12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-9-15 12:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
约书亚的传导-事物真的开始改变了

Dear friends,
亲爱的朋友们
I am in your midst; I am Jeshua. I love being with you; feel my presence in this room. I am an equal, your friend and brother.
我处于你们之中;我是约书亚。我喜欢和你在一起;在这个房间感到我的存在。我是一个平等的朋友和兄长
I would like to tell you that this is a time for celebration. I know that many of you still have doubts and fears about choices you have to make in your life. But Christ consciousness is awakening in all your hearts like a flame. It is still very tender and not yet stable, but it is there; it is awakening. When we are together, like we are now, when we recognize each other from the heart, from the soul, this enables us to light a fire inside us.
我想要告诉你,这是一个庆祝的时刻。我知道你们许多人依旧对你必须在生活中做出的选择持有怀疑和恐惧。但基督意识在你们所有人的心中苏醒,就像一团火焰。它依旧很柔弱,还没有稳定下来,但它在那里;它在苏醒。当我们在一起,就像现在,当我们从心、灵魂认识彼此,这会让我们在内在点燃一团火焰
Please feel me in your heart. I was very human like you, so do not see me as an elevated master high above you. I want to share with you your joy and laughter, as well as your pain and loneliness; I want to be with you through it all. Feel the embrace of hope. You can be at Home here; you can now relax. You have done very well; you have been very courageous.
请在你的心中感到我。我和你一样有人性,所以不要视我为一个高于你的大师。我想要共享你的喜悦、欢笑以及痛苦和孤独;我想要和你一起通过这一切。感受希望的拥抱。你可以在这里有家的感受;你现在可以放松。你做得很好。你非常地勇敢
You are walking a difficult path in your life on Earth, and I will tell you a little bit more about that path. You belong to a family of souls I will call lightworkers, and you have lived on Earth numerous times. Your soul has evolved through many, many centuries, but at a certain point, a deep change took place in your heart and your soul. It is difficult to summarize that change in a few words, but I will try in the following way.
你在地球上的生活中行走着一条不同的道路,我来更多地跟你述说这条道路。你从属于我称为光之工做者的灵魂家族,你在地球上生活过无数次。你的灵魂发展了数个世纪,但在某个点,一个深度的改变发生在你的心和灵魂中。很难用几句话概况这个改变,但我会尝试
As you start your journey as an individual soul, you begin to explore the universe and experience life, not just on Earth, but on several places in the universe, which is infinite. But you also feel separated from Home, from the original Oneness of which you were a part, so being born as an individual soul brings with it a birthing pain.
当你作为一个个体灵魂开始你的旅程,你开始探索宇宙并体验生活,不只在地球上,而是整个宇宙,无限的。但你也感到了与家的分离,与最初的合一分离,所以作为一个个体灵魂诞生带来了诞生的痛苦
In the beginning stages of your journey as a soul, you try to heal that pain of separation by looking outside yourself. Your ego tries to gain power in order to feel good and at Home; to gather power and rule over others in order to have a sense of control, which gives you a temporary peace. But as you go on and evolve, you discover that there are no external ways of easing the pain of separation. When you deeply and truly realise this is when you begin your spiritual journey.
在你旅程的开始阶段,作为一个灵魂,你试图通过向外寻求来疗愈分离的痛苦。你的小我试图获得力量,以便感觉良好和拥有家的感觉。以及试图空置别人,以便拥有一个掌控感,这给予了你暂时的平和。但随着你前进并发展,你发现没有外在减轻分离痛苦的方法。当你深度、真正意识到这一点,你就开始了你的精神之旅
Even though you do not yet have the answers, you do realise that the answers are inside you and not outside, and this is when you become a lightworker. You start to let go of the ego and you start to open up to the consciousness of the heart, although for a long time, you are sort of stuck in the middle. You want to let go of ego-based consciousness, but you cannot yet truly trust heart-based consciousness.
即使你还未得到答案,你确实意识到了答案就在你之内,不是外在,这时你就成为了一个光之工做者。你开始放下小我,你开始向心的意识敞开,虽然只有一会儿,你可以说夹在中间。你想要放下基于小我的意识,但你无法真正相信基于心的意识
What is now happening to many lightworkers on Earth is that they have been born with a genuine and deep desire to attain heart-based consciousness in this lifetime. But society, as it currently exists on Earth, has not yet made the leap into heart -based consciousness.
许多光之工做者正在发生的是他们带着一个真诚的深度渴望(在此生获得基于心的意识)诞生。但涩会,还未飞跃到基于心的意识
When you are growing up as a child, you are bombarded with information about what a “good life” is supposed to be. You are taught to fit into society and to attain the ideals that society offers you. There are a lot of images and pictures impressed upon you from society during your upbringing about what it is like to be a good and successful human being. But as a lightworker, you do not fit in with these ideals or requirements; they do not resonate with your soul. You feel different, and you feel like you cannot adjust to what society tells you.
当你作为一个孩子成长,你被一个“美好的生活”应该是什么样的信息轰炸。你被教导去融入社会,实现社会提供的理想。有着很多画面和形象在你被养育期间(成为一个良好的成功的人是什么样的)烙印在你身上。但作为一个光之工做者,你不适应这些理想或要求;它们并不与你的灵魂共振。你感到不同,你感到你无法适应涩会告诉你的
When you do not recognise yourself in the people around you, you start to feel lonely and even desperate. You start to doubt yourself and have negative judgements about who you are, and doing that is harmful to you. The tragic thing, and the paradox, is that you are meant to feel different on Earth, that you are meant to not fit in. Can you feel that you fulfil your soul’s mission by being different, that you bring a new awareness on to Earth?
当你无法在周围人之中认识到自己,你开始感到孤独,甚至绝望。你开始怀疑自己,对自己持有负面的评判,这么做伤害了你自己。悲剧、矛盾之处就是你就是要在地球上感到不同,你就是不能去融入。你能感到你是通过成为不同,带给地球一个新意识来完成你的灵魂使命的吗?
What is happening right now on Earth on a global scale is that the dominance of ego-based consciousness is destroying nature and Earth. Ego-based consciousness is directed by a need for control and therefore cannot have complete harmony with nature and other beings. The ego is always yearning for control; it is like a big hole that constantly must be filled, so it craves for love from the outside, for recognition, for success.
正在全球层面发生的是基于小我的意识在破坏大自然和地球。基于小我的意识由对空置的需求引导,因此无法与大自然和其他存在完全处于和谐。小我总是渴望空置;它就像一个大洞,不断需要填补,所以它渴望来自外在的爱、认可、成功
I am not here to judge this type of consciousness, because it is a part of the soul’s evolution, but I am here to tell you that you are now beyond that. You do not have to listen to the rules and the standards of society which are still based on ego consciousness. So I am telling you to have self-esteem and to truly value yourselves. I would like you to stand up and be proud of yourselves. You are the teachers, you are the bringers of light in this world.
我在这里并不是评判这类意识,因为这是灵魂进化的一部分,但我是来告诉你你现在已经超越了它。你不需要聆听依旧基于小我意识的涩会规则和标准。所以我告诉你去拥有自尊,去真正重视自己。我希望你能够站起来,为自己感到自豪。你是老师,你是光的带来者
Feel my call upon you. What I am asking you to do is nothing less than to be yourself – to be different. Share your views, your original ideas, your intuition with the world. Do not be afraid of rejection, and do not seek recognition outside yourself. Feel your inner strength; be aware of it. That is what is needed right now in the world.
感到我的呼唤。我不过是在请求你去做自己---去变得不同。分享你的观点、你最初的想法、你的直觉。不要害怕被拒绝,不要向外寻求认可。感到内在的力量;意识到它。这就是此刻所需的
There is a paradox here. When I ask you to be proud of yourself, I do not mean the ego type of pride. What I am asking of you is to open up to the true power and radiance of your heart. The greatest pitfall now for lightworkers on Earth is a deep lack of self-esteem. They often feel lonely and abandoned by society, and their inner child is in need of love and protection. That is why I very often emphasize how important it is to embrace your inner child, because that is the part which is most vulnerable and inclined to seek external solutions. So embrace your inner child; be aware of your beauty, the vibration of love and compassion you carry in your hearts.
这里有着一个悖论。当我请求你为自己感到自豪,我不是说小我类型的骄傲。我是在请求你去向你心的真正力量和光辉敞开。对光之工做者来说现在最大的陷阱就是深度缺乏自尊。他们经常感到孤独和被涩会抛弃,他们内在的孩童需要爱和保护。所以我经常强调拥抱你内在的孩童有多重要,因为这个部分是最脆弱的,倾向于寻求外在的解决方案。所以拥抱你的内在孩童;意识到你的美丽,你在心中携带的爱与同情心振动
As we sit here, feel for a moment the vibration that is present in this room; the vibration of your souls. Feel the light and the wisdom gathered over so many lifetimes. This light that is now present is yours, it is not mine; I am here to remind you of it. And I am here to tell you that it is okay to be different; you are meant to be different; you are messengers from another dimension.
当我们坐在这里,感到一会儿这个房间的振动。你灵魂的振动。感受许多生世以来积累的智慧和光。现在存在的光是你的,不是我的;我是来提醒你的。我是来告诉你变得不同是可以的。你就是要来变得不同的;你是来自另一个维度的使者
You are meant to move beyond ego consciousness. Of course, you still have to deal with fear and doubts inside yourself, but you have the understanding and the compassion in your heart to see yourself with accepting eyes. Be kind and gentle with yourself, because you are so used to judging yourself, to “beating up” yourselves.
你就是来超越小我意识的。当然,你依旧需要处理内在的恐惧和怀疑,但你心中有着理解和同情心去伴随着接纳看待自己。对自己友善和温柔,因为你习惯于评判自己、“鞭笞自己”
I would like to end with a little exercise. Imagine you are holding up a torch in your right hand and you are not hiding it any more. See yourself in your everyday environment holding that torch visibly in front of you. Now see if there is something in your life that wants to change, that would change if you held up your light in this way. Is it something in your relationship or perhaps in your work environment? Let the torch of light, which is yours, guide you.
我想要伴随着一个小小的练习来结束信息。想象你的右手举着一个火炬,你不再隐藏它。看到自己每天都把那个火炬显眼地举着。现在看看生活中是否有着什么想要改变,如果你这样举着火炬就会改变的。是不是你的人际关系或者工作环境中的东西?让你的火炬指引你
Never be ashamed of this light, and see it for what it really is. This is your light, so what does it tell you? Feel it’s purity. It is an eternal light; it is your soul’s light. Your soul wants to come Home; it wants to let go of separation. After many, many journeys in the universe, it wants to return to the center of Oneness. It wants to experience the joy and inspiration that belong to this state of Oneness.
永远不要为这个光感到羞愧,看到它的真正所是。这是你的光,所以它在告诉你什么?感到它的纯净。它是一个永恒的光;它是你的灵魂之光。你的灵魂想要回家;它想要放下分离。在宇宙中的许多旅程后,它想要返回合一的中心。它想要体验从属于这个合一的喜悦与启发
I started this message by saying there is now reason for celebration. That reason is because there are now so many people on Earth, so many lightworkers who have this same longing for Oneness, for Home, that things are really starting to change. The purpose of your life is to bring Home down on to Earth. When you reach the state of Oneness, of surrender to heart consciousness in your life on Earth, then you have reached your goal. When you are able to hold this consciousness in an environment that is still in transition from ego to heart, than you are the teacher that you are meant to be, so be the teachers that you are.
我通过说有着一个庆祝的理由开始的这则信息。这个理由就是现在有着很多人,很多光之工做者渴望这个合一、渴望回家,事物真的开始改变了。你的人生目标就是把家带到地球。当你到达合一的状态,臣服于心之意识的状态,你就实现了你的目标。当你能够在从小我转变到心的环境中保持这个意识,你就是你注定会成为的老师,所以成为你所是的老师
I love you deeply and I am always with you as a brother and a friend.
我深爱着你,我总是与你在一起,我是你的朋友和兄长
Thank you.
谢谢

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../14/yeshua-a-time-for-celebration/
日期:2021年9月6日
来自:Pamela Kribbe
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 12:43 , Processed in 0.088845 second(s), 24 queries .