12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-9-27 10:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-爱你之内的光

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你
We would wish for each of you to love yourself without condition. We would love for you to look in the mirror each morning and see the Presence of the loving Divine. We would sing for joy if you could build yourselves up when talking to self or others, rather than casually putting yourselves down.
我们希望你们每个人去不带条件地爱自己。我们希望你每天早上去看向镜子,看到有爱的神圣存在。当与自己或他人交谈,与其随意地贬低自己,而是去尊重自己,我们会欢呼雀跃。
We know you feel good about yourselves at times. We also see how easily so many you find fault with yourselves.
我们知道有时候你自我感觉良好。我们也看到了你们许多人多容易就找到自己的过错
In the heavens, we see only your perfection. We see only your light. We beat witness to all you do that is kind and loving, and when you are having a less-than-loving moment, we see only the love beneath that is trying to emerge. We see you in your pure potential – a soul enlivened, healthy, happy, expressed, and in awe of oneself. We know you have many challenges. We know you don’t always feel good about yourselves. We choose to feel good about you anyway. We choose to love what you love and support what you dream. We choose, dear ones, always to acknowledge and love the light within ourselves and within you. Before you focused your consciousness into your earthly reality, you did the same.
在天堂,我们只看到你的完美。我们只看到你的光。我们只见证你所做的友善和有爱的事情,当你拥有不怎么有爱的时刻,我们只看到蕴藏的爱在试图浮现。我们看到你纯粹的潜能---一个活泼、健康、快乐、表达、令人敬畏的灵魂。我们知道你经历了许多的挑战。我们知道你并不总是感觉自我良好。我们还是选择对你感觉良好。我们选择爱你喜爱的,支持你梦想的。我们选择,亲爱的,总是认识到并爱我们和你之内的光。在你专注于你的尘世现实之前,你也是这么做的
Little children, before they are conditioned, know self-love very well. They are proud of their “accomplishments” as well as their so-called “failures.” They know – wise souls that they are –  that this life is a glorious dance of experience. They show you their art, whether they’ve colored inside the lines or not. Some revel in the messes they make with dirt or dinner. They fall, look around, and get up laughing, or have a good cry and move on. They show you their owies, their bandaids, and even their casts very proudly. You would never catch a child saying, “I look fat. I look ugly.” They have no such notion before they learn it. They observe themselves in a mirror with fascination. They would never tell you they are stupid. They proudly tell you about all they’ve learned. They tell you all they are doing right. They do not judge, criticize, or find fault with themselves until others teach them to do so. They have no problems interrupting you in their zeal and passion to share life’s joy, or in their requests when they feel need. They are neither arrogant nor vain. They are perfect and they know it.
小孩子,在他们被附加条件之前,很清楚自爱。他们对自己的“成就”以及所谓的“失败”很是自豪。他们知道---作为明智的灵魂---此生是一个辉煌的体验舞蹈。他们展示你他们的艺术,无论有没有着色。一些孩子陶醉于玩泥巴或打翻晚餐。他们跌倒,环顾四周,站起来大笑,或者大哭一场并前进。他们非常自豪地展示你他们的燕麦粥、创可贴、甚至投掷。你永远不会发现一个孩子在说“我看起来好胖。我好丑。”他们在学会这些词汇之前没有这样的概念。他们伴随着着迷观察镜中的自己。他们永远不会告诉你他们很蠢。他们自豪地告诉你他们学到的一切。他们告诉你他们做对的一切。他们并不评判、批评或发现自己的错误直到别人教导他们这么做。他们会毫不客气地打断你与你分享生活的喜悦或请求你的帮助。他们不会自负或虚荣。他们是完美的,他们知道这一点
While it would be easy to blame those who taught you not to love yourselves, it is wiser, more empowering, and certainly kinder to yourself to say, “I may have been trained out of self-love at an early age, but now I remember! The Creator of universes loves me! My angels love me. I am cherished! Revered! Adored! Perhaps I could treat myself more kindly. Perhaps I could acknowledge the goodness, truth, beauty, and light within. Perhaps I could stop blaming my parents, teachers, ex’s and take ownership of who I am and how I choose to see myself in this present moment.” Then choose to value yourself. Choose to acknowledge your light. Choose to love your ever-beating heart and brilliant mind. Choose. Your free will is your greatest gift. You can choose to see yourselves as the Divine does, or choose to see yourselves through the eyes of those who forgot how to love themselves
虽然责怪那些教导你不要去爱自己的人很容易,去说“我也许在早年阶段被训练不去自爱,但我现在明白了!宇宙的造物主爱我!我的天使爱我。我被珍惜着!崇拜着!尊敬着!也许我可以更友善地对待自己。也许我可以认识到内在的良善、真理、美丽、光。也许我可以停止责怪我的父母、老师、前任并掌握我的所是、我如何在当下这个时刻看待自己。”会更明智、更有力量。然后选择重视自己。选择认识到你的光。选择爱自己永远跳动的心和璀璨的头脑。选择。你的自由意志是你最伟大的礼物。你可以选择视自己为神,或者选择通过忘记爱自己之人的眼睛看待你自己
We know it is hard to love yourself when others don’t. We understand that it is hard to be kind to yourself when others won’t. We know you have endured thousands to millions of less-than-loving interchanges throughout a lifetime – ranging from horrific abuse to unkind judgments, to being cut off in traffic.
我们知道当别人不爱你,你很难爱自己。我们明白当别人不善待你,你很难善待自己。我们知道你经受了数千到数百万没有爱的交互---从可怕的虐待到不友善的评判,到被加塞
However unthinkably bad the behavior of those around you (or even your own) nothing – nothing! – can diminish the light that you really are. Nothing and no one can rob you of the very essence of your being. Others can trigger you to forget. Others can trigger you to see yourself as less than light, less than perfect, less than pure. They can inspire you to wonder “what’s wrong” with you when in reality nothing is wrong at all! You may have a harder time loving yourself when others don’t, but always, you get to choose.
周围人(或你自己)的行为不管有多糟糕,没什么可以减少你真正所是的光。没什么,没人可以夺走你存在的本质。其他人可以触发你去忘记。其他人可以触发你去视自己比光要差、不完美、不纯净。他们可以启发你去好奇自己“出了什么错”,而事实上没什么有错!当别人不爱你,你可能难以去爱自己,但总是,你可以选择
You can choose to love the light within you. You can choose to elevate yourself rather than put yourself down. You can choose to talk sweetly and kindly to yourself. You alone, dear ones, get to choose to acknowledge and love yourself exactly as you are. No matter who does or doesn’t love you, you can choose to love yourselves.
你可以选择爱内在的光。你可以选择提高自己而不是贬低自己。你可以选择对自己甜蜜、友善地说话。你,亲爱的,可以选择认识到并爱你的所是。无论别人爱不爱你,你可以选择爱自己
You were not created to satisfy any criteria or pass any tests. You were not created to please others or even to make them comfortable. You were created for the joy of being you and if you are true to yourself you will shine a light for the world. You were created because the Source dreamt of a soul like you, imagined your absolute perfection, and the delightful expansion of love, and you came into being. You were created to be creators – to love yourself, your dreams, your desires, and your ideas enough to focus on them and thus, bring them into being.
你不是被创造来满足任何标准或通过任何测试的。你不是被创造来取悦别人或让别人舒服的。你被创造来享受做自己的喜悦,如果你忠于自己,你会为世界闪耀一道光。你被创造,因为源头梦想一个像你这样的灵魂,想象你绝对的完美,令人愉悦的爱之表达,你就成型了。你被创造来成为创造者--爱自己、你的梦想、你的渴望、你的想法来专注于它们,从而,带它们成型
Dear ones we pray for your joy! We long for your hearts to know the love that lives and breathes within you. We long for the day when you awaken to the fact that you deserve your own love, acknowledgment, validation, and your own reverence. You are magnificent beings!
亲爱的,我们祈求你的喜悦!我们渴望你的心知道生活在你之内的爱。我们渴望你意识到你值得拥有你的爱、认可、尊敬。你是辉煌的存在
Next time you look in the mirror, allow yourself to feel the incredible love that is peering out at the world through your eyes. Allow yourself to feel the love that lives within you. Wait until the judgments settle down, the self-criticisms settle down, and there is nothing but silence and presence. Then you will see who and what lives within you.
下一次你看向镜子,让自己感受从你的眼睛流露的令人难以置信的爱。让自己感到生活在你之内的爱。等待直到评判沉淀,自我批评沉淀,什么都没有,只有宁静与存在。然后你会看到谁或什么生活在你之内
You are magnificent! You are unique. You are precious creations of love and never separate from it.
你是辉煌的!你是独特的。你是珍贵的爱之造物,永远不会与它分离
When you wash your face, you are washing the face of God. When you get dressed, you are clothing the temple of the Divine. When you work in any way you are allowing the Love that creates universes to express itself through you.
当你洗脸,你在洗神的脸。当你穿衣服,你在打扮神的圣殿。当你工作,你在让创造了宇宙的爱通过你表达
You are magnificent. We cannot say this enough.
你是辉煌的。我们无法再强调了
Compared to the power that lives within you, your challenges are minuscule. Compared to the infinite, eternal, Love and Life that lives within you, the power of a virus pales by comparison. Compared to the Love and infinite compassion that lives within you, your anger and upsets seem like simple cries of pain when you feel pinched off from the experience of who you truly are.
与你之内的力量相比,你的挑战微不足道。与你之内无限、永恒的爱和生命相比,病毒的力量苍白无力。与你之内的爱和无限同情心相比,你的愤怒看似一个痛苦的哭声,当你感到被掐断对你真正所是的体验
Dear ones you are magnificent. Breathe that in. Receive it. Believe it.
亲爱的,你是辉煌的。吸收这一点。接收它。相信它
Our love for you is without bounds and without end. You can sit, breathe, receive, and open to feel it at any time. What matters most, however, is that you choose to acknowledge and love the light within yourself.
我们对你的爱没有界限,没有尽头。你可以随时坐下来、呼吸、接收、敞开来感受它。最重要的,就是你选择去认识到并爱你之内的光
Get up in the morning and say, “Good morning God, let us have a wonderful day together!” Look in the mirror and say, “Hello God, you are magnificent in this form and all forms.” Congratulate yourself for every loving act or thought. Overdo this kind of self-love until it becomes a habit. For in choosing to love the light that lives and breathes within you, you open to allow the goodness, grace, and guidance, you truly deserve to flow into you life… and indeed into all manifest creation.
在早上起来并说“早上好,神,让我们一起拥有美好的一天!”看向镜子并说“你好,神,你在这个形态和所有形态中辉煌极了”祝贺自己做出的每一个有爱的行为或想法。一直去进行这个自爱直到成为一个习惯。因为在选择去爱你之内的光之中,你敞开让你值得拥有的良善、恩典、指引流入你的生活,流入所有的造物
God Bless You! We love you so very much.— The Angels
上帝保佑你!我们非常地爱你。

天使

原文:https://sananda.website/the-angels-via-ann-albers.../
日期:2021年9月25日
来自:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:51 , Processed in 0.030604 second(s), 24 queries .