12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-10-26 07:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
抹大拉玛丽亚:神的多次元的“性”革命

GOD's MULTI DIMENSIONAL SEXUAL REVOLUTION
Mary Magdalene(Angela Barnett)Crystalai抹大拉玛丽亚
KaRaYaSaTaHaLa (the Seven Oraphim Suns)(七个欧拉芬太阳)
我的名字Krystalai意味着回归合一的七个太阳
My name, Krystalai, means Returning the Seven Suns to Oneness (Lai)
第一个名字
The first name God gave me, trillions of years ago, was Of the Breath of Light

抹大拉玛丽亚的伟大的爱的故事正在被一些人倾听,她和约书亚(很多人称耶稣)的真正的故事,它带来一些有趣的问题,关于神对正确的两性关系的审判。
MARY MAGDALENE'S GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLDhttp://crystalmagicorchestra.com ... greatest-love-story
is now being heard by a few, about the true story of Mary and Yeshuwa ben Joseph (the one many of you can keep calling Jesus as long as you want to--because I probably will) has brought forth a very INTERESTING question about the Judgement of God regarding proper sexual relationships.

MARY MAGDALENE'S GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD
抹大拉的玛丽亚曾被传说的伟大爱情故事

记录意味着带来一些觉知,这是神惟一希望大家更好理解祂的创造、从而让祂也更加理解创造,拥有更多的爱的事。这是共同创造的团队因为爱的原因,接收爱的使命(译注:正向),同样也接收检验爱(译注:反向)的使命的惟一原因。神不想他的创造团队对其创造没有感受,这也是我,抹大拉玛丽亚选择带着对自己是谁、来自何处的完全失忆来到地球。我选择穿过所有人都要经历的痛苦、折磨、评判、嘲笑、性虐待、贫困,从而可以理解并把这一觉知带给神。
The recording was meant to bring forth the realization that the only thing that God wants is to Understand his Creation better so that he can be more understanding and more Loving. That is the only reason for the Co-Creation team being sent on missions of Love for Love's Sake as well missions of being tortured for Love's Sake. God didn't want his creation team to be immune to the feelings of his creation. This is the reason that I, Mary Magdalene chose before coming to Earth, to come with absolutely no memory of who I was or where I came from. I chose to go through all of the same torture, pain, judgement, ridicule, sexual abuse, poverty, that any normal human being goes through so that I could UNDERSTAND and give this UNDERSTANDING to God.

直到现在,我完成了自己的使命,我得到许可,改变自己的合约—那是我在地球出生后完全忘却的内容。
It is only now, that I have completed my Mission that I have the permission to change my Contract- which was to have AMNESIA when I was on Earth.

我们每个人来地球前都有着类似的选择。大多数人都源自超灵,带着记忆的缺失,而我源自超灵的上一阶段,同样也有记忆的缺失。
Each of us made a similar choice before we came to Earth. Most of you came from the Over Soul with Amnesia and I came from one step above the Over Soul with the same Amnesia.

这些我们地球体验的经历帮助每个人对其他有着类似问题的人更加的共鸣。现在,我们是多次元存有,我们可以学会同理心而不是民情心的真正内涵。
These things that we experience on Earth help each and every one of us become more sympathetic to others who have similar problems. Now, that we are multi dimensional, we can learn the meaning of EMPATHY instead of SYMPATHY.

同理心是通过他人的眼睛看透他的经历的能力。同情心是对这个经历的理解,因为你们认为自己有他人有着同样的感受。其中有着巨大的不同,很多我的读者认为他们理解我的话,因为他们和我有着同样的同情心。这意味着他们在应用自己体会的背景知识理解我的经历。
Empathy is the ability to see an experience through the other's eyes. Sympathy is understanding the experience because you think you had an experience that was similar to the others experience. There is a HUGE difference. Many of my readers THINK they understand what I am saying because they are Sympathizing with me. This means they are using their background knowledge of their experience to understand my experience.

现在再来看我。我和你们并非源自一个地方,我来自永恒造物主的伟大国度。不管如何,我还得学习用你们的观点看待事物—而非我的。我需要理解很多地球人的背景知识,从而对大家同理。
Now, look at me again. I didn't come from the same place that you came from. I came from a Great Kingdom of Eternal Creation. However, I had to learn to see all of you from your point of view-- rather than from my point of view. I was required to understand the background knowledge of many on Earth so that I could Empathize with many.

这是神希望的惟一。他想同理人类的体验。他想同理男性女性的体验、男人女人的感受以及多种族的体验,现在是伟大的希伯来种族的经历感受,从而创造一个真正的宇宙文明。
This is the only thing God wants. He wants to Empathize with the human experience. He wants to empathize with the experience of the male and female experience and the male and male experience and the experience of multi racial experience and now with the experience of the great HYBRID race lines that will be creating a truly Cosmic Civilization.

这个约书亚和玛丽亚的男性女性之爱的经历是有趣的话题。记住,我们这样做是因为神可以体验到它,从而能够在每个可能性中理解明白他的孩子们。
This male and female love that Yeshuwa and Mary experienced is an interesting topic. Remember, we were doing this so that God could have this experience, himself. So, that he could understand his children in every possible way.

我们来地球,也去其它行星,为神体验不同的生命形式不同的事物。神也希望体验男性女性的关系,祂想体验仇恨、恐惧、死亡、迫害这些人类体验过的一切感受。神并不评判任何事,只是想知道如何更多地热爱祂的创造。
We also came to Earth and to other Planets in many different forms to experience many different things for God. God also wanted to experience male to male relationships, and God wanted to experience hate, fear, death, persecution, and everything the human experiences. God does not judge anything. He just wants to know how to love his creation more.

在此生中,我选择象男女一样创造自己。乔和我是玛丽亚,乔是玛丽亚,我也是。这说明乔是女性?不,这只是说我想以男性女性的方面体验自己。此生与2000年前的生活完全不同,在那个时代,我只是把我一些面向发送到地球体验不同类型的人际关系。
In this life, I chose to create myself as male and female. Joe and I are Mary. Joe is Mary and I am Mary. Does this mean Joe is female? No, it means I wanted to experience myself as being both male and female. This lifetime is a different experience than the life time of 2000 years ago. And within that time, I've sent aspects of myself to Earth to experience many other types of relationships.

在我们的进化中,“从衣柜中走出来”(译注:可以理解为同性恋)的全部时代是一个代表,现代被大众理解,神是如何通过不同的形式、不同的类型和关系等等来爱彼此,如何爱其创造的每个面向。
The entire " coming out of the closet"  time in our evolution was a representation of a more correct understanding of how God loves each and every aspect of his creation in all types of forms, styles, relationships, etc.

当我们拥有第一套天使和高次元存有时,他们开着宇宙飞船通过我的门户,每个地球人的意识扩展到“他们是谁”的无限的可能性。我们的意识不会净化到正确的男女关系,这个想法很可笑。
When we have this first set of Angels and High Dimensional Beings riding their spaceships through my portals, the Consciousness of everyone on Earth will EXPAND to the Infinite Possibilities of who we really are. Our Consciousness will not become purified into CORRECT relationships of male and female. That is ridiculous.

人类意识将扩展到混血族类(通过El Yaha连接昴宿星、通过天琴座连接着天狼星DNA等等)未来的可能性中。每个族类都有特殊的DNA,包含着意识的不同面向和层次。我们将结合上五次元昴宿星人的DNA、六次元天狼星人的DNA、八次元的仙女座人、七次元大角星人的DNA。(如果我没讲对正确连接次元,请原谅)。我这些天思索更多的是品质,我们生活的时代并没有考虑过这些次元,因为我们现在已经扩展到多次元的品质了。
Our Consciousness will expand to future possibilities of many hybrid race lines combining the DNA of Pleiadian with the El Yaha and the Sirian with the Lyran, etc. Each race line has a specific DNA that contains aspects and levels of awareness. We will be combining the fifth dimensional DNA of the Pleiadian and the Sixth Dimensional DNA of the Sirian and the 8th of Andromeda to the Seventh of Arcturians, etc.  (Excuse me if I didn't connect the correct dimensions to each. I'm thinking more in qualities that in dimensions these days. We are living in a time when we don't think about dimensions because we have expanded into multi dimensionality.

有些人说特朗普是天狼星人,很有趣。当时奥巴马在竞选总统时,有很多人还说他也是天狼星人。
Some have said that  Trump was Sirian, that is interesting. Many had thought that Obama was Sirian when we was running for president.

竞选的真相是旧的军团要进行控制,这需要清除。克林顿、布什和作为控制者手中傀儡的每个人都已被官方指控为战争罪犯。他们制造出希拉里由于健康原因被移除了,而事实上,她是被神移除掉的。
The truth about the election is the old regiment of control must be removed. Clintons, Bush and everyone who has been puppets of the controllers have already been officially accused of thousands of war crimes. They will make it look like Hilary is removed for reasons of Health, when in fact, she is being removed by God himself.

这些政府中发生的事件的决定正在相当高的层次上发生着。约书亚和我甚至不让我们见面。无论如何,他告诉我他正在观看美国政府,等着神最终的决定。他说神不断地在工作,正在以一种最可靠的方式整理着这些事物(译注:该传导我不太确定,但其中提到的男女性之关系可以作为借鉴,但本文深入得不多。朋友们自己鉴别。)
These decisions of what is happening in our government are happening at an extremely high level. It is so high that Yeshuwa and myself are not even allowed to know. However, what Yeshuwa did tell me is that he is watching over this government of the U.S right now and waiting moment by moment for God's directions. He said that God works moment by moment and is sorting things out in the best possible way.

但结果永远都是自由的回归,移除那些不属于这颗行星和宇宙的一切。这就是计划。
But, the end result is and will be the return of FREEDOM, the removal of those who do not belong on this Planet or in this Universe. That is the plan.

抹大拉玛丽亚
Mary Magdalene
(Angela Barnett)
Crystalai

【原文网址】 http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net ... ution#ixzz4NJFHAo00
【传    导】Angela Barnett  Krystalai
【翻    译】shan-athana  http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_bfe09e210102wiof.html
【日    期】20161017

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 20:53 , Processed in 0.039150 second(s), 25 queries .