回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-10-26 07:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣母玛丽亚通过爱之委员会:严酷时刻记住我的爱!

MOTHER MARY - through GENOVEVA from THE COUNCIL OF LOVE

问候我亲爱的孩子们!我是你们的母亲,宇宙母亲玛丽亚,万物之母,爱与无条件爱之母亲,这里和这个讨论会外的每个人的母亲,我今天前来,是的,在众多希望前来和你们对话的大师、大天使、星际开悟者面前,祝福你们的工作。我前来是因为,现在确实是你们面临困难的时刻,你们需要无条件的爱,母亲甜美的拥抱与滋养,抚慰与温暖,无条件的理解,这些只有父母才能把它带给那些受苦与不安的孩子们。
Greetings my dear children! I AM your Mother, Universal Mother Mary, Mother of ALL and Mother of Love, of Unconditional and infinite Love, for each and every one of thee here and beyond this forum, and I am stepping forward today again, yes, in front of many of the Masters, Archangels, Star and Enlightened Beings that are more than eager and willing to come and sit and speak to you and cheer you up every day, but I do step ahead of all because this is indeed some difficult time for many and there is need for Unconditional Love, for that motherly sweet embracement and nurturing, for the soothing and the warm hugs and unlimited understanding that only a Mother or a Father can give to their upset and suffering children.

很多人现在都处在深刻的沮丧中,不知道为何自己感受如此不好,不管他们是否知道我爱的风暴正在席卷,他们对改变如此的不安不知,正在用自己的愤怒与恐惧激发自己对他人的沮丧,努力使自己更好,保持这种安全的幻相,虽然这种幻相正在逐渐且不可逆转地消融着。
Most of the ones that are in deep distress are not even aware of why is it that they are not feeling well, and whether they are aware of My Tsunami of Love or not, they are so terrified of the changes and the unknown, and are acting out in fear and anger, projecting their own distress on others in an attempt to return to some kind of wellness and to maintain their illusion of safety in the world that it is slowly and irreversibly dissolving.

我亲爱的亚纳,我前来是想让你们带给自己和他人同样的无条件的爱,这是我一直在给予的,让我的爱和钻石蓝光充满你们,并把它自由地带给全世界,保护好它,并轻轻拥抱你们的孩子、宝贝和那些有了孙辈的长者,所有那些进入你们觉知的关系,使我抚慰与疗愈的能量在寂静中抚慰他们,让他们知道不管内外世界发生着什么,一切都是最好的安排,痛苦与不适会远离,为整个人类和地球有情带回遥远的记忆。我需要你们我勇敢的孩子,保持稳定的光与爱,把它扩展到世界,我把的疗愈与蓝光,安静或大声地带给所有在痛苦中的孩子们,释放掉评判,特别是自我评判,要知道我非常以你为骄傲,感谢你们在这严酷时刻带来的一切。
I am here today to ask you, My sweet Annas, to offer yourself and to others, the same Unconditional Love that I AM giving you always, fill yourself to overflowing with My Love and My diamond Blue and give it freely to All, hold them dearly and enfold tenderly your children, babies or old enough ones to have their own grandchildren, and all that are coming in your awareness, send my soothing and healing energy, and reassure them all in silence, let them know, that despite of what is happening within and without, all is well and that the pain and discomfort will be gone and a distance memory for the whole humanity and Earthly families. I need you my brave children to hold on steady to the Light and the Love, and to radiate it far into your world and extend My healing and my Blue to All that are suffering in silence or out loud, release all judgements and mostly the self judgements and know that I AM extremely proud and grateful for all that you do and Are in these critical times.

再会,和平与永恒的爱中。
I will leave you now with My peace and eternal Love!
Farewell

【原文网址】 http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net ... -love#ixzz4NKn70cJG
【传    导】GENOVEVA
【翻    译】shan-athana http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_bfe09e210102wioq.html
【日    期】20161014

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 18:02 , Processed in 0.037229 second(s), 25 queries .