主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-19 12:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
塞赫麦特-勇气

My Dear Ones those of you who know me, will of course have the courage of a lion inside of you. I ask you all to bring forth this courage now and be the brave warriors that you all are.
亲爱的,你们那些认识我的人,当然会拥有狮子的勇气。我请求所有人现在把这个勇气带来,成为你所是的勇士。
Even if you feel that you are standing alone amongst friends and family in this battle of Good against evil, know that you have the strength of a lion inside of you. If you are on the side of God and all that is good, you are being guided and no harm can come to you.
即使你感到在善与恶的战斗中你在朋友和家人之中是孤身一人,知晓你之内有着狮子的力量。如果你站在神、良善的一边,你就被指引着,没有伤害会到达你
You may be tired of the fighting and want to give up but Dear ones, most of the war has been won now and only a small skirmish is left. The evil ones know that their time is up but they will still try to cause as much damage as they can. Stand up to the tyranny that they would still like to inflict on you, for most of their seemed control is just an act. They puff out their chests and pretend to be larger than you, but my dears you are the strong ones and you can just laugh in their faces.
你可能厌倦了战斗,想要放弃,但亲爱的,大部分战斗已经赢了,只有一小部分残留。邪恶的存在知道他们的时间到了,但他们依旧会试图导致尽可能多的伤害。直面他们依旧会施加于你的报正,因为他们大部分看似的空置只是一个表演。他们鼓起胸膛,假装比你巨大,但亲爱的,你是强大的存在,你可以当着他们的面嘲笑他们
The growing army of good against evil is strong and coming together now in a force that can conquer the whole world. You are all coming together in your small groups and eventually all of these small groups will come together in a mighty force to spread around the world. Never doubt this, we see this from a higher perspective and the Light is overcoming the dark and all is well Dear Ones.
不断增长的良善军团是强大的,正在团结到一起占据整个世界。你们都在微小的团队中聚到一起,最终所有微小的团队会凝聚成巨大的力量。永远不要怀疑这一点,我们从更高的视角看到了它,光在战胜黑暗,一切都好
All that is needed now is for you all to stand tall and to not be afraid to speak your truth. Be the loving soul that you know is inside of you. It is said that sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never hurt you. There is some truth to these words but many of you have actually been very hurt inside by another's cruel words.
现在所需的就是你昂首挺胸,不害怕述说你的真理。成为有爱的灵魂。俗话说棍棒和石头可能会打断你的骨头但话语永远无法伤害你。这些话有点道理但你们许多人实际上被别人的话语深深伤害
It is time now to let go of the fear of what other people may say about you. Know that you have the strength of a Lion inside of you. If others fear your Truth and try to mock you or try to dissuade you from it, remember the Lion's roar inside of you and if needs be let it out. Bless them and then move on. In time they will see your inner strength and begin to see the Truth of your words.
是时候放下别人会怎么说你的恐惧。知晓你之内有着狮子的力量。如果别人害怕你的真理,试图嘲笑你或劝阻你,忆起狮子的咆哮,如果需要,让这个咆哮出来。祝福他们,然后前进。随着时间的推移,他们会看到你内在的力量,开始看到你的话语是有道理的
It is time now to relax but to still be alert to all around you. Let go of those who do not support you. Be the best that you can be and connect with those who are on your side, so to speak. Come together with like minded souls in your own Pride as the lions do and the evil ones will not be able to touch you.
是时候放松,但依旧警惕周遭的人。放下不支持你的人。做最好的自己,与站在你这一边的人连接。在自豪中与志同道合的人联合,就像狮子所做的,邪恶的存在将无法触及你。
You have the strength of the Lion of God inside of you and no evil can touch you.
你之内有着狮子的力量,没有邪恶可以触及你
Call on me when you need this strength to come to the fore and I can help you finally overcome the evil that has haunted your planet for millennia.
呼唤我,当你需要这个力量,我可以帮助你战胜困扰这个星球数千年的邪恶
I am the Goddess Sekhmet and I send you my Strength, my Roar, much Love and many Blessings.
我是塞赫麦特,我发送你我的力量,我的咆哮,大量的爱和诸多的祝福

日期:2021年11月17日
来自:Thea Grace Sirius
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-11-20 22:04 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 06:44 , Processed in 0.035189 second(s), 24 queries .