主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-9-16 10:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣弗朗西斯-一个练习

Dear, beloved fellow human beings, I am Francis who for many is a famous saint. In my time I cared for nature and animals and I was "enlightened" during my life and do not have to incarnate again. Nowadays I help from this part of life and we are all in a collaboration as can be said.
亲爱的同胞人类,我是圣弗朗西斯,对许多人来说是一个著名的圣贤。在我的时期,我关心大自然和动物,我在那一生中“开悟”,不需要再次化身。现在我从生命的这个部分协助,可以说我们都处于一个合作之中
Now I want to show you such an important picture. I'll show you a STAIRCASE.
现在我想要展示了一个重要的画面。我展示你一个楼梯
You, dear, you'll get an important exercise from me.
你,亲爱的,你在从我这里得到一个重要的练习
When you sit down in the evening to calm your mind. Then choose not to press the button on what you have such a good expression for the "stupid TV" (little laugh).
当你在夜晚静静地坐下来,平静头脑。选择不要打开“乏味的电视”
Instead, sit comfortably and relaxed in your favorite armchair, or on your sofa. Close your eyes and feel that you are standing in a beautiful place. Next to you a brook is bubbling and some small birds are coming flying and sitting on your shoulders and maybe you are holding up your hand for a particular bird that wants to sit on one finger. The little bird chirps frantically, because it shows you that a staircase appears in the middle of the beautiful nature scene. The stairs are made of beautiful marble and the bird wants you to step up on the first step. You stand there and breathe and feel, and you step up step by step. With each step up, you feel that it becomes a little easier to breathe and you leave difficulties, quarrels, discord, illness and anxiety behind you.
而是,在你最喜欢的沙发或摇椅上舒适、放松地坐下。闭上眼睛,感到你处于一个美丽的地方。在你身边一条小溪在冒泡,几只小鸟飞过来,落在你的肩膀上,也许你抬起一只手让想要落在你手上的鸟可以降落。小鸟疯狂地叽叽喳喳,因为它在告诉你一个楼梯出现在美丽的自然风景中。楼梯由美丽的大理石制造,鸟儿想要你踏上第一个阶梯。你站在那里,呼吸并感受,你一步一步地向上走。伴随着每一个步伐,你感到更容易呼吸,你甩掉了困难、争吵、疾病、不和、焦虑
You go and walk up the stairs and there is another light and small light clouds on the side of you. The air is easy to breathe and your body feels easier to carry and in the haze around you and you can begin to see the contours of a world. There is something familiar about this world and there is nothing scary or unpleasant but you look forward to veil by veil being pulled away and you can begin to discern the reality that is there. Grassy hills with lush trees and shrubs are broken off by small winding roads and simple houses, some with grassy roofs. No buildings are boring or carelessly built, but all are well thought out and beautiful. Some craft fly around in the sky and people walk towards different destinations. Some converse and some sit on a beautiful bench and meditate. There is nothing threatening on this plateau, where you have taken yourself by climbing the steps. When people look each other in the eye, it is not with a threatening, hostile look, but with an open or neutral view. On this plateau, you know that you are a different self, even though we are so different. You are another self of the great power of God, we are different fragments of the same great energy and as I treat you, I treat myself.
你走着楼梯,有着一朵小云位于你的身旁。空气很清新,你的身体感觉起来很轻盈,你可以开始看到一个世界的轮廓。这个世界有着眼熟的地方,没有什么可怕或不令人愉快的东西,当你看向面纱,随着它升起,你会开始辨识处于那里的现实。长满树木和灌木的山丘被蜿蜒的小路、简单的房子(一些有绿色的屋顶)割开。没有一个建筑物是无聊的或粗心制造的,一切都是深思熟虑的,美丽的。一些飞船在空中飞翔,人们朝向不同的目的地。一些人在交谈,一些人坐在美丽的长椅上,冥想。在这个高原没有什么危险,通过攀登阶梯你带自己到达的地方。当人们看向彼此的眼睛,没有敌意,而是一个敞开的或自然的眼神。在这个高原,你知道你是一个不同的自我,即使我们已经是如此不同。你是神巨大力量的另一个自我,我们是相同巨大能量的不同碎片,我待你如己
You walk around this place and enjoy the peace, quiet and life that goes on here. Maybe you'll talk to someone. You have a question that you need to air and get an answer to or you just talk a little in general. The animals walk around and are safe because they know they will not be attacked, or chased away. There are also creatures from other planets and quite quickly you get used to their existence and sometimes you can not help but smile at a strange expression of some creature.
你行走于这个地方,享受这里的平和、寂静、生活。也许你会跟别人交谈。你有一个需要答案的问题或者你只是随便谈谈。动物四处走动,是安全的,因为它们知道它们不会被攻击或驱逐。还有来自其它星球的生物,你很快就会适应它们的存在,有时候你会忍不住去为一些生物的奇怪表达微笑
Now you have to come down again from the steps, to the existence you normally are, but when you go down you take with you the memory of this harmonious world. You still have traces and light from the upper planes and you bring them to the world that is now and that so desperately needs it.
现在你必须下楼梯,来到你平常的存在,但当你下来,你带来了对这个和谐世界的记忆。你依旧拥有来自上层的痕迹与光,你把它们带给急需它们的世界
If you have the opportunity, I want you to climb up this staircase three times a week for a month. It does not have to be long, maybe sometime only 5 minutes, but I still wish you did. It will bring changes for you and sometimes you can also get answers from a creature up there to a question that you did not expect. At other times, you may just be sitting by a calm lake petting a cat sitting next to you.
Good luck!
如果你有机会,我想要你攀登这个楼梯一周三次,持续一个月。不需要花很长的时间,也许只要5分钟,但我依旧希望你去做。这会为你带来改变,有时候你还能从上面的一个生物那里意外得到你问题的答案。其它时候,你可能只是坐在一个平静的湖泊旁,爱抚一只猫
I am Francis, a guide and protector of human sacred life that includes animals and nature and I wish you well.
我是圣弗朗西斯,指导,人类神圣生活的保护者,这包含动物、大自然,我祝福你们

日期:2021年9月11日
来自:Beatrice Penninger
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 03:03 , Processed in 0.087531 second(s), 28 queries .