主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-10-17 09:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
克里昂-自我疗愈的意识

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service.
问候,亲爱的!我是磁性服务的克里昂
This is the fourth channel of the month regarding change. The past three weeks, we’ve discussed several attributes of change that are beginning to happen on this planet. The changes are mostly consciousness, and we have given you some examples which show that many of these were expected, and they coordinate with the messages of the indigenous. They revolve around the cycle of our time, the precession of the equinox, and the 2012 shift.
这是这个月中关于改变的第四则传导。过去三周,我们谈论了正在开始发生的几个改变属性。改变主要是意识上的,我们给予了你一些例子,展示了其中一些是意料之中的,它们与土著的信息相匹配。它们以我们的时间周期、秋分以及2012转变为中心
So, here you sit in a time of expected change, and the first thing that happens is COVID. You have to ask, “Is it related?” And we’ve given the answer now many times. Indeed (it is related)! More than related, it is the catalyst to what follows next. This virus has almost stopped the normal operational attributes of this planet, and I told you that this is like stopping a large factory so that it can retool.
所以,你现在坐落于预期的改变时刻,首先发生的是病毒。你会问:“这有关系吗?”我们给予了答案很多次。确实(它有关系)!不只有关,它是接下来之物的催化剂。病毒几乎停止了地球的正常运作属性,我告诉过你,这就像停止一个巨大的工厂,这样它可以重组
We have discussed the metaphor of a factory that cannot stop. After some time, it starts to be dysfunctional, and those operating it start a process of greed and lack of integrity. It becomes so bad that it becomes badly inefficient, yet, nobody can stop it. It’s too big. However, COVID stopped it!
我们已经讨论过工厂的比喻,它无法被阻止。在一段时间后,它开始机能失调,那些运作它的人开始了一个贪婪和缺乏诚信的进程。它变得很糟,它变得非常低效率,但,没人可以阻止它。它太大。无论如何,病毒阻止了它
This gives a space, does it not? It’s a space that no one expected, given in order to see the inefficiencies of the factory (the systems of Earth). It’s a time to retool and clearly see the dark things that have grown in the dark corners where you never were able to look before. It’s a chance to see more light than ever and identify those who are keeping you from seeing it.
这给予了一个空间,是不是?这是一个没人预料到的空间,以便看到工厂(地球系统)的低效率(无能)。是时候重组,清晰地看到在黑暗角落滋生的黑暗事物,之前你无法看到的。这是一个机会去看到更多的光,识别那些阻碍你看到它的人
Dear ones, that’s just the beginning of what we discussed. We’ve given you some messages of change in the past and said, “watch for this,” or “look for that.” These things are coming. There are some things coming that would surprise you, that are truly sensational and filled with great things, and when I tell you about some of these things, you may ask, “How soon, Kryon, how soon?”
亲爱的,这只是我们所谈论之物的开端。在过去我们给予了你一个关于改变的信息,说道:“留意这个”或“注意那个”。这些东西正在到来。一些东西会惊讶你,确实是轰动的,充满了伟大,当我跟你述说这些东西,你可能问道“要多久,克里昂,多快?”
Every single one of these things that I’m going to give you now actually already exists. They already exist in some form or are being developed. Let me be clear: Some of these things lay on humanity, waiting for the aha experience. “Kryon, what are you talking about?”Inventions are Given when They are Needed
我现在会给予你的每一个这些东西实际上已经存在。它们已经在某种形式中存在或已经发展。让我明确:一些东西搁在那里,等待着啊哈体验。“克里昂,你在说什么?”发明会被给予,当它们被需要
Let me go back and revisit some messages you may have heard before: Major inventions that have changed the culture of this planet often seem to happen all at once, all over the globe, almost like they were delivered to consciousness all at once from somewhere else.
让我回顾,重温一些你可能听到过的信息:改变地球文化的重大发明通常看似突然发生,贯穿全世界,好像它们从别的地方一下子全部被递交给意识
Seldom do you have just one individual with an idea that then changes the planet. That may be the story they tell you in history, but these profound inventions and discoveries usually happen simultaneously, and the first individual to manifest it is the one who gets the credit.
很少,只有一个人拥有一个想法,然后就改变了地球。这可能是他们在历史中告诉你的故事,但这些深刻的发明和发现通常是同时发生的,第一个显化它的人获得声誉
Electricity: Some of the inventions that manifest themselves on the planet seem odd in their timing. You might look back and ask, “Why did it take so long? How is this possible?” If you start looking at the facts, the discovery of electricity is one. How long has this energy been obvious to mankind in so many ways?
:一些发明在当时看似很奇怪。你可以回顾并问道“为什么花了那么久?这怎么可能?”如果你开始看向事实,电的发现就是其中之一。这个能量在如此多的方式中变得显而易见有多久了?
Whether it’s static (electricity), like the sparks you make when you move your feet on certain substances, or whether it’s lightning in the sky … why did it take until only a couple of hundred years ago for it really to be looked at, or the question asked: “I wonder if this is energy we could use?” As to who actually invented it, you knew it was Michael Faraday, right (or did you get another story)? And – that it wasn’t actually electricity – but rather, electromagnetic induction (magnetics)?
无论是静态的电,就像你的脚在特定物质上移动会产生的火花,还是天空中的闪电...为什么直到几百年前才真正看向它,或者问题应该是“我想知道这个能量是否可以被我们使用?”至于谁发明了它,你知道是迈克尔法拉第(你有另一个故事吗)?实际上它并不是电---而是,电磁效应(磁力学)?
Flight is another one. The Chinese have been flying kites and have known about wind currents for 3,000 years. Why weren’t there men in the sky, using kites and updrafts with the profound understanding that humanity already had of these things? What took so long? Even today, you see those who leap off mountain tops without powered flight – with a kite strapped to them. Where was that? It should have been intuitive and should have occurred a thousand years ago.
飞行是另一个。中国一直有风筝,知道气流有3000年了。为什么没有人到天空中去,使用风筝和气流,伴随着人类已经拥有的深刻理解?为什么花了那么久?即使今天,你看到那些不带动力装置从山顶飞跃的人---伴随着捆绑在身上的滑翔翼。那时候这样的东西在哪里?它应该凭直觉就知晓的,应该一千年前就存在了
You had watched the birds, you flew kites, yet, for thousands of years, nobody did it. Does this make sense? It took until the Wright brothers gave it to you using powered engines. That wasn’t that long ago, dear ones, and they only beat the French with their famous first flight by two weeks! Do you see what I’m saying? This invention was “delivered to the Field” when it was ready – and all over the Earth at the same time.
你看到过鸟,你放过风筝,上千年了,没人去做。这合理吗?直到莱特兄弟使用动力引擎将它给予了你。这还是不久前的事,亲爱的,他们通过那个著名的首飞先于两周击败了法国。你明白我在说什么了吗?这个发明被“递交给场域”,当它准备好---全世界同时
Inventions that change the Earth profoundly in this way happen when it’s time. You may disagree. You may say, “Oh, we can think of these things any time we want.” This is not true or many inventions that were completely “there and ready and intuitive” would have happened even sooner than they did.
深刻改变地球的发明在时机到来的时候发生。你可能不同意。你可能会说“哦,我们可以随时思考这些东西。”这不是真的或者许多完全“在那、准备着、直觉上可以知晓的”可以比实际上更早发生
There are some things coming that are already here, dear ones, in certain ways. They are already in the Field, waiting to be plucked out. I want to tell you about them. Some have heard this before.
一些已经在某种方式中存在的东西正在到来,亲爱的。它们已经处于场域中,等待着被拾起。我想要跟你述说它们。一些人已经听过了
The Best Coming Inventions Will Not Be High Technology
即将到来的最佳发明不会是高科技的
Don’t be surprised if the most advanced discoveries that you’re going to make, which are going to change this planet profoundly, have nothing to do with artificial intelligence or massive amounts of computing. You might say, it’s “back to basics” because some of the best inventions will be using patterns and basic physics that were always there, but which you just haven’t thought of yet.
不要惊讶,如果你会做出的最先进的发现,会深刻改变地球的,跟人工智能或大量的运算没什么关系。你可能会说,它“返璞归真”,因为一些最佳发明会使用总是在那的模式和基本物理,只是你还没有想到
“Kryon, what are you talking about?”
“克里昂,你在说什么?”
THE END OF BATTERIES – AND THE GRID
电池的结束---以及电网
Let me talk about the magnetic energy wheel. It might be two, or even three wheels, but there is a simple pattern, an array of magnets that, when placed correctly, can keep a wheel spinning – forever.
让我来谈谈磁能轮。它可以是两个轮子,或三个,但有着一个简单的模式,一组磁铁,当正确放置,可以保持轮子永远旋转
Using the simple push/pull energy of small or large magnets together in a specific array, you can keep this wheel going forever. You’re aware, are you not, that natural magnets are very powerful, and they push and they pull with a great deal of force, with no rest or refresh time, and no side effects, and no fuel.
使用简单的推/拉或大或小的磁铁,在特定的列阵中,你可以永远让这个轮子旋转。你知道,自然磁铁非常强大,它们伴随着巨大的力量推和拉,不会有间隙或刷新时间,没有副作用,不用燃料
This is a huge secret! Why have you not seen this before? Put them together in an array where they will push and pull against each other and spin whatever size wheel you wish – until the end of time! All you have to do is oil the bearings occasionally. Have you thought of that? Dear ones, listen: If you can make something spin, you can connect it to an electric generator. Electricity, in any quantity, forever!
这是一个巨大的秘密!之前为什么你没有看到?在它们会推和拉彼此并旋转任何尺寸的轮子的阵列中放置它们!你所需要做的就是偶尔加点润滑油。你有没有想过这些?亲爱的,听着:如果你可以使得某样东西旋转,你可以将它与一个发电机连接上。电力,任何数量的,永远
I want you to think of what this means. Imagine: No batteries. “Kryon, what are you talking about. You’ve got to have batteries.” Dear ones, that statement is soooo yesterday! Imagine your favorite device. A phone, perhaps? What if, instead of a battery, it had a tiny, miniature, spinning magnetic motor that powered the device in real-time – forever! Not only are there no batteries in the future, but no charging anything. Every electronic thing you have has its own tiny, spinning generator built-in.
我想要你思考这意味着什么。想象:没有电池。“克里昂,你在说什么。你必须要有电池。”亲爱的,这个陈述已经过时了。想象你最喜欢的设备。手机?如果,与其是一块电池,它拥有一个微型的、旋转的磁力发电机来永远实时充能手机,如何?未来不仅不会有电池,还不用充电。每一个需要充电的东西都有自己微小的、旋转的发电机
“Kryon, how big can this wheel be?” Well, let’s think: Everything I have said can be enlarged. So, instead of a battery in an electric car, there is a larger spinning electric engine underneath, always supplying electricity to what we will now call super capacitance (something we have only briefly discussed).
“克里昂,这个轮子需要多大?”让我们想想“我所说的一切都能被放大。所以,与其电动车里面有一块电池,里面装了一个更大的旋转的电动机,总是给我们现在称为的超级电容(我们只是简单地讨论过)提供电力”
You will always have enough electricity to go for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of miles without ever stopping. And even while you sleep, electricity is still being generated to the “super cap.” It never stops.
你总是会有足够的电力去开上千英里路,不用停止。即使在你睡觉的时候,电依旧被生成给“超级电容”。永不停止
“Kryon, I still don’t understand how all this is going to change the entire planet.”
“克里昂,我依旧不明白这会如何改变地球”
Dear ones, I’m talking about individual power for every single building that exists on the planet – without being connected to any grid. NO WIRES AND NO OUTSIDE SOURCE. No weather pattern will ever shut down a city again or cause those to die because they can’t get electricity – because it’s right outside in a little spinning motor that never stops and always is running, to power whatever is needed. Magnetics is the answer. It’s free, instant, and mobile electricity for all.
亲爱的,我是在说每一栋楼中拥有自己的电力---不用与任何电网连接。不用电线,不用外在源头。没有天气可以再关闭一座城市或导致病人死亡---因为有着小小的旋转的发电机,永远不会停止,总是在旋转,给需要的东西充电。磁学是答案。它是免费的、瞬间的、可移动的
Every continent on this planet could have as much electricity as they wanted or needed to instantly power villages, hospitals, communications, teaching through the internet, and more. The internet would work, no matter what. Can you imagine when everybody could talk to everybody? Cultures and continents would start healing themselves and would finally start to be educated.
地球上的每一个地方都会有他们需要的电力来供能村庄、医院、通讯、互联网教学等等。互联网能够运行。你能想象,当每个人可以与每个人交谈是什么样的吗?文化和大洲会开始疗愈自己,最终开始被教导
All of this can happen from one undiscovered pattern – a magnetic array. Putting those magnets together so they will push and pull in a way that they will spin forever, can be customizable to any size – miniaturized or massive. They can power ships and cars – and they go forever. There is no resource that is easier and safer to use to power this planet than magnetics. No natural resources are burned, no pollution, and entirely safe.
这一切可以从一个未被发现的模式---磁阵列---开始。把那些磁铁放到一起,这样它们可以在永远旋转的方式中推和拉,可以定制成任何大小。可以充能船只和汽车---永远。没有比磁力更安全、更简单的资源来供能地球了。没有自然资源被燃烧、没有污染、完全安全
Kryon ~ This Can’t Work
克里昂~这不会奏效
“Kryon: If I had this invention, there are forces out there who would never let it be developed. I would be afraid to have it! The power companies of the planet will buy it and pocket it because they want to sell what they’ve got. They will never let this happen.”
“克里昂:如果我拥有这个发明,外面有着力量不会让它被开发出来。我会害怕拥有它!地球的电力公司会买下它,雪藏它,因为它们想要销售它们拥有的。它们永远不会让它发生”
Let’s stop for a moment. Dear ones, this is not your father’s world. What have I told you about change for the past 30 years? DO NOT POSTULATE THE FUTURE ON WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST. The shift is changing the consciousness of the planet.
让我们停下来一会儿。亲爱的,这不是你父亲的世界。我已经跟你说过过去30年的改变了。不要根据过去发生的东西假设未来。转变正在改变地球的意识
Right now, the power companies all over your land are in trouble. Fossil fuel is in trouble, if you haven’t noticed. Nuclear power, the former Holy Grail of power, has shown itself clearly to be exceptionally dangerous! Every one of the accepted mass power generation systems is failing.
现在,大地上的电力公司正处于困境。化石燃料处于困境,如果你还没有注意到。核能,之前神圣的力量,已经清晰地展示是非常危险的!每一个被接受的发电系统都在失败
I will tell you that the power companies of this land (USA), even if they are using steam or wind or sunlight, are all anxious for this invention! It’s simple, efficient, no huge investment needed, and (ready?) THEY will then be the ones to manufacture and sell the units, improving them and finding more and more uses to free all of you from any kind of power grid. So I’m telling you, it’s a new world, and those in the “power business” will be the first to want to use this.
我告诉你,这片大地上(US)的电力公司,即使它们在使用蒸汽或风或阳光,都渴望这项发明!它是简单的、有效的、不需要巨额投资以及“已经准备好了?”这些公司就会生产并销售以及改进它,让你们自由于任何的电网。所以我告诉你,这是一个新的世界,那些进行“电力业务”的人会第一个想要使用它
The Highest and Most Powerful Force of Humanity
人类最高和最强大的力量
Let me give you my favorite one: There are things that this body of yours does, which has only to do with consciousness, nothing else. In the last twenty years, there has been a revelation of proof. Consciousness is energy. It can alter physics.
让我给予你我最喜欢的一个:有着你的这个身体能够做的,只和意识有关。在过去20年,已经有证据表明。意识是能量。它可以改变物理
This realization was not always thought to be the case. In the past, consciousness was something esoteric, not well definable, and it didn’t belong in physics. Now it does. There is now a slow awareness that consciousness absolutely must be considered energy.
这个领悟并不总是被认为是真的。在过去,意识是深奥的东西,不容易被定义,它并不从属于物理。现在它被认可了。现在有着一个缓慢的意识,意识必须被认为是能量
Think: If consciousness is energy, then, like all other physical energies, there must be rules or axioms. It becomes predictive science. When you start to figure that out and you understand what those are, you will have some profound answers to some of the greatest mysteries of health: The energy of consciousness is the reason for the placebo effect! Someone takes a sugar-coated pill, and they are told that the pill is going to create a cure – and then it does! What is the process? How is that possible?
思考:如果意识是能量,那么,就像所有其它的物理能量,肯定有着规则或公理。它成为可预测性的科学。当你开始弄清楚这个,你明白那个是什么,你会拥有最大的健康神秘的答案:意识的能量是安慰剂效果的原因!一些人需要药丸外面包裹糖衣,他们被告知药丸会治愈他们---然后确实如此!这个流程是什么?这怎么可能?
Someone takes a homeopathic tincture, a chemistry that is too small to create a chemical reaction. Yet, it cures! What is happening? How does that work? The answer is the energy and the physics of consciousness combined with something called mirror neurons: What the body sees and expects, it often creates by itself. Perhaps, you see someone else eating a meal and you salivate. That’s consciousness over chemistry, dear ones.
有些人需要一个顺势疗法,一个很小不会引起化学反应的化学作用。但,它治愈!发生了什么!这如何奏效?答案是意识的能量和物理与所谓的镜像神经元组合:身体看到和期待的,通常是它自己创造的。也许,你看到别人在吃饭,你流口水。这是意识盖过了化学作用,亲爱的
Have you ever wondered if mirror neurons could play a powerful and larger part in a coming system of healing? What if you could convince your body that it was healing? Mirror neurons can’t tell the difference between what you believe or what is happening chemically. Therefore, consciousness instructs the body to heal itself, and it does! Now you understand how spontaneous remission may work. When you convince the body that a healing is occurring, it believes it so completely that it heals itself. This will be a new healing process. It will be the best of any that ever existed – using the energy of consciousness in new, measurable, scientific ways.
你有没有想过,如果镜像神经元能够在疗愈系统中扮演一个较大的部分,会如何?如果你能够说服你的身体它在被疗愈,会如何?镜像神经元无法分别你所相信的或正在发生的化学反应之间的区别。因此,意识命令身体疗愈自己,它就疗愈自己!现在你明白自发性缓解如何运作了。当你说服身体一个疗愈正在发生,它相信,它就疗愈自己。这会是一个新的疗愈进程。它会是最好的---在新的、可衡量的、科学的方式中使用意识的能量
No artificial intelligence – no super hi-tech advancements
没有人工智能---没有超级科技进步
Instead, this becomes the revelation of what you as Humans have always had. Powerful!
而是,揭示你作为人总是拥有的东西。强大!
I want you to ponder these changes because they are in the Field. Do you think when science discovered that consciousness is energy, they just left that alone? No. They wanted to find out more about what it is. The first thing they realized is that they are dealing with a multidimensional energy. Indeed, science may not think immediately about the self-healing potentials that exist, but eventually, they will
我想要你沉思这些改变,因为它们处于场域中。你是否认为当科学发现意识就是能量,然后就不管了?不。他们想要发现更多。他们意识到的第一件事就是他们在处理一个多维度的能量。确实,科学可能不会立刻就想到自我疗愈的可能性,但最终,他们会的
How long will it take? That’s up to you. How many of you believe these things? For the belief itself, you might say, is a transmitter of reality, because when you believe something, you can make it happen.
这需要多久?取决于你。有多少人相信这些东西?因为信念本身,你可以说,是一个现实的转变器,因为当你相信什么,你会使它发生
Changes are coming to this planet, dear ones, and I have told you this. We continue to tell you about the ones that will enhance humanity, and there will come a time when the last thing you will ever want to do to each other is to kill one another. There is precedent for this in other places that I have talked about, so I have seen it. I have seen it.
改变正在到来,亲爱的,我告诉过你。我们会继续告诉你会改善人类的改变
I am Kryon, in love with humanity.
我是克里昂,在对人类的爱中
And so it is.
就是如此

日期:2021年8月25日
来自:Lee Carroll
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2021-10-20 10:44 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢克里昂的教导!

原来磁铁的摆放位置就可以产生永动机,谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 11:00 , Processed in 0.040114 second(s), 24 queries .