12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-10-6 11:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使亚列尔-神秘开始

ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE CREATURES
绝对独特的生物
As you wait for the end of this challenging time, I tell you: The mystery has just begun!
随着你等待这个挑战性时刻的结束,我告诉你:神秘才刚刚开始
And while you are slipping into doubt in the present crisis, I say to you: Your confidence and trust are being strengthened daily while you sleep – imperceptibly at first, but in truth you are growing into spiritual giants.
当你在当前的危机中滑入怀疑,我对你说:你的信心和信任每天在你的睡眠期间被加强---起初察觉不到,但事实上你在成长成精神巨人
No humanity has ever shown so much devotion and perseverance, and no humanity has ever been more capable of ascending in this one epoch.
从来没有人展现出如此多的奉献精神和毅力,从来没有人能够在一个时代中杨升
You are absolutely unique and outstanding creatures of God who are performing the sacred service of love to mankind and yourselves on earth.
你是绝对独一无二、惊人的神圣生物,对人类和你自己进行着神圣的爱之服务
You are still too little aware of your true greatness, there are still superimpositions of fears, so that you could not gain a clear view of this time event. So I come to you today with the unique gift to release and extinguish your fears that emanate from the excesses of this matrix.
你依旧不是很清楚自己真正的伟大,依旧有着叠加的恐惧,所以你无法获得一个清晰的视野。所以今天我带着独特的礼物前来释放并扑灭你的恐惧(来自这个矩阵的荒唐)
MY GIFT FOR YOU!
我的礼物
For this it needs from you the deep inner wish, which you present to me – I am the Archangel ARIEL, the Light of God – before falling asleep. What happens thereupon is:
你需要拥有深度的内在心愿,你呈现给我看---我是大天使亚列尔,神之光---在入睡前。会发生的就是:
I guide you, while you sleep, into the light levels of your spiritual home and you will be released daily from current fears!
在你睡眠的时候,我指引你进入你精神家园的光之水平,你每天都能够从当前的恐惧中松口气
On spiritual level much is possible – and is much, which needs very much time on earthly level, very fast possible.
在精神层面,很多东西是可能的---在地球层面,需要很久才有可能
If you want to wake up free of fear and refreshed in the future, tell me before going to bed. The planes of healing are waiting for you and they know how to take away your fears, worries and anxieties – they give you a healing answer to your questions.
如果你想要一早醒来自由于恐惧,焕然一新,在睡前跟我说。疗愈的平面等待着你,它们知道如何带走你的恐惧、担忧和焦虑---它们会给予你一个疗愈的答复
This gift requires that you face your fears and deal with them in your daytime consciousness. The time in which you lightly or due to mechanisms of repression declare: “I am not afraid”, should from today on belong to the past. Admit your fears to yourself, only then can they be released.
这个礼物需要你面对自己的恐惧,在你的白天意识中处理它们。掉以轻心的日子或者出于鸭破机制而宣称“我不害怕”的日子应该从今天起成为过去。认识到自己的恐惧,只有这样才能释放它们
Do you know why diffuse fears never go away? Because you never become aware of them.
你知道为什么弥漫的恐惧永远不会消散吗?因为你从未意识到它们
So come to me, so that I may guide you into the realm of light, into heaven – and so that you may remember how brave, determined, persevering, light-filled and powerful you are in truth.
所以向我前来,这样我可以指引你进入光的领域,进入天堂---这样你可以忆起你事实上有多勇敢、坚定、有毅力、充满光和强大
The events of this time are unrolling on the reel of life.
此刻的事件(复数)正在生命卷轴中展开
YOU ARE A SPIRITUAL GIANT
你是一个精神巨人
Ascension is gained through many small and large efforts of strength – it does not happen overnight. What is irrevocable is that in the end you will remain on earth as a spiritual giant or return to the spiritual realms of being perfected.
杨升通过许多大大小小的努力获得---它不会在一夜之间发生。不可避免的就是最终你会作为一个精神巨人处于地球上或者返回完美的精神领域
The mystery of your ultimate transformation and complete transformation from a human being of the third density into a being of the fifth density has begun.
你的终极转变,从第三密度的人类完全转变成第五密度的存在,这个神秘已经开始
It is you who determines the speed and it is up to you alone how far you want to let your soul carry you.
你来决定速度,取决于你想要让你的灵魂带你走多远
This time raises many questions and confronts you with yourself. Who am I? What is my task? And how can I become more luminous, clearer and more conscious?
这个时刻浮现了许多的问题,让你面对你自己。我是谁?我是任务是什么?我如何变得更开明、明晰、有意识?
I stand by you and guide you, while you sleep, into the realms of knowledge, light and love. There you will receive the answers you need so that you can master your life.
我站在你身边,指引着你,当你睡眠,进入知识、光、爱的领域。在那里,你会收到你所需的答案,这样你可以精通你的生活
This is my gift to you.
这是我给你的礼物
Today, it is only a matter of finding your task in this game and living your assignments. If you have reached this certainty, then everything is understandable to you by itself and the answers reach you by themselves.
今天,只是一个在这个游戏中找到你的任务并进行它的问题。如果你已经到达这个确定性,那么一切对你来说都是可以理解的,答案会自行到达你
Look deeper into your soul, deeper than you have ever looked – and live your life more absolutely than you have ever done. Recognize what prevents you from doing so, and then set out on a journey into the lighter planes of being.
深入你的灵魂,比起以往更加深入---比起以往更加绝对地生活。认识到什么在阻碍你这么做,然后启程进入更加轻盈的存在平面
You were born on this earth and equipped with specific assignments for this time. Release all the fears that prevent you from living what you are supposed to – and being who you are.
你带着特定的任务来到地球。释放所有阻碍你活出你应该活出的障碍---成为你的所是
I await you daily from now on for the journey into the light. You awaken while you sleep and you become complete – the mystery of your transformation begins.
从现在起我每天都会等待你进入光。当你睡眠,你苏醒,你变得完整---你转变的神秘开始
I love you infinitely.
我无限地爱你
ARCHANGEL ARIEL.
大天使亚列尔

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-ariel-the-mystery.../
日期:2021年10月4日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-10-6 22:56 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:13 , Processed in 0.046321 second(s), 25 queries .