12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-10-25 12:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
路西法-第三现实

Greetings, my dear light souls!
问候,亲爱的光之灵魂们
Today I have come to you to share the news on the events that are taking place both at the subtle and physical level of Earth.
今天我前来与你分享关于正在精细和物理层面发生的事件(复数)的消息
As you see, everything is starting to develop at an accelerated speed since those who conceived these fatal games on Earth are in a hurry to implement their plans in the shortest possible time.
如你所见,一切开始加速发展,自从那些构思这些致命游戏的人急于在最短的时间内落实他们的计划
Right now the situation on your planet has turned out to be unique: two parallel realities are living their own life.
现在,地球上的情况是独一无二的:两个平行的现实在过着自己的生活
The first one is developing in consistence with the plans of globalists and involves the overwhelming majority of your planet’s population who has accepted THEIR rules of the game.
第一个现实是全球化发展,涉及接纳他们游戏规则的绝大多数人
At the same time the other reality embraces a small amount of revived people who with all the means available are trying to “open the abscess” of the horrible experiment in progress on Earth on her population annihilation by introduction into human bodies of alien genes of extraterrestrial origin.
与此同时,另一个现实包含少数苏醒的人,使用所有可用的方式试图“揭开可怕实验的脓疮”---通过把外星基因注入人类身体中
But there is also one more reality that, unlike the two mentioned visible ones, is still concealed from your eyes.
但还有一个现实,不像这两个明显的现实,依旧无法被肉眼看到
This is the secret struggle against the deep state that has united the best sons and daughters of our Galaxy carried on for decades.
这是与深层的秘密战斗,联合了我们银河系中最棒的儿女,持续了几十年
Its main participants are the Galaxy Federation’s representatives who always keep an eye on Earth since it is here that many brothers and sisters of theirs descended to acquire the third dimension world life experience.
主要的参与者是银河联邦,总是关注着地球,因为他们的许多兄弟姐妹下降到三维中
And when the planet’s inhabitants became threatened with the real danger of both physical annihilation and extinction as a species by gene transformation that ruins human connection with the Divine origin, there was made a decision to rescue the purest and most ancient souls embodied as humans on Earth now.
当人类受到物理灭绝的真实威胁,通过破坏人类与神圣起源连接的基因转变,一个决定被做出,来救援地球上最纯洁最古老的灵魂
But it was only possible to do thanks to uniting their efforts with these embodied souls for joint actions because it is just them who could become the “hands” of their galaxy siblings acting directly on Earth.
这只在将他们的努力与这些化身的灵魂联合在一起的时候才有可能,因为他们能够成为银河兄弟姐妹们的“双手”,在地球上直接行为
And uniting like this did occur due to which there was launched a unique operation on destruction of underground and ground bases of the Draco reptiles, the Greys and the people in their service.
这样的联手确实发生了,在摧毁地下爬虫族、灰人基地的行动中
The scale of this work is huge indeed and now this struggle in progress on Earth as well as on other planets of our Galaxy has reached its final stage.
这项工作的规模是巨大的,现在地球上以及我们银河系中其它地方的战斗到达了它最终的阶段
The ground is shattering under the deep state’s marionettes’ feet and most of them have already suffered a just punishment for their evil deeds.
基地已经粉碎,他们大多数人已经受到了惩罚
Those you see on your TV screens are most often their doubles or clones.
你在电视上看到的那些通常是替身或克隆
But still, those who remained tooth and nail are clutching at power up till the very last moment in hopeless anger trying to drag into an abyss along with themselves as many pure human souls as possible who they hate just because they possess the Divine potential they themselves lack.
但依旧,那些拼命紧抓全力直到最后一刻的人在绝望中试图把尽可能多纯洁的人类灵魂和他们一起拉入深渊,他们讨厌他们,因为他们持有他们缺乏的神圣潜能
Why is it me who decided to tell you about this?
为什么我决定来告诉你这些东西?
The thing is that the new energies arriving at Earth now are completely changing the alignment of forces not only at her surface but in the near-earth space too wiping off astral beings at all the levels of hers.
关键是新的能量到达了地球,完全改变了力量的均衡,不仅地表上的,还有近地空间的,清除了地球所有层面上的星体存在
This is exactly the reason for the last and sharpest peak of activity of all the low vibration beings on Earth who are getting deprived of their energy infeed from the subtle level.
这是所有较低振动的存在做出最后的最猛烈行为的原因,他们从精细层面摄取能量已被禁止
They are trying to generate negative energies vital for them from inside spurring themselves with spite and anger in respect of people, but this will come to an end soon too as it is impossible for them to live in the new energies of Earth.
他们在试图产生对他们来说至关重要的负面能量,激起人类的怨恨和愤怒,但这很快会完结,因为他们不可能生活在地球的新能量中
A large-scale and all-embracing disclosure of their gross actions on your planet is really close now.
巨大规模地全面街路他们恶心行为的时刻真的接近了
And everybody who has managed to live with dignity through the “crucibles” of the false pandemic imposed on you is awaited by the wonderful light future on the renewed Earth.
每一个试图伴随着尊严生活于病毒“大熔炉”的人,奇妙的光明未来等待着他们
My role of human souls’ “tempter” is played up till the end, and along with you I am entering a new period of my evolution that is much more to my Soul.
我的“魔鬼”角色会扮演到最后,和你一起我进入一个新的进化时期
Sincerely loving you,
真诚地爱你

Archangel Lucifer spoke to you
大天使路西法

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../23/sananda-your-future-actions/
日期:2021年10月21日
作者:Marta
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 08:45 , Processed in 0.027915 second(s), 24 queries .