12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-8-5 13:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
地球母亲-请做好准备

Greetings Dear Ones,
问候,亲爱的
I am Mother Earth, and I have been called by different names like Terra Christa, Gaia, Arya and etc. It has been already over a year, since my last communication through the Universal Channel.
我是地球母亲,我有着很多不同的称呼,比如泰拉、盖亚、艾莉亚等等。从我上次通过这个管道前来已经过去了差不多一年的时间
Today is the day, I am here to address certain matters. Last year I moved to 5D, and I am waiting for the humans to catch up. The rare and almost instinct animals and the species that reallocated to this higher dimension, they are residing with me now.  
今天我前来解决一些问题。去年我进入了5D,我等待着人类赶上。罕见的几乎靠本能生活的动物和物种与这个更高的维度对齐,它们现在和我居住在一起
The tree’s souls left the 3D Matrix, they really got tired of being constantly cut down and being burned, so only their shells are left behind. All of you need to catch up with me, this is your window of opportunity to ascend to the New Earth. Right now, my shell is still here in the Matrix, and my new version is living a very happy and peaceful existence in the 5th dimension, where no one suffers or being abused. It’s Heaven, and everyone is experiencing joy, and they are surrounded only by Love and Light.  
树的灵魂已经离开了3D矩阵,它们真的厌倦了被砍伐和燃烧,所以只有外壳存留。你们所有人都需要赶上我,这是你的机会之窗来提升到新地球。现在,我的外壳依旧存在于矩阵中,我新的版本是一个非常快乐、平和的五维存在,在那没人受苦或被虐待。它是天堂,每个人都会体验喜悦,他们只被爱和光包裹
I am over 6 billions years old, and I have seen many civilizations come and go, the destruction of Lemuria, Atlantis, arrival of the Giants, Anunaki, Egyptians and I have seen millions of events.
我有六十多亿岁了,我见证了很多文明的来来去去,利穆里亚、亚特兰蒂斯的陨落、巨人、阿努那奇、埃及的到来,我见证了无数的事件
My Dear Ones, it’s time for you to relate to each other with only Love and Light. This is completely your choice, as you have a free will to spread positive energies or stay stuck in the Matrix and continue the same thought patterns, to be told on how to live your lives here or stand against the controllers, who always find new ways of making this reality more miserable to live in.
亲爱的,是时候去只用爱、光对待彼此。这完全是你的选择,因为你有自由意志去传播积极的能量还是困在矩阵中、继续相同的思维模式、紧抓这里的生活又或者反对空置者,他们总是能找到新的方法来让这个现实更加悲催
This truth needs to be spoken to remind everyone that you can only depend on your own strengths and capabilities. The Galactics are going to continue to assist you in your growth and try to protect my planet to their best abilities. The ground work is your responsibilities and no one else.
这个真理需要被述说来提醒每个人你只能依靠自己的力量和能力。银河存有会继续协助你的成长,保护地球。地面工作是你的责任,不是别人的
This illusion lasted too long, and you are the ones who can put an end to it. Yes, My Dear Children you have more than enough power within yourselves to change and transform everything, what surrounds you. I, Mother Gaia suggest to all of you as a Collective Consciousness to ask forgiveness for the abusive actions towards the Animal Kingdom and Nature. This is a very important step in your transformation process to recognize your flaws and learn from them.
这个幻象持续地太久了,你是来完结它的人。是的,我亲爱的孩子们,你完全有能力去改变一切。我,盖亚母亲,建议你们所有人,作为一个集体意识,请求对动物王国和大自然犯下的虐待行为的宽恕。这是你转变进程中非常重要的一步,去认识到你的缺陷并向它们学习
Recently, I started the cleansing process on the surface, the pressure build up inside of me from the negative energies, it needs to be released. Sorry, some events are going to cause destruction that can’t be avoided. These are energy blockages of thousands of years, which are slowly getting released. I am trying to do this as gently as I can, so not all of the weather disasters are created by the Darkness.  
最近,我开始了地表的清理进程,因为负面能量在我内部建立起的压力需要被释放。抱歉,一些事件会导致破坏,这无法避免。这些是堵塞了数千年的能量,在慢慢地被释放。我在试图尽可能温柔地释放,所以不是所有的天气灾难都是由黑暗导致的
Now, it’s the perfect time for you to focus on your Ascension Process to move to my new paradise. Please, don’t loose this chance, which never happened before to any civilization to have a choice of taking their physical bodies with them during Ascension.
现在,是完美的时间去专注于你的杨升进程,进入我新的天堂。请不要错过这个机会,这从未在任何文明发生过,带着物理身体杨升
I want to announce to everyone that as soon as humanity moves to my 5D version, I am leaving, and a new being is going to replace me and become the new Mother Earth. Thank you.
我想要对每个人宣布,一旦人类进入我的5D版本,我会离去,一个新的存在会替代我,成为新地球母亲。谢谢
Please, prepare yourselves for the upcoming events.Mother Earth
请为即将到来的事件(复数)做好准备。

地球母亲

发布日期:2021年8月3日
传导者:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 01:28 , Processed in 0.025551 second(s), 24 queries .