主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-19 12:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-意识到你的恐惧

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!  I AM SANANDA!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
I will never tire of saying this.  It is with great gratitude that I sit here, where I always sat millennia ago, remembering those old times and being able to have a voice again.  I can tell you that the time is very close.  Don't try to understand how close it is, I would say close enough for you to prepare.
我永远不会厌倦来说。伴随着巨大的感恩我坐在这里,数千年前我坐着的地方。我可以告诉你,时间非常接近了。不要试图理解它有多接近,我会说足够接近去做好准备
It's interesting to note that when we say that the moment is approaching, a wave of joy takes over you, but at the same time almost in parallel (and I wish it wasn't so intense), a wave of fear also takes over you. .  The mission we have today, in passing on messages, teachings, procedures, behaviors, has a single objective: to prepare each one of you for the final stretch of ascension.  It's not preparing for this moment;  it is to prepare for the big moment, the moment where this planet will fully ascend.  And whoever is within the frequency of the Fifth Dimension will go along with planet;  whoever is not will not.
有趣的是,当我们说那个时刻接近了,一个喜悦的波浪淹没了你,但与此同时(我希望没有那么强烈),一个恐惧的波浪也淹没了你。我们今天的任务,在传递信息、教导、程序、行为之中,只有一个目标:让你们每个人为杨升的最后阶段做好准备。不是为这个时刻做准备;而是为大时刻做准备,地球完全杨升的时刻。任何处于五维频率的人会和地球一起前往。没有的人则不会
So every moment, every coming fact, you emanate fear.  And I ask you: Where are all the teachings that we passed on to you?  It's as if all of a sudden you take everything you've learned, put it in a drawer and lock the key;  and some forget where they put this key, that is, they forget all the teachings.  We have said constantly;  that the moment is to trust without seeing, is to trust from the heart, is to trust in feeling, nothing more.
所以每个时刻,每一个出现的事实,你散发恐惧。我请问你:我们传递给你的所有教导都放到了哪里?好似突然间,你把你学到的一切放到了一个抽屉里,锁了起来;一些人忘记了把钥匙放在了哪里,也就是他们忘记了所有的教导。我们经常说;对那个时刻就是保持“看不见”的信任,就是从心相信,就是相信感受,仅此而已
So we will repeat this over and over again.  As Michael already said: “The world will fall around you and you will fall on your feet, if you trust”.  The sentence has a condition, it is not unconditional.  This will happen if and only if you have faith, you trust and believe that we will be there around you.  So in these moments, you forget that too.  In many, dread takes over.  And I can add that, in many, the ego wants to grow again, due to the losses, the equalities, the new conditions that will be required to move towards the Fifth Dimension.
所以我们会再次重复。如麦克所说:“世界会在你周围倒下,如果你信任,你会安然无恙。”这句话有着一个条件,它不是无条件的。它只会在你拥有信念、你相信我们会处于你周围的时候发生。所以在这些时刻,你也忘记了这一点。许多人被恐惧淹没。我还想说,在许多人之中,小我想要再次成长,出于前往五维所需的损失、平等、新的情况
So let's be very clear, that the journey has rules, the journey has prerequisites;  and every rule, every prerequisite that is not met, takes you away from the Fifth Dimension.  So I say to each of you, the time is now to look within.  It is not about being afraid of what will come outwardly, you have to be afraid of what will come from there within each one of you.  Because when we talk about things, you haven't lived them yet.  When the time comes, every thing that we say happens, and you find yourselves within that process, it will be different.  Talking and thinking is one thing, living and feeling is quite another.
所以让我们说清楚,旅程有着规则,旅程有着先决条件。每一个规则,每一个先决条件如果没有被满足,就无法进入五维。所以我对你们每个人说,是时候看向内在。这不是关于害怕什么会浮现,你会害怕从你们每个人内在浮现的东西。因为当我们谈论事物,你还未体验它们。当时间到来,我们所说的一切发生,你会发现自己处于那个进程中,它会是不一样的。谈论和思考是一回事,体验和感受是另一回事
So I would like each of you to start thinking about it.  This is the preparation.  Not the preparation for what is to come, because you will be involved in what you emanate.  If you emanate love, trust, balance, you will be within that context, nothing will hit you.  Now if you emanate pain, emanate suffering, emanate fear, you will attract more of the same.
所以我希望你们每个人开始思考它。这是准备工作。不是为就要到来的东西做准备,因为你会参与到你所散发的东西中。如果你散发爱、信任、平衡,你会处于其中,没什么能够冲击你。现在如果你散发痛苦、恐惧,你会吸引更多相同的东西
So I don't say that's the problem.  You are afraid of the future, of what will happen.  And I say, what happens will depend on each one's vibration, at least for you.  For those who are totally isolated from the processes, who have not yet opened their consciousness, the process will be totally different.  We are here talking to you who are supposed to hear our messages, believe what we say, and supposedly learn what you were taught.  It is for you that I am heading.
所以我不认为这是个问题。你害怕未来、会发生什么。我说,会发生的取决于每个人的振动,至少对你来说是这样。对于那些完全不在这个进程中的人,还未敞开他们的意识,进程会是完全不同的。我们在这里跟理应听到我们信息的人说,相信我们所说的,学习你被教导的。我为你而来
Then you will attract, from the external world, what you vibrate.  Whoever vibrates love, whoever vibrates balance, will receive more exactly of that, anything contrary, will also receive, because you will attract what you are emanating.  So, I repeat: The biggest problem I see right now is what will come out of there;  and that it's there, quietly, hidden and that you don't even realize it exists.  Prejudice, discrimination, judgment will come full force in each of you.  This is our concern.
然后,你会从外在世界吸引你所振动的。振动爱、平衡的人会更多接收相同的东西,任何相反的,也一样。因为你会吸引你在散发的。所以我重复:我现在看到的最大问题是什么会浮现;它在那里安静地藏着,你都没有意识到它的存在。偏见、歧视、评判会全力从你们每个人之内浮现。这是我们关心的问题
We would not like you to emanate these feelings, but we have seen it ahead, so we are warning you in advance.  You will emanate it.  It will be very difficult for you not to live a great period of upheaval.  Then I say to you: What is the use of you being hateful, angry, raving?  What good will it do?  What will be the result?  That road you were on will get longer until the Fifth Dimension, because you will come back a long way.
我们不希望你散发这些感受,但我们看到了它的到来,所以我们提前提醒你。你会散发它。你会难以不去体验一段剧变的时期。然后我对你说:去变得充满仇恨、愤怒、疯狂有什么好处?有什么结果?这条道路会变得越来越长,因为你会绕很远的路,直到五维
So we've said here several times: You will have your moment of rebellion yes, as long as we are around you.  And at that moment we will come to your aid and you will be able to cry, kick, scream, complain, shout whatever you want, but we will be there around you, shielding your energy.  And when you finish crying, screaming, rebelling, we'll be there cleaning up all those feelings;  and bringing you reality.
所以我们说了很多次:你会体验抗拒的时刻,是的,我们会在你身边。在那个时刻我们会来帮助你,你能够哭泣、敲打、尖叫、抱怨任何东西,但我们会在你身边,防护你的能量。当你结束哭泣、尖叫、抗拒,我们会在那清理所有那些感受。带给你现实
So we are not asking for anything that is not possible, just what we are asking is that you keep us around you, that you invite us to be around you.  And how does this happen?  By your own journey.  Vibrating high, vibrating unconditional love, not judging, not criticizing, keeping balanced, eating correctly, keeps us there, glued to you.  If you move away from these pillars, we also move away.  And then in that moment of revolt, it will be difficult to contain your energy.
所以我们没有在要求任何不可能的东西,只是在邀请你让我们处于你身边,邀请我们来到你身边。这如何发生?通过你自己的旅程。高振动,振动无条件的爱,不是评判、批评,保持平衡,正确饮食,让我们处于你身边。如果你离开了这些支柱,我们也就离开了。然后在那个抗拒的时刻,会难以牵制你的能量
So when we say the time is at hand, what message do we want to convey?  It is not a fear emanating message, nor a threat message.  We're saying between the lines: "Stay balanced, keep your journey steady, keep your faith, stay out of the loop on your news, stay focused on your journey."  That's what we mean.  And it's not starting tomorrow, it's starting now, yesterday.
所以当我们说时间就在眼前,我们想要传达什么信息?这不是一个散发恐惧的信息,也不是一个威胁。我们说的是言外之意:“保持平衡。保持你的旅程稳定,保持信念,离开新文,专注于你的旅程。”这就是我们想说的。它不是明天才开始,它现在、昨天就开始了
So when we say the time is at hand, it is to alert you to your own emanations.  What are you emanating?  Quickly try to get back into balance.  Don't be afraid of what will come, be afraid of what will come out of you.  This is the fear you need to have and you need to be ready to live that fear.  And we're putting our help in, we're offering our lap, and to have it, you need to be ready to receive it.
所以当我们说时间就在眼前,这是提醒你你在散发什么?快速试图返回平衡。不要害怕什么会出现,什么会从你之内浮现。这是你会拥有的恐惧,你需要准备好体验的。我们会来提供我们的帮助,我们提供我们的大腿,来靠,你需要准备好接收
This is the message.  It doesn't matter what the time is a week, a month, a year from now, it's near and you have to be ready when?  Now. It's that bus that will come by to pick you up at any time.  So the suitcase is ready, always ready.  When the bus passes and honks, you take your suitcase and go.  This is the idea.  Always be ready.  It could happen tomorrow and you'll be ready, it could happen next year and you'll be ready.  It doesn't matter when it happens, what matters is that you are ready, for the catharsis that you will have to go through.
这就是信息。那个时间是从现在起的一周、一个月还是一年不重要,它临近了,你必须准备好,现在就去。那辆公交车会随时来接你。所以手提箱准备好,总是准备好。当公交车到来,喇叭响起,你拿起手提箱,出发。总是做好准备。它可以在明天发生,你会做好准备,它可能在明年发生,你会做好准备。什么时候发生不重要,重要的是你准备好,去经历你必须经历的净化
So don't be afraid of what's to come.  What will come is part of each one's journey, each one will pass what they have to pass, according to their journey.  Nothing will be changed.  What we are offering is support for the feelings, which will explode within you at the time of the great reveal, and for that you need to be ready.  As for the rest, I repeat Michael's phrase: “The world will fall around you, but you will fall on your feet, if you have faith”.  Only that.
所以不要害怕什么会到来。会到来的是每个人旅程的一部分,每个人会通过他们必须通过的。没什么会更改。我们提供的是支持会在伟大的揭示时刻在你之内爆发的感受,为此你需要准备好。至于其它的,我重复麦克的话语:“世界会在你周围倒下,如果你信任,你会安然无恙”。仅此而已

日期:2021年11月16日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:46 , Processed in 0.046995 second(s), 28 queries .