12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-9-26 13:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
至高的父亲-平衡需要恢复

Greetings My Children,
问候,我的孩子们
I am Supreme Father of Fathers, God, Creator and etc. This is my second communication to humankind on request of Prime Creator. He asked me to bring to your attention the importance of following the Universal Laws and the truth about the walk-ins.
我是至高的父亲,神,造物主等等。这是我的第二则通讯,在最初造物主的要求之下前来交付。他请求我让你明白跟随宇宙法则和关于walk-ins真理的重要性
My Dear Children, I have been always observing Mother Earth from the distance for a long time. I have noticed that many different informations are floating around in the Light Communities, and things became very confusing on what is the real truth and what is not. Your consistent meditations are going to connect you to the Universal Truth, so you will able to determine, if the particular intel is real.
我亲爱的孩子们,很长时间以来我一直在远处观察着地球母亲。我注意到许多不同的信息在光之社区漂浮,什么是真正的真理,什么不是,变得非常困惑。你始终如一的冥想会将你与宇宙真理连接,这样你能够辨别,特定的资讯是否真实
When ego is in charge instead of the soul, it can let you believe in the false information. The Universal Truth is the most reliable source you can link to, the connection comes from the God within you. That is Correct, all of you have a God in you, and now it’s time to release your Godly essence, which is going to guide everyone on their journey to Ascension.
当小我处于掌管,而不是灵魂,它会让你相信虚假的信息。宇宙真理是你可以链接的最可靠的源头,连接来自你之内的神。这是正确的,你们所有人之内都有一个神,现在是时候释放你神圣的本质,它会指引每个人踏上杨升之旅
The humankind came to rescue Mother Christa and got stuck here because of 3D Matrix. This is the right time to let go of all the attachments and leave the Matrix as soon as possible. To accomplish this task, you must stay 24 hours in high vibrations above 3D.
前来拯救地球的人因为3D矩阵被困在了这里。这是正确的时间去放下所有的附着物,尽快离开矩阵。要完成这个任务,你必须24小时处于高于3D的高振动
Your next step is to Ascend and move to the New Golden Age. In the near future the old Earth is going to dissolve, as at this moment there are two versions of Mother Earth: 5D version and 3D version.
你的下一步就是提升,进入新的黄金时代。在不久的将来,旧地球会溶解,在这个时刻有着两个版本的地球母亲:5D和3D
There are billions of civilizations existing in the Cosmos, so not to have a complete chaos, I, Supreme Father created the Universal Laws. These rules are the same to every living being anywhere in the Galaxy, Universe, Star System and etc. Only, the Dark Souls avoid to follow them and try to make their own rules. They harm others and create very negative energy that comes back to them.
有着数十亿文明存在于宇宙中,所以为了不会产生一个彻底的混乱,我,至高父亲创造了宇宙法则。这些规则对每一个活生生的存在来说都是一样的。只有,黑暗的灵魂不想要跟随它们,试图创造自己的规则。它们伤害别的灵魂,创造会返回它们的负面能量
Please aware, the action of taking someone’s life is unacceptable and punishable by the Universal Laws to the extent of loosing the soul. Some of these dark entities killed millions and destroyed whole Galaxies. Prime Creator and I, Supreme Father, both can’t allow for such travesties to continue to happen, so we got involved as having a free will gave too much freedom to the Darkness. The balance between spiritual world and non spiritual needs to be restored.
请意识到,夺走别人生命的行为是不可接受的,会受到宇宙法则惩罚的,在某种程度上会失去灵魂。一些黑暗实体杀害了数以百万的生灵,摧毁了整个银河系。最初造物主和我,至高的父亲,都不会允许这样的歪曲继续发生,所以我们介入,因为自由意志给予了黑暗太多的自由。精神世界和非精神世界之间的平衡需要恢复
Regarding the walk-ins, I want to ensure all of you, it’s prohibited for the reason of making disarrays and confusions, and it could cause some unexpected and tragic events. For the safety of physical bodies or host, it is not permitted by the Universal Laws, which are same to every race in the Cosmos.
关于walk-ins,我想要确保你们所有人,这是禁止的,因为会创造混乱和困惑,导致一些意想不到的悲剧。为了肉身的安全,这是不被宇宙法则允许的,对宇宙中的每个物种都是一样的
You don’t need anyone to assist you to win this battle between Light and Darkness. Each soul, who came here to rescue Mother Gaia, carries the essence of God within. Believe in being victorious. Please, never forget that the future is build in the presence.
你不需要任何人来帮助你赢得光明与黑暗之间的战斗。每一个来到这里拯救盖亚母亲的灵魂,内在都有神的本质。相信胜利。永远不要忘记未来建立在当下
Thank you Universal Channel for carrying this message. I am sending my Love and Blessings to each of you.
谢谢你管道,带来这则信息。我发送我的爱和祝福给每个人
I AM GOD AND SO ARE YOU
我是神,所以你也是

Supreme Father
至高的父亲

日期:2021年9月24日
来自:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 12:34 , Processed in 0.023753 second(s), 24 queries .