回来让你摆脱它。所以你在根据你此刻所散发的东西创造一条时间线
In the next here and now, in the next moment, you realize, you close that lesson, and you start vibrating differently. You change timeline. No longer the one that would have lessons yet to be learned, because you have already learned them. So it is copied; no, nothing is erased, it is recreated with everything that had reverberated from your actions and thoughts, but in a different vibration, because you have learned another lesson. So you can’t stay in a low-vibration timeline, you have to change the timeline.
在下一个此时此刻,你意识到,你关闭了那个课程,你开始不一样地振动。你改变时间线。不再会有需要学习的课程,因为你已经学会了。所以它是复制的;不,没什么被删除,它是伴随着从你的行为和思想中回响的东西被重新创造,但是在一个不同的振动中,因为你已经学会了另一个课程。所以你无法呆在一个较低振动的时间线,你必须改变时间线
And so it goes on. As you evolve, as you raise your vibrations, you automatically change timelines. And each timeline speeds up a little bit more, speeds up your journey, because the more light, the more energy, the closer you get to the Fifth Dimension, so everything speeds up because the vibration is higher.
所以就这样继续下去。随着你进化,随着你提升振动,你会自动改变时间线。每条时间线会加速一点,加速你的旅程,出于更多的光和能量,你越接近五维,所以一切加速,因为振动更高了
So it is at this point that we say that your planet has changed timeline, because you have vibrated another world, you have raised the vibration of the planet. So it changes timeline to a more accelerated line, to a more peaceful line, because if there is more Light, there is more balance, there is more peace. So this is how we see life, as you call it. There is no future for us, there are timelines that we can transit through and do many tests, many transformations. And it doesn’t hurt to remember: you are on an accelerated timeline, if your vibration drops, you automatically go back to the timelines corresponding to that vibration.
所以在这个点,我们说你们的星球已经改变了时间线,因为你已经振动出了另一个世界,你已经提升了星球的振动。所以时间线变成了一条更加快速、更加平和的时间线,因为有着更多的光、平衡、平和。所以这是我们看待生活的方式。对我们来说没有未来,有着我们可以穿越的时间线,进行许多的测试和改变。记住:你处于一条加速的时间线,如果你的振动下降,你会自动返回匹配那个振动的时间线
So it’s as if you accumulate many timelines, and you are bouncing between them all the time, depending on your vibration. That’s how it happens; automatically changing, as you call it, the future.
所以就像你积累了许多时间线,你时刻在它们之间跳跃,取决于你的振动。就是这样。它会自动改变你所称为的未来
So today, your planet has moved up in frequency and gone to a new timeline. If the frequency of the planet drops, it goes back to a frequency where it was, corresponding to the vibration emanated and everything slows down. I hope you are understanding. This is why we say that everything depends on your vibration. Realize this. If you emanate high, if you emanate Light, if you vibrate high, you move the planet to a new, more accelerated timeline. If you lower your vibration, if you go back to vibrating what you were vibrating before, you drop down the timeline, you go back to the slower ones. So that’s the big goal of those who don’t want to see anything happen: is to lower your vibration all the time, so that you go back to very slow timelines and the whole process takes too long to happen. And with that, they think they are gaining some strategy. Many may ask me: But isn’t the planet sovereign over our energy? I would say no, because you have free will, and you are determining what is happening on your planet. So the ascension of Gaia, up to this point, is totally dependent on your action, on your vibration.
所以今天,地球的频率已经提升,前往了一条新的时间线。如果地球的频率下跌,一切都会慢下来。我希望你能够明白。所以我们说一切取决于你的振动。意识到这一点。如果你高振动,如果你散发光,你推动地球前往一条新的加速的时间线。如果你降低你的振动,如果你返回之前的振动,你下降到较慢的时间线。所以这是那些不想要看到任何事情发生之人的巨大目标:降低你的振动,这样你可以返回很慢的时间线,整个进程需要更久来发生。与此同时,他们认为他们取得了一些成果。许多人问我:地球是否掌管着我们的能量?我会说不,因为你有着自由意志,你决定着正在发生的东西。所以盖亚的杨升,直到这个点,完全取决于你的行动和振动
So I say this: that in each timeline, there is a cut-off date, it is the same in all. So there are timelines where that date is still too far away for you, because you go backwards in speed. So it gets further away, that’s why we say there is no time. You push the date forward, but for us that date doesn’t change, it is unique. You just make events slow down.
所以我说:在每一条时间线,有着一个截止日期。所以在一些时间线那个日期依旧很遥远,因为你倒退了。所以它更遥远了,所以我们说没有时间。你提前日期,但对我们来说那个日期没有改变,它是独特的。你只是让事件(复数)慢下来了
But there will be a point, where everything will happen. Now if you speed up the process, that date gets closer and closer, because you are speeding up. It is like two race tracks; they are all the same size, the date, the final finish is the same. But the runners are different. One can arrive faster than the other, and this is how things happen.
但会来到一切都会发生的点。现在,如果你加速进程,那个日期更加接近,因为你加速了。就像两个赛道;相同的尺寸,日期,终点线。但奔跑者是不同的。一个人会比另一个人更快到达,这是事物发生的方式
Your linear time is not the time seen by us. So we know exactly on each timeline where the date has to happen. It is not locked into a date of your world; it is locked into a date of the here and now, of the timeline; not of your calendar date. That’s why we always say: Don’t get attached to dates, we can’t give you dates, because it depends on your vibration to walk the timeline. If you walk slowly, the date on your calendar becomes further away. If you walk faster, the date on your calendar, walks faster and arrives faster. But in our vision, it is the same date, we don’t have the linear time that you have on the planet.
你的线性时间不是我们看到的时间。所以我们知道每条时间线上日期的发生点。它并不受困于你们世界的一个日期;它受困于此时此刻的一个日期。不是你们日历上的日期。所以我们总是说:不要依附于日期,我们无法给予你日期,因为它取决于你的振动。如果你行走地很慢,你们日历上的日期变得更远。如果你行走地很快,你们日历上的日期更快到来。但在我们看来,它是相同的日期,我们没有地球上的线性时间
So I hope you are understanding the concept of timelines. Always think of a track that has an end. If you speed it up, you get there faster, if you slow it down, you have trouble getting there. That’s all. But for us, that end point, is one, regardless of the speed you put on. And as you have accelerated the process, shifted to a faster timeline, everything accelerates too. It is up to you to keep that vibration, to keep that trust, that love in what is to come. And the higher the timeline, everything happens more smoothly, because there is more Light.
所以我希望你明白了时间线的概念。总是思考一条有着尽头的轨道。如果你加速,你会更快速地到达,如果你减速,你就难以到达。就这样。但对我们来说,那个终点,是同一个,不管你的速度是多少。随着你加速进程,转变到一条更快速的时间线,一切也都加速。取决于你要不要保持那个振动,保持那个信任,那个爱。时间线更高,一切发生地更顺畅,因为有着更多的光
So understand why we always say, that everything is dependent on your vibration. You keep changing the timeline planet, according to the vibration of the whole planet. I can assure you that this pandemic has taken you back many timelines, but it has all been a great learning experience, be assured of that. That we took advantage of this whole process to make many changes on the planet that we would make later, and they are ready now. So there was a delay? Yes, there was. But not as much as they expected. Because we took all this time to work on each of you and to work on the planet itself. So, nothing that was planned by them has been achieved, on the contrary, you are going further and further forward.
所以明白为什么我们总是说一切取决于你的振动。你不断地改变着时间线,根据整个星球的振动。我可以向你保证,这个病毒带你返回了许多的时间线,但这都是一个很好的学习体验,确信这一点。我们利用了整个进程做出了我们本会以后做出的许多改变。所以有着一个延迟?是的。但不是他们期望的那样。因为我们利用此刻的一切来致力于你们每个人和地球。所以,他们原先计划的一切都没有被实现,恰恰相反,你更进一步了
All the attempts that existed during yesterday have all been eliminated, they have accomplished nothing. It may be that one or the other got into their vibration, but it made no difference to the planet. We are very attentive, and so are you. So continue on this path. I hope you have understood, that it is up to you alone to bring about the event, the Great Day.So keep your vibrations high. Keep your vibrations high, without fear, without any kind of fear. Trust in what is to come, because for sure, in the not too distant future, we will be hearing each one of you, saying this: “It was worth everything we went through, because today, we are a balanced and evolved race. The light won!”
昨天还存在的企图都被消除,他们一无所获。可能会有几个人进入他们的振动,但这对地球来说不会有什么影响。我们非常仔细,你也是。所以继续这条道路。我希望你明白,取决于你去带来事件,伟大的日子。所以继续保持高振动。没有恐惧。相信会到来的,因为在不久的将来,我们会听到你们每个人说“它值得我们经历的一切,因为今天,我们是一个平衡、先进的种族。光赢了!”

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2021/11/18/ashtar-the-timeline/
日期:2021年11月18日
来自:Vania Rodriguez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 14:15 , Processed in 0.035183 second(s), 28 queries .