主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-10-12 12:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
约书亚-我们的心是相连的

Greetings, I am Yeshua. I am Jesus Sananda, I am Jesus, I am Yeshi, I am brother, I am ally, I am friend. And that is how I wish to come to you this day and every day… as brother, and ally, and friend. And yes, sometimes guide, sometimes healer, sometimes teacher. Whatever you need, however you need, desire, pray, hope for me to be in your life as beloved, I will be. And know sweet ones, in the same way, you show up for me. I think you do not always realize this, the level of sacred union and partnership that we have truly entered.
问候,我是约书亚。我是耶稣,我是萨南达,我是兄长,我是盟友,我是朋友。这就是我希望在今天和每一天前来的身份,兄长,盟友,朋友。是的,有时候指导,有时候疗愈师,有时候老师。无论你需要什么,无论你需要、渴望、祈祷、期望我如何处于你的生活中,我会来的。知晓,亲爱的 ,在相同的方式中,你也在为我存在。我想你并不总是意识到这一点,我们真正拥有的神圣联合与伙伴关系
And you say to me, “Well Lord, how can I possibly be your teacher?” Of course you are. Think of it, beloved, you live in an infinite, ever-expanding, exploding universe. And what does that mean? It means, beloved, that you are also expanding. You are unfurling your wings like never before, and that is quite an accomplishment.
你对我说“主,我如何能成为你的老师?”当然你是。想一想,亲爱的,你生活在一个无限的不断扩张的宇宙中。这意味着什么?意味着,亲爱的,你也在扩张。你在前所未有地展开翅膀,这是一个非凡的成就
And so, I say to you, “How does your community, how does the human community think or feel at this moment in time in a human existence way?” And you turn to me, and you say, “Well Yeshi, this group thinks that, this group feels that, there are various trends…” And when I say this does not make sense, you explain it with laughter and glee and patience. This is the nature of sacred union; it is the coming together heart to heart to heart to share what is sacred. And what is more sacred than love? The love is inside the words, the looks, the attitudes, the behavior.
所以,我对你说“你们的社区,人类社区是如何思考或感受的?”你转向我并说“耶稣,这个团体这么认为,那个团体那么感受,有着各种各样的趋势。”当我说这并不合理,你伴随着欢笑和耐心解释。这是神圣联合的本质。这是心联合在一起分享神圣的东西。还有什么比爱更神圣?爱位于话语、表情、态度、行为之中
Long ago Gabrielle has told you the love is embedded in each and every word, and the space in each and every letter, and between every letter, and between every word. It is also true when it is telepathic, spoken, written… it matters not. Nothing is more easy; nothing is more simple than the transmission of love. It is not complex; it is as easy as breathing. It is only in the human old paradigms of denial that it became something difficult, that many scenarios and dramas… the human addictions… became too embedded. The transmission of love is in each and every breath, in each and every beat of your heart. It is not something you need to strive to do; what you need to do is simply, delightfully, joyously be yourself.
很久前,加百利跟你说了爱镶嵌在每个话语中,每个字里行间。它也在心灵反应、说话、书写之中...不重要。没什么比爱的传输更简单,更轻松。它并不复杂。它和呼吸一样简单。只有在人类旧的否认编程中,它才变得很难,许多场景和戏剧...人类成瘾...变得太嵌入。爱的传输在每个呼吸之中,每个心跳之中。这不是你需要努力去做的事情。你需要做的是简单、快乐地做自己
Now, does that mean that each and every person is going to embrace you, love you back, agree with you? Not quite yet… but the answer is actually, yes. And how does that shift take place? How does that monumental change in attitudes and behaviors take place? Through kindness. Through consideration. Through heart sharing; through heart speaking; through heart listening.
现在,这是否意味着每个人会来拥抱你,爱你,同意你?还不能...但答案实际上是yes。这样的转变如何发生?态度和行为中的巨大改变如何发生?通过仁慈。通过深思熟虑。通过心的分享。通过心的述说。通过心的聆听
Long ago, when I walked the planet, there were many who did not like me, that thought I was a traitor, that thought I was a trouble maker, that thought I was quite crazy. But let me share something with you… there were rabbis, and Pharisees, and peddlers, and healers that I would speak to with kindness. And inside kindness is respect and honoring of the sacred nature of that being, of every being. And there were those who would be hysterically yelling at me. But there were some who disagreed strongly with me but would sit and talk to me kindly, honoring my divine right and my human right to my opinion. Of course, they hoped to sway me and let’s be true about this, I hoped to sway them, to reach their hearts, and sometimes I did, and sometimes I didn’t. But inside the conversation was the transmission, both from me and into me from them.
很久以前,当我行走于地球,很多人并不喜欢我,认为我是一个叛徒,认为我是一个惹事生非的人,认为我是疯子。但让我分享一些东西给你,有着与我友善交谈的拉比、法利赛人、小贩、疗愈师。在友善之中的是尊重和荣耀每个存在的神圣本质。还有那些歇斯底里对我大喊大叫的人。但有一些坚决不同意我的人愿意坐下来和我友好地交谈,荣耀我发表自己观点的神圣权利。当然,他们希望动摇我,让我们说真心话,我希望动摇他们,触及他们的心,有时候我有,有时候没有。但在谈话之中的是传输,从我传输他们,从他们传输我
It isn’t about immutable truth… there is only one truth, it does not change. There are many scenarios that are built to distract, and many become distracted because of the human prior addiction to drama. It is time to say, “So what?” And to embrace each other as brothers and sisters, as Gaians, as hybrids, as star beings, as one. That is how Nova Earth is built.
这不是关于不变的真理...只有一个真理,它不会改变。有着很多场景是为了分心被建造的,许多人因为对戏剧的成瘾而被分心。是时候去说“那又怎样?”拥抱彼此为兄弟姐妹、盖亚人、混血、星际存在、一。这是新星地球建造的方式
Often the Mother, and many, certainly Gaia, speaks to you of the joy of diversity. Each person, each animal, each flower, each cloud, each mountain has a different, slightly different, lens on the experience of being in form. And each lens is valid. Not when it is shaded and colored by lies or untruth. But even when that is completely absent there is always a different lens and perspective… and that is the gift.
通常,母亲,还有许多人,当然还有盖亚,与你述说了多样性的喜悦。每个人,每个动物,每朵花,每朵云,每座山有着一个不同的,体验视角。每个视角都是有效的。不是当它被谎言或虚假遮蔽和染色的时候。而是即使它完全缺席,总是有着一个不同的镜头和视角...这就是礼物
You know, there were times when Magdalena, and all my friends, we would go to the countryside… they’d think it was teaching and preaching. And when there were many, and in my time, it meant rarely more than a few hundred… but that was many, and I would be so excited, not about conversion but because it was conjoining, it was the chance to be together in love.
你知道,有时候抹大拉的玛丽亚,我所有的朋友,我们会到乡下去,他们认为这是教导和讲道。当有很多人,在我那时候,这意味着很少超过几百人...但这已经很多了,我会很激动,不是关于交谈,而是因为这是联合,这是在爱中聚到一起的机会
Yes, there is that saying that when two or more are gathered… But let me tell you my friends, when we would gather… and there were many… it was joy-filled. And yes, I would make sure that everybody had something to eat and drink because I wanted them to come. I wanted to hear their stories. I wanted to read their hearts. The exact same way I want to be with you, to read your heart, and beloveds, to have you read mine. Not just as bouncing mirrors but as friends and family.
是的,有个说法,当两个或更多的人聚到一起...但让我告诉你,朋友们,当我们聚到一起...有着很多人...这是充满喜悦的。是的,我会确保每个人有东西吃、喝,因为我想要他们前来。我想要聆听他们的故事。我想要阅读他们的心。就像我想要和你在一起,阅读你的心,亲爱的,让你阅读我的。不是作为镜子,而是朋友和家人
We are united in heart in ways that are bigger than any solar system. We are woven and interwoven in miraculous ways. Let us proceed together. Let no man, woman, child, dog, cat, camel, alligator, cloud, hurricane… let no being be your enemy. Be kind and compassionate and celebrate because you, and we, are all on the journey back to the unity of One, back to the heart of One. There is no separation. We just get to have this experience as angels in form for a little while. So, call me, walk with me… I keep asking you to walk with me, to sit with me, to play with me. This is my invitation yet again. How will you answer? I know you will answer with love, as I respond to you in kind.
我们在心中是相连的,比任何太阳系都要巨大。我们在不可思议的方式中相互交织。让我们一起继续下去。不要让任何男人、女人、孩子、狗、毛、骆驼、鳄鱼、云、飓风...成为你的敌人。友善,富有同情心,庆祝,因为你,我们,都在返回一,返回一的心。没有分离。我们只是作为形态中的天使再拥有这个体验一会儿。所以,呼唤我,与我一同行走,我一直在请求你与我一同行走,与我同坐,与我玩耍。这是我的再次邀请。你会如何回答?我知道你会伴随着爱回答,就像我在友善中回应你
Go with my love. Go sweet angels in peace. Farewell.
伴随着我的爱前进。亲爱的天使,处于平和。再会

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../yeshua-what-is-the-nature-of.../
日期:2021年10月8日
来自:Linda Dillon
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:32 , Processed in 0.033652 second(s), 24 queries .