12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-9-20 12:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-进展更新

Greetings Beloved Ones,
问候,亲爱的
I am Archangel Michael, and I am forthcoming today with my new message to humanity. First, I want to remind everyone that you are a Divine Being, who came here to rescue this planet.
我是大天使麦克,今天我为人类带来了新的信息。首先,我想要提醒每个人,你是一个神圣的存在,前来拯救这个星球
The moment has come for you to take your ‘’swords’’ and start kicking out the corrupted souls from Mother Earth. The Dark Ones spend enough time controlling and stopping your progress and advancement as a civilization. It’s time to break their chains and send them and their 3D Matrix off this world.
时间已经到了去拿起你的 ‘宝剑’,开始将腐败的灵魂驱逐出地球母亲。黑暗存有花费了足够久的时间控制置、阻碍你们作为一个文明的发展。是时候打破锁链,把他们和他们的3D矩阵送离这个世界
Their ruling days are over, and now you can remove them by using your Divine Power hidden within your soul. I have faith that the humankind is going to win this long battle for freedom. If you are in danger, please call my name and I will come to rescue you.
他们管理的日子结束了,现在你可以通过使用隐藏在你灵魂中的神圣力量来移除他们。我相信人类会赢得这个漫长的自由之战。如果你处于危险,请呼唤我的名字,我会前来
Let me explain something to you, what it means to actually exist or live in higher dimensions. It’s a continuous experience of love or being in a state of total bliss. So far, only the Masters have such awareness, on how a real happiness feels. The ones, who live in 5th dimension or higher, are in a constant euphoria.
让我向你解释一些东西,真正存在或生活在更高维度意味着什么。它是连续不断地体验爱或处于完全极乐的状态。所以到目前为止,只有大师拥有这样的意识,拥有真正的幸福感。生活在五维或更高的人,处于恒常的狂喜中
In that reality you can effortlessly construct anything your soul desires. Before, humanity may ascend, they need to completely let go of the ego and start living their lives through the heart. As soon as your life becomes a daily expression of Love, all of your hidden gifts are going to come to the surface as a natural process of your spiritual evolution on Gaia.
在那个现实,你可以毫不费力地构造任何你灵魂渴望的东西。在人类杨升之前,他们需要完全放下小我,开始通过心生活。一旦你的生活变成爱的日常表达,你所有隐藏的天赋会浮现,作为你精神进化的自然过程
Your spiritual growth is based on you consistently connecting to your soul through daily meditations. Nobody ever raised themselves without contemplating, studying and learning wisdom from the Masters. Please, stop following, worshiping and listening to the fake prophets. There are many of them around, who keep confusing and preaching false truth.
你的精神成长是基于你不断地通过日常冥想与你的灵魂连接。没有人可以不用沉思、研究、学习大师们的智慧而提升。请停止跟随、崇拜或聆听虚假的先知。他们到处都有,不断地混淆视听和说教虚假的真理
They are saying lies about the future of Mother Gaia and humanity. For example, the information about the soul swapping is absolutely not accurate. The soul uses the same body from the beginning until the human shell dies, then finds or creates a new form. This is why the Darkness can’t touch your soul, they can only try to possess someone, the soul is protected by the Universal Laws of Cosmos.
他们述说着盖亚母亲和人类的虚假未来。比如,关于灵魂交换的信息是完全不准确的。灵魂使用同一个身体从出生到死亡,然后寻找或创造一个新的形态。所以黑暗无法触碰你的灵魂,他们只能试图占据某个人,灵魂被宇宙法则保护着
The billions of civilizations are expressions of one Universal Consciousness. I am, Archangel Michael always connected to all of you and protecting you with my sword.
数十亿的文明是同一个宇宙意识的表达。我总是与你们所有人相连,用我的宝剑保护着你
In my previous message, I mentioned about the reincarnation machines, which force everyone to be stock on this planet by making all of you keep coming back to this world. The Good News!!! There is only now one left, the others have been destroyed by the Light Warriors of the Galactic Federation of Light. Please, never forget to express gratitude for your daily blessings in life.
在我之前的信息中,我提到了轮回的机器,迫使每个人困于这个星球上。好消息!现在只剩下一个了,其它的已被银河联邦的光战士摧毁。请永远不要忘记对你生活中的日常幸福表达感恩
I am sending my Love and Blessings to everyone. Thank you Universal Channel.
我把我的爱和祝福发送给每个人。谢谢你,管道
Be humble and grateful for all of the gifts that will come your way.
谦卑,感激所有向你前来的礼物

Archangel Michael
大天使麦克

日期:2021年9月18日
来自:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 23:31 , Processed in 0.055104 second(s), 24 queries .