主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-10-30 11:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿什塔-照亮一切的天使

Dear brothers of the planet Earth! I am Ashtar Sheran.
亲爱的地球兄弟们!我是阿什塔
Thanks to the energy that comes to this planet, we have seen a lot of things coming to the surface. The focus of each one of you in the world today, is just to understand, to visualize, everything bad that is appearing. Everything absurd, everything contradictory, everything that still shocks you; these are the things that you perceive and understand as a worsening world.
出于进入地球的能量,我们看到很多东西来到表面。今天你们每个人的焦点放在了去理解、可视化出现的所有不好的东西上。荒谬、矛盾、依旧震惊你的东西。这是你感知到和理解为世界不断在恶化的东西
So I’m going to teach you something. Imagine that the Central Sunlight is a great angel; a beautiful angel. He is not very big, he is the size of you (realize that I am creating an imaginary being). This angel enters your home and through his light, very intense, points that you see in your day to day life as dim, as dark, all become illuminated, because this angel has this property, to bring the light where there is no light.
所以我来教导你一些东西。想象中央太阳光是一个伟大的天使;一个美丽的天使。他并不巨大,他和你一样大小(意识到我在创造一个虚构的存在)。这个天使进入你的家,通过他的光,非常强烈,你在日常生活中视为黯淡、黑暗的东西都被照亮,因为这个天使有这个能力,把光带到没有光的地方
So it doesn’t matter if it is a place where there is no physical light; the light of this angel fills all the points where he passes, even the smallest gap in your walls, furniture, will be illuminated, and I assure you that exactly because they are dark places that you got used to never look there, you will discover a lot of things, a lot of dirt; mainly dirt, things lost through time that you couldn’t find at all, your children’s toys. You can find anything in these places, because now they are extremely illuminated. The light goes through furniture, walls, everything in front of you. So the mere presence of this angel is enough for your house to light up, as if there were no walls, no furniture, no utensils, nothing; everything is clean, just one big box. And you would see everything.
所以如果一个地方没有物理上的光并没有关系。这个天使的光会充满他通过的每个点,即使墙壁、家具中最小的细缝,也会被照亮,因为它们是你从未看向的黑暗空间,你会发现很多的东西、灰尘。你很久前丢失的东西,孩子的玩具。你可以在这些地方找到任何东西,因为它们现在被照亮。光穿透家具、墙壁、你面前的一切。所以单单这个天使的存在就足以让你的房子被点亮,好似没有墙壁、家具、餐具,什么都没有;一切都是干净的,只有一个巨大的盒子。你会看到一切
So let’s take this image that I created and transform this angel as the Central Sunlight. He is illuminating everything. Then those dirties, either because of sloppiness, or because of difficult access, or because they were hidden on purpose, appear. Nothing is hidden anymore. So you have the feeling that your world is getting worse, but I ask you: If you discover something hidden, something bad that someone has tried to hide for a long time, and it comes out and shows the whole truth, is that bad? Is this making your world worse?
所以让我们拾起这个我所创造的形象,把这个天使转变成中央太阳光。他在照亮一切。然后那些肮脏,要么是因为凌乱要么是因为难以访问要么是因为有意隐藏,就会出现。什么都无法隐藏。所以你感到你的世界在变糟,但我请问你:如果你发现了隐藏的东西,不好的东西,有人试图隐藏很久了,它出来了,展现出了整体真像,这是好事吗?这会让你的世界更糟吗?
For many, they will say: “No, this is bad because it is better to have the illusion that the world is perfect”; that is, not wanting to see the error of others so that the time does not come to see one’s own. So what is happening today is that nothing is hidden anymore, and those who take care of the balance of their planet, even if in crooked ways, are being able to see a lot of things that they never saw before; and they are being able to act in an efficient and effective way. This is happening all over the planet. There is no more hiding.
对于许多人,他们会说:“不,这是坏事,生活在世界是完美的幻象中更好”;也就是,不想要看到别人的错误,这样看到自己错误的时间不会到来。所以正在发生的是没什么再隐藏,那些照顾行星平衡的人,即使在弯曲的方式中,能够看到他们从未见过的东西。他们能够在有效的方式中行为。这正在全球发生。不再有隐藏
The big problem is that it’s a lot of dirt. It is as if you were a group of street cleaners, and every day you are cleaning up a little bit of that mountain of garbage that is coming out of nowhere. You can’t clean it all at once. And for each thing that is discovered, it has to have a destination; it has to have an action. And many more need to be created in order to deal with the problem that has appeared.
问题是有着很多灰尘。好似你是清洁工,每一天你清理一点不知道从哪来的垃圾山。你无法一次性清理干净。因为每一个被发现的东西,都有着一个目标。都必须采取一个行动。很多需要被清理,以便处理出现的问题
So no, your world is not getting worse. Your world is clearing up. You are becoming aware of all the facts; you are becoming aware of people that you supposedly thought were perfect, that you now realize had a lot of garbage stored under the rug. And as those mountains of dirt are being cleaned up, those truths, those worst truths, are almost coming out. I can tell you that many of you are very concerned because you are seeing things coming out very quickly, and you can no longer hide any of the things you have done for so long.
所以不,你的世界不会变糟。你的世界在清理。你在意识到所有的面向;你在意识到你可能认为是完美的人,你现在意识到在地毯下面藏着很多垃圾。随着那些垃圾山被清理,那些真像,那些最不令人愉快的真像,就要出现。我可以告诉你,你们许多人很担心,因为你看到事物出现地非常快,你无法再隐藏你很长时间以来所做的任何事情
So the time is coming for the final cleansing; that cleansing where the great truths will come out. They are not truths of people, they are truths of groups, of leaders, in every respect. When we talk about great truths, what do we mean? First the story of your planet, the story that has never been told, throwing down the beliefs created by your religions. This will be the first to be brought down. The great truth about every Being of Light will be told, and from then on the rest is a consequence of the actions of all those same leaders who have manipulated the inhabitants of this planet.
所以最终清理的时间已经到来;巨大的真像会出现。它们不是关于普通人的真像,而是关于团体、领导的真像,每个方面的。当我们谈论巨大的真像,我们指的是什么?首先,地球的故事,从未被述说的故事,扔掉宗教创造的信念。这是第一个会倒下的。关于每一个光之存在的巨大真像会被述说,然后到来的就是那些空置人类之人行为的后果
So at this moment there is no point in being afraid, no point in being impatient, no point in being frightened of what is to come. The time now is to trust every Being of Light that you can relate to; it doesn’t have to be everyone. We don’t want hegemony, we want you to feel safe having only one being around you, and to trust that he will do everything for you to protect you. That is what we ask. It’s not too much to ask. And may I put it another way, that is what we offer: the support and protection for you.
所以在这个时刻,没有必要害怕,没有必要不耐烦,没有不要害怕什么会到来。现在是相信每个你可以连接的光之存在的时间;它不需要是每个人。我们不想要霸全,我们想要你感到安全,只让一个光之存在处于你周围,相信他会尽力保护你。这是我们请求的。这并不难。我换一种说法,这是我们提供的:支持和保护
So don’t be wondering, “What am I going to hear, what am I going to see?”; because every thought you have creating something, at that moment it also reverberates. It has already been said here, if you want to imagine the great moment of truths, imagine the people clapping, imagine the people calm, imagine the people suffering but with calmness, with love in their hearts, without anger, without hate. This you need to reverberate, not anything else. It is no use for you to emanate fear for a moment that will happen.If you emanate fear you don’t trust us. So, you haven’t made an alliance with a Being of Light yet, because if you had, you wouldn’t be afraid, because you would trust that this being would be right there beside you, taking your plea, giving you a big loving embrace, listening to your questions, and most of all balancing your whole being. Emanating fear is the worst thing you can do at this moment, because those who emanate fear lower their vibrations, and join the great mass that knows nothing, or pretends not to know.
所以不要好奇:“我会听到什么,我会看到什么?”因为你的每一个想法会创造什么,在那个时刻它也会回响。如果你想要想象伟大的真像时刻,想象人们在鼓掌,想象人们很平静,想象人们很痛苦但很平静,心中有着爱,没有愤怒,没有仇恨。这是你需要回响的,不是别的。去对将会发生的时刻产生恐惧没有用。如果你散发恐惧你就是不相信我们。所以,你还未与一个光之存在建立联盟,因为如果你有,你就不会害怕,因为你会相信这个存在会站在你身边,拾起你的请求,给予你一个爱的拥抱,聆听你的问题,最重要的,平衡你的整体存在。散发恐惧是你可以做的最糟糕的事情,因为那些散发恐惧的人会降低他们的振动,加入一无所知或假装不知道的大众
Those who trust, who have faith, just wait; wait for the great moment of revelations. What will it be like? It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter how it will be. What matters is that each inhabitant of this planet will know everything, even if there is one inside a hidden cave, isolated from the world; he will know everything. So the time now, my brothers and sisters, the time is to trust, is to make that list of protections and just trust. This is the big word: trust. He who trusts fears nothing, he who does not trust feels fear.
那些相信,有信念的人,只是等待;等待伟大的启示时刻。它会是什么样的?不重要。重要的是每个人会知晓一切,即使是生活在洞穴里的人,与世隔绝的人;他会知晓一切。所以兄弟姐妹们,现在是去相信的时间,列出保护事项并相信。这是关键词:相信。相信的人并不害怕什么,不相信的人会感到恐惧
So learn to trust. But it’s not just saying, “I trust!”, that’s not how it works. You have to demonstrate that, that your trust is total, and that whatever happens you are not worried. Because you know that what will happen will be the best thing for your soul, and right now the focus is your souls, not you. Your souls need to be cleansed. Your souls need to have the vibration necessary for the 5th Dimension, because they carry the vibration, not your body. Your mind and your soul are one. Your soul intuits you and you receive the intuition. You think and your soul receives your thought. You are one.
所以学会相信。但不只是说说“我相信!”这没有用。你必须展示,展示你的信任是完全的,无论发生什么你都不担心。因为你知道会发生的会是对你灵魂来说最好的东西,现在的焦点是你的灵魂,不是你。你的灵魂需要清理。你的灵魂需要拥有五维所需的振动,因为它们携带着振动,不是你的身体。你的头脑和灵魂是一。你的灵魂发送你直觉,你接收。你思考,你的灵魂接收你的思想。你们是一
So we need to treat your souls, because they are the ones carrying the vibration of eons of time, of pain, suffering, magic, evil, violence, everything. The time now is to look up to the heavens, say goodbye to one of us who is in your skies, and trust that we are there and we see each of you who wave to us. Believe me, we see. Because what connects us to each of you is the connection of love that you feel. So if you respect us and love us the connection with us is immediately created, and we see you individually.
所以我们需要治疗你的灵魂,因为它们携带着恒久以来的振动、痛苦、苦难、魔法、邪恶、暴力、一切。现在是看向天空,对天空中的我们说再见的时刻,相信我们就在那里,我们看到了每一个向我们挥手的人。相信我,我们看得到。因为我们与你的连接是你感到的爱。所以如果你尊重我们,爱我们,与我们的连接会立刻被创造,我们会看到你个人
We know, on the surface of the planet, who we can contact, and we will. Also, you don’t want to know how or when, we will just be a surprise visitor. So as you say, keep your house tidy, keep your house smelling good, keep your house ready for our visit, but I tell you that this house is not your physical house, it is your heart. Keep your heart open, loving, clean, and for sure we will reach it, and yes we will unite in one thought, in one moment, in one energy, and you don’t need to see us, you just need to feel us and hear our words in your mind. But be assured that you will feel our embrace, and we will be together in a great fusion of energy and love.
我们知道,在地表,我们能够联系的人,我们会与你联系。你不用知道如何或何时,我们会是一个意外访客。所以,如你所说,打扫一下你的房子,喷些香水,准备好接收访客,但我告诉你,这个房子不是你住的物理房子,而是你的心。保持心敞开、有爱、干净,我们肯定会来触及它,是的,我们会在一个想法、一个片刻、一个能量中联合在一起,你不需要看到我们,你只需感到我们,在脑海中听到我们。但放心,你会感到我们的拥抱,我们会在伟大的能量和爱之融合中在一起
The moment is one of trust, my brothers. Do not hesitate in any minute. Trust your Guardians, trust your Masters. Act naturally without anxiety, without despair, because when the moment comes you will be balanced and prepared, and you will go through everything with the certainty that you will have us there, close to you, wiping your tears, giving you words of support, and above all saying: “We are here and we love you unconditionally.
相信,兄弟们。不要犹豫。相信你的守护者,相信大师们。自然地行为,而没有焦虑,没有绝望,因为当那一刻到来,你会平衡与准备好,你会伴随着我们就在你身边的确定性经历一切,我们会在那擦拭你的泪水,给予你支持的话语,最重要的话语就是“我们在这里,我们无条件地爱你”

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../ashtar-wave-to-us-and-receive.../
日期:2021年10月29日
来自:Vania Rodriguez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 02:54 , Processed in 0.049898 second(s), 25 queries .