主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-9-3 11:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
佛陀-一个反应就是一个选择

I am here. I have been here for a long time now. I have been studying from above just as I did when I was below, on Earth. I am pleased to be able to give my message through this one.
我在这里。我在这里很长时间了。我一直在上面学习,就像我在下面,地球上所做的。我很高兴能够前来给予我的信息
It has been many centuries since I was in physical form. Much that is both positive and negative in general has happened since my time. I have been observing all of the many varying “reactions” to the events that are a part of the 3rd dimensional life…and it is those reactions that I would like to address, at this time.
从我上次处于物理形态已经过去了很多世纪。发生了很多积极的、消极的事情。我一直观察着对“是三维生活一部分的各种事件”的反应,此刻我想要来谈谈这些反应
A reaction is a choice…many of you may not agree with that statement; however it is still the truth. Whenever an event in your life results in a specific outcome, it is at that moment that you have a choice as to how you will respond to that outcome.
一个反应就是一个选择...你们许多人不同意这个说法;无论如何,这依旧是真的。当你生活中的一个事件导致一个特定的结果,在那个时刻你有一个选择,关于如何响应那个结果
You can just react right away, with anger, fear, etc, without giving it any thought…or you can pause for a moment and seek your “center” before you speak, or react…and your response will be much more neutral and with less uninhibited emotion. In most cases, when one is able to respond from their center, the situation will not be as charged with intense emotions, and will be able to be resolved in a clearer manner.
你可以立刻就反应出愤怒、恐惧等等,不假思索地,或者你可以暂停片刻,在你说话前找到你的“中心”,或者反应...你的响应会更加中性,较少受到情感的束缚。在大多数情况下,当一个人能够从他们的中心响应,情况不会被强烈的情感充能,能够在更加明确的方式中被解决
I understand that giving pause before you respond is most difficult to do…even I was challenged with that concept in the beginning. However, the rewards for seeking your center first are immense! Your days will be much more joyful and you will feel as if you are “in the moment” more…you will no longer be a slave to your emotions.
我明白在响应前暂停片刻是最难的...即使我在一开始也很难做到。无论如何,先寻找中心的回报是巨大的!你的生活会更加快乐,你会感到好像你更多“活在当下”...你不再是情感的努立
Now, of course it is easier to access your center more quickly if you are able to meditate regularly. However, formal meditation does not appeal to everyone, and I have learned that there are many ways to meditate…one can be in a meditative state while doing the gardening they are so passionate about, or when one goes for a walk in nature…this channeler likes to think of it as a form of “active” meditation…doing something that takes you to a higher, more spiritual state…and usually that happens when you are feeling passionate about whatever task thrills you the most…that is when you are in your center, your place that is your sacred space. It is from that space that you will be able to respond to situations from a more neutral perspective, and you will find yourself feeling as if you are “one” with everything!
现在,当然,如果你能够定期冥想,能够更容易访问你的中心。无论如何,正式的冥想并不适合每个人,我学到了有着很多种冥想方式...一个人可以处于冥想的状态同时进行园艺工作,或者当一个人在大自然中散步...这个管道喜欢把它当作一个“积极”的冥想形式...做带你到达更高更灵性状态的事情...通常这会发生在对最令你激动的任务充满热情的时候...这时你就处于你的中心,你神圣的空间。从那个空间,你能够从更加中性的角度响应情况,你会发现自己感觉好像与一切“合一”
The primary doctrine of what is called Buddhism is the concept of “non-attachment”…that is very similar to feeling neutral about things that are happening in your lives. If you are able to do that then you are “not attaching” your emotions toward that particular situation. Staying neutral also allows you to be more able to see both sides of the situation, which then allows for a more collaborative discussion instead of an argument.
所谓的佛教的主要原则就是“不执著”...这和对发生在你生活中的东西感到中性差不多。如果你能够做到,你就“没有依附于”对特定情况的情感。保持中性会让你能够看到情况的两面,会允许一个更加合作性讨论,而不是争论
So, the next time you are in the middle of an intense situation, and you are feeling like lashing out in anger or reacting defensively, teach yourself to “Take Three”…to take a three second break in that moment, so that you may try to respond less emotionally and in a more neutral manner. I would suggest you try to make those three seconds last for as long as you can…possibly by breathing deeply, to allow your emotions to calm down.
所以,下一次你处于强烈的情况,你想要在愤怒中发泄或者防御性地反应,教导自己“花三秒时间”...暂停,这样你可以尝试不那么情绪性地响应,在更加中性的方式中响应。我建议你把这三秒尽可能地延长...通过深呼吸,让你的情感平静下来
My channeler here is also trying to process what I am saying, and she knows she could also benefit greatly from the Take Three method. She is going to begin utilizing this approach and I am asking her to report back on what she learned from using it, in the near future, here.
我的管道也在努力消化我所说的,她知道她也能受益于花三秒的方法。她也在开始使用这个方法,我请求她在以后报告她的学习成果
My beloved friends, this journey of yours on Earth is a very challenging one…however, it can also reap great rewards for you if you learn to address your daily life and all its various experiences from your center…the center of your soul. Life is right in front of you for those who want to learn from it, and to continue to evolve themselves, and to also help others to find their center, along the way.
我亲爱的朋友们,你的地球之旅是非常具有挑战性的...无论如何,也可以收获巨大的回报,如果你学会从你的中心...灵魂中心应对你的日常生活和各种体验。对那些想要学习、想要继续进化以及想要帮助别人找到他们中心的人来说,生活就在你的面前
It was my pleasure to speak with you through this channel on this day. May your days be filled with Love.
很高兴今天能够来与你说话。愿你的生活充满爱

Your Siddhartha Buddha.
悉达多佛陀

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../08/31/buddha-stay-in-your-center/
日期:2021年8月29日
来自:Losha
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 15:50 , Processed in 0.050162 second(s), 24 queries .