12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-9-16 11:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
科里简讯:与安莎尔接触210913

2021年09月13日
转发:星空间中文网

More detailed updates to come ? YES and Soon . I will be giving more detalls of my recent  briefings with Gonzales , Anshar Delegation , and the SSP Leadership that was flown  around by the Mayans in a cloaked ship on a tour hosted by Aree and an Anshar Elder  ( Ka - El - Lil ) . We were given quite a briefing on what has been going on while visiting these  locations one by one ( Investigating until we were detected and left ) over several separate briefing tours that were held weeks apart .

有更多细节更新吗?是的,很快。我将更多介绍我最近与冈萨雷斯、安萨尔代表团以及SSP领导层的会晤简报。

我随亚丽(原卡丽)和安萨尔长老(Ka-El-Lil卡埃利尔)乘坐一艘玛雅人隐形飞船,进行巡回访问。几周前的简报之旅中逐一探访了几个不同基地(侦查直到我们被发现并离开),得到了几段独立的简报。

The ICC has locked down the Solar System in much the same way we have seen lockdowns on Earth due to a ' pandemic ' . Before Sigmund ' s death , he received the entire Dark Fleet database on a number of hard drives . He was killed over this information but was able to get it to the SSP Alllance prior . The SSP Alllance released the into within the other SSP ' s and the used it as an excuse to lock down the Sol System while they searched and rooted out these ' security threats : This was an epic backtire for the SSP Alliance . We were taken to locations on the Moon , The Asterold Belt , and Mars .

ICC(星际企业集团)锁定了太阳系,就像我们看到地球上由于“大流行”而被锁定一样。在Sigmund(西格蒙德)去逝前,他收到了许多硬盘,其中包含了整个黑暗舰队的数据库。他因这一信息事件被杀,但事先将硬盘交给了SSP联盟(秘密太空计划联盟)。

西格蒙德2019:https://www.jsufo.com/thread-2090-1-1.html

SSP联盟在其他SSP部门中公布了这些信息,并以此为借口锁定了太阳系,同时搜索并根除这些“安全威胁”:这是SSP联盟的一个史诗般的逆火。我们被带到了月球基地、小行星带和火星上。

We made two separate trips to Antarctica where we were briefed and at the other locations witnessed the Mayan cloaked / out of phase probe enter facilities and Reptillan Cities until they were detected by Psychic Soldiers and Beings at these locations . we then went to the Super Federation bases ( Close to Saturn and Jupiter ) for the SSP Alliance to be brieted by custodians of these bases on the role humanity has been playing in their meetings since Earth was given a seat at their table We were also informed of meeting at one of these bases that the New Guardians are expected to appear at and deliver messages to the members ( A first time for any of the Super Federation inctuding the new ICC members to see them ) .

我们在南极洲有两次不同旅程,在那里我们听取了简报,并在其它基地见证了玛雅隐形/异相探测器进入设施和爬行动物城市,直到它们被这些基地的超能士兵和生物发现。然后我们去了超级联盟基地(靠近土星和木星的一颗卫星上),对于SSP联盟来说有种被基地守护者蒙骗的感觉(因为他们很久以来都不知道超级联盟的存在),根据人类在会议中所扮演的角色,地球在他们的会议桌上获得一个席位,我们还被告知,新的守护者将在其中一个基地开会,并向成员传递信息,科里首次见到ICC(星际企业集团)成员加入超级联盟会议。

We were told to expect to attend this meeting when it happens . The Anshar belleves we are on the optimal timeline though we teeter back and forth between a number of timelines , some partially ' optimal ' others are not optimal at all . It fluctuates with the mass consclousness of Earth which is in great chaos right now . Seeing the doubtful look on my face she explained that chaos occurs at the end of every age due to the energies and it was a part of their own timeline .

我们被告知在会议召开时有望出席。安莎尔族相信我们处于最佳时间线上,尽管我们在许多时间线之间来回摇摆,一些时间线“最佳”,而另一些则根本不理想。它随着地球的大众意识而波动,而地球目前正处于巨大的混乱之中。亚丽看到我脸上的疑惑,她解释说,混乱发生在每个时代的末尾,由于能量,这是时间线的一部分。

I am trying to figure out the best way to bring this brieting to everyone Written or via a video as Aree is guiding me on the timing of the update . These brietings / tours were going on as recently as this past week . I am still compiling my thoughts and information at the moment .

I have also had some interesting encounters with the Zulu where they actually communicated with me directly in a few dreams that Aree contirmed as actual contact . They and the Anshar are working with me on a number of levels preparing me for what is to come over the next year . They have also assisted my family with quite a lot of Black Magic that was being used against us ( Shadow People Demonic Intrusions in our home etc . . . )

我正试图找出最好的方式,通过书面或视频将简报带给每个人,因为亚丽正在指导我更新的时间安排。这些简报/旅程最近一周就开始了。我目前仍在整理我的想法和信息。我还与祖鲁人进行了一些有趣的接触,他们在一些梦中与我交流,这些梦被亚丽确认为实际接触。他们和安莎尔人在多个层面上与我合作,协助我准备应对明年要发生的事。他们还为我的家人提供了很多黑魔法帮助,那是用来对付(入侵我们家的)影子恶魔的。

I will speak more about the spiritual wartare aspect that many are overlooking . we are in scary but amazing hopeful times if we can see past the fear , propaganda and begin to understand our own power of manifesting reality . This co - creative power has been manipulated for eons to control reality and it is time we took that power back . No waiting for saviors to rescue us , we are the ones we have been waiting for .

我将更多地谈论许多人忽视的精神层面。如果我们能够看到过去的恐惧,并开始理解我们自己展现现实的力量,那么我们正处在一个疯狂但令人惊奇的充满希望的时代。这种共同创造的力量已经被操纵了很久很久,用以控制现实,现在是我们收回这种力量的时候了。不等待救世主来拯救我们,我们就是我们一直在等待的人。

Remember , in the end - times , even the elect can be deceived . Discern now more than ever ! That included my information and everyone else , no matter how sincere the source may seem . TY CG

记住,在最后时刻,即使筛选过的信息也可能被欺骗。现在比以往任何时候都要保持谨慎辨别!这包括我和其他人的信息,无论消息来源看起来多么真诚

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:26 , Processed in 0.035770 second(s), 27 queries .