主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-8-18 10:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
星际舰队-油和水

Welcome humanity to the fold of the higher dimensions. Many of you have felt the escalation of the energies of late especially with the Lion’s Gate Portal, or the Earthly Portal of the Lion as we say. For we all have our own planetary portals and constellations that work with our own planetary stars and systems. Heaven is very complex and yet simple in its predictability of mathematical and energetic interactions. As heavenly bodies move they create massive gravitational pulls, energetic pulls and as the stars dance through the vortexes all are affected, especially those nearest. We have been coming near to your sphere to aid, to assist. Many of you have been assisting in your sleep state. Many of you know and love us deeply. As you are never ending souls you have had infinite adventures within many different forms, and this is another one of those adventures that you are having. We wish for you to lighten up and to not take yourselves so seriously for it will be like oil and water for you, and the lower dimensional muck will not stick. (I am seeing oil and water easily separate in a glass. The debris cannot get within the oil bubble, it is well insulated within itself, whole and complete. It is peaceful in the oil bubble.)
人类,欢迎进入更高维度的褶皱。你们许多人感到了最近的能量升级,尤其伴随着狮子门户或者地球的狮子门户。因为我们都有自己的行星门户以及与我们的行星恒星和系统共事的星座。宇宙非常复杂但又简单,在其可预测性的数学和能量交互中。当天体移动,它们创造巨大的引力,能量拉扯,当星星在螺旋中跳舞,一切都受到影响,尤其是那些最靠近的。我们已接近你们的球体来协助。你们许多人在睡眠状态协助。你们许多人知道我们并很爱我们。因为你是永不完结的灵魂,你在许多不同的形态中有着无限的冒险,这是另一个冒险而已。我们希望你放轻松,不要对自己太苛刻,因为它就会像是油和水,较低维度的淤泥不会黏住你。(我看到油和水在一个杯子里面轻松分离。杂物无法进入油,它本身就具有良好的隔绝性、本身就是完整的。它是平和的)
We are the Galactic Command Interstellar Fleet. We are of no sector or division. We prefer the term ‘grouping’ for there are many groups of us but there is no division. We have all worked together for millennia, many of us. Some of the newer recruits are familiar with us energetically from lifetimes before. (I am seeing inside a large silvery beautiful ship. The people and beings are of many races in different colored uniforms. It is a massive city. There are children, gardens, recreational spaces, educational sectors.) We are eager to teach. We are eager to interact with our beloved brothers and sisters who have been immersed but not enmeshed beyond the veil of forgetfulness. (I am surprised to see reptilians as well on their ship.) Not all reptilians have lost their way, galaxygirl, and the ascended ones, the enlightened ones who have broken free from the dark and embraced the light are critically helpful. Just as some humans have fallen into the darkness does not mean that humanity must be given up on. Humanity is in the process of having the oil and water of their world separate, which is why we showed you this analogy. Vibrations attract. Energy attracts. Like attracts like. Therefore being of joy and lightheartedness is of great benefit to you for you will attract more of the same.
我们是银河星际舰队。我们没有分区或分歧。我们喜欢“组团”这个词,因为我们有着很多的团队,但没有分歧。我们合作了数千年。一些新成员在之前的生世熟悉我们。(我看到一个巨大的银色的美丽的飞船内部。有着许多身穿不同颜色制服的种族。这是一个巨大的城市。有着孩子、花园、娱乐场所、教育部门。)我们渴望教导。我们渴望与沉浸在遗忘的面纱中但还未超越它的兄弟姐妹交互。(我惊讶地看到里面还有爬虫族)。不是所有爬虫族都迷失了道路,galaxygirl,已经自由于黑暗并拥抱光的杨升存在以及开悟存在是非常有帮助性的。就像一些人落入了黑暗,并不意味着人类必须被放弃。人类处于他们世界的油和水分离的过程中,所以我们展示你这个比喻。振动相吸引。能量相吸引。物以类聚。因此处于喜悦和轻盈会极大地帮助你,因为你会吸引更多类似的
I am Tinirol, one of those who broke away to declare my sovereignty. (I am seeing a reptilian face with black and red markings, wearing white. He is massive and I have been hesitant to discuss with him, but as he is a part of this ascended fleet and I can see he is surrounded with light I am allowing the connection.) Thank you, galaxygirl. I am Tinirol. The reptilians have been controlled by the AI and manipulated energetically to great degree as well. The subordinates work under constant fear and haze. The higher ups on earth have allowed AI to inbreed with the lower so that they are almost mechanically controlled. Our free will was not known to many of us. Yes some enjoy the abuse of humanity, but many were trapped in the system. I broke free. I claimed my light as a fractal of the greater whole. I see this is a hard teaching. It was hard for me to remain within a system of such debauchery and pain and abuse. We do not need to focus on this. I am allowing my presence to be known for you will be also meeting ascended higher timeline beings of many races and it will be more in the flow of your awakening if this thought is seeded.
我是Tinirol,其中一个自由于黑暗并宣称自己主权的人。(我看到一个有着黑色、红色标记的爬虫脸,穿着白色的衣服。他很高大,我一直在犹豫要不要跟他交流,但他是这个舰队的一部分,我可以看到他被光包裹,我允许连接。)谢谢你,galaxygirl,我是Tinirol。爬虫族也被AI空置和草众。下层在恒常的恐惧和迷雾中运作。地球上的上层让AI与下层繁殖,这样他们会被呆板地空置。我们很多人并不知道我们有自由意志。是的,一些人享受虐待人类,但许多人被困在系统中。我突破了。我宣称了作为更大整体的一个分形的光。我看到这是一个艰难的教导。我难以留在一个如此堕落、痛苦和虐待的系统中。我们不需要专注于这些。我让我的存在被你所知,因为你还会遇见许多杨升的更高时间线的种族,如果这个想法被播种,会有更多到来
The light comes for all but not all will accept it. Accept the light. The healing will be deep. Many will not want to heal. Many of my brothers and sisters will evaporate when the light comes as that is their choosing and their soul’s exit strategy. My strategy was to choose the light, to choose the deep pain of healing so that I could be liberated. I offer my love to you, as a healed reptilian and I extend my arms in gratitude and service to the whole, to Gaia. I too love Gaia. The problems is that many races have been involved with this project and they claimed ownership of the planet. They have forgotten the free will of Gaia. Her voice is being heard and her free will will no longer be violated, just as humanity’s voice is being heard, which is why so many starseeds have come to heal both aspects of this project. This is not just liberating the species of humanity. This is the liberation of this sector, of Gaia’s healing and of her rebirth. Fortunately that means that we will all have a chance to be reborn energetically as the light wave that has been long talked about is on its way. I am Tinirol. I appreciate all that you are doing for Gaia and again, I extend my hands in service to you and to the light.
光向所有人到来,但不是每个人都会接纳它。接纳光。疗愈会是深度的。许多人不会想要疗愈。我的许多兄弟姐妹会蒸发,当光到来,因为这是他们的选择和灵魂的退出策略。我的策略是选择光,选择疗愈深度的痛苦,这样我可以释然。我提供你我的爱,作为一个疗愈的爬虫族,我在感恩和服务中张开双臂。我爱盖亚。问题是许多种族参与到这个项目中,他们宣称地球的所有权。他们忘记了盖亚的自由意志。她的声音在被听到,她的自由意志不会再被违背,就像人类的声音在被听到,所以这么多的星际种子前来疗愈这个项目的这两个面向。这不只是姐放人类。还是姐放这个扇区,盖亚的疗愈和诞生。幸运的是这意味着我们都会有机会重生,随着长期谈论的光之波浪到来。我是Tinirol。我欣赏你在盖亚上所做的一切,我在服务中把双手伸向你和光
We are the Galactic Command Interstellar Fleet. Our grouping is from many star systems. (I am seeing many beautiful Pleiadians, Andromedans, Sirians and other beings that I do not recognize. They are waving to me, smiling.) We are united in our little fleet and we wish for this energy of unification to pour through our words and through your absorption of them. Integration and unity is what is needed now in this recipe for healing upon Gaia. We have healed from our galactic wars. We all have our own stories of healing through pain and choosing to believe in hope. We see much hope for Gaia for her healing is nigh. Send her these healing words, these frequencies of light. We are representing the balance of the whole with the few. You are representing your own star families with your physical embodiment upon Gaia. Energetically like many millions of pinpoints of light this sector is coming back into harmony. Feel the harmony around you and as you reach for it reach within for there you will find it. Inner balance work is work when embodied within a lower dimensional realm, for you do not see it. You do not feel it. It is not easy. But it is worthwhile. For you are there to discover the wholeness of Source, the unity within and the light that permeates. We see the flash of light. We see what will happen. We eagerly anticipate but we also want you to know and understand that what you are experiencing right now is just as exciting as the flash. Don’t wait for it. Create it now by pulling it in. Pull it towards yourselves and surround yourself with the glow of light. We will say Christed light for you, for your Christ with this concept you are familiar. In our stars systems we have other words for light, for we have had other teachers, other experiences, but it is all light from Source that ultimately is what matters. Be these burning lights. We see that you are.
我们是银河星际舰队。我们的团队来自许多恒星系统。(我看到许多美丽的昴宿星、仙女座、天狼星等等存有们,我都不认识。他们在向我招手,微笑。)我们是团结的,我们希望这个团结的能量通过我们的话语涌向你,让你吸收它们。整合与团结是盖亚疗愈的秘方所需的。我们已经从我们的银河战争中康复。我们有着自己的疗愈痛苦,选择相信希望的故事。我们看到盖亚有着很多希望,因为她的疗愈就要到来。发送她这些疗愈话语,这些光的频率。我们代表整体与少数的平衡。你代表你的星星家人和你在盖亚上的物理化身。就像数以百万计的灯,这个扇区在返回光。感受周围的和谐,当你把手伸向它,去向内伸,你会在那找到它。内在平衡的工作很重要,当化身于较低维度的领域,因为你看不到它。你感觉不到它。它并不容易。但它是值得的。因为你是去发现源头的完整、内在的统一、弥漫的光的。我们看到了闪光。我们看到了什么会发生。我们热情地期待着,但我们也想要你知道和明白你正在体验的和闪光一样激动人心。不要等待它。通过牵引它来创造它。把它拉向自己,让自己被光包裹。我们会说是基督之光,因为你熟悉这个概念。在我们的恒星系统,我们有别的术语,因为我们有其他的老师,其它的体验,但都是来自源头的光,这是最重要的。成为这些炙热的光。我们看到你就是这个光
We are the Galactic Command Interstellar Fleet. I Ashania am speaking. (I am seeing a young lady who seems half aquatic and is thin and blue with numerous pretty teal and indigo tentacles from her head like hair. She has huge purple eyes and a big smile.) This is so exciting for me! I have always wanted to address the starseeds of Gaia! We love you so much! We pray for you, we send you our love and light, you are so loved! Thank you for letting me come through this day, this is one of the supreme honors of my lifetime. I serve through hypnosis healings. I serve in many ways. I send my abilities of immense love, for that is one of my gifts I am told, and hypnosis healing is one of the modalities that I enjoy doing. (She is showing me images of sandwiches and children playing ball and a bright sandy beach.) Many good times are ahead! Don’t lose hope! Find your gifts and unwrap them. The great unwrapping is here. We love you.
我们是银河星际舰队。我是Ashania。(我看到一个年轻的女士,一半是水做的,很瘦,蓝色的,头上有着很多漂亮的蓝绿色和靛蓝色的触手,像头发一样。她有着巨大的紫色眼睛和大大的微笑。)我很激动!我总是想要来与星际种子说话!我们很爱你!我们为你祈祷,我们发送你我们的爱与光,你被深爱着!谢谢你让我今天前来,这是我人生中的一个最高荣誉时刻。我通过催眠疗愈服务。我在许多方式中服务。我发送我巨大的爱之能力,因为这是我的其中一个天赋,催眠疗愈是我喜欢做的其中一个形式。(她在展示我三明治和孩子们在玩球以及一个明亮的沙滩。)美好的时光在前方!不要失去希望!找到你的天赋,打开它们。伟大的打开就在这里。我们爱你
I am Renaldo. (I am seeing a short statured male being with a mustache step forward.) We are showing you how different we are, and yet how we are all the same. We are showing you hope for your future as your differences blend into one. You all have been many things. Many bodies, many roles, many experiences. Now is the time to unite. To clean up your planetary mother, whom we love. We are here because we love Gaia and we love Humanity. We believe in the goodness of humanity. We believe that you will remember it too. (He bows and steps back.)
我是Renaldo。(我看到一个短身材的男性,留着胡子)我们在展示你我们有多不同,但我们又都是相同的。我们在展示你未来的希望,随着你们的不同融合成一。你们成为过很多东西。许多的身体,许多的角色,许多的体验。现在是时候团结。清理地球母亲。我们在这里,因为我们爱盖亚,我们爱人类。我们相信人类的良善。我们相信你会忆起它。(他鞠躬并后退)
We are the Galactic Command Interstellar Fleet sending your our love and light. Peace on your journey. Peace.
我们是银河星际舰队,发送你我们的爱和光。平和。平和

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../galactic-command-interstellar.../
日期:2021年8月15日
来自:Galaxygirl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 04:13 , Processed in 0.037561 second(s), 24 queries .