12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-11 12:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使加百利-1111门户

Dear Ones,
亲爱的
From the beginning of time there have been clear moments when the Portals of Awakening open for individuals to advance. The 11:11 Gateway is a collective, high-vibrational portal opening to assist the evolution of consciousness on the earth at this time.
在时间的开端,已经有了明确的时间,关于何时觉醒的门户会为个体开启。1111门户是一个集体的高振动门户,来协助地球上意识的进化
Stepping through the gateway in a figurative sense, allows you to move into your most Evolved Self, in oneness with All That Is. We will offer suggestions and visualizations so your imagination can help you to create a beautiful scenario to empower this Light-filled ritual. You have been coded within for this awakening moment. It is another step in the evolution of consciousness, one with great power and support. The Archangels stand at the gateway to hold you in love while offering you strength and courage to step into your new awakened life.
在比喻的意义上通过门户,会让你进入最先进的自我,与一切万有处于合一。我们会提供建议和可视化,这样你的想象力可以帮助你创造一个美丽的场景来授权这个充满光的仪式。你已为这个觉醒的时刻被编码。这是意识进化中的另一个步伐,有着巨大力量和支持的步伐。大天使站在门户旁将你保持在爱中,提供你力量和勇气去步入你新的觉醒生活
Since digital clocks have come into widespread usage, the image of 11:11 has become more familiar. The representation behind the symbol is less widely known. 11 has long been the number of the Angelic Realms offering assistance to those on the Earth. When the 11s are seen together, the 11:11 becomes a gateway symbolizing Heaven coming to Earth, just as the peaks of a great mountain reach from the earth to the sky.
自从数字时钟被广泛使用,1111变得越来越熟悉。其代表的含义不那么广为人知。11一直是天使领域的数字,提供协助给地球上的人。当1111被一起看到,就成为了一个门户,象征着天堂正在来到地球,就像一座大山的山顶从地球伸向天空
The most important significance of the 11:11 is its availability as a Gateway to higher consciousness, a moment in time where the Angels of Light can take your offered prayers and good intentions to assist their manifestation on the Earth. Whenever the 11:11 presents itself, it acts as a daily reminder to take that one minute to hold your dreams in your heart, acknowledge the support available from the Angelic Realms, and have the courage to affirm your willingness to move into new dimensions of Love. Gathering momentum throughout these past 25 years, a new level of Union with your Angelic Self is available that offers a wondrous moment of ascending liberation from old patterns.
1111最重要的含义就是它可以作为一个通往更高意识的门户,光之天使能够拾起你的祈祷和美好的意图,协助它们的显化。当1111呈现,它作为一个每日的提醒,在那个时刻将你的梦想保持在心中,认识到来自天使领域的支持,有勇气肯定你的意愿去进入新的爱之维度。在过去25年聚集的势头,一个新的与你天使自我的联合水平,可供你获取,会提供一个自由于旧模式的奇妙时刻
The new opportunities available beyond the 11:11 Gateway are greater awareness and the deeper truth of your choices and possibilities. The choice of many will be opting for the old way, and yet those who are attracted to this time of Grace can avail themselves of the opportunity to soar, greatly empowered by the Archangels. This is a ceremony of conscious intention, in harmony with Divine Light that will accelerate the evolution of consciousness within you and on the Earth.
可供你获取的新机遇是关于你的选择与可能性的更大意识与真理。许多人的选择会是选择旧的方式,但那些被这个恩典时刻所吸引的人可以利用这个机会去翱翔,被大天使巨大地授权。这是一个有意识意图的仪式,与神圣的光协调一致,会加速你之内和地球上意识的进化
Percolation and Perturbation
渗入和扰动
It is a time of percolation and perturbation. New perceptions of reality percolate through the energy centers within you. Perturbation occurs as these new perceptions hit the coding in the imaginal system of your body in ways that stir you to change, like the metamorphosis of the caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly.
这是一个渗入和扰动的时刻。新的关于现实的观念通过你之内的能量中心渗入。当这些新的观念撞击你身体中的想象系统,激励你去改变,就像毛毛虫变成美丽的蝴蝶,扰动就会发生
The Universe will stop at nothing to get your attention and encourage you to fulfill your Soul’s destiny. Perturbation is uncomfortable in its various demonstrations, making you feel very agitated. But know that all such catalysts are designed by your Soul to bring you into a new level of evolution. Because the support of the Angelic Dimensions is so available, this portal offers you a graceful transition so you can see more clearly the world you are choosing to create on Earth while you assist its evolution.
宇宙会不惜一切代价引起你的注意,鼓励你去履行你的灵魂命运。扰动在它各种的展现中是不舒服的,让你感到非常焦虑不安。但知晓,所有这样的催化剂由你的灵魂设计来带你进入一个新的进化水平。因为天使维度的支持可供你获取,这个门户提供了你一个优雅的过渡,这样你可以更清晰地看到你选择在地球上创造的世界,同时协助它的进化
The 11:11 Gateway to the 5th Dimensional shifting of the Ages allows a harmonious flow of Divine Love into your being. This can impact the amygdala in the temporal lobe of your brain in ways that calm this flight or fight center and cause it to resume the dimensions of your original Divine blueprint. Over the years this fear center has been over-stimulated by the pressures, beliefs and electronics of this age. Much of what is called information is designed to increase the flow of fear energy to this center of the brain, causing it to increase in size. The resulting surge of imbalances, such as panic disorders, PTSD and more serious psychiatric conditions have become obviously rampant.
1111门户通往五维的时代转变,会让一个和谐的神圣之爱流动进入你的存在。这会影响你大脑额叶中的杏仁核,会平静这个飞跃或战斗中心,导致它恢复你最初神圣蓝图的维度。多年以来,这个恐惧中心被这个时代的压力、信念、电子产品过度刺激。很多所谓的信息被设计来增加恐惧能量流向大脑中心,导致它体积变大。由此产生了失衡的激增,比如恐慌症、PTSD、更多严重的精神疾病变得司空见惯
The flow of Divine Love through each person can create an expansion in perception, as though the veils have parted so that new clarity dawns. This increase in clarity incites a sense of liberation and the freedom of spiritual expression within your being. Prayers for the Earth to receive a positive benefit from this moment in time will be of great benefit. The release of pressure from the 11:11 Gateway is similar to the beginnings of a horse race, when the horses are being held within the gate. As the gates are flung open, raw power surges forward and instincts take over. The rawness of this power requires careful training and guidance, so that it moves in directions that allow the goals to be reached and the reaping of rewards. Your prayers assist this process.
流经每个人的神圣之爱会创造一个感知中的扩张,好似面纱碎掉了,这样新的明晰降临。这个明晰的增加刺激了一个姐放和自由表达你存在中的精神。祈祷地球会从这个时刻收到一个积极的益处是很有用的。从1111门户释放的压力类似于一场赛马的开端,马儿们被堵塞闸门口。当闸门打开,原始的力量汹涌,本能接管。这个力量需要精心训练和指引,这样它会朝向目标被实现、回报被获得的方向。你的祈祷会协助这个进程
The rewards from this time that we speak of are the prevalent desires of a heart seeking Oneness, Peace and Harmony within your being. Access to these exalted states exist beyond the Gateway. The Archangels stand present, holding the forces of Light as pillars at the gate. You can claim this empowerment of Divine Love to use within your own life.
来自这个时刻的回报就是衷心渴望合一、平和、和谐。访问高尚的状态。大天使就位,保持着光的力量,作为门户的支柱。你可以宣称这个神圣的爱之力量来在你自己的生活中使用
The Intention of the 11:11 Empowerment
1111授权的意图
The greater intention for this 11:11 empowerment has always been to ground Divine Energy. It is through you that is is meant to happen. Embodying the Divine is our mission as we come into Union with Source within each of us. Planetary evolution will prevail. It is made more graceful as millions of awakened people access the Divine Light through the Gateways, Unity consciousness is the resulting force pervading the hearts of all humanity. Never doubt the miracle of Spontaneous Evolution as a creative possibility for the fifth dimensional shift on this planet. Asking for miracles at this time is very appropriate
对这个1111授权的更大意图总是稳固神圣的能量。通过你它注定发生。体现神圣是我们的使命,随着我们与内在的源头联合。行星进化会盛行。随着数百万苏醒的人通过门户访问神圣的光,行星进化会更优雅,统一意识会是充满全人类心的力量。永远不要怀疑自发性进化的奇迹,作为地球上五维转变的创造性可能。在这个时刻请求奇迹是恰当的
The entwined spiral of the DNA is a strong image for this gateway experience. As the strands of the double helix intertwine in the subtle body, they connect the upper chakras in the energy sheath above the crown to Universal Presence. Spiraling down, they connect the crown chakra through the core of the body to the base chakra. They continue from the base of your spine below the earth and connect to the energy sheath beneath the earth lighting up the twelve chakras of the subtle body.
DNA缠绕的螺旋是这个门户体验的一个强大形象。因为双螺旋缠绕在精细身体中,它们连接更高的脉轮,向上,顶轮到宇宙存在。螺旋向下,它们通过身体的核心将顶轮与海底轮连接。它们继续从你脊椎的底部向下,与地球的能量连接,点亮精细身体的十二个脉轮
The image of the Double Helix of DNA strands acts as an allegory for the Glyph of Awakened Consciousness – as above, so below, this glyph represents Embodied Divinity upon an Earth that has become sacred. There is also a deep connection to the flow of Kundalini spiritual energy as it winds through the energy centers of the body. This subtle linking involves the two centers below your base chakra and the three above your crown for the 12 Chakras of subtle energy that are coming into completion with the 12:12. When you use this image, you are linking your Most Divine Spiritual Self with your human self, connected to the Earth through the core of your being.
DNA的双螺旋形象是觉醒意识的一个图像符号---在上,如在下,这个符号代表在地球上体现神性。还有着一个与昆达里尼精神能量的深度连接,随着它蜿蜒穿过身体的能量中心。这个精细的连接包含你海底轮下的两个中心以及顶轮之上的三个,因为精细能量的12脉轮会伴随着1212进入完整。当你使用这个形象,你在把你无比神圣的精神自我与你的人类自我连接,通过你存在的核心与地球连接
Union with the Self
与自我联合
The 11:11 Gateway opens the way to this union within the self. You can use the image of the double helix to remind you of your alignment from Heaven to Earth. The Archangels stand ready to welcome you into the new creative power of exalted awareness. Retraining and guiding the fearful thoughts that plague your days are only a prayer away. Each prayer raises your frequency of energy and could be the one that unleashes the critical mass for Spontaneous Evolution on the planet.
1111门户开启通往这个联合的道路。你可以使用双螺旋的形象来提醒自己与天堂和地球对齐。大天使准备着欢迎你进入新的创造性的崇高的意识力量。训练和指引困扰你每一天的充满恐惧的想法只差一个祈祷。每个祈祷会提升你的能量频率,可以是引发自发性进化临界值的那一个祈祷
Imagine that your prayer is the turning point – the key that fits the doorway to Oneness.
想象你的祈祷是转折点---通往合一的关键
A Prayer for your Own Personal 11:11 Ceremony
一个为你个人1111仪式的祈祷
Divine Presence, All That is, and Archangels of Light:
神圣的存在,一切万有以及光之大天使:
As I prepare to be guided through this 11:11 portal of time, I ask that the Light of Divine Love clear any disharmony within my energy field. I willingly let go of the burdens of old beliefs so I may stand tall and move freely through the gateways to Unity Consciousness.
我准备好被指引通过这个1111门户,我请求神圣的爱之光清理我能量场中的任何不和谐。我愿意放下旧的信念负担,这样我可以昂首挺胸,更加自由地通过门户进入统一意识
Within the spaciousness of my cleared energy field, I ask that it be filled with the power of Divine Love, Harmony and Peace. I ask to receive the strength and courage to embody these fields of Divine Light and ground the presence of Love, Peace and Healing into the Earth to assist her evolution.
在我干净的能量场的宽广中,我请求它充满神圣的爱、和谐、平和。我请求接收力量和勇气来体现这些神圣之光,稳固爱、平和、疗愈来协助地球的进化
I join with the Angelic Dimensions and the millions of those who work in the Light of God, as we are led through the 11:11 Gateway. I know that as one is lifted up, all are uplifted. I allow new patterns of exalted Light energy to engage my human structure in the completion of Oneness ~ Union within my being with the Divine.
我与天使维度以及在神之光中工作的数以百万计的人联合,随着我们被引领通过1111门户。我知道,当一个人被提升,所有人被提升。我让高尚的光之能量新模式来接洽我的人类结构来完成合一~与神联合
I dance through the Light-filled gateways, feeling your guidance and knowing that loving awareness for new possibilities in my life will be provided in every moment, with every heartbeat. I awaken in your Light and embrace the Divine Gifts being offered to me now with supreme gratitude. You are giving me the Divine Connection to greater life and I gratefully receive this. I am honored to anchor this Light into the Earth as the presence of Nature awaits my awareness.
我跳着舞通过充满光的门户,感到你们的指引,知晓,对新可能性的意识会时刻被提供。我在你们的光中苏醒,伴随着至高的感激拥抱提供给我的神圣礼物。你们给予我与更大生活的神圣连接,我充满感激地接收。我很荣幸来把这个光锚定于地球
Hold me with Love and guide me as I step through this gateway into 5th Dimensional awareness so I may use your Divine Love to bring greater Life, Peace and Joy through my being and be a blessing for the Earth.
伴随着爱拥抱我,指引我,随着我通过这个门户进入五维意识,这样我可以使用你们神圣的爱带来更大的生活、平和、喜悦,成为地球的一个祝福
For this and all your blessings, I say Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
为此以及你们所有的祝福,我感谢你们。谢谢
So be it, Be it so. Amen
就是如此,阿门
The new levels of 5th Dimensional awareness that are available beyond this gateway can impact all aspects of your being. You are being offered a supported and liberating path through these exalted portals to new territory for your Soul’s growth on Earth. The 11:11 Gateway is a supreme moment of time, yet the Divine Light causing evolution within you during this moment, is a gift from a Timeless Reality that is in harmony with All of Life.
新的五维意识水平会影响你存在的所有面向。你在被提供一个支持性、姐放性的道路来通过这些高尚的门户,到达新的领地,为了你灵魂的成长。1111门户是一个至高的时刻,但你神圣的光会在这个时刻导致你内在的进化,这是一个来自永恒现实的礼物

日期:2021年11月10日
来自:Shanta Gabriel
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 16:56 , Processed in 0.034730 second(s), 24 queries .