主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-9-14 11:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
造物主-我是自己现实的建造者

Dearest hearts - have you not seen the destruction, the obstacles being pushed out of the way? For all the debris that has accumulated over centuries is now being cleaned - swept away by the waters that reach over and above and below it seems. Water is everywhere - water is meant to clean, to cleanse and move all the debris that has been hidden for centuries. And just as the water is physically cleaning Mother Earth, so her body can release all that she has been holding onto, so shall the bodies of the humans be cleaned - similar release, just breathe. You do not have to bathe in the water to release, simply breathe, and allow the oxygen to clean out the debris you have held in your own bosoms, your own mind, your own blood, your own veins. Let it all flow out now, the negative expectations, the disappointments, the strange sense of foreboding that has been covering you as of late. Let it all wash away.
亲爱的---你没有看到破坏、障碍在被排出道路吗?几个世纪以来积累的残骸在被来自上方和下方的水流清理---扫除。水无处不在---水就是来清理、净化、移动藏匿了几个世纪的残骸的。就像水在物理上清理地球母亲,这样她的身体可以释放一直以来紧抓的,这样人类的身体可以被清理---类似于释放,只是呼吸。你不需要浸到水中来释放,只是呼吸,让氧气清理你保持在胸腔、头脑、血液、静脉中的残骸。让这一切都流出去,负面的期望、失望、奇怪的预感(最近覆盖你的)。让这一切被冲走
The games have been played. The winner not yet decided. But the human mind is fully guarded not guided. Release the false narratives that have been playing out - in minds of confusion, filling you with doubt. Not a single soul on the internet is telling the truth - for the truth is very subjective, allow your own truth to flow to you. Allow the heavens to open and the truth to be declared from within your own divine guidance and let go of the rest. The rest is just noise, supposition, guesses at best.
游戏已被玩耍。胜利者还未确定。但人类头脑完全封闭,无法收到指引。释放在上演的虚假故事---让你困惑和疑惑。互联网上没有一个灵魂在述说真像(真理,如下)---因为真像非常主观,让你自己的真像流向你。让天堂开启,让真像从你神圣的指引中流露,放下其它的。其它的只是噪音、假设、猜测
Allow your soul to rest. Put your mind at ease. Ask for guidance from those in the know, those in the heavenly realms. For those on Earth are no better than you - those on Earth are focused on what is appearing in front of you. You must take a higher stance, rising above so you are focused on the larger picture, across the divides, there is another vision of truth that lies just outside your conscious mind.
让你的灵魂休息。让你的头脑放松。请求那些知晓、那些处于神圣领域之人的指引。因为地球上的人不比你更好---地球上的人专注于面前出现的东西。你必须拾起一个更高的立场,提升超越,这样你可以专注于更大的画面,越过分歧,有着另一个真像的视角位于你的头脑之外
Breathe and release all that you see in the outer world. Such tragedies.
呼吸,释放所有你在外在世界看到的。
Allow your mind to be rinsed and repeat, I AM the builder of my own reality.
让你的头脑被漂白,重复,我是我自己现实的建造者
I AM the creator - peace be to you. For you are my creation and I AM one with you. Rely on me, connect with me, just breathe and release and allow your soul to fill with peace, love, and happiness. Just rest.
我是造物主---平和。因为你是我的造物,我与你是一。依靠我,与我连接,呼吸并释放,让你的灵魂充满平和、爱、幸福。放轻松

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../13/akatu-moments-of-distraction/
日期:2021年9月6日
来自:Karen Vivenzio
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-1-20 22:42 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-1-22 08:11 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-1-22 08:19 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2022-1-22 08:24 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:40 , Processed in 0.037531 second(s), 24 queries .