主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-5 10:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dwahl Khul-耐心

My Dear Ones I am here to tell you to have patience with those around you, who you may feel are not learning and listening to what you have to say about these changing times on your Earth today.
亲爱的,我前来跟你说,对周围的人要有耐心,你可能感到他们没有在学习和聆听你对这些改变时期的看法
Every human soul on Earth is moving from the 3rd Dimension through the 4th Dimension into the 5th and above. Many can survive through the 4th Dimension but others may need your help . It is as if they are asleep so to speak and nothing that you can do or say to them about the current goings on will persuade them that anything is wrong.
每个灵魂都在从三维通过四维进入五维以及之上。许多人可以通过四维,但其他人可能需要你的帮助。好似他们睡着了,可以这么说,你无法做什么或说什么来说服他们任何东西的不对劲
In my time as a Tibetan monk on the planet we had to learn to master Patience and I myself had problems with this concept as a young man and initiate in our order. Over time and with much guidance I was able to come to terms with my own impatience and my Dears, so can you with our help.
在我的时期,作为一名西藏的僧侣,我们必须精通耐心,我自己也难以处理这个概念,作为一个年轻人。随着时间的推移,伴随着大量的指引,我能够正视自己的耐心,亲爱的,你也可以伴随着我们的帮助做到
This sojourn in the 4th Dimension cannot last forever and given time and much patience those of you who have awoken from your sleep will begin to see those around you also awakening from their slumbers. Much is happening in the world behind the scenes.
这个在四维的逗留不会持久,需要一些时间和耐心,你们那些醒来的人会开始看到周围的人也在苏醒。很多东西正在幕后发生
Gaia is herself moving up from the 3rd Dimension into the 5th Dimension and as a consciousness herself ,she knows exactly who her friends are .She can see through the soul of every human being .There are some darker beings who are pretending to be caring about her planet but she sees through them and will not allow these darker beings on her soil and when the time comes they will leave .
盖亚也在从三维进入五维,作为一个意识,她知道自己的朋友是谁。她可以看穿每个人的灵魂。一些黑暗的存在假装在乎她,但她能够看穿他们,不会让这些黑暗的存在处于她之上,当时机到来,他们会离去
Many are talking about climate change and this is happening but it is not happening the way that many doom mongers like to talk about . You can see these changes happening but Dear Ones do not be concerned ,for the changes that are happening, are making the planet more habitable, not less. You are seeing many more Earthquakes, volcanoes erupting, strong winds and rains, and strange weather patterns .Not all of these are natural and some have been caused by the darker elements. However Gaia is using some of these changing weather patterns to her advantage and in time much of her planet will become more ambient and less volatile.
许多人在谈论气候改变,这正在发生,但并不是在畅谈末日的人所说的方式中发生。你可以看到这些改变的发生,但亲爱的,不要担忧,因为正在发生的改变,会让地球更加适宜居住。你在看到更多的地震、火山、强风和大雨、奇怪的气候模式。这些不都是自然发生的,一些是黑暗元素导致的。无论如何,盖亚在使用一些气候模式的改变,随着时间的推移,她的大部分地区会变得更加平稳,较少波动
There is much pollution on the planet ,in the air and on the ground but Gaia is more than able to cope with this pollution with ways that have been hidden from the general population. She knows of ways to use the plastics that are polluting her soil and seas ,she knows of sustainable energies which do not harm her and her people. She has many natural cures for the diseases which abound .Much of this information has been hidden from you in the past but you will soon begin to see these hidden technologies coming to fore in the very near future.
地球上有着很多的污染,但盖亚能够应付,用大众看不到的方式。她有方法来利用污染土地和海洋的塑料,她知道不会伤害她和人类的可持续能源。她有很多自然的疗愈疾病的方式。很多信息在过去向你隐藏,但你很快会开始看到这些隐藏的技术来到前沿
Darker entities have been on the planet for eons of your time and have caused much of the disease that you know and hear about. They have kept you in their control and in fear of these diseases. The unnatural cures that they have encouraged have kept people from their own soul destiny but this will stop soon.
黑暗实体在地球上待了恒久,导致了你所知和听说过的很多疾病。他们让你处于他们的掌控之中,害怕这些疾病。他们鼓励的不自然疗法阻碍人们的灵魂命运,但这很快会停止
In truth your body and mind can create a disease from which the soul can learn but once the soul has learned the lesson, the disease can and should disappear. However many of your Doctors do not understand this concept and may have told you that certain conditions can never be healed . My Dears your bodies are changing from carbon based to crystalline and as such they will be able to heal anything.
事实上,你的身体和头脑可以创造一个灵魂能够学习的疾病,但一旦灵魂学会了课程,疾病可以、应当消失。无论如何,许多医师不明白这个概念,可能会告诉你,某些症状永远治愈不了。亲爱的,你的身体(复数)在从碳基转变成水晶,因此它们能够疗愈任何东西
The current pandemic was started by the dark side but has been turned to good use by Gaia and this has woken up many souls to their own mission on the planet .
当前的病毒疫情由黑暗面启动,但被盖亚充分利用,让许多灵魂意识到了自己的使
Many of you understand much of what I am saying and have been very patient in waiting for others to see the real truth of what is going on. You do not need to be under the control of others who do not have your best interests at heart anymore.
你们许多人明白我所说的东西,一直耐心地等待着别人也看到真正在发生什么。你不需要被并不关心你的人空置
You are a Sovereign being in your own right and you can manifest a new world of Love Peace and Harmony. with others in a communion of souls
你是一个主权存在,你可以显化一个新的爱、和平、和谐的世界。和别的灵魂一起
As you all wake up to being in charge of your own destinies your Patience will be rewarded .Those who may have mocked you for your views in the past will be waking up soon and will begin to see for themselves what has been happening on your planet for eons of your time.
当所有人醒来掌控自己的命运,你的耐心会得到回报。那些嘲笑你看法的人很快会醒来,会开始自己看到恒久以来都发生了什么
It is now time to learn new ways of being and to forget much of what you have been told in the past. You are a Sovereign soul and as such you can create a New World of your own design .A New Heaven on Earth .
现在是学习新的存在方式的时间,忘记你在过去被教导的一切。你是一个主权灵魂,因此你可以创造一个你设计的新世界。一个新的人间天堂
We are here to help you all to come to terms with what has been happening over eons of your time. Much of the Truth that has been happening will come to Light soon but much will have to be hidden from the general population as it has been very ugly indeed .Suffice to say that the Truth is coming out now in small doses to wake people up.
我们是来帮助你们明白恒久以来都发生了什么。很多真像会很快来到光中,但很多不得不隐藏,因为它确实非常丑陋。可以说现在出现的小剂量真像是来唤醒人类的
When you see the real Truth of what has been happening on your planet for eons of your time you may ask why God has allowed such disharmony and ugliness.
当你看到恒久以来真正发生了什么,你可能会问为什么神允许这样的不和谐与丑陋
God created life on Earth as an experiment so to speak. Souls were allowed to come to Earth to experience everything both good and bad, to learn and to grow. However certain souls from the distant galaxies took over this experiment .It was known that these souls also needed to learn and grow .
神在地球上创造生命是为了一个实验,可以这么说。灵魂被允许来到地球体验好与坏的一切,来学习和成长。无论如何,某些来自遥远星系的灵魂接管了这个实验。这些灵魂也需要学习和成长
However the Divine will not allow a planet to be destroyed in their learning and this was seen as a possible timeline so it is time now for these souls to continue their own soul growth elsewhere. Although some of you may say otherwise ,even these darker entities have a soul and are a part of the one true God .Believe this Dear ones and send them your Love and Light for they so need it at this time.
无论如何,神不会让一个星球在学习期间被摧毁,这被视为一条可能的时间线,所以是时候让这些灵魂到别的地方继续它们的灵魂成长。虽然你们一些人会说,这些黑暗实体也有灵魂,是神的一部分。相信这一点,亲爱的,发送他们你的爱和光,因为他们此刻需要它
And so Dear ones those of you who have been so patient in these dark times will soon be celebrating when others join you in manifesting this New World of your making.
所以,亲爱的,你们那些在这些黑暗时期非常有耐心的人很快会被庆祝,当别人加入你一起显化这个新的世界
Have Faith, Trust and Believe and your own Patience will be rewarded.
要有信念,相信,你的耐心会得到回报
Call on us to help you traverse this time but know in your hearts that Good will always overcome the bad.
呼唤我们来帮助你通过这个时刻,但在心中知晓,善总是会战胜恶
I am your servant Dwahl Khul and I am here to help in anyway that I can, so do call on me in your meditations and your dreams .
我是你的仆人,Dwahl Khul,我前来提供帮助,所以在你的冥想和梦中呼唤我
Sending you all much Love and many Blessings.
发送你们大量的爱和祝福

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2021/11/04/dwahl-khul-patience/
日期:2021年11月4日
来自:Thea Grace Sirius
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-11-5 21:16 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:55 , Processed in 0.041360 second(s), 24 queries .