主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-8-27 10:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼-力量不在我们这,而是在你之内

Dear brothers of planet Earth! I am Saint Germain.
亲爱的地球弟兄们!我是圣哲曼
Being here once again is always a reason for great joy, and my heart gets more and more immense, to the point of covering this entire planet. The changes are accelerating. So much is already happening. For those who continue to insist on only seeing what is happening in your world, to their eyes, nothing is happening; we are really concerned about anything but your planet. Now for those who see, hear, know everything that is happening, and who bring the feeling of imbalance, of pain, of suffering, but who trust and know that this is all part of a great theater and of strategies to show you the opposite more and more, these things don’t seem to matter anymore.
再次前来总是很高兴,我的心变得越来越巨大,直到包含整个地球。改变在加速。很多东西已经在发生。对于那些继续只用肉眼去看正在发生什么的人,没什么在发生;我们真的很关心你们的星球。现在,对于那些看到、听到、知道正在发生什么以及知道是谁带来了失衡、痛苦、苦难,但相信并知道这一切都是伟大的戏剧和策略的一部分来展示你相反面的人,这些东西似乎不再重要
So I would say to each one of you: The walk goes on. Each one of you has a road to follow. Each one of you is at a point on it; some are further ahead, some are starting down the road, some are in the middle, some have no idea where you are, but you know you are on it. Some walk fast, some walk slow, some crawl, some just sit down at the first obstacle and wonder what to do to overcome that problem. So, each one of you is seeing, feeling, living, the ascension road in a different way. What does this road to the “Ascension Road” consist of? It is made up of your actions, your thoughts, your words, your feelings. This set accelerates, delays, or stops the walk.
所以我对你们每个人说:路还要继续走。你们每个人都有一条路要去走。你们每个人处于某个点上。一些人更远一点,一些人刚开始,一些人在中间,一些人不知道自己在哪,但你知道你处于道路上。一些人走得比较快,一些人慢一点,一些人在爬,一些人在第一个障碍就停了下来,不知道该怎么跨越那个障碍。所以,你们每个人在不同的方式中看到、感到、体验杨升的道路。这条“杨升的道路”由什么组成?它由你的行为、思想、话语、感受组成。会决定加速、延迟还是停止行走
There is no formula, there is nothing we can give you, for you to follow that roadmap, because every soul is a soul. Each soul is going through its own clearing, its own deepening of what needs to be forgiven, what needs to be understood. So how to make a roadmap? If each one is at a point; if each one is in its own time, in its own speed, freeing itself from the chains and ties that it has conquered along the way? So I just tell you that we are doing everything. What we can do, and what we can do to help you, we will do. If it were not so, you might already be almost in the Fifth Dimension, but few of you would have made it.
没有公式,我们无法给予你什么来跟随那条路线,因为每个灵魂是一个灵魂。每个灵魂在经历自己的清理,强调需要被宽恕的,需要被理解的。所以如何制作一张路线图?如果每个人处于某个点上;如果每个人处于自己的时间,自己的速度,自由于他在一路上战胜的枷锁和结?我只能告诉你我们在做着一切。我们可以做的来帮助你的,我们会去做。如果不是这样,你可能已经处于五维了,但很少的人能够做到
We are not anxious, nor are we irresponsible. Our goal, is that the entire population of Earth could reach the Fifth Dimension; and that is what we are doing. It doesn’t matter if we have extremely negative souls in this environment, but they are also being given the right to evolve, to find the Path of Light. There is no judgment, there is no separation on our part, we treat all equally. So they all receive our help; the outcome depends on the choice of each one. Those who really want to return to the Light will be very well received. Of course, we do not treat all equally after this act. These same souls, who have vibrated in the non-Light for so long, and who decide to return to the Path of Light, need to go through a series of tests and cleansings, so that we can effectively say that they are on the side of the Light. But this too is done.
我们不是焦虑,或不负责任。我们的目标,是所有人可以到达五维;这就是我们正在做的。在这个环境中是否有非常负面的灵魂并不重要,但它们也被给予了进化、找到光之道路的权利。没有评判,没有分离,我们一视同仁。所以它们也在收到我们的帮助;结果取决于每个人的选择。那些真正想要返回光的会被接纳。当然,在这个行为后我们并不会平等对待所有灵魂。这些在非光的振动中处于很久的灵魂,决定返回光的道路,需要通过一系列的测试和清洗,如此我们可以有底气地说它们处于光的一面。但这也已经完成
So when we seem to do nothing, or when we do, we do it very slowly, it is so that we can raise as many souls as possible to the Fifth Dimension. Each one of us is doing our part; each being of light, each ascended master, within his or her scope of functions is following what was determined by Father/Mother God. It was up to me to keep the Violet Flame burning on this planet, at this time. So that all this energy, which has been accumulated for so long, negative, can be effectively transmuted, so that you ascend. We can say that just asking for forgiveness and forgiving would not be enough for the people of this planet, for the ascension of every soul.
所以当我们看似什么都没在做,或者当我们做,我们会非常缓慢地去做,这样我们可以提升尽可能多的灵魂到五维。我们每个人在尽自己的职责;每一个光之存有,每一个杨升大师,在自己的能力范围内,跟随着父母神的命令。我负责让紫罗兰火焰在地球上持续燃烧。这样积累了很长时间的负面能量,可以被有效转化,这样你可以杨升。我们可以说请求宽恕和原谅是不足以让人类,每个灵魂杨升的
It takes something more; it takes the Violet Flame transmuting all of that. So that effectively your souls are cleansed and can enter the Fifth Dimension, easily and smoothly. For this, I am preparing a series of short videos, so that you can get to know all my teachings and can effectively live them intensely. For those of you who already know my words, my teachings, this will be a good moment to deepen them. For those who don’t know them yet, it will be the moment to learn them. And I would like all of you to participate.
还需要别的东西;需要紫罗兰火焰转化一切。这样你的灵魂可以被有效地清理干净,可以进入五维。为此,我准备了一系列的短片,这样你可以了解我所有的教导,可以有效地活出它们。对于你们那些已经知道我话语、教导的人,这会是一个很好的时间去加深它们。对于那些不知道的人,这会是学习的时间。我希望你们都参加
We will make this journey together. Of course, we will have the support of this one who speaks, but we will make this journey together. So, soon you will receive instructions on what actually will happen and how to participate. I hope that you can enjoy these teachings and live intensely the transmutation of your negative energies, carried by your souls. We will be together, and I will lead you on this path, in order to cleanse you more and more. And that in this way we can grow together, and walk together.
我们会一起完成这个旅程。当然,我们会得到这个管道的支持,但我们会一起完成这个旅程。所以,很快你会收到什么到底会发生以及如何参加的说明。我希望你可以享受这些教导,转化你的负面能量。我们会在一起,我会引领你,以便更多地清理你。如此我们可以一起成长,一起行走
To grow this great egregore of people ready for the Fifth Dimension, and to walk together towards it. Having the Violet Flame installed in the heart of each one of you, will make you feel strength, confidence and faith in yourselves, first of all. The power is not in us, the power is in you. And it is this power that I want to see grow and I want to make sprout, in the heart of each one of you. See you soon! See you soon!
让更多的人为五维做好准备,一起朝向它。把紫罗兰火焰安置于你们每个人的心中,会让你感到力量、自信和信心。力量不在我们这,而是在你之内。我想要看到这个力量的增长,我想要它发芽,在你们每个人的心中。再见!

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../saint-germain-the-power-is.../
日期:2021年8月25日
来自:SchiebBand
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 12:10 , Processed in 0.028199 second(s), 25 queries .