主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-8-8 11:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-震惊睡着的人

I am Sananda. I am here at this time. In this quite opportune time, I will add, as things are rapidly changing, both internally and externally, within all that you are coming to understand your lives, as things more and more are coming to the surface.
我是萨南达。我在这个恰当的时刻前来述说随着事物迅速改变,内在以及外在,越来越多的东西会来到表面
It has been said, those in the shadows cannot stand within the light, so they are coming out of those shadows and being shown for what they are. What they represent, as they do not represent love and Light. They represent fear and darkness, attempting to hold onto the unknown. Keeping you, rather, in the unknown. Keeping you in the shadow within yourself. But no longer. For it has been destined that the Light shall prevail. And the Light, indeed, has prevailed. It is only those small pockets of darkness that still remain.
已经说过,那些处于阴影中的人无法承受光,所以他们在从阴影中出来,展示他们的真正所是。他们代表着什么,因为他们并不代表爱与光。他们代表恐惧和黑暗,试图紧抓未知。让你处于未知之中。让你处于自身的阴影之中。但不再如此。因为已经命定,光会胜利。光,确实,已经胜利。只有那些小小的黑暗口袋依旧存留
For largely, the collective consciousness of man is now enlightened. Not all, of course. But the majority of the population of this world, of this planet, are now within the Light. It is only a small percentage that continues to attempt to hold control over the larger population of the planet, but not for much longer. For a great announcement is about to come forward. You’ve heard this before, and for various reasons it has been curtailed, held back, postponed. But not for much longer now.
基本上,集体意识已被点亮。当然,不是所有人。而是大部分人,现在处于光中。只有一小部分人继续试图控制大部分人,但不会太久了。因为一个巨大的公告就要到来。你听过这些话,出于种种原因它被限制、阻碍、拖延。但不再如此
When this announcement comes forward, all will be revealed to this yet sleeping population. Whether it awakens them or not is up to their life plan. But I tell you this now that this great announcement is going to shake many, many across the planet. Not only here in this country, but across the planet, will be shaken out of their doldrums. They will be shaken out of their sleepiness. Many will awaken as a result of this. Many that have been wondering and ‘on the fence,’ you might say, will wonder no longer, and will step onto the other side along with you. But as yet, many will also tend to hold onto everything that they have known, for they will not be ready to relinquish those things that are being brought forth or relinquish the comfort zone that has held them, to keep them from knowing these things as they come forth.
当这个公告到来,一切会被揭示给还在睡觉的人。这是否能唤醒他们,取决于他们的人生计划。但我告诉你,这个巨大的公告会震撼许多许多人。会把世界各地的许多人从低迷中震撼。他们会从沉睡中被摇醒。许多人会因此醒来。许多一直在好奇、“保持观望态度”的人,会不再好奇,会和你一起走到另一边。但到目前为止,许多人会倾向于紧抓他们所知的一切,因为他们没有准备好放弃那些东西,放弃舒适地带
As always, continue to trust. Trust in yourselves. Trust in those that work alongside of you. Trust in the Great Plan. Because it cannot be held back much longer. Forces are at work, Forces of Light are at work. And you’ll find then, as you open up to the possibilities, you will find them not in the shadows, but more and more in the light: the light of truth, the light of oneness, the light of love.
一如既往,继续相信。相信你自己。相信与你并肩共事的人。相信伟大的计划。因为它不再能够被阻挡。力量在运作,光的力量在运作。当你向可能性敞开,你会发现它们并不处于阴影中,而是更多地在光中:真理的光,合一的光,爱的光
Believe in yourselves, my friends. Believe in who you are. Trust in who you are. Trust that you are the ones, the ones that are stepping forth, moving ahead. Because you cannot be held back, as a collective, much longer. It will not be possible. For the Light has won, the plan is set and cannot be undone. Nothing can stop what is coming.
相信自己,朋友们。相信你的所是。相信你就是会向前一步,勇往直前的人。因为你无法再被阻挡,作为一个集体。这会是不可能的。因为光已经胜利,计划已经安排好了,无法被改变。没什么可以阻止就要到来的
All of my peace and love be with all of you. I am Sananda. I love you all deeply, beyond what many of you can even come to understand, as many of you have a strong connection with myself and with all of those that are alongside of me in working in this plan within this planet.
我所有的平和与爱和你们同在。我是萨南达。我爱你们所有人,超越你的理解,因为你们许多人与我以及和我共事的人有着一个强力的连接
Peace and love be with all of you.
愿平和与爱和你们同在

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2021/08/06/sananda-many-shall-awaken/
发布日期:2021年8月6日
传导者:James McConnell
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 17:24 , Processed in 0.258551 second(s), 25 queries .