主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-9-13 11:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
梅塔特隆-意识到一切都已存在

Greetings, I extend my energy and vibration to embrace you now, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence and to bring forth the Angelic vibrations to support you in all manners of your reality and existence upon the Earth. I wish to share with you today that you are a being of Illumination.
问候,我将我的能量和振动扩张来拥抱你,我是大天使梅塔特隆。很高兴来到你的面前,我带来天使的振动来支持你在地球上的现实和存在。今天我希望与你分享你是一个光明的存在
You are the bright light that you seek upon the Earth. You are the bright light you seek within the Universe of the Creator. You are the bright light that you seek within the Creator. I invite your entire being to absorb this because this will create a new perspective and a new direction for your ascension process.
你就是你在地球上寻求的璀璨之光。你就是你在造物主宇宙中寻求的璀璨之光。你就是你在造物主之内寻求的璀璨之光。我邀请你的整体存在去吸收这些,因为这会为你的杨升进程创造一个新的视角和方向
Let me share with you that you are the divine wisdom you seek upon the Earth. You are the divine wisdom you seek within the Universe of the Creator. You are the divine wisdom you seek within the Creator. Allow yourself to absorb this, absorb it within your being, let your pores open, let your energy systems open and absorb this understanding and information.
让我与你分享,你就是你在地球上寻求的神圣智慧。你就是你在造物主宇宙中寻求的神圣智慧。你就是你在造物主之内寻求的神圣智慧。让自己吸收这些,吸收到你之内,让你的毛孔张开,让你的能量系统敞开并吸收这个理解和信息
I wish to share with you that you are the complete ascension that you seek on the Earth. You are the complete ascension you seek within the Universe of the Creator. You are the complete ascension you seek within the Creator. Take a few moments to absorb this, absorb this understanding and information deep into your being, let it create a reaction, let it ignite remembrance, acknowledgement, and acceptance within your being. In doing so it has the potential of completely altering your reality, your ascension journey, and your inner perspective. When you allow yourself to truly absorb, except and remember that which I have shared with you, you realise that you spend most of your reality and even ascension process seeking, looking for something, looking to gain an ability or a skill, wanting information, answers, understandings, and enlightenment. You make your journey, a journey of seeking so it is in fact that you are not on your ascension pathway. In fact, you are on a journey of seeking your ascension, looking for your ascension process, your ascension understanding and remembrance.
我希望与你分享你就是你在地球上寻求的杨升完结。你就是你在造物主宇宙中寻求的杨升完结。你就是你在造物主之内寻求的杨升完结。花点时间吸收这些,吸收这个理解和信息,让它创造一个反应,让它启动忆起、认识、接纳。如此它就有可能完全改变你的现实,你的杨升之旅,你的内在视角。当你让自己去真正吸收、期待、忆起我与你分享的,你会意识到你花费大量的现实、甚至杨升进程去寻求、寻找什么,想要获得一个能力或技能,想要信息、答案、理解、启蒙。你创造了自己的旅程,一个寻求的旅程,所以事实上你并未处于你的杨升道路上。事实上,你处于一条寻求杨升的旅程,寻求你的杨升进程,你的杨升理解和忆起
When you take away the seeking, and the looking, you realise that which you wish to gain is already present within your being. It is already upon the Earth, it is already within you, it is already your spiritual existence, and it is already present within the Creator. In fact, there is no need to seek because everything is already present, and we return to the first statement of Illumination.
当你带走寻求、寻找,你意识到你希望获得的早已存在于你之内。它已经在地球上,它已经在你之内,它已经是你的精神存在,它已经存在于造物主之内。事实上,不需要去寻求,因为一切早已存在,让我们回到一开始的光明陈述
You are the light, you are the brightness, you are the enlightenment. You are the knowingness and expression of the Creator. This is your current existence.
你就是光,你就是启蒙。你就是造物主的知晓和表达。这就是你当前的存在
Your mind will try to dissuade you and encourage you to think that you do not know that you do not understand, and you do not have the abilities and skills that you wish. Your mind enjoys seeking, to look for, and to be entertained. When you allow yourself to let go of the seeking of the mind and invite the mind to be entertained by another reality, meaning, the reality that everything you wish to experience and acknowledge is already present, already available to you, then the mind will relax. You will still need to bring your mind back to this new perspective. The more you do so, the more it will become entertained by this new perspective and more will be revealed. The information, the knowledge, the wisdom, the connections, the communications, the abilities, and skills will all be revealed to you with divine timing and timing that is appropriate for you so as not to become overwhelmed. Everything becomes available because it is only the seeking of your mind that puts your ascension out of your reach. When in fact, you have already completed your ascension and you already have obtained access to everything that you need, all the abilities and the skills. When you allow this to take place, you begin to acknowledge yourself in a new way. You give power, strength, confidence, love, and foundations to yourself. You realise that you are a bright star on the Earth.  You are the candle that is constantly glowing and radiating light. You are the constant river of the Creator’s energy that flows continuously. When you recognise this, you become the light, you become the Creator, you recognise yourself as luminous.  And others will recognise the same attracting those that are the light to you as well those that have this same perspective.
你的头脑会试图劝阻你、鼓励你去思考你不知道你不明白的东西,你没有你希望拥有的能力和技能。你的头脑喜欢寻求,寻找,被招待。当你让自己放下头脑的寻找,邀请头脑被另一个现实招待,意味着,你希望体验和认识的一切已经存在、可供你获取,头脑就会放松。你依旧需要带给你的头脑这个新的视角。你越多地这么做,它会越多地被这个新的视角招待,更多会被揭示。信息、知识、智慧、连接、交流、能力、技能都会伴随着神圣的时机向你揭示,这样不会压倒你。一切变得可供你获取,因为是你头脑的寻求让你无法触及你的杨升。而事实上,你已经完成了你的杨升,你已经获得了你需要的一切,所有的能力和技能。当你让这个发生,你开始在新的方式中认识自己。你给予自己力量、信心、爱、基础。你意识到你是地球上一颗明亮的星星。你是不断发光的蜡烛。你是造物主的能量不断流动的河流。当你认识到这一点,你成为光,你成为造物主,你认识自己为光明。把从属于光的人以及拥有相同视角的人吸引给你
When you let go of the seeking and you access a new luminous understanding of yourself, your spiritual journey, your perspective, what you wish to achieve, what you feel guided to achieve alters and shifts. You recognise yourself as an anchor for the light, a distributor for the light, a source of inspiration and knowledge.
当你放下寻求,你会访问一个对自己、你的精神之旅、视角、你希望实现之物、你感到被指引去改变之物的新理解。你认识自己为一个光的锚、一个光的分销商、一个灵感和知识的源头
We do not wish for the ego to run away with itself and of course, there is no need for you to publicly demonstrate your skills and abilities or your new perspective. You can achieve this in your own reality, being a source of light that provides for others gifting understanding of who they are. In achieving this, you will find that you begin to let go of rejection, of separation, of anger, you begin to let go of fear and disempowerment, strengthening your light and you’re anchoring into the Earth.
我们不希望小我乱跑,当然,你不需要公开展示你的技能和能力或新的视角。你可以在自己的现实中做到这一点,作为一个光的源头会提供别人理解自己所是的礼物。在实现这一点之中,你会发现你开始放下拒绝、分离、愤怒,你开始放下恐惧和无力,加强你的光和锚
You are provided for, you have all that you need, every time your mind tells you otherwise bring it to a new perspective, a new reality. You are a beacon of illumination, the illumination of the Creator upon the Earth. It is time to bring your focus to this understanding and acknowledgement with the excitement within you of what will change, and what will manifest. What will come about with this new understanding and new focus? And yes, it is a simple shift and yet it can be very powerful.
你被供应,你拥有你所需的一切,每一次你的头脑告诉你不同的东西,带给它一个新的视角、一个新的现实。你是一个灯塔,造物主在地球上的光。是时候去伴随着兴奋之情(关于什么会改变,什么会显化)专注于这个理解。什么会伴随着这个新的理解和专注到来?是的,这是一个简单的转变,但它可以是非常强大的
I thank you for being a bright light upon the Earth. I thank you for wanting to create change. I thank you for following your ascension. I thank you for seeking and I ask you to let go of your seeking now, realising that everything is present.
我感谢你作为地球上的光。我感谢你想要创造改变。我感谢你跟随你的杨升。我感谢你寻找,我现在请求你放下你的寻找,意识到一切都已存在
I thank you,I AM ARCHANGEL METATRON.
我感谢你,

我是大天使梅塔特隆

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-metatron-illumination/
日期:2021年9月12日
来自:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 15:02 , Processed in 0.043096 second(s), 24 queries .