主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-8-28 11:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-你不是懦夫

If you are reading this, please understand that the Universe thinks it's time. Time for the revolution. Don't be afraid. You do not have to be a part of it if you do not want to. People will stand up if they feel the urge. People will ride it out if they feel like it. Most aren't sure what they are supposed to do. No one is telling you to picket. No one is telling you to back down. Do what is in your heart. If you feel like you should speak, speak. But no one is going to force you to do anything. Don't rally if that is not your personality. Go if you're interested. But don't think you have to stand on the streets waiving a sign. You have to do what your heart feels is best. Have kids, don't want them seeing violence, stop taking them to the rallies. They learn anger, they experience the emotion of anger. But if you feel so strongly on something and you have to go, do so. There is no one way to protest. Protest by purchasing less. Protest in financial ways, money is powerful. Stop buying at that store, watch them go out of business. Do you need to stand in front of them waiving your sign? You need to just not go there. For our world is going to have many of these outbursts. People angry here, people angry there. Find your center. Protest if you feel its going to be noteworthy.
如果你在阅读这些话,请明白宇宙认为是时候了。革命的时间。不要害怕。你不需要成为它的一部分,如果你不想要。人们会站起来,如果他们感到冲动。人们会推动它,如果他们想要。大多数人不确定他们应该做什么。没人在告诉你要去示威。没人在告诉你要去让步。做你的心告诉你的。如果你感到你应该说话,说话。但没人在迫使你去做任何事情。不要说这不是你的个性。去,如果你感兴趣。但不要认为你必须站在大街上挥舞一面旗帜。你必须去做你的心觉得最好的事情。不想要你的孩子看到暴力,停止带他们到集会去。他们学会了愤怒,他们体验了愤怒的情感。但如果你对某样东西有着非常强烈的感受,你必须要去,就去。不只有一个炕义抗议的方式。通过较少购买抗议。在金融的方式中抗议,金钱很强大。停止在商店购买,看着它们破产。你需要站在它们面前挥舞旗帜吗?你不需要。因为世界会拥有很多这样的爆发。人们会很愤怒。找到你的中心。抗议,如果你感到这有用
Refrain if you feel uncomfortable. Why do we tell you this, because it's really a personal choice. Don't feel obligated, don't feel like you have to be a part of this. Many of you are just quietly sending love. Do you know that is just as effective. The love goes to the situation. The Universe sends that love to heal those involved. It treats your energy the same as a physical reaction. Across the world you will see occurrences like none before. Masses of people will gain their strength outdoors. For those that go outdoors, let them. They believe in their cause. They are fighting how they want to fight. You my friend can do it however you feel best. Watch it online, go in person, or donate money. Your heart will tell you what to do, there is not one way. If your friends tag you to come, say no if you don't want to. Say, "I have my own ways," and don't give it another thought. Don't feel a guilt trip, don't question your strength. You are not a coward, you're following your guidance.
不要去做,如果你感到不舒服。我们为什么告诉你这些,因为这真的是一个个人的选择。不要强迫自己,不要感到你必须成为其一部分。你们许多人只是在静静地发送爱。你是否知道这一样有效。把爱发送给情况。宇宙把爱发送来疗愈那些参与者。你会在世界上看到前所未见的事件。很多人会在户外获得他们的力量。那些出门的人,允许他们。他们相信自己的事业。他们在自己想要的方式中战斗。你,我的朋友,可以在你感觉最好的方式中去做。在线观看,亲自去,或者捐款。你的心会告诉你该怎么做,不只有一个方式。如果你的朋友邀请你去,说不,如果你不想要。说“我有自己的方式”,不要想太多。不要感到内疚,不要怀疑自己的力量。你不是一个懦夫,你在跟随自己的指引
The planet has warriors on both sides of the light and dark. Your role is not to fight each other. Light just needs to shine. brighter. If the light shines brighter the darkness fades. One day it's all bright, so much light that we don't see any dark. I come down when there is fighting. I wave away evil and replace it with warriors on my side. My army is big, we will win the war! My friends, take with me now this vow...
地球在光明和黑暗两方都有着战士。你的角色不是对抗彼此。光只需闪耀。如果光明亮地闪耀,黑暗会消退。当有着非常多的光,我们不会看到任何的黑暗。我在有着战斗的时候下来。我击退黑暗,用我的战士替代它。我的军队是巨大的,我们会胜利!我的朋友们,现在和我一起起誓:
I spread light to the dark, blinded they will be, for the light shines brightly in all eternity.
我在黑暗中传播光,它们会被闪瞎眼,因为光永远明亮地在闪耀
So much love to have on this planet, it will come. Light warriors help me out, say a prayer...
这个星球需要大量的爱,它会到来。光战士帮助我,述说一个祈祷
For we are the light and we stand united. We take out the darkness for the world to see.
因为我们是光,我们团结在一起。我们取出黑暗让世界看到
Stand tall brothers and sisters your time is coming when the light will prevail. You have dreamt about this day; it will be so. Ten-hundred-thousand-million years from now, it's still light. The work done here is unimaginable. You have no idea what you are creating. An existence most requested by all of eternity. Be so proud of yourselves, you are the ones. So proud of you. So much love is sent to you. Know you are backed by all of us in the heavens. The spiritual realm has your back. Take tomorrow to rejoice for your new path which unfolds in the most divine way.
巍然屹立,兄弟姐妹们,你的时间已经到来,光会胜利。你一直梦想着这一天;它会如此。一万亿年后,它依旧是光。这里所完成的工作是不可想象的。你根本不知道你在创造什么。一个被永远需求的存在。为自己感到自豪,你就是你在等待的人。大量的爱发送给你。知晓你被我们支持着。精神领域支持着你。为在最神圣的方式中展开的新道路欢喜
Forever eternally grateful, my love to you... I am Archangel Michael.
永远感激你,爱你,我是大天使麦克

日期:2021年8月20日
来自:Krista
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:09 , Processed in 0.066917 second(s), 25 queries .